Iranian Women into Gambian Men

Story Info
Curvy Nazanin falls for tall, dark Ahmad in Ottawa.
1.8k words
3.13
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"Nice Persian ladies don't do the things I do, or live fearlessly, I know I break the rules but I don't care," Nazanin "Nana" Fereydoun said, licking her lips as she looked up at her boyfriend Ahmad Gassama. The tall, burly and dark-skinned Gambian Muslim stud smiled at her, and the two of them shared a passionate kiss. Nana grabbed Ahmad's ass, and he jerked awkwardly, causing her to laugh. She loved getting a rise out of him...

They stood in the middle of Confederation Park, having walked there after a night at the National Arts Center. A fine sheen of snow blanketed much of downtown Ottawa, but the happy twosome didn't mind the cold in the least. In the deserted park, surrounded by snow, with lights from nearby buildings forming halos on their faces, the two lovebirds faced each other.

Clad in a stylish black suit, white silk shirt and dark blue tie, Ahmad looked both rugged and elegant. Standing six-foot-four, dark-skinned, with a smooth shaven head and face, he was the living embodiment of West African masculinity with his raw good looks. Ahmad took Nana's breath away the first time she laid eyes on him while looking for Fauteux Hall, the vast building which housed the Law School at the University of Ottawa.

"Salaam, sister, I'll show you where the building is, I'm a law student myself," Ahmad said with a pleasant smile, and relief washed over the young Persian woman like an awesome wave. The short, curvy young woman followed her impromptu guide, and surely enough, Ahmad led Nana to her destination. Upon arriving at the Faculty of Law, Nana looked at her handsome guide most gratefully...

"Thank you kindly, brother, I'm Nazanin, but friends call me Nana," she said, and when Ahmad offered her his hand to shake, Nana shook it. Thus Ahmad Gassama and Nana were formally introduced. Nazanin had been in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for about a month when she met Ahmad. Political instability in her hometown of Qom, Iran, led Nazanin and her family to flee the country.

While her parents Nader and Leila Fereydoun chose to live in the City of Toronto, Nana opted for the quieter and seemingly safer town of Ottawa. The young Iranian woman found the capital quite charming and quaint, neither too big like Toronto or too small like some of the small towns she'd visited during a trip across Ontario. Nana felt good about choosing Ottawa. The place where she met Ahmad, the love of her life...

"Don't I know it," Ahmad replied, his deep voice snatching Nana out of her little trip down memory lane. And he then took Nana's sleek hand and brought it to his lips. For ages Ahmad had been seeing the Shen Yun posters all over the City of Ottawa. At malls, on the street, and even on campus, he heard people talk about the legendary Chinese art show. Finally, he bought a pair of tickets for himself and Nana. For he wanted his beloved to experience the best of what Ottawa had to offer...

"Tonight was awesome, Ahmad, thanks for bringing me to the NAC," Nana whispered, and she grinned, the light from nearby buildings shining on her round, cute face. Ahmed smiled and nodded in agreement, but otherwise remained silent. Nana looked at this tall, wonderful young man, a Muslim brother from the other side of the world, and shook her head, amazed. Had it really been only a year since Ahmad came into her life?

Born in the City of Brufut, Gambia, to imam Mohammed Gassama and his wife Ayat, Ahmad Gassama was raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. His parents moved to the Canadian capital a few months after he first saw the light of day, fleeing their homeland as a result of tensions between the Republic of the Gambia and its fearsome, powerful neighbor Senegal.

Canada was all that Ahmad knew, and he remembered nothing of his birthplace. Nevertheless, Ahmad was a proud Muslim, and one of the rules of Islam mandated that Muslims help their fellow Muslims in their time of need. That's why he felt drawn to the short, curvy, Hijab-wearing, fair-skinned Muslim gal whom he saw standing in the middle of the quad at the University of Ottawa, looking utterly helpless. Little did he know that he was about to meet a most unique woman...

"Thanks for being in my life," Ahmad said to a grinning Nana. The two of them walked the steps leading from the frozen, deserted park to the bridge. They walked up Mackenzie King Bridge and once there, they caught the 95 bus heading to the distant suburb of Orleans, Ontario. Ahmad and Nana sat in the swivel seats, smack in the middle. Sitting up on her man's lap, Nana looked into Ahmad's golden brown eyes.

"The things I am going to do to you when we get home," Nana whispered into Ahmad's ear, and he grinned and kissed her. It was close to midnight and the bus was nearly empty, which suited Ahmad and Nana just fine. The horny couple took the opportunity to make out throughout the ride, and didn't even notice when the bus finally pulled into Place d'Orleans Station...

"Oops, sorry," Nana said to the bus driver, a chubby balding white guy in his forties, as he cleared his throat loudly. Nana shook Ahmad, who had apparently fallen asleep and the young West African Muslim smiled and nodded, his eyes still sleepy. Nana half-dragged him off the bus, and they left the bus stop and crossed the highway. Upon reaching the snow-covered sidewalk, they trudged the half mile to their rented apartment in the Forest View area.

Ahmad had come to treasure these walks with Nana, even though he promised himself he'd buy a car as soon as he finished law school. Right now, every cent he earned working at a call center for a local bank went toward paying rent, tuition and groceries. Still, tonight he made a sacrifice by taking Nana out for a night on the town, and did not regret.

Looking quite lovely in a full-length, bright red evening gown, her curly dark hair hidden not by a hijab per se but by a stylish crimson hat, with a shawl draped over her shoulders, Nazanin Fereydoun was indeed a vision of beauty. The five-foot-seven Iranian cutie carried herself with the dignity of a queen. All eyes were on her and Ahmad as they made their entrance at the National Arts Center, just another well-dressed couple headed for their choice seats in one of Ottawa's premier venues.

"Damn that was some night," Ahmad said as he and Nana finally reached their place, a two-bedroom apartment located in a quiet, middle-class neighborhood. Nana nodded, and the two of them tumbled unto the living room couch. They didn't make it to the bedroom, too lazy and horny to go beyond the living room. Not that either of them minded, of course...

"Oh, it's going to get better," Nana said as she climbed on top of him, and Ahmad smiled. Outwardly pious, shy and reserved, yet innately freaky to the point of being wanton, this little Iranian lady was full of surprises. Ahmad's hands went to Nana's hips, and he then caressed that thick, round ass of hers. He felt himself harden as Nana begin to grind on top of him...

"Agreed," Ahmad said, and he drew Nana into his arms and kissed her. Nana kissed him full and deep, and they began undressing each other. Ahmad feasted his eyes on Nana's curvaceous loveliness. Baring herself to her beloved, the bronze-skinned, raven-haired and brown-eyed gal took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Ahmad gently caressed them, and Nana licked her lips...

"I've been wanting this all night," Nana whispered, and she slid her hand between her legs, touched her sex, dug into her womanly folds and then brought her fingers to Ahmad's lips. Ahmad sucked her fingers, tasting her pussy on them. Laying Nana flat on the carpeted floor, Ahmad showered his beloved with kisses, and then showed her that some things were truly worth waiting for...

"Me too," Ahmad replied, and then he kissed Nana's sweet lips, then sucked on her tits, causing her to giggle. At the same time, he spread Nana's thick thighs, and admired her hairy pussy. Like a lot of women from her part of the world, Nana wasn't big on shaving. Ahmad didn't mind at all. Grinning, he buried his face between Nana's legs, and began eating her out...

"You freaky, wonderful man," Nana cooed softly, gently caressing Ahmad's head as he busied himself eating her pussy. The young Iranian woman hadn't had many lovers in her time, for she led a cloistered life back in the City of Qom, Iran, but none of them had ever aroused her like Ahmad. The Gambian stud definitely knew his way around the female body, that much was clear from Nana since their first sexual encounter, ages ago...

"I want to eat that pussy from behind, and while you're at it, twerk that big Persian booty for me," Ahmad said, and a grinning Nana got on all fours, and she shook her big ass for him, delighting in seeing the look of utter adoration on Ahmad's handsome face. Ahmad kissed Nana's ass, and then began eating her pussy from behind, and like the naughty guy he is, he slid a finger up her butt hole for good measure...

"Hmm, oh yeah, just like that," Nana squealed, and Ahmad smacked her big ass, watching it jiggle as he ate her pussy from behind. After licking, teasing, probing and basically devouring Nana's pussy, Ahmad was more than ready to receive some much-deserved oral delights from his lady. Nana sat him down on the couch, knelt before him and grabbed his long, hard dick. Winking at Ahmad, Nana took him into her mouth.

"Damn, woman, you're killing a brother," Ahmad said, and Nana looked up and him and winked, then flicked her tongue over the head of his dick. Ahmad sighed happily, and Nana resumed sucking him off. Soon the Iranian temptress had him harder than Chinese algebra. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Ahmad put Nana on all fours, smacked her big butt and then eased his way into her...

"Shut up and do your job," Nana hissed in that bossy tone that Ahmad found so damn sexy. Gripping those wide hips of hers, Ahmad thrust into her. Nana backed that ass up, as they say, grinding her bum against Ahmad's groin. This had the inevitable result of driving his dick deeper inside her pussy, exactly what Nana wanted. Her vaginal muscles squeezed the hell out of Ahmad's dick, and it got so intense that Ahmad cried out, causing Nana to crow victoriously...

Ahmad and Nana went at it for hours, and didn't stop until the wee hours of the morning. When dawn came, it found them sprawled on the carpeted floor of their apartment living room, their bodies spent, and reeking of their love juices. Nana's lovely head rested against Ahmad's hairy chest, and his arms were wrapped protectively around her curvy body. They slept peacefully after one of the best nights of their lives. Passion makes their world go around...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers