Irene Pt. 03

Story Info
They are just fuck buddies.
4.4k words
21.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to say it, but I told you so."

Miki was leaning against the wall across my seat, with a wide grin on his face. Once again, I was at his house together with Elias. My two best friends were listening to my frustration, despite the fact that I've been a complete asshole to them.

"That grin on your face is really grinding my gears, Miki. Let's be honest. You really don't hate anything about saying it."

He laughed. "Damn, you are right. I love being right. I told you man; once a slut, always a slut."

"Maybe... But my arguments are still valid. She's not my girlfriend and therefore technically that's not cheating. I just misread the signs, which makes me feel like a fool."

Miki was still laughing. Elias, sitting next to me, put his hand on my shoulder. "I know this stinks, man," he said. "But if this is the worst thing that happens to you, consider yourself a very lucky person. Look at this as a learning experience. Chalk it up and let's move on."

"Listen yo papa," Miki said.

"So, what you gonna do? You know... When she comes?" asked Elias.

"She already came to my place."

"Did she?" asked Elias. "Wow... What happened then?"

"Well, I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I glanced at the clock; it was eleven a.m., and I was nowhere ready to wake up. I had a really bad hangover, you know the feeling; still dizzy, headache, a bad taste in the mouth..."

"How much did you drink?"

"I'm not sure. I finished a full bottle of wine and some tequila, I suppose. Anyway, I pawed my sheets away from my face and dragged myself out of bed. I opened the door and there she was. 'Hello buddy,' she said, kissed me on the cheek and walked in dragging her trolley bag."

"Like everything is quite normal?" asked Elias.

"As if nothing happened!" I confirmed. "She walked into the hall, took her coat off, placed her bag somewhere, walked into the kitchen, took a bottle of water from the fridge, looked for a glass and all that time, she was constantly talking. I don't know what she was talking about so cheerfully, I wasn't listening. I was just watching her carelessness with amazement. She hardly stopped talking when she drank the water. Then she looked at my face and said; 'Is something wrong?'"

"Is something wrong!? What a bitch!" exclaimed Miki.

"What did you say?" asked Elias.

"Nothing," I said. "I just shrugged my shoulders. Then she went into the living room and saw the table I prepared."

"And?"

"She looked quite upset, actually. She said that she felt terrible now and said 'sorry' tons of times."

"Sorry for fucking another random guy?" asked Miki.

"Nope. She said 'sorry' for not appearing and ruining the surprise. I said 'Don't be. How could you know?' I told her that I just wanted to have a small celebration; it was not a big deal. But, she insisted to make it up for me."

"Make it up? I wonder what's in her mind." murmured Elias.

"What do you think? She's a slut, she'll just let him fuck the shit out of her." said Miki. "That's what bitches do."

"Well..." I said.

"What?" said Elias.

"You have already done it!" said Miki.

"Well, I didn't want to but I couldn't hold myself. I mean, the chemistry is strong between us. She sat next to me on the couch, started to kiss me; my cheeks, my neck my earlobes... I couldn't stop her. Her fragrance drives me crazy, boys. It automatically makes me hard. She asked, 'What do you want me to do?' and I didn't even get a chance to reply, since I was moaning from her hand rubbing over my stiff cock."

"Seductive bitch," said Elias. "She's got you under her thumb."

"What then?" asked Miki.

"Then? You know... Yada yada yada..."

"Come on man, don't be a pussy. We want to hear the details." said Miki.

"Yeah, go on," said Elias. "Details."

"You sure?"

"Just tell us the damn story."

"Ok! Kneeling down in front of me, she began to pull my underpants straight down to expose my...penis. I watched with excitement as she used her tongue to lick around my balls. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back enjoying the sensation as her wet tongue glided across my balls. Then she popped one of them into her mouth, gently swirled her tongue around it, coating it with her saliva, before releasing it and giving my other ball the same wet mouth treatment."

"Do you guys really enjoy when a girl licks your ball?" asked Elias. "I don't find it stimulating."

"Shut up and listen, man!" roared Miki.

"Ok, sorry... Go on, Aris."

"So, she began to lick her way up my shaft. She used her tongue to smear my leaking pre-cum over the head of my cock and then swirled that tongue around the head. God this was bliss, I just sat there and enjoyed the sensation. She knows how to please a man, guys. Soon, I wanted more and my hips started to slowly fuck her mouth. I was really enjoying myself, when she took me by surprise and plunged her mouth onto my cock, grunting out loud as I hit the back of her mouth. With me now held at the entrance of her throat, I just cried out in pleasure as she started to swallow me."

