Iowa Assignment

Story Info
A female reporter is sent to Iowa to weigh her options.
780 words
3.92
10.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMason
EMason
3 Followers

I stood resolutely in my boss's office, with white-knuckled hands gripping the edge of his desk.

"You're sending me to Iowa? Iowa? For God's sake, Hal! I said I needed time to think, not miles and miles of nothing to do," I argued.

"Mia, you're going," he stated emphatically.

"Hal! I'm a Reporter! What in hell is there to report in friggin' Iowa? Did someone see Jesus in a cloud," I spat with incredulity.

"Mia, you're getting married in a month. Even if you don't attend the meeting, I'm making you go. Go think about this," Hal insisted, not backing down.

His face was filled with concern and his brows furrowed every time he looked in my direction. I took a deep breath and relented slightly,

"Enforced vacation," I queried.

"Yes," he said unapologetically, "You're engaged but not wearing his ring. Face it, there's something wrong in paradise. Spend some time at Sycamore Access. Take some fabulous pictures. Sit by the river and really think about this. You're not happy, Mia."

I stepped back and took a seat in the leather chair, remembering how arguments as vehement as this one used to end in wildly passionate sex. My heart dropped from my chest to my feet. I knew he was right.

"Okay," I agreed, "On one condition," I said with a hungry smile as I stood and walked toward him.

He grinned tentatively, backing up in his seat, warning, "Mia," but I knew he still wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I approached like a cat preparing to pounce. Hal pushed his chair back until it hit the wall. He was trapped. I grinned licking my lips.

I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of a black, half-slip to reveal my black stockings, garters, and heels. Then I leaned down to unbuckle his belt and remove his dress slacks.

"Miaaa," he said again, "What are you doing? Remember, you're engage..."

I put two fingers over his mouth and quietly shushed him, "Shhh. Don't," I instructed him.

Hal fell silent. We hadn't made love in months. Both of us had reluctantly agreed that an office romance was entirely too complicated, especially in an office filled with nosy reporters.

Finally, he was naked from the waist down and I seized the moment. He was already harder than I'd ever seen him and I closed my lips around him. I ran my tongue around the head of his stiff cock as his head fell back and he released a groan.

I pushed him fully into my mouth through tight, sucking lips while stroking his length with my tongue. Slowly, I pulled away and straddled him. He gripped my ass whispering how he had missed this.

"Mmm hmm," I replied, unable to speak intelligently. I watched his face, his closed eyes, the wrinkles in his brow disappearing, and I pushed up and down his entire length. God, he was hard.

Hal gripped my ass tightly and stood to push me down over his desk. I pulled up my knees and perched my four inch stilettoes at the edge while he ravaged me, kissing me everywhere he could reach, pounding my wetness while his balls slapped my ass. He pinched my nipples and squeezed my full, aching breasts until we built a crescendo that insisted on release.

I bit my lip hard to stifle a scream, and he held his breath as his thick girth throbbed inside of me.

By the time we were through, it looked like a small bomb had detonated in his office, just like old times. I knew it was now or never. I had him exactly where I wanted him.

I caught my breath as he softened, sheathed in me, and said,

"Please Hal, don't make me go."

I pleaded, batting my eyelashes slightly as he reached for his desk drawer. I waited pensively, wondering what he would find to use for a makeshift toy. Instead, he retrieved the airline ticket and stuffed it into my partially open lips.

"You're going," he said staunchly.

Then I groaned for real and mumbled around the envelope, "Alone or tickets for two?"

Hal turned to retrieve our clothing and said, "Alone. Then, we'll think about what comes next," with a grin like a cat with canary feathers sticking out of its mouth.

"Okay! Okay," I laughed at his determination, "But I'm already looking forward to my return!"

"I'll pick you up at the airport, "he taunted, "Wear something sexy and no underwear... except stockings and garters."

I grinned at my victorious defeat, knowing that I wouldn't have as much to think over, now that we were beginning again.

By E. Mason

EMason
EMason
3 Followers