Irdu-Lili Pt. 05: Her Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levant was assaulted by sheer cacophony. His sinuses filled with incense that instantly sought to intoxicate him. Large chandeliers filled with red candles dripped wax upon the sea of bodies below. The vast chamber held what Levant could only describe as a mass orgy, but some of the acts being performed there made his stomach churn. All around, nude musicians performed a frenzied symphony that was both beautiful and maddening in its melody. He vaguely felt Kilili's arm wrap around his waist, "Is this not glorious my love?"

He was about to disagree when he saw the statue looming over them all at the far end of the chamber. The depravity around him was forgotten as he locked his gaze upon that sight. An onyx statue depicting a naked goddess, a deity so sublime in her naked splendour that Levant nearly swooned in delighted horror. It were as though the emotions Kilili aroused in him had been taken and enhanced a thousand-fold. Every cell in his immortal body wanted to fall in worship of her. "Who is she?" he breathed.

He felt Kilili's lips brush against his ear. "She is our mother, the one who brought about our being. I set up this place hoping it would placate her but..."

Her words ceased, Levant looked at her and saw she was clutching her breasts so hard blood began to trail down, "Kilili?" She seemed to come to and let go of herself. Levant watched amazed as the wounds she had given herself faded away in seconds. "So this is the goddess of succubi and incubi?"

"Well." She cocked her head, "She does not really care for the title goddess. But I suppose you could say she is that."

Levant looked up at the alluring statue and shook his head, before turning back to her, "But why? Why create us?"

For a split second, a terrified expression came over Kilili, before expertly transforming into a smile, "Come! There is someone I want you to see." Again she grabbed Levant and dragged him after her.

*****

"There is yet another reason I set up this temple. As you have surely noticed, if a mortal who does not have what it takes to become one of us is in our presence too long their minds become overwhelmed with their darker selves. Their Id to put it in Jungian terms." Kilili escorted Levant through a doorway that led to a series of rooms with glass doors, each chamber containing one of Kilili's prostitutes, "When that happens I bring them here, as a kind of sanctuary if you will. Here they can fuck until they break without inconvenience to themselves or society, to the delight of my influential clients." She paused at one door and drew Levant with a finger.

"I found her walking the streets in nothing but her knickers sobbing." She said as they gazed into the room, sensuous gasps punctuating their silence, "She had your scent all over her. I hear there is a strip club that is enjoying an increase in profit since the debut of their latest newcomer also." She playfully nudged him, "Good work."

Levant said nothing as he watched the scene inside. It was Trisha, the one who had initiated the mass orgy at his old workplace. He had never learned what happened after that, did not dare to. She was in there naked and on her knees, pressing her breasts together to wrap them around a phallus, working them up and down to her client's grateful sighs.

"See what good arises from your feeding?" Kilili exclaimed, "Why hold back? See how much happier she is this way? Look how arduously she works those tits of hers, she was made for harlotry. She has hardly stopped since coming here."

The client ejaculated, bathing Trisha in a fountain of seed. Perhaps it was due to his newfound Irdu-Lili sensibilities, but he could not deny she looked like a work of art, the way she used her body so well, the way semen dripped down her face and breasts. As the client left, rather than clean herself up she rubbed the semen into her breasts like a lotion, purring with contentment. Levant's hunger awoke viciously this time. He could barely hold back.

He felt Kilili's warm hand on his lower back, "You don't need to hold back. Everyone here is already changed or broken. You can feed here without influencing lives further if that bothers you so. Either way, you must feed my love."

In his state it was all the convincing he needed.

He marched in there, the incense barely masked the scent of sweat and semen in the room, and tossed Trisha on the bed before thrusting in her hungrily. She whooped in delight as he did so, then whimpered excitedly as he pounded her. Oh how good it was to feed at last! His body absorbed her nectar like precious water in a desert. He delighted in her utterly, the expression on her face, the way her cum soaked breasts bounced, the feel of her thighs, the scent of her. He could do this to her forever, no, he wanted to do worse to her. He scented her mind, she was indeed happier now. Her fantasy had come true to some degree, she spent her days now keeping her legs open for whatever man stepped through her doorway, rather than just young studs. She did not even seem to recognise Levant.

What am I doing? Levant thought as they both orgasmed. What have I done?

He looked down at the lunatic thing before him, her body twitching with delight as his seed poisoned her further. She was not happier at all, in so much as the Trisha he had known was no longer there. In the few days she began opening up to him, she had learned more about her. She went to knitting clubs to chat with her friends, she wore tight tops because she feared men no longer found her attractive, she longed to see more of the world, she had dreamed of settling with someone at last.

Now all that remained was this mad nymphomaniac, whose only goal was fuck until a client or exhaustion ended her, and she would greet it with a smile.

Disgusted with himself, Levant staggered back. He did not want to be an irdu-lili anymore. Not if it meant everyone he grew close to ended up like this. He left the room, but Kilili was not there. He had to find her, there must be some way to become human again, some way to undo what she had done to make him this way. He checked in each room he passed in search of her, his revulsion growing with every new scene he witnessed inside. Truly there were no limits in this vile place.

He entered the large hall where the orgy was taking place and spotted her in there, being spit roasted by two drunken men. He stepped towards her, determined to drag her away by her hair if he had to, in his need for answers. But he paused as the incense, the scent and sight of all the writhing bodies and the clamour of music filled his senses. His vision blurred.

He was no longer in that room. He was on an onyx plain under a starless sky. His body, a long emaciated shadow, was eternally hungry. His phallus, brutally long and sharp, ever erect. Before him was a sea of prey, all squirming invitingly, all waiting to be ravaged by him. Such abundance was a rarity. Truly he would glut himself tonight. He opened his wide, fang filled jaws, and howled, calling for his brothers to come and join in this wondrous feast. Hunching down like a cat, he pounced upon them.

The orgy reached new levels of depravity that night.

******

"That was magnificent!" Kilili breathed as she approached him on the balcony, her body still absorbing the fluids coating her, "I've not seen or enjoyed such a thing since Caligula reigned."

Hunched in a corner, sat in the foetal position, Levant weeped, "What the fuck have you done to me?" When he came back to himself he saw the aftermath of what he had done and inspired others into doing. Pale with horror, he had vomited and ran for the nearest exit. Unfortunately it had led to a balcony overlooking the city, rather than providing an escape from the building itself.

"I saved you from mundanity my love." She tutted and knelt beside him, placing a hand against his cheek. Her touch filled him with warmth and he felt himself steady, "Is this not more thrilling than anything you have ever encountered?"

"Some of those people in there, they will never recover will they?"

"What of it? They are but gnats in a swarm compared to us. Do not fret, no one will come seeking justice. Instead revel in such moments!"

"I was not here." He hesitated, wondering if he should tell her, then decided only she could help, "I was in a colourless world where fucking and torture is one and the same and all that world offers. I was, oh god, I was not human in any way." Levant looked up and saw the fear in Kilili's eyes, not fear of him, but a shared feared of a couple sharing the same fate. A sickening dread filled him as he realised there was a steeper price to being Irdu-Lili than she had let on.

Levant feebly got to his feet, "You once told me you believe yourself to be the oldest succubus in this world. How can that be? If we are immortal, where are those who came before you? Tell me."

She bit her lip, "Levant, we should retire somewhere more private..."

Levant grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her against the stone rail, he then pressed against her, wrapping a hand around her throat, "You will tell me now. What exactly have you done to me? Am I going to turn into some monster? Twist into some form that is no longer recognisable as myself? Answers Kilili! Time to give them!"

To Levant's surprise, Kilili gave a sound that was both a sob and a chuckle, "I'm in love with you, you know. I, a sex priestess of the goddess of ruin. I, a being of unending lust and perversity. I am capable of love. Ludicrous is it not? At last after all these centuries the emptiness in me is filled. But the moment I tell you all, I fear I shall lose you forever." Levant felt her slender arms wrap around him in an impossibly tight grip, "So I shall keep you ignorant my love," she whispered, "and bind you to me forever. I cannot lose you, refuse to. You are mine."

Levant felt Kilili's hand shoot up behind his head. There was a sharp crack, and the world became black.

12