Irene & Oscar Pt. 02

Story Info
Irene talks more explicitly with Robert.
2.1k words
4.04
25k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Irene was true to her word and declined lunch with Robert, saying that it would be 'inappropriate' since she was a married woman.

Robert, however, was persistent, and sent her an e-mail every few days, just chatting like friends.

At first Irene didn't answer the e-mails, but she didn't delete them either, choosing to save them in a folder called personal. After Robert's third e-mail Irene answered, albeit quite briefly, just answering his question about her plans for the weekend.

Robert was thrilled with his little victory, but played it extremely cautiously, writing back to wish them a pleasant weekend.

Irene was keenly aware that she needed to tell Oscar that she had received messages from Robert, and let him persuade her to answer them, otherwise she would be keeping a secret which could easily explode in her face. She vowed to herself that she would tell him at the weekend, and in the event, it was easier than she had feared.

"So my love," Oscar opened the conversation, "have you heard from Robert at all?"

Irene's heart skipped a beat as she spotted her golden opportunity to clear her feelings of guilt.

"Actually, yes, he's sent a couple of e-mails, just general chat, you know, he hasn't asked me out again, or anything." Irene confessed.

"And did you answer him?" Oscar asked, really surprised at his wife's revelation.

"Of course not!" Irene protested, feeling really guilty about her lie.

"Isn't that a little rude?" Oscar challenged, sensing that he had the moral high ground.

"Well," Irene hesitated, "I did wonder about that. What do you think I should do? I don't want to hear your fantasy stuff, just helpful advice."

Oscar was ready to press his advantage.

"I don't see what harm there is in answering him, if it's just chit chat, and it's pretty rude to just ignore him, he hasn't really done anything wrong, has he?"

Irene thought for a moment.

"Ok, I'll reply, just friendly, nothing controversial."

Oscar was puzzled, why had she given in so easily, and then suddenly he understood, she had already replied to Robert, and she needed to cover her back. This was a very exciting realisation for Oscar, while he knew that she was just being polite in response to Robert's messages, but the fact that she had gone behind Oscar's back to communicate with another man was very exciting.

Oscar suspected that he might be going to get sex that evening, and as it turned out, he was right.

After a bout of fast and furious sex, during which both Oscar and Irene had quite explosive orgasms, they lay in each other's arms, cuddling and feeling close and content.

"Oscar, can I ask you something?" Irene asked, tentatively.

"Of course my love, anything."

"When we were making love just now, were you fantasising about me having sex with Robert?" Irene asked, a little more confidently.

Oscar was shocked and didn't know what to say, so he just went for the truth.

"Yes, sorry." He wondered what she would say next.

"It's ok, I don't mind, as long as you understand that nothing is ever going to happen."

Oscar was relieved and thought while it was going so well he would take a chance.

"You seemed very turned on, was that to do with Robert as well?" Oscar had his fingers tightly crossed, hoping he hadn't just screwed everything up.

"In a way, I suppose, it's just that being pursued is more than flattering, it has added a little bit of excitement to my life. I won't let anything happen, but the fact that an attractive man is trying to seduce me is just a bit intoxicating. Do you understand, please say you aren't cross with me, I will never be unfaithful to you." Irene wondered whether she had overstepped the limit.

"It's fine my love, if you aren't cross with me, I'm not cross with you, and it has spiced up our love life, and, I think, made us feel closer, do you agree?"

"I totally agree darling."

Oscar felt extremely happy, and fell into a contented sleep.

Irene, didn't feel sleepy at all, in fact, what she felt was horny. Some time later she did fall asleep, but woke several times in the night, plagued by a series of erotic dreams.

On Monday Irene received another message from Robert. He asked how her weekend had been, told her a bit about his weekend then he posed a question.

'Have you told your husband that we are communicating?'

He thought that was innocuous enough, but the answer might be enlightening.

After some time thinking about how she should answer, Irene replied.

'Yes, of course, I have no secrets from my husband'

This was a great result, and Robert considered very carefully how to phrase his reply.

'And was your husband turned on a little by your revelation?'

Irene was really put on the spot by this question. She desperately wanted to say no, but that would be a total lie, but not answering would be a definite yes. She decided to refuse to answer.

'That's too personal a question.'

Robert was thrilled, she'd walked right into his trap.

'I'll take that as a yes. So were you also turned on?' He pressed.

'No, of course not!'

'You wouldn't lie to me, would you?'

'No'

'So were you turned on?'

'Actually yes, I was a little.' She admitted, annoyed that he had trapped her into admitting her own arousal.

'I'm afraid I have to go now, I'll text you again tomorrow.'

'Ok' Irene signed off, relieved to be let off the hook, for that day at least.

Late in the evening, when Oscar and Irene were relaxing in front of the TV, Oscar asked the question Irene had been dreading.

"So, my love, did you hear from Robert today?" Oscar asked, already feeling a stirring in his little cock.

"Yes, I did." Irene admitted.

"So what did you chat about?" Oscar asked, keeping his voice light and friendly.

"Oh, this and that, nothing important." Irene prevaricated, trying to keep her voice as light as Oscar's.

But Oscar spotted it straight away. Something in her voice, maybe it was a little tension, or maybe her voice was too light, but something he heard convinced him that she was lying.

"Irene, my darling, please tell me the truth, you are a terrible liar!" Oscar challenged his nervous wife.

