Irene Pt. 01

Story Info
How he met his wife.
1.8k words
4.03
33.3k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is the most remarkable moment in a couple's life? First date? First kiss? The moment when they first met? The first things they said to each other?

Sometimes our relatives or friends ask how my wife and I met each other. We made up a story, but the reality is much different.

***

My phone buzzed. It was an SMS from a close friend of mine.

"Get your ass over here...A.S.A.P."

Michael, a.k.a. Miki, was a rich boy and he was throwing a party again, which I somehow couldn't attend. But I knew what that SMS meant. Without losing time, I quickly put something on, called a taxi and arrived at his house in less than 15 minutes. His house was crowded as usual. I climbed the stairs up and directly went to the master bedroom. The noises coming out of the room were quite intriguing. I knocked the door.

"Open up, Miki!"

The door is unlocked by another friend, Elias. He was naked from the waist down and his limp dick was dangling. Miki was on the bed, naked as the first day he was born. His back was to me and he was banging a girl doggy style. I watched them for a while. The girl was very loud. She was moaning and screaming.

"Harder...Harder!"

'What a wanton slut,' I thought.

"Here," said Elias and handed me a condom. "She doesn't want bareback."

"Come on," said Miki and waved at me. He offered me his place as he was moving to the other side of the bed for a blowjob.

After he moved his hairy ass away, I could see the shapely back and the swollen pussy of the girl. I didn't see her face yet but from what I saw, I could say that this was a beautiful young woman. Immediately, I took my clothes off, wore the condom and took my place behind her. She was so wet that I didn't need to use my hands to adjust my dick. With one thrust, I was in till the end. Not the tightest one I've been in, but her pussy felt fabulous.

A few minutes later, Miki came in her mouth with a loud groan. In the meantime, Elias was hard again and took his place in the girl's mouth. She started making slurping noises like she was trying to swallow it.

"The bitch is in heat!" said Elias.

"Oh yeah, she is!" I said. "You are a cock-hungry bitch, aren't you?" I asked to the girl.

"Yesss," she hissed. "I am."

After almost five more minutes, I emptied my load and sat at the edge of the bed to catch my breath. Elias turned the girl around and began to fuck her in missionary position.

"God, I'm thirsty," I said. "I'll quickly grab some beer."

"Bring some for us, too!" said Miki.

I put my clothes on and went downstairs, where I ran into a few friends. I had a quick chat with them, then grabbed a six pack and went back upstairs. When I entered the room, the girl was lying face down and Miki was mounting her. Elias was getting dressed.

"Where have you been man?" he asked as he took a beer from the pack.

"I just saw a few friends," I said. "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I'll go home and sleep. I'm exhausted, man. I already fucked the bitch twice, before you come here."

"Well, ok!"

After he left, I sat on the chair next to the bed and watched Miki fuck the girl while having a beer.

"I've never met such a girl!" said Miki. "That's my third round and she is still craving!"

He was right. The girl was still enjoying her time. Her face was buried into the pillow and she was growling. My dick was rock hard again. I removed my pants and started playing with my dick. This round lasted longer for Miki. He constantly pumped in and out for almost ten more minutes. When he was done, he laid down on the floor, panting.

Again, I took his place. Holding her ass cheeks apart with one hand, I adjusted my dick with my other hand at the entrance of her cunt. I brushed my cock against her pussy lips and then pushed into her, sinking in slowly, all the way. Then I began to fuck her with slow, deep steady strokes. I laid myself on her and started gently kissing her shoulders and neck as one of my hands was stroking her hair.

"Mmmh, that feels good," she said. "After all that hard fucking, that feels nice."

After a while, she turned her face and her lips found mine. First, I hesitated to kiss her mouth, which swallowed loads of cum just half an hour ago, but her strawberry scented lips were so tasty and the fragrance was magic. Our kiss never broke for almost ten minutes; till I felt her muscles contracting as an orgasm was hitting her. During her orgasm, her pussy was virtually sucking my dick and I couldn't hold myself more. We came almost at the same time.

We laid there for a few minutes until we started breathing normally. After I rolled over, she got up to get a beer. I quickly looked around to find Miki but noticed that he was already gone. I was left alone in the room with this slut.

"That was the best orgasm I had tonight," she said. "Usually I like rough sex but what you did to me was incredible. Here have one."

"Thank you," I said as I was taking the beer she offered me. That was the first time I saw her face. Well, I will not exaggerate. She was not a beauty queen but she had a pretty face. Red cheeks, a button nose, plump lips, large deep blue eyes...

There was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say. I felt, I was trapped in that room with a stupid slut. All my desire to this random bitch was gone after I emptied my load. I just wanted to go home but I thought that leaving her before finishing my beer would be rude. Thoughts were floating in my mind.

'I wonder how Miki and Elias found that girl. Maybe she is a prostitute? Oh no, can't be. She enjoyed every minute of the action. A stripper maybe? Yeah, maybe.'

My thoughts were interrupted by the girl.

"Great house..." she said.

"What?"

"Great house... Michael... has here... Are you a close friend of him?"

"Michael? Oh, Miki, yes, yes. Pretty close."

"Miki?" she said.

Then, silence again for a few minutes. This time, I broke the silence.

"How do you... I mean, know Miki? How did you meet?"

"Well, a friend of a friend... She invited me to the party and here I am."

"Sooo, you met him today?" I asked. "At the party?"

"Yep."

I was speechless. Again a long silence...A very very long silence.

'That's the biggest slut I met,' I thought. 'Gangbangs with guys she just met at a party. Oh my God, she doesn't even know my name!'

I always liked to bang the sluts but I never enjoyed having conversations with them. I mean, who enjoys talking to dull bimbos? I am more like a "hit and run" guy; like all of you, guys! All I wanted to do now was to quickly finish my drink and leave as soon as possible.

"Well, I have to go," she said and got up. She was trying to find her clothes.

"Really?" I said. I wasn't expecting that. 'Thanks God!' I said to myself.

"Yeah. Tomorrow, I have to get up early. I have an appointment."

'Appointment!' I thought. 'I wonder who else will bang this bitch tomorrow.'

I swear I was not curious about what she'll do. I wasn't interested in her meetings or other things. But I'm a nice guy. I always have been a nice guy. So, I asked; just to be kind. Being kind is my personality.

"Well, what is it about?" I asked.

"Not a big deal," she said. "Business."

'Yes, she is an escort,' I thought.

"Business?" I asked cynically.

"Yeah, kinda," she said. "An advertising agency is interested in my music. They want to use one of my works."

That was surprising.

'What the fuck?' I thought. There was much in this girl than I imagined. Suddenly her place in my eyes changed from a cheap slut to a girl, who I wanted to know better. Never judge a book by its cover.

"Are you making music?"

"Yeah. With computer, you know."

"Electronic music?"

"Exactly," she said smiling. Her lips were like flying butterflies when she was smiling. Then she put her panties back on.

"I like electronic music. In fact, I'm trying to do something myself."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, of course not."

"There aren't many people around who deals with this stuff."

She sat next to me.

"Exactly. Can I listen to something you made? If you have with you?"

"Yes, of course. Can you hook my bra?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

I helped her to put on her bra. Then she got up, found her purse and took out an ipod. She was standing there just in her underwear and trying to find the right piece in the device. Her chestnut brown curly hair fell to her shoulders. Her skin was silky and glistening.

"Here," she said as she was handing me the ipod. I wore the ear buds and started listening to her music. In the meantime, she put on the rest of her clothes. She was looking into my eyes expecting my reaction. Her deep blue eyes were fascinating, reminding me the ocean.

"That's amazing!" I said. I wasn't lying. Her music was pretty good and sounded very professional.

"Thank you," she said. "Can I listen to yours?"

"I don't have any with me. Besides, it's not as good as yours."

"If you reflect your feelings on your music, then it cannot be bad. I'd like to listen to it."

"Well, okay. At the first opportunity, I promise. So, what programs do you use?"

So, a conversation started and we chatted there for almost two hours. First about music, then about everything.

"Well, I have to really leave now, otherwise I'll miss the meeting," she said.

"Sure, sure. I didn't notice that it's so late. Well, can I get your number?"

"Yes, of course. Write it down."

"Ok," then I hesitated. "I still don't know your name."

She smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Irene!" she said.

***

From that point on, our journey has started. Yes, our first encounter was very odd. I fucked her even before I knew her name. I saw her butt and pussy before I saw her face. The first thing I said to her was; "You are a cock-hungry bitch, aren't you?" Our first kiss was right after she sucked the cocks of two of my friends. But at the end, this journey led us to marriage. How we ended up with marriage is a long and interesting story as well.