iPhone Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her thumb and index finger pointed down and in the form of the letter "C," Brandy ran the palm of her hand from the top of the head down to the balls, before torquing her wrist and sliding her hand back up the phallus. She repeated this until it was sufficiently lubricated, then raised the bottom of the dildo to her mouth. She licked the suction cup and affixed the dildo about a foot up the wooden post of the chaise lounger, which starts as a leg and then curves up into the armrest.

Without missing a beat, Brandy fell to her hands and began scooting back, so that one foot was under the chaise and the other was outside the wooden post. Then she dropped her right shoulder toward the floor and reached between her thighs, to line up the phallus. She backed up further, onto the head of the dildo, and then paused. With her toy at the right angle, she brought her hand back up, and planted it parallel to left one.

The camera was about even with Brandy's eyes, but a little off center; it was just outside of her right shoulder. Her skirt was scrunched up around her waist and, from the angle of the camera, the bottom hem just barely covered her ass. Her naked thigh, though, was in full view, with the two straps connecting her garter belt to her stocking also exposed.

I focused on Brandy's beautiful face as she pushed back. When her ass met the post of the chaise lounger, her jaw relaxed and her bottom lip dropped just a little; a deep breath escaped her slightly parted lips. She rocked forward and then back again. The corners of her mouth turned up in a subtle smile as she slapped against the piece of furniture with a bit more force than before. A hint of satisfaction registered in Brandy's eyes. Clearly she had found a tool capable of scratching her lecherous itch.

She dropped to her elbows and reached her arms out in front of her. From this vantage point, I was in the perfect position to admire Brandy's flawless doggy style posture. Her skirt had fallen forward, exposing her amazing ass, which sloped steeply to her waist and then more gradually to her upper back before rising slightly to her shoulders. Her tits hung spectacularly, a few inches above the rug. Her erect nipples jetted out, begging to be rolled between the tips of my fingers.

Brandy stared libidinously into camera as she started to rock back and forth again. Almost immediately she was fucking the entire length of her new toy. Her mouth had dropped open and some of her hair fell over her left eye, but she maintained her sexy gaze. Her red, swollen lips looked so supple; her flirty little tongue shot up against the bottom of her white teeth, and then ran across the soft flesh of her upper lip. Her long black eyelashes batted over her bright green eyes in a way that suggested pleasant, dirty things. Never have I wanted my cock in her mouth so bad.

She bit down hard on her bottom lip and her head started to jerk back and forth; with each push, her tits swayed with increasing vigor. Brandy was really started to go to town on that toy, and for the next several minutes I watched her struggle not to make any noise while she fucked herself senseless. She seethed trough her teeth and then her mouth fell wide open. Her eyebrows crinkled and she gasped out loud.

All of a sudden, she grabbed two handfuls of the soft white rug and pushed herself back about a whole foot. Brandy pressed her beautiful round breasts against the rug, folded her hands in front of her and rested her chin on top of them. Now her magnificent, heart-shaped ass was high up in the air, and slamming hard against the arm of the chaise lounger. I could hear the slapping noise over the video. I could also hear her panting and the squishing sound of wet pussy.

After a couple more minutes, her eyes closed and her head started to shutter. She pushed herself back up to her elbows, but maintained the same intense pace. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly into the camera. I knew what was next.

When Brandy comes, she comes hard. And there is nothing hotter than watching her face while she tries to suppress her reactions to the beautiful yet intense agony of an impending orgasm. First her mouth fell open. Then her bottom lip started to quiver. She said "fuck" probably a bit louder than she intended, three times in a row. Her pace slowed and then her entire body started to convulse. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to spasm. I could almost see the orgasm rolling through her, in waves, one after another, each more intense than the one before, until it slowly starts to subside.

I returned to the office even more turned on than I had left, which didn't seem possible a ½ hour ago. As I walked down the hall, toward my office, the only thing on my mind was locking the door, and watching Brandy's video again while I jerked myself off. Never in my life have I needed a release this bad. But as I rounded the corner, I saw Brandy in my office, leaning back with her hands and butt on my desk.

After I shut and locked the door, I immediately walked up to her. Before either of us said a word, her hands were running trough my hair and her tongue was in my mouth. We made out intensely for about three minutes. Then I worked her skirt up over her ass, picked her up and set her onto my desk. I lifted her legs up and set her high heeled shoes on the edge of my desk. As I did, Brandy grabbed me by the collar and pulled me on top of her.

"Oh, god, I can't wait to fuck you," I said.

"Me neither," she whispered, "but we can't do it here. I need to feel your cock inside of me, but the next time we fuck, I'm going to scream my ass off. In fact, as soon as we get home I want you to fuck me until I no longer have a voice; then I want you to keep fucking me until I lose consciousness, but I can't do this quiet shit any more today."

"Okay," I responded, apparently unable to hide my disappointment."

"Oh, don't worry cutie, I didn't come all the way over to your office just to leave you high and dry. Well... not high anyway," she said with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"Are you really that dense, or do you just want to hear me say it," Brandy Asked with a grin.

"I just want to hear you say it," I confessed.

Brandy put her lips to my ear, then reached down between her legs and started to rub the formidable bulge in my pants with the palm of her hand. "I'm so thirsty. And the only thing that can quench my thirst is your delicious love nectar. So, I'm going to get down on my knees for you and suck your cock until you shoot every last drop of come down my throat," she teased. "But I have one condition," she asserted.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"I'll only suck you off, if I can do it under your desk while you're talking with someone else."

