Involved In Mom And Dad's Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Making my parents an indecent proposal.
1.2k words
3.88
142.6k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers

Making to my parents an indecent proposal...

I was sitting in the kitchen with mom and dad, talking about "the incident" (as my father used to call it). I was at a point where I wanted at all costs to take part in their game, but I couldn't find a way to broach the subject...So I kept asking questions, waiting to find the right words... and the courage to utter them!

I asked my parents why they weren't at work that morning; the answer was that both of them had taken a day off on purpose: "Since you were at school, we thought we had the house to ourselves until the afternoon... looks like we were wrong...", said mom with a smile somewhere between embarrassed and mischievous, that made me more excited than ever.

Going on with the conversation, I discovered that they had started to play immediately when I left home; This means that mom had been bound and gagged for several hours before I found her, and that If I had not come early, she would have been bound and gagged for at least another two hours!

My parents confirmed that they didn't use to put a time limit to their games; mom always had only two choices: to succeed in freeing herself or remain bound indefinitely.

"Well, son, what do you think of this?", my father asked.

I saw the opportunity to make my request, but I only managed to say "Ummmm, I found it....interesting".

"I see", mom said, once more with that killing smile.

It was then that I realized that I had passed from a relaxed posture to a more rigid one, making my erection visible. Mom clearly had noticed it...

"Did you see anything you like?", she said, looking at me with piercing eyes...

So, the fact that I had seen my mother naked, it was mentioned for the first time: I was dying to say "YES", but I was terrified. My father came to my rescue, asking again (and explicitly) what I thought of their game: I took the opportunity and answered quickly "well, it looks pretty funny...I'd like to try once..."

I held my breath, amazed by my courage... My parents looked at each other, then mom stood up saying "We'll see... Now I'm going to dress..."

I couldn't do anything but watch her with desire, while she was carrying away my dreams... maybe. Or maybe not... indeed she hadn't said neither yes nor no.

I spent all day in a trance. I couldn't believe it had really happened.

I didn't see my parents again until dinnertime; everything seemed normal, we talked about this and that, as if nothing had happened. All of a sudden mom said: "Your father and I thought that next Sunday you could play with us, provided that you are still interested..."

I had to restrain myself from screaming. I succeeded in answering "yes" in an almost plain voice.

Dad asked me if I had any objection to their rules. "Absolutely not!", it was my answer, "Indeed, in this regard ..."

"Go on!" my mother said decidedly. I did it, looking at my father instead of her: "I'd like to be gagged like mom." Nobody answered me. After dinner, mom got up, saying "I'm going to search for a pair of pantyhose to put on tomorrow. I'd better take a new one, since I'm going to keep it until Sunday". I wanted to have a mirror to see my face.

Now all I had to do was to wait until Sunday...

... and finally came Sunday. When I walked into the kitchen for breakfast, I found my parents waiting for me. Dad was dressed informally, like every Sunday morning. Instead mom was a surprise: she was wearing a white shirt, a black skirt, black high-heeled shoes and flesh-colored pantyhose. "Hurry up to breakfast. We have much to do.", said my father.

Obviously I didn't need any prod.

After breakfast we met in the living room. We all stood in the center of the room. Mom told me to undress. I did so, as fast as I could. I felt strange to stand naked in front of my parents at my age, but I had no time to think of it: dad told me to turn and cross my wrists behind my back, then he tied them very tightly. The next move was unexpected. Dad took a piece of rope and doubled it, then tied it around my waist, leaving the spare part dangling from the front side; he passed each half of the double spare rope to one side of my scrotum, brought them together and passed them between my legs. Finally he wrapped it around my already bound wrists and connected it with the part encircling my waist. Then he fastened my arms to my torso, enveloping both in several rounds of rope. Following dad's instructions, I sat on the floor and let him to tie my legs above and below the knees and at the ankles. Final touch: a rope connecting my neck to my knees.

Once I was properly tied up, mom stood in front of me and started to undress. She removed in order: shoes, skirt, shirt, pantyhose, bra and panties, remaining completely naked.

Oh, did I mention I had a hard on between the skirt and the shirt?

Unlike the morning of the "incident" I could watch my mother's naked body at will.

She was in her mid-forties and of course rather overweight (but I wouldn't describe her as "fat"). Even when she was dressed , anyone could see that she had huge breasts. Now I had the opportunity to see them bare. Obviously, they were considerably saggy (time and gravity: they cannot be beaten!), but I found them wonderful! Free from the bra they seemed more enormous than ever! The areolas were the size of coffee saucers!

She knelt in front of me, holding the pantyhose she had just taken off. She wadded them up and pressed them onto my face. The smell was intoxicating. "I have worn them day and night and I have never washed my feet!" she whispered to me. Then she forced the ball into my mouth. Soon dad started to wrap packing tape around my head and didn't stop until it was clear that I would never be able to spit out the pantyhose.

Mom stood up in front of me again while dad was tying her hands. He applied to her the same technique already used on me. I saw the rope connecting her wrists to her waist, vanishing between her labia. Soon she was sitting besides me, tied up exactly as I was. Dad took her panties, wadded them up and forced them into her mouth. Though a skimpy thong, due to the size of my mother's ass, it seemed to be an effective gag, but dad wasn't satisfied. He warned mom not to spit out the panties, and then disappeared; he came back a few seconds later with another pair of my mother's panties and I could see that neither these ones seemed to be clean. Dad make them follow the previous pair, then wrapped almost the whole roll of packing tape around mom's head. Under the tape her mouth was wide open. Her cheeks looked like they were about to explode!

Since my father was determined to keep us bound and gagged all day, unless we could free ourselves, I thought it was time to test our ties...

To be continued

LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers