Irdu-Lili Pt. 02: An Anchor

Story Info
Levant learns the consequences of life as an incubus.
2.3k words
4.7
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: An Anchor

With a gasp, Levant sat up.

Woozy, it took a moment for his vision to clear so that he could discern his surroundings. When it did so he found himself in a large, well-lit room. From the way it was furnished it looked like it belonged to some eccentric billionaire. The walls were lined with shelves stuffed full of books, scrolls and papers, some seemingly ancient. The bookshelves themselves had voluptuous nymphs carved along them, striking poses that was more explicit than artistic. If the room did belong to an eccentric billionaire, he was also a pervert.

The accident.

In a torrent the memory of what happened returned to Levant. He leapt up and looked down. He was in a fresh shirt and trousers, decorated with rhinestones. Someone must have changed him into the impressive garments whilst he was unconscious. Swallowing dryly, he lifted his shirt to inspect the extent of the damage, only to find perfectly unblemished flesh. Frowning he looked about the room.

He had been lying on a table, decorated in a similar manner to the bookshelves. How his back was not stiff from laying there was beyond him. At one end of the room he noted a large glass cabinet.

Curious, he strode there and looked at the various artefeacts within. All manner of fetishes, statues and seemingly antique items were displayed within, all of them erotic in their subject whilst at the same time horrifying. Levant leaned closer to understand one in particular, an onyx statue of a skinless horror playing the panpipes, with a human woman impaled upon his enormous phallus. The woman seemed to be in a state of agony or ecstasy, or maybe even both. Fascinated, he reached for the handle.

"I wouldn't waste your time trying to communicate with Julia, she isn't very coherent these days. I suppose being pinned like that tends to erode one's sanity."

Levant turned and exhaled sharply at the beauty who had silently entered. It was none other than Kilili. She was every bit as beautiful as she had been in the vision before he had blacked out. Except it must not have been a vision, she must have been there and taken him to this place. She was still utterly naked, and Levant had to force back a sensation he could only describe as hunger. "You aren't wearing any clothes." He realised how dumb the statement was before he even finished saying it.

"How perceptive. Indeed, I am not. Clothing is a mortal thing. I only wear pieces of cloth when I am out amongst them, or seeking to arouse them. For our kind it is rather abhorrent." She made her way beside him at the cabinet. She drew incredibly close, her nearness spurred Levant's yearning even more.

"You say, our kind." That's right, he thought, she offered a new existence. "What would our kind be exactly?"

She smiled and took his hands, "We are children of Lillake now. I am an ardat-lili, but I suppose in this day and age you would term me as a succubus, though do not compare me to the nonsense written in fantasy novels. I have made you an irdu-lili, our male counterparts."

"Or in my terms an incubus." Levant chuckled and shook his head, stepping away from her. Of course, he should have known it was too good to be true. Only a lunatic would be drawn to someone like him. "I get it now. I was all out of sorts after meeting you. What drug did you sneak into my coffee?" It had all been hallucination, her, the accident, all of it. Just so she could ensnare him in her psychotic fantasy world. "What would be next, drinking blood I suppose?"

"Oh please." She gave him a weary glance, "No, I drink something far more...lurid, shall we say." She indicated Levant's nether regions.

"Well, good for you. I myself shall stick with a cappuccino thank you." He began backing away to the door.

Kilili made no effort to stop him, "Irdu-Lili do not have to feed on semen, the fluids of women will do. Make no mistake though, our kind are matriarchal in structure, your kind are allowed to exist to serve as companions or servants to ourselves." She spread her arms to him, "Lucky for you I seek companionship." She seated herself on the table and spread her legs to him, "Will you not stay? I do not recommend fleeing from me so soon, you need to understand what you are now."

It took all his will to stay away from the madwoman, "I shall choose the fleeing option if it is all the same to you. Thank you for the fancy clothes and all that, but I must dash."

Without waiting for a reply Levant spun and ran through the door. Stairs leading upwards revealed he was in a converted basement. He ran up into dark room smelling of sweet incense. The sound of cackling trailed after him, clearly she found his flight amusing. He stumbled through the pitch room, knocking over what felt and sounded like papers, before finding a door that led outside.

Levant felt relief when it led to a street, he had feared it was to some dwelling in the middle of nowhere. Indeed as he ran down he began to recognise signs and buildings. Conveniently and worryingly Kilili dwelled not far from where he lives. He ran back to his apartment, locked every door and window then retreated to his bedroom.

******

Levant fled again, this time from the office he had worked at for years.

After escaping the madwoman's house, he had slept little that night. Yet in the morning he felt strangely good, strong in mind and body. He had none of the lethargy that he usually suffered when his alarm began hammering just before sunrise. After showering and putting on his attire, he looked in the mirror and felt good about what he saw there for the first time in a long time. Levant idly wondered if it was the drug Kilili had used, still working its way out of his system.

Clocking in at work, he sat at his desk, the desk he sat at for a majority of his life, and set to work.

Often he would return home weary, overworked and under resourced. But this time the tasks just flew by. They seemed so trivial and simple to him now, child's play to solve. He was ahead in no time. He also noticed change in the behaviour of his co-workers around him, as well as his reaction to them. The men he could read like books, he sensed what they wanted and knew how to win them to his side. As for the women...

Naturally he had fantasised about some of his female co-workers before, everyone has. But this time his need was primal. He felt drawn to them and they, in turn, seemed to seek his company as the week went by. They would talk and flirt to him and Levant, to his own amazement, found himself talking to them with ease. Although he could not bring himself to eat anything all week, a strange hunger built within him. A hunger that was only vaguely satiated when one of the women dragged him into the staff toilets.

Sally was her name. Levant watched as she pulled her underwear down. He swore he could smell her arousal. With a giggle she flicked her underwear at him. With that his instincts took over. He stuffed the thong into her mouth, bent her over the sink and hitched up her tight skirt. She moaned in pleasure as he inserted himself into her and began thrusting. For Levant the pleasure of it was dizzying, he was certain sex had never been this sensational to him before. Yet his senses were at peak as he thrust into her. The scent of her body, the sight of her bent over, the sound of her muffled groans.

More than that he could sense the dark secrets she kept locked away within her. He knew she had worked as a stripper to get through college. He sensed how she found her current job dull and wished she could go back to that role, earning decent money and basking in the audiences' profane stares. But shame had forced her into a white collar role, a role she could tell her family and friends without embarrassment. Shame was all that prevented her from returning to that life, to a job she had half enjoyed. As Levant began hammering her, he pictured the manacles of that shame falling away, setting that secret fantasy free. When he orgasmed, she shuddered as he filled her.

There was another, Trisha, an older woman he began to liaise with also. Popular for her large breasts and tight tops, she arranged an excuse for a personal meeting with him in the boardroom. Once there she would close the blinds and begin sucking his phallus greedily. He sensed her dark yearnings also, the yearning to be gang fucked by men half her age. As he released his seed down her throat he pictured her achieving that desire, every hole of her being filled by young studs desperate to be in her.

It was all too good to be true. Having rarely slept nor eaten for a week whilst still feeling better than he ever had, it was obvious something unnatural had happened to him. It was clear Kilili must have done something. Still, he was content to continue in this manner. To grow in his success at the workplace and idle away time with the women there.

Only it did not stay that way. The men grew more brooding and aggressive in their demeanour toward him, their jealousy plain. The women were becoming mad, wearing more outlandish and revealing clothing to garner his attention. Sally, who had secret reminiscences of her stripping days ceased coming to work, no doubt to pursue that path again.

One day, Trisha came to his desk in tears. The day it all came to a head, "What have you done to me?" she leaned on the edge of his worktable, shifting papers, "I can't stop thinking of you, of sex, of...worse things."

"Well," She was wearing a white top that was almost transparent, displaying clearly that she was not wearing a bra. Levant focused his gaze on her eyes, he learned quickly that was a vital step to winning them, not by gawking at their tits, "Why don't you schedule another meeting?" He winked and smiled, aware of the annoyed glances being sent his way by the others.

She did not return the smile, "Oh, this is maddening." She pulled her skirts down and bent over the table, "Fuck me! You! Everyone! Fuck me until there is nothing left of me! Do it!"

Levant's jaw dropped at the mad display. His jaw dropped further when the other men rose and did as she requested, filling her and ramming her like wild beasts. The other women in the room stripped and men hurled themselves at them. The entire office erupted into a violent orgy. Levant got out of his chair and staggered backwards toward the exit. He had thought the changes he had undergone would be positive for everyone, not just himself. Too late he realised that his very presence had driven everyone insane. Whatever he was now, he could not stay here any longer without something even worse happening. Indeed, if he did not leave now he was sure the whole thing could escalate into something macabre.

He got out of the building and ran.

******

Kilili looked at her naked body in the enormous mirror, its pewter frame depicting unspeakable acts between monsters and people.

She watched as the spilled semen trailing down her breasts was absorbed into her, then looked herself in the eyes. As an Ardat-Lili, she lived a wondrous yet torturous existence, trapped in an eternal state of arousal that broke lesser minds. She was immortal in human terms, but knew where she must eventually go, though she knew not fully how she would do so.

An Ardat-Lili she had met nigh a century ago had said she had seen one of their kind taken to their mother's realm through a mirror. That realm that they both long for and fear with all their heart, body and soul.

Kilili sensed it, for the most part fear is what kept an Ardat-Lili from being taken to that deranged realm. But sooner or later desire would overtake fear, and at that point they would be dragged to that place, where they would experience an eternity of sexual torture that is both agony and ecstasy all in one. Her time is coming, she could feel the call growing, her thighs dripped in terror and excitement.

She embraced the mirror, pressing her breasts and forehead against the pane. She thought she could feel the denizens of that realm on the other side, clawing at the glass to reach her. How she wanted them to! To break through, grab her and drag her in. To be raped and fucked and worse over and over and over...

With a curse she shoved herself away. She tripped on one of her plush mats and fell back onto her pillow covered bed. She lay there awhile, shaking with fear. She had been close to being taken then, she was certain of it. Stifling a sob, she looked at the mirror again, her sad face gazed back at her. The longing was still there, but the fear had pulled her back to this world.

Her time was running out, she needed to find some means of maintaining a state of mind that would keep her in this world. Something that would overpower her mother's call. She thought she had found such an anchor, but rather than save her he had ran from her.

She considered summoning him, of using her will to force him to return. But she knew the moment she treated him as her slave he would no longer be able to act as the anchor she desperately needs.

"Levant..." she looked at her trembling hands, hands that had served her for centuries. "Save me, please. Save me from myself."