"Deep throat?" asked Elias with astonishment.

"Why are you so surprised, Elias?" asked Miki. "She's a first class whore, of course she deep throats."

"Yeah, she knows how to do it and she's doing it perfect, boys. Looking down as I watched my shaft disappear between those bright red lips, it was then from the corner of my eye I noticed the reflection in the mirror. Man... That vision really turned me on. She was bobbing her head as she tried to deep throat me. I just watched the reflection, as my hips rocked back and forth fucking her mouth. When this would get too much for her she would pull away gasping for breath, before plunging my saliva coated cock back into her throat. I was fascinated with looking at the mirror. I was so fucking turned on. Her nose pressed hard into my stomach with all of my cock down her throat. It was straining and swelling to bursting point, I knew then that I wouldn't last long and at that point my body just took over and I started to fuck her throat."

"Hell yeah, that's how you treat a slut!" said Miki.

"A few minutes later, I screamed out loud and shot my load straight down her throat. She coughed as soon as I started to erupt, pushing me back so that my spurting cock left her throat and back into her mouth. I tried to push back in but she wouldn't let me, instead she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to pump. With her lips still tightly around my shaft, she continued to swallow as she milked me. I was enjoying the come down as I groaned in pleasure, my body would do involuntary jerks each time her tongue flicked me. But all too soon my cock began to wilt, and she let my cock slip from her lips. I just sat there not wanting to move as I enjoyed the anti-climax, it was then that she stood up. Wrapping her arms around my neck, pushing her spunk covered tongue into my mouth. As we kissed and our tongues mingled, and I got to taste my own jism."

"Auwwww..." howled Miki with disgust and ran to the other side of the room. "That's gross, man!"

"How could you... Oh my God." said Elias.

"What?" I asked. "Did you never..."

Miki interrupted me with repulsion. "Shut up faggot! Don't tell anymore. That's enough."

"Why did you have to ruin the story?" asked Elias.

"You asked for the details, bitches!"

"Just stop!" said Miki and after a short pause, he went on. "So, where's the slut now?"

"After we were finished, she hurried out of the house to make to her appointment at the agency. She'll be back in in a few hours."

"So, what's your plan?" asked Elias.

"Well, the food is still in the fridge..."

"Not that one, silly. You still want to ask her to move into your apartment?" asked Elias.

"No, no... Of course not. I've been proven to be wrong about her. We'll just have the dinner and that's all."

"Wrong!" said Miki.

"Wrong?"

"Wrong!" He repeated.

"I remember that a few days ago you were trying to change my mind about this idea, Miki. Why it's now wrong?"

"No, I wasn't. I just wanted you to get rid of the idea of planning a future with her. Sharing an apartment is another thing. Think about it, man. In your apartment, you'll have a bitch to fuck whenever you want... Right at your elbow! You couldn't fuck the girl at that party? No problem, she's waiting you at home. Bang! You watched a porno? Bang! You're horny for no reason? Bang! Morning glory? Bang! No cost, no effort, no responsibilities..."

Elias and I looked questioningly into each other's eyes.

"Makes sense," said Elias.

"No, that's brilliant!" replied Miki. "Besides, you'll share the rent and bills."

"Well, sounds plausible. But...What if she decides to bring some other guys to fuck in my apartment?"

"Free pussy, man." said Miki with the same nerve-racking grin on his face.

"That's a risk that I would be willing to take." said Elias.

"Ok," I said hesitantly. "I'll think about it."

Miki was persistent. He said, "Last time, you didn't listen to me and you have been hit by a bomb, bro. This time, you'll do whatever I tell you to do, ok? Just promise me now that you'll talk to her about this idea... Tonight!"

"I'm not sure, Miki."

"Come on man," said Elias. "What could be the worst?"

"I don't want to find myself falling deeper under her spell, Elias." I replied.

"Have you not learned your lesson, yet?" asked Miki. "Come on, be a man. Where's our hit and run Aris?"

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok, fine. I'll talk to her."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. I promise."

"Great!" said Elias and gave me a high-five.

"Well, what we gonna do about this break up thing, Aris?" asked Miki.

