Inviting Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was now shallow and fast, and her pussy felt like it was on fire. Her breasts were tingling, something that she'd not experienced before, and she found it pleasantly distracting. Her nipples were two hard bullets in her bra, aching to be pulled and flicked, and she was suddenly acutely aware how ridiculous her pose was. Then Mark and Ollie were in the doorway.

"Wow," Said Mark.

Mark was wearing a simple plain white tee over faded jeans and had raked back his shaggy blonde hair. His eyes were wide and staring as he looked at her.

Ginny was blushing furiously, she must've looked like some amateur reader's wife sprawled across the bed as she was, like she was waiting for the plumber to stumble in and find her. She sat forward quickly, crossing her arms across her waist.

Silence spun out between them, threatening to make it awkward, but then Ollie was there, breaking the tension as he always did.

"Fuck Gin, you look amazing!" He nudged Mark with an elbow. "I think that's what Mark had meant to say, y'know, before his eyes started bugging out like that."

Mark and Ginny both laughed, and Mark blushed to his roots.

"Sorry. Yes, of course that's what I meant. Ginny you look stunning. You just...took my breath away."

It was Ginny's turn to blush now, but she managed to stand up at least, though her legs felt wobbly and unsteady. She took a single step forward and then the ridiculously high shoe's she was wearing twisted and she pitched forward, throwing up her arms for balance.

Mark caught her easily as she came forward, and he was suddenly close - so close that she could smell the sweet spice of his aftershave.

"I'm...I'm sorry, I'm such a klutz." Ginny started to mumble, looking into his eyes, but then Mark had dipped his head and they were kissing.

Ginny was shocked, at first at least. Jesus, Ollie was right there watching her getting kissed... but then her body took over and she was kissing him back hard, tingling all over her body.

She felt Mark's hands trail down her back and come to rest on her bare buttocks where they squeezed at the firm flesh. She moaned again but the sound was lost into the kiss.

Mark pulled her closer and Ginny pushed her aching pussy into one of his jean clad legs. She could feel her wetness through the thong and rubbed harder, dry humping his leg like a dog on heat, but not caring.

And then she felt Ollie's hands gripping at her waist and his own kisses on the nape of her neck and she felt fireworks of pleasure erupt inside her. Mark moved his hands away from her buttocks and groped round to her breasts. He squeezed them slowly and gently through the thin material of her bra as he continued kissing her deeply.

In turn Ollie moved closer, and Ginny felt the hard bulge of his cock pressing urgently against her making her gasp.

The sensation of the two men so close and intimate made her dizzy, and she tipped her head back, her eyes wide, staring at the ceiling. She could feel Ollie's lips trailing up the back of her neck even as Mark moved his own down towards the hollow of her shoulders. He'd pulled her bra down to gain better access to her breasts and nipples, and Ginny reached up impatiently to undo the clasp and drop the bra to the floor.

She now stood between the two men, naked save for her wet lacy panties and felt electric. Her breath came in ragged gasps and her body felt like it was on fire.

Mark stood and the two of them kissed again, Ginny fumbling at the waistband of his jeans, undoing his belt and pulling apart the buttons. She grabbed his tee shirt and pulled it over his head, breaking the kiss as she did.

Ollie was still kneading at her buttocks, but stopped long enough to reach up and hook his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pull them down, just a little way, before he breathed in her ear.

"Are you sure about this Gin? I love you."

Ginny smiled, even now all he was worried about was her.

"Do it," She whispered back fiercely. "I want to be naked."

Ollie smiled, then pulled at her panties with one sharp tug. They came down easily, and Ginny stepped out of them. Mark took a step back and looked at her, all of her. His eyes were sparkling, and his face was flushed as he took in the sight of her nakedness.

Ginny expected to feel embarrassed, nervous even, but all she felt was empowered. This man was hooked, the look of pure lust in his eyes was testament to the fact, and he wanted her. Wanted her badly. His eyes travelled down her body taking in the firm globes of her breasts, her flat stomach, and her freshly shaved pussy, wet and puffy from her own need.

She turned to Ollie, showing her arse to Mark in the process, even bending slightly to better show it off, then took her husband's hand. She placed it palm up on her left breast and Ollie squeezed playfully, pulling at her nipple.

"You've wanted this for a long time haven't you, you little pervert." Ginny said, her eyes dancing and a wicked smile playing around her mouth. She felt good. It was if she was on some drug that heightened her senses and made her fearless, invincible.

She'd tried coke once, a long time ago, back when she'd been a student living in Halls, and this almost felt the same. Almost. But without the social anxiety that coke brought, and this was all fucking natural. Though perhaps it was just as addictive.

"Yes, I have." Said Ollie in a low voice. He was like a little puppy dog, hanging on her every word, that raging boner of his still tenting out the front of his jeans.

"Well," Ginny continued, now leading her husband gently but firmly away from the bed and toward the reclining chair in the corner of the room. "I want you to get naked for me. Right now, and I want you to sit in this chair, and I want you to watch. I want you to watch your sweet little wife, getting fucked by this man."

The affect this produced on her husband was comical. He stuttered and spluttered, blushed bright red and then in an instant he was shrugging out of his clothes just as fast as he could.

Ginny smiled, one hand idly trailing down to her shaved pussy and stroking it, running a nail down her lips. The gesture made her groan, she couldn't help it.

Once Ollie was naked, his erection jutting out at her like an exclamation, she kissed him lightly on the cheek and turned back to Mark.

While Ollie had been undressing, Mark had slipped out of his jeans, and now stood only in a pair of white boxer shorts, his own erection pulling them out of shape. He looked bigger than Ollie already, and Ginny licked her lips as she sauntered over, all confidence now. She felt like a different person. The old Ginny would not even recognize herself.

The two of them came together in another soft, slow kiss as Mark pressed up against her nakedness, and Ginny raised her hands and cupped his face. The two manoeuvred slowly to the bed before Mark broke away long enough to pull off his boxers.

Ginny got her first good look at his cock and was pleasantly surprised with what she saw. He was indeed bigger than Ollie, and thicker with it. He was uncut, and it stood out straight as an arrow, pointing directly at her pussy as though it knew where it needed to be.

Before she'd even had time to think, Ginny dropped to her knees before him and moved her head in close. She'd never been much for giving head before, could take it or leave it, but right here and now she couldn't think of anything she wanted more than to suck this big cock while her husband watched on, dumbfounded.

She opened her mouth and took it in, gently but firmly closing her lips around it. It was hot and hard, and tasted good. She swirled her tongue around the shaft then slipped her head backwards pressing her tongue firmly against the base, and pulled out until the head rested on the tip of her lips, before she sank forward again, slurping at it like some amateur porn star.

Mark groaned and grasped her head in his hands, pulling her hair tight around his fists and pulling her back, then forward again, impaling her, getting faster and faster.

"Oh, fuck..." Said Ollie, and Ginny bobbed harder, her pussy twinging at her husband's words, knowing how slutty she must look to him.

Her pussy was aching to be touched and she snaked a hand down and began rubbing at her clit and her lips, making a loud squelching, smacking noise as she thrust one then two fingers up inside herself. She was like a woman possessed.

She had time to think that she was going to be embarrassed about the whole thing afterwards, but pushed it away. Hell if this was going to be a one-off, she was damn sure she'd enjoy it.

Mark pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud pop, and Ginny almost sobbed in frustration, but then he was helping her to her feet again and kissing her mouth, his hands once again on her breasts, pulling at them.

It was Ginny who pulled away this time and turned to the bed. She climbed on and positioned herself on all fours, facing toward Ollie. He was sitting forward in the chair, naked, his fist wrapped around his cock and pistoning it up and down as he jerked himself off.

Ginny looked him in the eyes, and angled her arse into the air toward Mark, inviting him inside her. He didn't need to be asked twice.

She felt him climb up behind her, and then the hard tip of his cock was nudging between her legs. She moaned out loud, still not quite believing what was happening. She was beyond turned on now, hadn't realised how horny one person could get, and her pussy was dripping.

Then Mark was gripping her bare waist with strong fingers and with one amazing push, he slipped up and inside her until his balls rested against her shaved mound.

Ginny screamed as the orgasm hit her instantly and took her away on its wave of intensity. She tried to maintain eye contact with Ollie, so he could see the pleasure, but she couldn't do it, her eyes closing involuntary. She was vaguely aware of Mark pulling out again then ramming home, in and out, in and out, and she could feel every ridge and contour of his cock as it fucked her.

Her wave of orgasm hadn't subsided and she felt light headed. She reached back and grasped at Mark, squeezing his ass and trying to push him further inside her.

She realised she was moaning words.

"Oh God, fuck yes, oh God."

She'd never talked dirty before, Jesus, what had she become? She didn't know, but she liked it. Liked it very much.

Mark pulled out and lay back on the bed, his cock jutting up at a right angle, slick and shiny. Ginny looked back at him over one shoulder, her hair dishevelled and tumbling around her face, a wicked smile on her lips.

"Fuck, you look amazing like that." Said Mark with his own smile. "Your pussy and asshole look good enough to eat."

Ginny laughed and turned toward him slowly. She crawled up the bed, this time pointing her pussy and ass back at Ollie. She trailed kisses up Mark's bare legs as she went, then when she reached his cock she licked it from base to tip, watching it quiver. She climbed to her feet and squatted over it, the tip barely an inch from her wet pussy, she grasped it with one hand to steady herself and pumped it backward and forward, once.

"You want me to sit on this don't you?" She asked Mark, putting on her most sultry voice.

"Yes..." Mark managed, thickly, his cock twitching.

