Involved In Mom And Dad's Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally we started to play.
1.1k words
3.83
105.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers

Finally we started to play...

Summarizing: my mother and me, we were sitting on the floor, in the center of our living room; we were fully naked and tightly tied up and gagged. My mouth was filled with a pair of my mother's filthy pantyhose, mom's mouth with two pairs of her dirty panties. Our mouths were completely useless: I could hardly swallow and I guess that mom's situation was even worse. The tons of packing tape wrapped around our mouths excluded that we could spit our gags.

Our wrists were crossed, bound behind our backs and connected to ropes passing through our crotches. Our legs were tied together at the ankles and above and below the knees. Our arms were firmly secured to the top of our bodies. It could be sufficient, but my father was a man full of (evil) imagination. Each of us had a rope passing behind the neck and fastened to the knees; it wasn't too short: I could still sit with my back almost straight and stretch my legs, though not completely.

I looked at my mom: bound and gagged that way she was as beautiful as I had never seen her.

The ropes sank in her abundant meat as if they would crush her, making her body seem even more luscious! I felt like I was hypnotized by her...

Suddenly I noticed that she was trying to get my attention. She was mmmmmmpphing furiously through her gag, though emitting only extremely muffled sounds. Wow, I had never thought that a gag could be so effective!

Anyway I mmmmmppphhed back, in order to let her know I was paying attention. I discovered that I could barely hear the sounds coming out from my own mouth!

Mom was trying to tell me that it was time for us to try to untie ourselves. She started to give me instructions, mmmmmmpphing through her gag and nodding her head. It was extremely frustrating: it took me a long time to understand what she wanted me to do, but we hadn't any other way to communicate. Guiding each other through our moans, we positioned us back to back and started to work on the ropes tying our wrists. The operation proved extremely difficult. Our wrists were tied to our waists, making each movement more complicated. Dad had placed all knots in the inner part of the ligature, so my hands would have had to turn around mom's wrists in order to reach the knots.

The same went for mom. Easier said than done!

We alternated ourselves: first my mother worked on my knots, then I did the same on hers.

Our efforts were accompanied by a soundtrack of moans and grunts!

Every time my mom tried to reach my knots, she pulled the rope positioned through my crotch, increasing the pressure against my scrotum. I guess that every time I did the same to her, I made her rope penetrate deep into her cunt.

We tried a long time, but without success. The next move was to try to loosen the knots that kept our legs tied. Needless to say, all the knots were positioned between our legs, so we weren't able to reach them.

I had more freedom of movement than my mother. Her gigantic boobs completely filled the gap between her legs and torso, restricting her movements!

In order to reach our goals we had to press our bodies against each other: whenever I felt mom's meat against mine, my penis winced!

After this sequence of failures, we had to stop for breath.

After a while mom recovered herself and began to crawl towards the couch. Arrived at her destination, she began using the couch as a support in an attempt to stand up. I imitated her.

After long efforts, we both managed to stand on our feet; it was then that I understood the purpose of the rope that connected our necks at the knees: we were able to stand up, but we were forced to stay bent at 90 degrees! Keeping the balance was extremely difficult!

Mom was a show in that position! Her huge tits were completely hung and it seemed they were about to touch the floor! Whenever she made a small movement for balance, her tits swung like pendulums!

She started to hop towards the door. At each hop, she was able to advance only a few centimeters and her tits swung and bounced, making more difficult to maintain balance.

I hadn't any enormous tits slowing me down, but following mom proved equally difficult.

Our destination was the kitchen, the right place to find a knife! We reached it after an eternity. Everything was in perfect order, there wasn't any knife around. Dad had thought about everything!

With great effort, mom reached the sideboard, but opening the drawer proved impossible for her: her ass was so big that her hands could not reach the handle! I exchanged places with her and tried: it took me at least half an hour to open the drawer only a little, but as long as we tried, we were unable to grab a knife.

Mom mmmmmmpphhed to instruct me to follow her: she reached the wall and slowly began to slide towards the floor. I immediately understood what she wanted to do: to take a knife, we absolutely had to get rid of the ropes that forced us to stay bent!

So we found ourselves sitting on the kitchen floor as we were in the living room, renewing once again all the attempts that had already failed!

Watching my mother, I noticed only two differences: first, she was completely sweaty (like I was, anyway); secondly, she had the soles of the feet dusty, due to the time spent hopping. I don't know why, but I found that detail very exciting!

In the kitchen we had a wall clock, so every time we made a break, Mom and I could realize the passage of time. Six hours later we were still sitting on the floor, naked, covered in dust and sweat, panting and above all still bound and gagged!

We hadn't made any progress: dad knew what he was doing when he tied us up!

He came to ask if we wanted to be untied. Mom and I both nodded our heads: neither of us could resist any longer!

First of all, dad carefully unwrapped the tape from our mouths, allowing us to spit our gags: for the first time after six hours, we were able to breathe deeply!

Then he took his time to untie us. When he finished, mom and I both lay on the floor, exhausted.

I crawled towards mom, lay down besides her, hugged her and sank my face between her boobs.

She began gently caressing my head, saying "Be careful not to remain without air!"

Her tits were so gigantic that the recommendation was not so ironic!

Dad spoke: "Judging by what I see, we would do better sleep all together, tonight!"

The end

LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers