Irene's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Irene moves closer to cuckolding her husband.
4.1k words
4.06
28.9k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers

"So which evening did you settle on with Roman?" Oscar asked his wife over dinner the evening after her date.

He thought that the task he had set himself was perhaps the most challenging thing he'd ever attempted. He was determined to keep all the conversations he had with his wife regarding her potential lover, Roman, as light hearted as possible, to give her the space to be unfaithful without feeling pressurised into it. On the other hand, he wanted to sound totally positive about her spending time with a man who clearly wanted to get into her knickers. A tricky balancing act.

"Monday, he's taking me out on Monday evening." Irene replied, watching her husband intently, worried that he might start to become unhappy about her dates with her ex boyfriend.

"Aah, he's hoping you'll see him again later in the week, if he sees you on Monday." Oscar replied, then wished he hadn't told her what he thought. He must let Roman use his seducing skills.

"Oh yes, you're probably right, well, he's going to be unlucky if that's his plan." Irene threw cold water on her husband's fantasy.

Oscar decided to play his trump card.

"I expect he gets lonely, having lost his wife so young, so it would be nice if you see him more than once if he's here all week on his own."

"Oh yes, I suppose so. You are such a nice man, Oscar darling, I'll take your advice and see him more than once if he asks me."

Both Oscar and Irene were thrilled with the outcome of that little conversation.

The week ended without further discussion of Roman, although both husband and wife were thinking about him most of the time. Oscar was desperately hoping that her ex would succeed in seducing Irene, and she was excited with the anticipation of being in his strong arms again, and being kissed so passionately.

On Monday morning Oscar noted that his wife put on a sexy, lacy thong, in fact it was one he'd never seen before, so he assumed she had bought new underwear specifically for her potential lover. He couldn't have been happier.

"Enjoy your evening my love," Oscar told his wife as they kissed goodbye on Monday morning, "there's no rush to get home, and it's probably better for Roman if he doesn't spend too much time in his room on his own, don't you agree?"

"Hmmnn, yes, I suppose so." Irene replied, thinking that if she spent any time at all in Roman's room that he would definitely succeed in seducing her.

Just as well that she was wearing sexy undies, she thought, and then admonished herself for such naughty thoughts.

Oscar hoped he hadn't overdone the suggestion, but he didn't detect any negative vibes coming from his straight laced wife.

Throughout the day, both husband and wife could think of virtually nothing except Irene's second date with Roman. Oscar was hoping that this would be the relationship which would break his wife of her obsession with total fidelity.

Irene's thoughts were much more complex. She was really excited to be seeing her ex boyfriend again, however, she knew that she was going to find it increasingly hard to avoid getting into bed with him. Then again, since her husband had been begging her to sleep with other men for most of their married life, would it be such a bad thing if she just let it happen. She wished that she'd been brave enough to have a serious conversation with her husband over the weekend, but she hadn't wanted to risk it in case he had changed his mind now the possibility of her infidelity was becoming more real.

At six in the evening on Monday, Oscar was in the square outside his wife's office, and he could see Roman also waiting, but in plain sight, rather than hidden. Both men were hoping that Irene would spread her legs later that night and let Roman give her the fucking which they both believed that she needed.

"Hello beautiful Irene." Roman said as he took her into his arms and gave her a long sensuous kiss on her lips.

"Hello gorgeous man." She replied, wrapping her arms around his neck and returning the kiss with matching passion. From his hideout Oscar could see Roman's hand go onto Irene's buttocks, and then start pressing his middle finger into the crack of her bum. He was pressing so hard that he nearly lifted her off her feet, and a few seconds later, with their kissing still at full force, he put his left hand on her right breast and started massaging it.

Oscar was so excited he worried that he might ejaculate into his pants.

Irene's tongue was duelling with Roman's in their mouths and the actions of his two hands were making her very aroused.

Suddenly she pushed him away.

"No, we mustn't do this, it's so wrong!" She hissed.

"Irene sweetheart, don't over react." He told her, shocked at the ferocity of her rejection.

Oscar was even more devastated. He had become convinced that they were going to head straight off to Roman's hotel, but now it looked as though she was dumping her ex boyfriend.

Oscar almost ran over to try to persuade her to stick with her potential lover, when he saw that Roman was talking and holding out his hand.

"I'm sorry that I got carried away darling, please just come to the bar with me and we can catch up on our week's events." He cajoled.

"It wasn't all your fault, I got carried away too. Come on then, you can buy me some cava."

The romantic couple set off towards the same bar they'd been to the previous week, and Oscar breathed a big sigh of relief. He told himself that he must trust Roman to get Irene into bed in his own time.

This time Oscar decided to get much closer so he could really see what was going on, and accept the risk that Irene would spot him.

As soon as he got close, he could see that Roman yet again had his hand on Irene's sexy bum, his other hand held his drink, and he was alternately whispering in his date's ear, and nibbling her earlobe. She was holding her glass of cava in both hands, so she wasn't really participating, but she wasn't trying to fight him off either.