"You want me to stick this hard cock right inside me while my husband watches us, don't you?" Ginny turned to Ollie as she said this, still grasping Marks cock.

Ollie was harder than she'd ever seen him in her life. Wow, I did that, she thought to herself. And I haven't even touched him. Yet.

Ginny lowered herself ever so slowly onto Mark, savouring the thickness of his erection as it squeezed inside her. She sank til she was sitting on him, the cock disappearing inside her, then pulled off again, still slowly. With an effort Ginny turned herself, so that her back was now to Mark and she faced Ollie, then lowered again, impaling herself while looking into her husband's eyes.

She raised one hand and squeezed her breast, relishing the twinge of pleasure that shot through her. With her other hand she beckoned Ollie over. It was time for him to have some fun.

Ollie sprang up from the chair and rushed over, lust lighting up his face, his cock bouncing from side to side as he came. When he reached the bed he stopped, and Ginny raised herself again and took his cock in her hand, pumping it back and forwards a few times, biting her lip as she did it, all the while riding Mark slowly. Ollie moaned, and she knew from experience he was close to cumming.

"You want me to put this in my mouth, huh?" Ginny purred, enjoying herself immensely, enjoying the power she held.

She had these two men exactly where she wanted them, and she knew with a certainty they'd do anything for her, and once again she marvelled in the sheer power of the naked female form. The power that the act of sex had over these men, hell, over men in general.

"Yes I do you dirty little fucking slut." Said Ollie hoarsely, his voice trembling.

Ginny felt a little jolt of pleasure at that. Ollie had never called her a slut before, ever. She didn't know he had it in him to be honest, but here and now she fucking loved it. It made her feel dirty in a way she'd never allowed herself to act before, and she shivered in pleasure.

Leaning forward, still feeling Mark's cock pounding in and out of her, and still squeezing at her own breast, she took Ollie into her mouth and sucked him, slobbering onto him, slurping and licking and working it like some sex starved nymphomaniac.

Mark had a perfect view of her arse as it bobbed up and down on his cock, and the whole sexual tension of the situation became too much. Ginny felt him tensing beneath her, and she started bucking harder and faster on him, feeling the building of her own orgasm approaching like a runaway train. She knew this one would wipe her out, and she meant to ride it as hard and fast as she could.

Mark moaned loudly, his body stiffening and Ollie realised that this man who was fucking his wife, this man they'd met barely weeks before was about to cum inside her. It pushed him over the edge and suddenly he was cumming himself, harder than he'd ever done before.

Ginny pulled back, but then on the spur of the moment changed her mind and swallowed his cock again, letting the cum splash hotly into her mouth.

She'd never much liked the taste of semen, but that had been before. Before she'd turned into this wild uncontrollable little slut. She took all of her husband's cum into her mouth, and swallowed it all, relishing the taste, the texture, sucking harder and trying to milk out every last drop.

As she swallowed she heard Mark call out, and then he was cumming too. Cumming deep inside her. Ginny pushed her own body down harder onto him, taking him deep and grinding her clit against him, feeling the hotness gush inside her and then she was taken away on her own orgasm that hit her hard and fast and utterly unstoppable in its intensity.

Ginny screamed as she did.

For what seemed like hours afterwards Ginny seemed to be floating, resting atop a cresting wave of pleasure that'd taken her high into the sky and she didn't want to come back down again.

But after a while she sighed and opened her eyes.

She was still sitting on Mark and his hands were around her waist. She could still feel his penis inside her, which gave a twinge every now and again, sending tickles of butterflies shooting through her. Ollie was sitting on the edge of the bed next to her holding her hand in both of his own and grinning at her like the fucking Cheshire Cat.

"J...Jesus." Ginny managed weakly and the two men laughed.

She climbed unsteadily to her feet, Marks cock sliding out of her as she did and Ollie holding her hands. He pulled her into a tight hug. Her legs felt weak and unsteady as though she'd just ran a half marathon, and not trusting herself to stand, she sat on the bed again.

Mark swung his legs round and scooted to the end of the bed himself and Ginny found herself sitting between the two men, all of them naked yet strangely comfortable and content with it. Ginny rested her head on Ollie's shoulder, but took Marks hand in her own.

The occasional spark was still firing off little bursts of pleasure in her brain, and her breathing was not quite back to normal.

Mark kissed her shoulder and trailed a hand down her spine, making her shiver.

"That. Was fucking amazing." Mark laughed.

Ollie laughed right along with him.

"Tell me about it, Jesus Gin, you were beautiful. Fucking beautiful." Ollie thought it'd sound corny, but it came out sincere, and Ginny smiled at him tiredly.

"Jesus." She said again. It was all she could manage it seemed.

"Same time next week?" Said Mark.

"Next week? Fuck that, I'm ready again now!" Laughed Ginny, and turned to Ollie and kissed him slowly and seriously.

The End

12