"He asked whether I have told you that he and I are communicating." She admitted, reluctantly.

"And?" Oscar pressed, convinced there was something more.

"When I said yes, he asked whether you were turned on by that information. I'm sorry Oscar, I had to say yes, I couldn't just lie, especially as he had already guessed."

Irene was hoping Oscar would leave it at that, but he didn't.

"And what else was said?"

"He asked whether I was also turned on." Irene admitted.

"This is awfully hard work Irene. What did you answer?" Oscar asked, sounding irritated, when he was actually elated.

"I tried to lie, but he wouldn't let me get away with it, so I had to admit that I was a bit turned on also."

"Right, good, was anything else said?"

"No, he said he had to go, and said he would text tomorrow." Irene answered, relieved to have got to the end of the conversation.

Oscar was very impressed with Robert's skill at just edging Irene forward a little at a time, then stopping. She thought that he'd let her off the hook, but in fact it was a very clever strategy, and it made Oscar really aroused. Irene was so pleased to end the conversation with Robert that she'd let him promise to text the next day, and she would have to answer truthfully the question which Oscar knew he was going to ask, so now Oscar needed to play his part.

He realised that, in some weird way, he and Robert were conspiring to seduce Irene, and Oscar couldn't have been more excited.

"Irene my love, I have to tell you that the conversation we've just had has made me so incredibly horny, I need to take you to bed and make mad passionate love to you, and I won't accept no for an answer, come on." Oscar demanded, holding out his hand to Irene.

"Wow! So masterful! I will obey you husband, in fact, I'm a bit turned on myself, especially with you being so insistent." Irene answered, already walking towards her husband, holding out her hand to meet his.

In the bedroom Oscar continued his rather dominant demeanour, and the sex was passionate, and mutually satisfying, and for once Oscar didn't have to think of a fantasy to reach a climax, he was turned on by his new found attitude to his wife.

The next day Irene received a text from Robert at about eleven o'clock in the morning. Yet again she felt a little nervous opening it.

'Tied up in meetings this morning, I'll ring you at lunch time, when is your break?'

Irene simply text back saying 'OK, 1 till 2'

Her thoughts were more complicated than her text.

Yet again Robert was driving things forward, now he wanted to talk on the phone. There was nothing wrong with that of course, she wasn't being unfaithful to Oscar, nor was she hiding anything, but a phone conversation was much more intimate than texts or e-mails, and it was another step on towards wherever they were going.

At one Irene left the bank for her lunch break, she felt too nervous to eat so she just walked aimlessly around the town. At ten past one Robert rang.

"Hi beautiful lady, can you talk?" He asked.

"Yes, it's fine, I'm just wandering the town, where are you?" She enquired politely.

"Malaga, near the train station, I have to go up to Madrid for a couple of days." He explained.

"My, you do get around." Irene remarked, pleased to be on such a safe topic.

"I wish you could come with me, I'm sure you would have such a great time." Robert teased.

"Now stop that! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Did you tell Oscar that you had admitted to you both being turned on by our conversations?" Robert asked.

"Yes, of course." Irene confessed.

"And were you both even more turned on by your revelations?" Robert pushed on.

"I suppose."

"Did you have sex again?" He asked.

"Look, this is getting too personal." Irene protested.

"Ok, I'll let you off answering if you'll do something else for me."

"What is it?"

"Tell Oscar that I want to take you out to lunch on Friday, and ask him if it's ok with him." Robert asked.

"I've said I won't have lunch with you." Irene protested, but Robert wasn't going to back down.

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking your husband. I'll have lunch with Oscar instead, if you like." Robert trapped her neatly.

"Oh no! Goodness knows what you two would cook up. Ok, I'll ask him." Irene conceded, going for the lesser of the two evils.

"Ring me tomorrow with his answer. Bye sweet Irene."

"Bye Robert."

That evening Irene was like a cat on a hot tin roof, and Oscar had noticed.

"I assume your strange behaviour is to do with your texts with Robert?" He asked.

"We didn't text, he phoned me." Irene admitted.

Oscar's little cock twitched in his trousers.

"I see, and what did you talk about?" Oscar demanded, excited by what the answer might be.

"He wanted more details about our being aroused as a result of the conversations, but I refused to tell him anything else, so then he gave me a task, and insisted I carry it out." She explained.

"Well, go on, tell me, what is the task?"

"I have to ask you if you will allow me to have lunch with him on Friday." Irene mumbled, staring at the floor.

"I see, and do you want to have lunch with him?" Oscar asked, making Irene feel even more awkward.

"I don't know, I suppose it might be quite nice, but it isn't my choice is it, that's the whole point, he's making it your decision." Irene explained, feeling like a butterfly pinned to a board.

"Well in that case I give you my permission, in fact, I insist that you go. In addition, I need you to discuss your choice of clothes with me. I don't want you embarrassing me with one of your boring 'old lady' outfits." Oscar instructed, with a very dominant tone in his voice.

"Yes Oscar." Irene replied, feeling tingly, warm, and wet between the legs.

"Let's go out for dinner, "Oscar announced, "I feel like celebrating."

"Oh, that would be nice," Irene answered, "I'll go and change."

"Hang on," Oscar called, "I'll help you choose what to wear, it's time I took more control over your choice of attire."

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers