Iphis and Ianthe

Story Info
An erotic version of a story by Ovid.
1.5k words
4.06
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

Although Ligdus was merely a modest freedman, he had a wife, and although he was blind, his wife was with child. He wanted only a son and he swore to let a daughter die, but his wife bore a daughter. It was not for nothing that he was blind, for otherwise our story would end here; but his wife convinced him that his child was a boy and she even brought it up as a boy.

The child's father chose it's name, Iphis, the same as his father's. The name was neuter, which suited the mother well.

When the years slipped by, blind Ligdus found a golden-haired girl, Ianthe, for his son. Iphis and Ianthe were the same age and they went to the same school. Only their desires were different: Ianthe was looking for marriage with a real man, whereas Iphis loved more unselfishly, as if the sex of her loved one did not really matter.

On the evening before her wedding, Iphis' mother told her:

-You are not truly a boy, you are a girl. And that could present problems with your coming marriage. Iphis cried one hundred tears.

-But we have to tell this to Ianthe, sobbed Iphis. So they did, the same evening. Ianthe cried one thousand tears.

-I cannot do this, said Ianthe.

-Let us pray to the Egyptian goddess Isis, said Iphis' mother. For Egyptian gods were in fashion that year, along with shorter togas and longer asps.

So they did.

On the next evening, just before their ceremony, Iphis, looking taller. darker and handsomer than before, whispered into Ianthe's ear:

-There is no longer a problem. Isis has answered our prayers.

Ianthe's eyes brightened up. She relaxed and smiled. At the end of the ceremony they kissed without incident.

Later that night, their wedding night, Ianthe sat up in bed, naked, waiting for Iphis to enter the bedroom from the bathroom. Iphis took her time. When she finally entered the bedroom, she was wearing a long, Egyptian cotton bathrobe. She opened the bathrobe from the top, exposing the most amazingly beautiful female breasts seen anywhere around the Mediterranean. She continued to open the bathrobe and just under her waist out fell a large, stiff phallus.

-It is a miracle! cried Ianthe, you actually have become a man!

-Sort of, murmured Iphis, fingering the phallus. It had been conceived of by the goddess Venus and forged by her husband Vulcan, in vulcanized rubber. Two thousand years later it would be called a strap-on.

Ianthe's eyes were fixed on the phallus.

-I want you inside me, now!

-I desire nothing other than to bring you to ecstasy. Iphis let the bathrobe drop to the floor, kneeled on the edge of the bed and crawled over to her wife. She licked her hand generously, wetted her phallus with it and guided it gently into the waiting cunt of Ianthe. Ianthe gasped.

-Do I hurt you, my wife?

-Oh, please continue, my husband, for I truly desire your new body and my ecstasy.

Iphis started pumping with her hips, all the while her beautiful breasts hanging and swinging near Ianthe's face. It was a challenge for the virgin Ianthe, for Iphis' phallus was at least twice normal size.

Ianthe's gasps turnd into moans. Iphis' thrusts became slaps. Ianthe's hand moved to the top of her mons Venus and she started masturbating. For although her vagina had been a virgin, her clit had plenty of experience.

The rhythmic pumping continued. Iphis started to climax.

-oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh my fucking goddess Isis, yeah!

One hand of Ianthe grabbed Iphis' ass to keep the blessed phallus inside her; her other hand brought Iphis' shoulders down on top of her own. With their heads next to each other on the pillow, Ianthe cried from happiness, and Iphis cried in reply.

The next night Ianthe was sitting naked on the edge of the bed when Iphis entered the bedroom wearing the same bathrobe. She opened the bathrobe starting at the top, exposing her magnificent breasts. The bathrobe continued to open and out fell the phallus again.

As Iphis approached, Ianthe slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor. When Iphis was very close, Ianthe grabbed the phallus with one hand and looked up, smiling, at her husband with the most beautiful, loving eyes that anyone had ever seen in Roman times. Then she took the phallus in her mouth and rhythmically went up and down on it. It stretched her mouth and cheeks to a maximum. Her hand arrived at her mons, again, and she fingered her clit like never before.

She started to climax. Her lips and mouth tightened down on the rubber phallus. Saliva (but no sperm) streamed down her chin and she cried:

-Mfful Mffen Mffif!, which, without a phallus in her mouth might have sounded like:

-Holy fucking Isis!

Ianthe backed her head off of the phallus, let it plop out of her mouth and looked down at the floor. When she finally looked up at Iphis, she was weeping of joy. Iphis held Ianthes' head in her hands and she, too, cried happy tears.

On the third night Ianthe did not see Iphis enter the bedroom. She did not see her bathrobe open, although she did hear it drop to the floor. That was because she was laying naked on her stomach in bed, with her feet facing Iphis and her head to one side.

-I need you inside me again, said Ianthe. Only this time I want you here.

And Ianthe spread the cheeks of her ass with her hands to expose her virgin asshole. Iphis climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind Ianthe's beautiful ass. She licked her hand, wetted the phallus and planted its head on Ianthe's asshole. Then she pushed her way in.

-You are splitting me in two! cried Ianthe.

-This was your wish. This is how I respond.

And so the phallus went in deeper.

-Ow!

Then came back out. Went in deeper and came back out again. Ianthe cried from pain, but Iphis continued her slow thrusts.

A trembling hand went to Ianthe's clit as she tried to masturbate. As she got used to the pain, her masturbation became more regular. With difficulty, she started to climax.

-Ahhhh! she cried, both from pleasure and from pain, as she came.

With the phallus still firmly stuck up Ianthe's ass, Iphis held her wife tightly from behind, but shed not a tear.

On the fourth night Ianthe sat propped up in bed waiting for Iphis to enter. Iphis didn't.

-Is there anything wrong?! called Ianthe through the bathroom door.

Finally the door opened and in walked Iphis, with head down. She stood there and did not move. The bathrobe did not open or fall to the ground. Iphis was crying.

-I cannot do this any more, she sobbed.

Ianthe sat up stiffly in bed.

-What can you not do?

-I cannot continue to make love to you while you are the only one receiving the pleasure. You cry from ecstasy, and I cry when I see you in ecstasy, but I feel nothing myself. I am your husband, I have the phallus of a man, but I do not have the pleasures of a man. I feel nothing, nothing!.

Ianthe got out of bed and embraced Iphis. Iphis did not respond.

-Maybe it is time for both of us to try again, said Ianthe.

Ianthe opened Iphis' bathrobe in front and let it fall from her shoulders. She got down on her knees, with her face in front of the phallus. She grasped the phallus with one hand. Her other hand reached around Iphis and undid the clasps that kept the phallus in place. When it was finally loose she gave the phallus a kiss and threw it off to one side.

-What are you doing?! cried Iphis. That I have no pleasure is one thing, but someone has to be the man in this marriage! That too, was your wish!

-We all change. Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, said Ianthe.

And with that Ianthe began rubbing her nose upwards along the hairs of Iphis' pudenda, taking in the wonderfully sexy scent that she had. Her nose found the labia and slid up between them. Then her tongue took over and she tasted the sex of another woman. Fascinated by the taste, she thrust her tongue deep into Iphis' cunt.

Ianthe got off from her knees and slowly stood up: her tongue laid a wet trail from labia to sternum, then from nipple to nipple. Finally they embraced and kissed. If heaven had existed in the Roman world, this would have been it.

Ianthe took one of Iphis' hands and led her to bed. They laid next to each other and kissed each other deeply. A hand on a hip, a hand on a breast, a leg around a leg and a thigh up against a cunt.

They unlocked tongues.

-I love you, said Ianthe.

-And I you.

Ianthe switched her position, from head to foot. She started licking the cunt of Iphis. And Iphis, confronted with Ianthe's pudenda, started licking her clit. They held each other's waist loosly, the knee of the top leg pointed up, giving all the room to their lover to lay their head on the other leg and lick their clitoris to climax.

After she was spent, with her whole face smelling of cunt, Iphis said:

-We should have done this from the start.

-We're learning, said Ianthe.

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers