Iranian Enigma Ch. 02

Story Info
Dirty Wars: The Devil We Know?
3.6k words
4.8
10.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tehran, Iran:

Zahra: "Don't feel bad, David, I fool everyone and I've been such a good whore to you. I am probably the only girl you've ever had, who made the eyes roll back in your head."

Zahra grabs a chair and sits in-front on David, who is tied down to a chair, but that doesn't stop Zahra from teasing and flirting with him. She places her hands on his lap and separates his legs and stares down at his crotch, and bites and licks her lips, before looking him in the eye again.

Zahra: "You're not the first American who wanted to spill his warm seed over a hot Iranian girl. I mean the enemies women, exotic, forbidden, delicate and can help you get one over the Iranian man. Her shy and fragile state is only surpassed by her secret desire for filthy foreign cock and a desire to be submissive and dominated by the superior masculinity of American manhood. But you came on the wrong Iranian girl and your western arrogance got you caught."

Zahra places her hand on David's cheek and gently strokes.

Zahra: "It's a shame. Your really good-looking too, could have had some good-looking children together, but it wasn't meant to be."

David: "I don't know who you think I am? But you've obviously got me confused with someone else."

Zahra: "I know exactly who you are! Your name is David Sheen, 28 years old, former member of 75th Rangers Regiment. Served in Iraq and Afghanistan, before joining the Central Intelligence Agency, and embarking on a mission to kill or capture me. I am high-up on a hit-list drawn up by the White House, which is handled by Joint Special Operations Command, or Jsoc for short. You have a pregnant girlfriend called Louise, one dog and currently reside in Virginia. But you had a problem, you didn't know what I looked like and you couldn't resist Persian pussy."

David: "Please, I have no idea what you are talking about?"

Zahra holds his chin and kisses him on the lips and slides her tongue in before withdrawing again. She kisses around his neck until she reaches his ear and she blows air into it. Before moving back and talking to him again.

Zahra: "America shouldn't feel bad, have you ever heard of Operation Esther? Nice name, Esther, it was the name of Cyrus the Greats Jewish wife. The operation was launched by the Israeli intelligence agency, The Mossad, and its aim was the same as your operation, Operation Grapes of Wrath. They wanted to kidnap or kill me, but like you, their lead agent had no idea what I looked like and he made the same mistake as you. He wasn't a very good lover, but I know how to fake an orgasm. You will meet the same fate as him, death in Evin prison, unless you cooperate."

David: "Why should I help you?"

Zahra: "Because it's the only way you'll get out of this situation alive."

David knew that Zahra had him by the balls and had successfully played him, there was little he could do, and the Iranian would make mince meat out of him. He never imagined that taking someone to bed would lead to his demise, and that a female could succeed where battle-hardened militants had failed. Full of regret, David, wishes he had never taken on the mission.

Flashback- Langley, Virginia...

The Director: "David we've got a major mission for you. We've been having trouble keeping assets in the Middle East alive or out of prison. And those are the ones who haven't been turning to our enemies, and handing our information over. It seems that the Iranians are running massive operations across the region and they are endangering American interests. We've decided to strike back. We have information of a high-powered female spy, who is secretly running the Middle East. We want to take her out! But we don't know what she looks like, luckily for us, we have an asset in Tehran who does. You are to liaise with them and carry out the operation."

David: "Yes sir."

End of Flashback

Zahra is still looking at David's crotch area.

Zahra: "Mmmmm, I am feeling a little bit thirsty."

David tries to resist, but he cannot help but feel a little turned on by the power Zahra holds over him. But Zahra is not interested in playing the kind of game that David hope's she will play.

Zahra: "Let's play a little counter-espionage game of truth or dare, because if you dare lie to me, I will pull out your finger nails. What do you know about the Chinese security forces techniques for getting Buddhist monks to recant their beliefs? First, water dungeon, put the monk into a water dungeon. Secondly, rub their faces in fesses and thirdly, pull out their nails. Fortunately, we Persians are more civilised than that and unlike the Americans we would never leave an agent like you out in the cold."

Zahra pulls out a red apple and using a knife begins peeling it and sticks a silence into David's mouth. David knows he must be careful and play along, because this woman is a real psycho, but he must also be careful not to develop more feelings for her. Stockholm syndrome is a professional hazard, when someone is kidnapped they are at first confused, scared and angry with captive, but as time goes on they start to develop empathy with their captive and fall under their spell. Sometimes, when a member of the security forces is kidnapped, they try to do a reverse Stockholm syndrome and get their captive to empathise with them. But on Zahra this may not work.

Flashback,

Director: "There's one other thing you should be aware of David. At about the time you arrive in Tehran, we are carrying out an operation, which will involve assassinating an Iranian nuclear scientist. A few weeks ago, we carried another one out. Iranian scientist in his car caught in traffic and a motorbike drove up to the car and stuck an implosive device and then detonated via a cell phone. We carried out the assassination with the help of The People's Mujahedin of Iran (MKO or MKE), a anti-Iranian regime guerrilla group, who use to be based at Camp Asharf in Iraq, when Saddam Hussein was in power."

The director pauses,

Director: "As you know, after we acquired Iraq and despite our long-term alliance with MKO, the Iraqis closed the camp down and many members of the MKO were scattered. We brought many MKO operative into the United States and began secretly training them in Nevada. Us and the Israelis, started training them. The MKO have their uses, they helped us replace street signs in Tehran and plant rocks beside the road near suspected nuclear sites with high powered Geiger counters inside them. But our relations with them are sensitive at the moment and after this next assassination, we may need you to take out the operative who executes the mission."

The director stares at David and then continues,

Director: "Do you understand?"

David: "Understood."

Director: "The Iranians will be pissed. Stuxnet and now this, be prepared for possible fallout from this operation. Now the asset in Tehran who will help identify our mysterious female Karla, her name is Shireen and she is also with the MKO. Once she has helped you identify the target, you must eliminate her also."

End of flashback.

Zahra chews of the apple and David stares at her mouth and starts getting warm feelings, he remembers the saliva and warm breath on his penis and remembers cuming inside that Persian mouth. White thick cream filled her up.

David: "You know...I should have known you weren't who you said you were. A communist member of the MKO, they are not known for being skilled lovers, so of course you were Iranian intelligence all along. Not only that, you are the Iranian Karla who we spend millions on trying to capture."

Zahra: "I am she who lurks in the shadows. I am she who hides in the wilderness of mirrors, which is larger than a hall of mirrors. You enter and think you're staring at reflections of yourself, but each mirror is a silently different version of you. But all of these mirrors are an illusion of reality and one of them hides me. Don't get lost in the wilderness of mirrors or you'll end up where you currently are."

That long golden tongue of Zahra that seduced David, how can he not have foreseen this calamity that has befallen him?

Flashback,

Arriving in Tehran,

Shireen (Zahra): "You must be Chris, I'm Shireen and welcome to Tehran."

Chris (David): "I'm glad to be here." Shireen looks a little nervous, but David can't help but notice how beautiful she is.

Shireen: "We better hurry, the Vezarat-e Ettela'at Va Amniyat-e Keshvar or VEVAK for short, might decide to check-up on you. I will leave the hotel and re-enter again via a back entrance, you wait here for ten-minutes and then go back up to your room and I'll meet you there."

An hour passes and David waits in his hotel room and then he hears a knock at the door and he answers it. Shireen appears and hurries herself through.

Shireen gets down straight to business,

Shireen: "Topaz (codename of the target) has been very busy, she has been unleashed on Syria and is running a number of operations. She has large budgets at her disposal, she was recently appointed to the financial committee of Setad Ejraiye Farmane Hazrate Emam, which is odd because she has no business experience and so I looked into this company. I learned that Setad was the most powerful organisation in Iran, it estimated worth is $95 billion. They hold stakes in most Iranian industries, finance, oil, telecommunications, birth-control pills, real-estate and others."

Chris (David): "Right?"

Shireen: "The organisation is headed by the Supreme Leader himself, Ali Khamenei, who inherited the organisation from Khomeini. In Khomeini's time the organisation was small and only concerned with selling of properties without owners and all the proceeds went to charity. But when Khomeini passed away, the organisation was turned into this corrupt all powerful institution by his successor. They began stealing properties and keeping the assets, they also diversified and now control much of the Iranian economy. Through them the Iranian government is funding its support for the Syrian regime. This is where Topaz comes in."

Shireen pauses to let the point sink in,

Shireen: "Topaz has been transferring money and technique know-how to the Syrian regime, which has enabled them in their brutal crackdown of Syrian revolutionaries. The Syrian regime was technologically backwards and unable to deal with the mass revolt until Iran and Topaz stepped in. The Iranian government pumped $8 billion into the Syrian economy to keep the regime there going, but what you didn't know is how Topaz was selling high-grade equipment to the Syrian regime. Including specialist Internet software to help track down oppositional bloggers, listening devices and even weapons and Topaz was in on all of this."

David looks stunned by all of this.

Shireen: "Topaz has also been passing on American military strategy and tactics to the Syrian regime, which she picked up from her experience with dealing with the US military in Iraq. She also has other American secrets, so you see, we are dealing with a very big fish and we need to be extra vigilant."

David now understands why Topaz is so important and also understands what a massive asset Shireen is. He makes a decision not to kill her after the operation is done.

Chris: "So tell me, why are you helping the Americans? How did you get into all of this?"

Shireen:"My parents were both very political. They welcomed the revolution in 79' only to find their ideals betrayed by the Mullahs. They spoke out and both were taken by the regime and never heard from again. We Iranians have a saying, it's easy to be a Mullah, but it's difficult to be a good person. I figure if I bring down the Mullahs than I am a good person."

They depart ways. But over the next few days, they both follow leads and come into sight of the suspected target. Both Shireen and David conduct extensive surveillance of the target. But David has his doubts and it was then that Shireen starts coming onto him. They have been surveying the target for weeks now and Shireen would drop little hints at David and then when David real expressed doubt, Shireen struck.

Shireen: "Oh Chris, you know I've been checking you out since we met. I've been trying to stay focused on the operation, but I can't because all I can think about is having those strong American arms wrapped around me. I dream of you, I yearn for your body, take me away for I cannot resist you any longer."

David convinces himself that if he doesn't take care of her horny needs, she'll be unable to concentrate on the mission, thus he must sleep with her for the good of the mission. They head back to David's hotel room, as soon as they walk through the door, Shireen grabs him and starts kissing him on the lips. She's very intense, he tongue finds its way into David's mouth and dances with his tongue. David's mouth begins to salivate and a rapid exchange of fluids begins to take place.

Shireen: "Fuck me you big American."

Shireen places her hand on David's crotch and squeezes it hard. She feels a large growth and knows its working. She kisses down David's top and drops to her knees, she undoes David's belt and pulls down his pants and underwear. The feeling of air on David's throbbing cock makes him even harder.

Shireen: "OMG, that's bigger than I was expecting or hoped for. Certainly bigger than anything I've ever experienced, yet I feel compelled to play on."

Shireen drools onto David's manhood, she allows a thick drool to dangle, when the drool falls onto David's cock, she rubs the drool in gently. She drools some more and then massages the drool into the cock. Spiting begins and David rolls his head back and closes his eyes. Shireen starts licking his long penis, her tongue feels so 'engaging', if only all of David's missions could be this fun. Shireen inserts David's manhood, inch by inch, her eyes widen as she tries to get the whole load in.

Choking and coughing, but enduring, Shireen manages to fit three-quarters of Daivd's penis into her mouth and throat. David's penis penetrates the throat making a large lump visible, being the rough ex-soldier, David takes no prisoners and starts throat fucking Shireen, this causes Shireen's face and neck to go red with veins popping out.

David:"Take it you whore, come on you know you like it. Good old fashion Uncle Sam's American cream pie. That's it slut, that's it...take it."

Shireen Is clearly gagging, but David's not finish with her throat yet. Deposits of precum go down Shireen throat and then when David feels the big load is coming, he pulls his penis out of her mouth, stands over her like an Imperial overload with her big eyes staring up at him. Jizz comes oozing out and strikes Shireen on the face. More comes out and Shireen's face is flooded with white thick cream. Using her fingers she wipes the cream off and allows it to dangle from her finger until it falls into her mouth. She licks and swallows every drop and doesn't waste any of it.

End of Flashback,

Zahra: "Still you did do some good! You helped us eliminate a traitor, her real name was Soraya Ali, she was leaking information to the British. We were going to take her out, but when we heard you were looking for me, we decided that poetic justice could take place. Western spies killing other Western spies, it has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? Things are about to get messy in the Middle East and you came so close to putting an end to it. Alas you came on my face instead, you didn't taste too bad."

David: "Don't forget all the anal."

Flashback,

A few days of scouting the target and the pair had worked out a routine for Topaz and began plotting how to take her out. When they weren't plotting, they were having intercourse. David and Shireen were keen on back door sex. Once, after completing routine surveillance on the target, Shireen grabbed David's hand and lead him to an out of order bathroom. She bent over the sink and pulled down her pants and panties.

Shireen: "Come and get it daddy. Strike while the iron is hot!"

David bent over and sniffed Shireen's butt, he closes his eyes and places his hands on both cheeks. He appears to be saying grace or something, the brief pause ends and David starts kissing Shireen's cheeks. His lips spends longer and longer on Shireen's cheeks and gradually his tongue comes out. Soon he is licking her cheeks and opens her butt and inserts his fingers up her anus. He spits on his fingers before inserting into her anus and Shireen's anus becomes very moist. David inserts his tongue and tongue fucks her anus.

Shireen: "Ohhhh yess...David take me...do me..I want it."

David stands upright and then rubs both her cheeks with his enormous penis, he rests his balls on her cheeks too. He pulls them off and re-open her cheeks and shoves his manhood in. The feeling of her ass on his cock, sends David into sexual excitement overdrive and being pounding her. His balls clip against her cheeks aggressively, turning them red. Shireen's anus expands and feels over-inflated from the relentless American assault, but being over-stretched doesn't stop her from teasing him and egging him on.

David cries and screams to the top of his lungs, as does Shireen, he can feel cum oozing out in droves and wants to cum inside her ass so badly. David looks up and then ejaculates, Shireen feels the warmth of the ejaculation and laughs and smiles.

End of Flashback,

David:" I should have known something was wrong, when we fucked in a public bathroom and no one came to arrest us."

Zahra: "Unfortunately, but like most men your balls is bigger than your brain. You didn't care, so long as you could have your exotic sex object, a Persian fucktoy, you didn't care to know."

Flashback,

The day arrives. David is feeling nervous, because today could be his last day alive, if all goes wrong. Shireen appeared in David's hotel room, a few hours before, she tried to re-build his confidence the only way Shireen knows how. Both jumped onto the bed and Shireen sucked David's cock and David licked Shireen pussy in a sixty-nine position. The taste and smell of Shireen's pussy, relaxed David a little bit. She really did taste great down there.

But when they were both done, they headed for Topaz is suspected place of residence. David met with other local assets and Shireen disappeared for a few hours, her job is to turn up after the job is done and take David to safety. The team wait and watch, a couple of hours pass, but then David gets eyes on the target and another member of the team confirms the identity is Topaz. The team wait in position, Topaz crosses the street and then the team make their move. One member of the team is to shoot Topaz, but he botches the job and David is forced to intervene.

Topaz has been alerted and starts running, David jumps out of the car and starts chasing her. David pulls out his gun, Topaz is screaming her lungs out, but David knows he must complete the job. He aims and shoots Topaz in the back, Topaz hits the floor and David wanders over and fires another round into Topaz's head. Mission is complete, but on his way to rendezvous with Shireen, David has his doubts, it seemed to easy to kill one of the most dangerous spies in the world. Something was wrong.

David turns up at the meeting point with his team waiting for Shireen. Suddenly, helicopters and truck load of soldiers arrive and they surround the team. They execute every member of the team, except for David, whom they take away in handcuffs. David is blindfolded and when he is brought into a room and tied down to a chair, the blindfold is lifted and Shireen is standing there.

Shireen: "Hello David, I feel we have not been entirely truthful with one another. My name is not Shireen, its Zahra. But you'll know me better as Topaz."

End of Flashback

Zahra pulls out a ball gag and shoves it into David's mouth and ties it around him.

12