"Oh, that... I guess I owe you an apology, guys." I said. "I don't know what got into me. I was so stupid. I'm deeply sorry for what I have told you."

"Don't be," said Elias. "It happens. We're friends."

"My heart is still broken," said Miki.

Elias responded. "Come on, man. He apologized."

"Not accepted!"

"What do you want to me to do, Miki? Should I get down on my knees and bag for forgiveness?"

"I demand compensation."

"What compensation?"

"A free pass."

"What do you mean?"

"Free pass, man... Free pussy..."

"Oh my... I understand now. You want her to move into my apartment just because you want to fuck her, too, don't you?"

"Well, you caught me. She was the best piece of ass I ever had."

* * *

"He really said that?"

"Yep, definitely."

"Typical Miki," she said, "He always has been indiscreet. It's hard to believe that this playboy is getting married." Then she opened her deep blue eyes wider and looked into my eyes through the mirror.

"By the way," she said, "that was an awkward confession, honey. You just admitted that you invited me to live with you, just to use me as your fuck toy."

I laughed. "I never saw you complaining. Don't say you didn't fancy that."

She smiled, held my hand in her hand and kissed it. Irene, my lovely wife of nine months, was getting prepared for the wedding of Miki and Maria. She was sitting at the vanity table just in her underwear and outlining her eye make-up. Her mane of dark brown hair was down, curled at the tips. Dark bangs crossed one eye. Her make-up was smooth and transparent, finished with mascara-heavy, tigress eyes and crimson lips. Ruby blush hinted her cheekbones. Her face was sculpted and carelessly vibrant. I started to give a massage on her shoulders.

"In fact," I went on, "I invited you, because, even in that devastated state, deep inside I still had hope that you and I had a chance. I mean, sex has never been my priority, you know that."

"Yeah baby, I know. But, what if Miki didn't encourage you? Would you still make me that offer?"

"Probably not. Well, as I said, his words helped me to rationalize my decision. Yeah, maybe he talked to me for his own benefit, but at the end... We end up here... Getting ready for his wedding as a married couple."

"It's funny how Miki's efforts for getting into my pants influenced our relationship." She said laughingly.

"Indeed. I think that was the second turning point in our relationship and he was there again. Even though some of his comments and actions get under my skin, I can't be mad at him, just because of his role as our relationship booster."

"Second turning point? What's the first one?"

"You know, 'that day'."

She smiled wickedly, grabbed my dick through my shorts and said, "You always getting hard talking about that day."

"What a perfect way to meet the love of your life." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Aris, honey. One more thing... Please be careful, ok?" she said. "Don't let the cat out of the bag."

"Baby, you don't have to remind me a thousand times."

"I know I'm saying this over and over again but it's really important. When people drink too much ouzo, secrets may slip out. You know, Maria is my best friend since high school and I don't want to ruin her relationship. Unlike you, Miki is not an open-minded guy and who knows what happens if he finds out."

"I don't feel good about this, honey. A marriage must be based on trust and honesty, but even now, they have secrets hiding from each other."

"That's their business. If my best friends wants to keep it as a secret, we'll keep it as a secret. The rest is between her and his husband."

"Do you think Miki told her that he... you know... had sex with you?"

"Oh no, he didn't. If he did, Maria would definitely talk to me."

"Look at this situation! You fucked the groom, I fucked the bride but they both don't know what each other did."

"Well, that sounds strange, when you say it loud now," she said and giggled. "In fact, I fucked both of them."

"True," I said laughingly.

"In any case, what is past is past. Please be careful not to imply anything about that, ok?"

"Well, even if I'm dying to tell Mike that we are even, trust me, honey. I am not a blabbermouth. Besides, I hardly remember that night. It's like a fading dream in my memory."

"Good. Let it remain so."

"You know, it's a shame that I can't remember one of the best highlights of my life."

She laughed. "Seriously, you can't remember anything?"

"The last thing I remember about that night was that you suddenly removed Maria's t-shirt and attacked her small tits."

"Suddenly? The whole time you drank, you were asking me to keep my promise. I never saw you that much insistent before. So, I decided to let it go. When I felt that she was ready, I made my move."

"Why don't you remind me what happened then?"

"It's better that you don't remember it."

"Baby, please!" I said with my sweetest look.

"Don't look at me that way."

I kept staring innocently.

"Oh God, I can't tell 'no' to you. Fine, I'll tell you the story. But you'll never mention it again, ok?"

"You are awesome, baby."

"Ok... So, after a little make out on the couch, I grabbed her by hand and led her to the bed. Do you remember that?"

"I think I do. You were kissing her so passionately that I thought you were in love with her.

"You know, my feelings for her are stronger than friendship."

"I know now, but I didn't know at that time. Anyway, what happened then?"

"Then I slowly licked and sucked on her nipples. A few moments later, I removed my top, too. You were sitting there, watching two young beautiful women kissing and licking on each other's boobs!"

"I barely remember that fantastic moment."

"I laid her down, removed her shoes, shorts, and panties and proceeded to lick her pussy in a slow and sensual manner. Just as she had her at the point of orgasm, I signalled for you to come and join us. Remember that?"

"Damn, no!"

"You laid on the bed beside us and licked Maria's boobs and sucked on her nipples while I continued to lick her clit. Then you removed your clothes and offered your dick into her mouth. She hungrily began to lick and suck on it. When she came in no more than three minutes, I made my way down to your cock and started to share the blow job with her. You were shaking, and telling me how much you love me."

"How much I love you?"

"Yes, honey. That was the first time you confessed your love to me."

"What? You already knew that before that night! Baby, do you have any idea how much I struggled to tell you my actual feelings for you? Why did you not tell me that before?"

"I didn't take it serious. I thought, it was just the heat of the moment. Besides, the next morning, nothing was changed between us. You didn't remember that you said you love me."

"Wowww... Tequila is really a strong drink."

"Wanna hear what happened then?"

"Yes yes, go on."

"Then we changed positions and you laid down on your back. I took a condom from the drawer, put it on you and began to ride your cock."

"And Maria?"

"She sat on your face and once again you licked her pussy. We started sharing a kiss in that position. When I felt that you were close to orgasm, I thought that this could be your only chance to fuck Maria and I asked her to change positions."

"Thank you. That's very kind of you, my love."

"You are welcome, honey."

"And?"

"And, after I got off of your cock, I helped her to put it in her pussy and she began to pump it in and out like crazy, while I took her place on your face. Then, it didn't take long till all of us came and fell asleep."

"If only I could remember that moment. I wish we could've repeat that action."

"Only in your dreams!" She said.

I palmed her tit, compressing her hard nipple against my hand. Then I made her to stand up and face me, and I locked my lips on hers. She broke the kiss quickly and said, "Stop, you'll ruin my makeup."

"You'll start over," I said.

"We'll be late!"

"Nobody will care."

"I'm her best friend, Aris. She needs me there."

"They'll wait," I said and in one swift movement I lifted her onto the unit and kissed her with renewed passion. I caressed her along her bare arms, along her throat and cupped her face in my hands as I kissed her mouth. Then leaving her mouth, I began to kiss her where I had caressed her, down her throat, slowly kissing and nibbling her soft skin, her moans soft in my ears. I finally reached her breasts and pulled up her bra cups and ran my tongue along each side of her breasts; the left one first then the right one. Then I started licking and kissing each breast, making my way slowly until my tongue was almost at her nipples. I teased her for a few moments, licking at each nipple then releasing it and licking at the other, flicking each nip with my fingers. Her nipples were now standing out firmly, hard and eager. Finally I took each nipple into my mouth and sucked on them, rolling my tongue around each one, enjoying how her body pressed further into mine as she was filled with growing passion.

Almost reluctantly leaving her breasts, I began to kiss down along her stomach, gently toying with her belly button. Once my tongue met the waistband of her panties, I pulled away momentarily and peeled them down to reveal her freshly shaven pussy. Gently I pushed her legs up onto the vanity unit so her pussy was wide open and her knees were almost under her chin. I dropped to my knees between her legs and began kissing up along her thigh, my tongue softly grazing her mound and down the inside of her other thigh, feeling her body opening to me. Gently I ran my tongue along her smooth glistening slit as she gasped and grabbed my hair with her hands.

"Shit yesssss..."

I increased the pressure of my tongue on her slit, tasting her pussy juices which I could never get enough of. I loved how she tasted, how creamy her juices were, how they clung to my mouth and tasted like nectar. My fingers spread her labia lips so I could tongue her clit with ease. As I touched her clit, she arched her back and began to grind her hips onto my face, moans of ecstasy escaping from her lips as she was lost in the world that for now belonged only to us.

12