"In the office? No way," I responded.

"Okay, then no blowjob," she laughed.

"Well... who did you have in mind?"

"Mindy."

"Why Mindy," I asked.

"Because she's the hottest women in your office, and she's always flirting with you. If I wasn't in the picture, you'd probably have fucked her by now."

I thought for a second. There were many pluses to having it be Mindy. First, if I couldn't watch Brandy give me head, I suppose talking to a very attractive woman while getting head was a viable alternative. Moreover, if something went horrible wrong, I'm far less likely to get fired if Mindy figures out what's going on than just about anyone else.

"Okay, I suppose. But just a heads up: this thing has been building all day, so there's going to be a lot"

Brandy laughed again. "Oh sweetie, I'm a good girl. I always drink up all of the juice I'm given."

With that, I opened my office door and then Brandy walked me over to my chair, pushed me down and crawled under the desk. I reached for the phone and quickly punched in Mindy's extension.

"Hi Mindy, it's James. Hey do you have a second, I was wondering if I could... ask you a few questions about the East Asia survey." Shit, that sounded stupid, I thought, as soon as I said it. I know next to nothing about her survey. Now I need to wrack my brain thinking of questions while I'm being serviced.

"Ah... sure, I'll be right over," she said. I immediately reached for my belt buckle, but Brandy's hand quickly grabbed mine and lifted it away. "Stop, I'm doing this my way," came a commandment from under the desk.

Mindy sat down, and there was a brief, awkward pause.

"So, how's everything," I asked. Small talk ...genius, I thought to myself.

As we bantered a bit, I felt Brandy's hands moving up my thighs, then her head in my lap. I glanced down to see her blonde head moving back and forth, as she rubbed her face against my dick, through my pants. I was surprised by how much that had turned me on.

When Mindy started to ask about Brandy, I felt Brandy's fingers unbuckle my belt, undue my pants, and slowly slide my zipper down.

"I just saw her here about a half hour ago; did she stop by for a quickie," Mindy joked as Brandy was tugging my pants and boxers off of my waist.

"Ha, that's funny; actually we prefer to sneak out of our offices and find a dressing room somewhere close by," I joked back.

My pants were now halfway off my ass, but my raging hard-on was still stuck in my underwear.

"Hmmm, dressing rooms. Steve and I will have to try that some time," Mindy laughed as I felt Brandy lift up on my boxers with one hand and reach in a pull out my cock with the other.

"So, do you guys have plans for the weekend, "I managed as I felt Brandy's warm, ridiculously wet, and extremely talented mouth sink overtop my member.

My god that felt good. Within seconds, she was playful tugging on my balls and working her other hand up and down my saliva-drenched cock as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. I reached down, undid the top button on her blouse and started to fondle her bare breast as she was giving me head.

I had only just broached the topic of the East Asian survey, when I felt that euphoric stirring from deep within. Brandy must have felt my body start to tense up, because within seconds, she had slowed her pace and then traded my dick for my balls, one of which was now taking a warm bath in her mouth. Moments later, I felt two tugs on my right arm.

"Oh, excuse me; I dropped my pen," I explained to Mindy, as my hand was being pulled toward the ground. When I glanced down, I saw that Brandy was sitting with her skirt around her waist, her legs spread, and my fingers just a couple inched from her pussy. I quickly ducked my head under the table and started to run a couple digits through brandy's slit, which was almost as wet as her mouth. As I did, Brandy grabbed my head a started kissing me. I pushed two fingers deep into Brandy, which sent a jolt upper her back and caused her tongue to probe further into my mouth.

"Oh, I'll get it latter," I said to Mindy, as I popped my head back up.

Brandy lifted up my hand and then I felt her soft lips and warm mouth around the two digits that were inside of her. She sucked them clean, repositioned herself under my desk and then returned to sucking my dick.

I tried to continue my discussion with Mindy, but Brandy was really working me over. My cock felt so good in her mouth; her right hand was twisting up and down my poll, just ahead of her sexy, full lips; and her left hand was caressing my stomach and working its way up toward my chest. A little startled by that left hand, I looked down, only to see Brandy staring back up on me with her big green eyes and my throbbing cock between her lips. I almost lost it right there.

"So before you go, explain to me the review meeting process," I managed, as Brandy's left hand retreated from my chest and found its way back to my balls, where its fingers were tickling the back of my scrotum. Her head started to bob faster and faster in my lap. Again I felt her grab my right hand, but this time she put it on top of her head and then went back to massaging my balls.

I grabbed a fist full of her soft, blond hair and helped her work that magical mouth up and down my tool. Slowly, I felt my orgasm start to build. The muscles in my thighs tensed up, followed by most of the rest of the muscles in my body. The wonderful tingling sensation in my balls slowly started to crest. And then, finally, it struck like a bolt of lightening shooting up my shaft. I launched a huge stream of semen into Brandy's hungry little mouth, followed by a second one. Her lips quickly moved to the top of dickhead so she could swallow the first mouthful. Then she continued to stroke me off as I shot thick line after thick line of my gooey goodness between her swollen lips. After each spasm, I felt her swallow and then push her mouth a little further down my bulging head to accept the next. After I was finished, she sucked up every last bit of moisture.

"Thanks, Mindy; that's it," I said, and then watched her walk out of my office.