Oscar struggled to the bar to get a beer, and by the time he got back to his viewing position, Irene was holding her drink in her right hand, whilst her left arm was round her future lover's neck, and they were kissing sensuously, which caused Oscar's tiny penis to make a tent in his trousers again. This was all going really well, he thought to himself, almost overwhelmed by excitement.

Irene had stopped trying to fight Roman off, and had started to really enjoy their loving intimacy. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her belly, and it felt pretty big, maybe even huge, certainly much bigger than Oscar's, and she was gradually coming to the conclusion that she would need to have a meaningful talk with her husband, if these dates were to continue.

Roman and Irene remained by the bar kissing and fondling each other for over forty minutes. Oscar was enjoying the view as he sipped his beer, but even he was beginning to get a bit bored, but finally, they stopped their heavy petting and put their empty glasses down.

They both headed towards the toilets, and Oscar followed, glad to empty his bladder of beer, and since he ended up standing at the urinal right next to his wife's potential lover, he couldn't resist a quick peek at the man's equipment.

Roman was clearly waiting for his erection to subside, and from what Oscar could see, it was a huge cock, both long and thick, and he did worry for a moment whether his wife would be able to accommodate it in her un-stretched pussy, but then he reasoned that she would probably totally adore it, and that after a few sessions, she would barely feel her husband's tiny penis inside her. That thought made Oscar start to harden, although he doubted that anyone would notice.

With everyone's bladders emptied, the romantic couple headed towards the Gothic Quarter once again, and in fact, they entered the same restaurant and went to sit at the same table. Oscar decided to be braver at the restaurant than he had been the previous night, and got himself a better view by going inside to have a drink at the bar. This meant that there was a slight risk of his wife seeing him, however, his improved location gave him a clear view under the table which Roman and his wife were sitting at and it crossed his mind that quite a few guys must have enjoyed looking up the skirts of a lot of female diners from this vantage point.

His bravery was quickly rewarded as Roman began stroking Irene's bare knee, and rather than pushing his hand away, she opened her legs just a little to give him access.

The intruding hand crept up Irene's thighs, stroking up and down her bare leg, but moving higher with each stroke. Oscar was so excited he downed his large brandy in only a couple of minutes. He ordered another one, and resumed watching the progress of Roman's hand.

With the advancing hand very near it's goal, Irene opened her legs a little more, giving her lover better access, and her husband a better view. She also took hold of her lover's large erection through his trousers and began fondling it, causing it to grow even more.

Oscar was so close to the aroused couple that when Roman's hand reached it's goal of the crotch of her tiny thong, he clearly heard her sharp intake of breath, and saw her grip her lover's cock much more fiercely.

"You are so naughty darling," Irene whispered to her lover loud enough for Oscar to hear, "but it feels divine, so please don't stop."

"Don't worry, I won't." He replied, just as the waiter arrived to take their food order.

"Are you ready to order sir?" The waiter asked, also aware of what the customer was doing with his hand, because he'd noticed on his way from the lower level bar to the table on the platform. He considered it a perk of his job that he got a lot of up-skirt views, and often took surreptitious pictures with his phone for his collection. He'd also noticed the shorter man at the bar watching intently, and had wondered whether he was the woman's husband.

"We haven't quite decided yet." Roman answered.

"Shall I wait, or would you prefer me to come back later?" The waiter asked mischievously.

"Why don't you wait?" Roman suggested, "I'm sure it won't take long."

"Certainly sir."

Irene was starting to panic and trying not to show either her panic or her heightened arousal. She knew that Roman was deliberately embarrassing her,. But, weirdly, that made her even more aroused. It was as if her lover had offered her to the waiter to fuck, and that idea was driving her inexorably towards a very loud climax.

With seconds to spare, Roman removed his hand, and her arousal subsided a little.

The playing out of the scene had aroused Oscar so much he had to turn towards the bar to hide his erection. He took a gulp of his new brandy and tried to think about something else. After a few minutes he felt it was safe to turn and look under the table again, only to find that the waiter was gone, and Roman's hand was once again busy between Irene's thighs. Her legs were even more widely spread, as she seemed to have given up on the pretence of innocence, and was abandoning herself to the sensations.

Oscar didn't have time to have a problem with his erection before Irene's orgasm arrived, drawing a low pitched groan from her lips, as she clamped her legs tight on her lovers clever hand. She kept his hand trapped between her legs as she turned and kissed him roughly on the lips.

"You really are a very sexy bastard!" She hissed.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, ah look, here's our food." Roman replied as he extricated his hand from the hot, wet vice of his lover's creamy thighs.

Oscar had seen enough to be confident that this time the lovers would go back to Roman's hotel room and consummate their affair, so he gulped down the last of his brandy, paid his bill and headed towards the door, but just before he got there he actually bumped into the waiter who was serving his wife and her lover.

"Is this your first time as a cuckold?" The waiter asked him presciently.

"Yes." Oscar answered, shocked that the waiter had understood who he was.

"Well, I think you can be confident that your fantasy will be fulfilled tonight." The waiter told him.

"Right, thank you." Oscar blurted out, feeling very embarrassed.

He rushed home, and dived onto the bed, hurriedly pulling his trousers and pants down to his knees and started to masturbate ferociously. It took less than two minutes to reach a climax, and he spurted what felt like litres of semen all over his hand and stomach.

Afterwards he cleaned himself up, and poured himself yet another brandy, and settled down to try to analyse his thoughts, now that he was just about to be cuckolded for the first time.

At the end of their meal Roman decided it was time to pop the question.

"So, beautiful Irene, will you come back to my room tonight? I want you so much" He asked.

"I'm sorry Roman, but the answer is still no."

"Oh, that's disappointing. Is it because of your marriage vows, or do you just not fancy me?" He asked, sounding a little irritated.

"It certainly isn't that I don't fancy you! I would have thought that was pretty obvious, but I don't want to cheat on my husband." Irene explained.

"Oh well, ok, but can I see you again on Thursday?" He asked.

Irene almost laughed. It was exactly what Oscar had predicted.

"Perhaps. I need to have a serious conversation with my husband, and if he's ok with it, I'll see you again on Thursday evening, and maybe then I'll give you a different answer to your first question, ok?"

Roman looked dumbstruck.

"But surely your husband is never going to agree to you having sex with me?"

"Well, you'll have to wait and see, but I think he might."

"OK, well, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Shall we go?"

"Yes. You can give me a nice goodnight kiss when we're outside. If you want to, that is?" Irene offered.

"Now that's a silly question, come on."

Once outside the restaurant Roman led Irene by the hand into a side alley, by the side of the restaurant, then around a corner so they were directly behind the restaurant and not visible from the street. He took her into his strong arms and started to kiss her. Gently at first, then with increasing passion as he found his lust matched by the beautiful woman in his arms. He reached down with both hands and pulled her dress up to her waist, then placed the fingers of his right hand between her legs.

He could feel the heat of her arousal through the gusset of her sexy thong, and quickly slipped his fingers into the panties and then into her wet pussy.

Irene was in heaven, she was so aroused by this exciting man. He'd already made her come in the restaurant, and she could feel the beginnings of another orgasm approaching rapidly, and she knew that if he tried to enter her, she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Get your cock out, I want to feel it." She gasped.

Roman removed his fingers from her vagina just before her climax, causing Irene to bite her lip in frustration, but the moment his cock was freed from his trousers she decided her momentary frustration was worth it. His penis was large, both long and thick, and also beautiful. The only cock she'd seen in the flesh was her husband's and this magnificent monster was so incredibly different.

She gently held the head in her hand as her lover got his fingers back inside her hungry sex.

She could feel his thumb playing with her clit, while his fingers got as far inside her as they could reach. He added another finger and stretched the entrance to her pussy, pushing her clitoris out even further, to meet his questing thumb.

She knew her climax would arrive very quickly, and she felt it building, she couldn't do anything with the cock in her hand but hold onto it. Like a tidal wave, her orgasm enveloped her, leaving her hanging on to her lover's rigid cock to avoid falling to the floor as her legs shook with the strength of her climax.

As the waves of her orgasm began to die down, Irene regained enough composure to soften her grip on Roman's wonderful organ. She slowly began to stroke it, and kissed him at the same time. Roman licked his fingers, enjoying the taste from her sex, and quite quickly he could feel his own excitement growing.

Irene used her other hand to pull his foreskin back and started fondling the exposed head of his penis more vigorously, and she was quickly rewarded by her lover's breathing becoming much heavier in her ear. A couple of minutes later his huge cock started to spasm and his white, sticky, semen started to pump out in powerful spurts. It filled her hand and started dripping onto her shoes. Some of it had hit her dress, which was still bunched up in Roman's left hand.

As the spurts subsided, Irene wasn't quite sure what to do with her handful of ejaculate, but Roman solved her problem by raising her hand up to her mouth. She had always hated giving blow jobs because she couldn't stand the taste or the texture of come, but for some reason, this time, it just felt right to consume it.

The taste was nowhere near as bad as she remembered, and Irene quickly slurped it down.

"Good girl." Roman said, and Irene felt like a little girl praised by a teacher, which led her to think about their relationship when they were still at school, and to wonder why they had split up, and also why she had subsequently met, and later married, Oscar.

What she didn't know at the time, of course, was that Roman was destined to have a magnificent monster of a cock which any woman would be thrilled to welcome into her hungry vagina, whereas Oscar turned out to have a tiny winky which would never satisfy any grown woman.

By the time she had finished that train of thought, her hand was completely clean, and Roman was kissing her and probing her mouth with his tongue, tasting his own emission in the process.

Finally, and reluctantly, the lovers had to separate and say goodbye.

"I'll keep my fingers crossed for Thursday." Roman said after he stopped kissing Irene.

"I'll let you know as soon as I know. Wish me luck, I'm about to have a rather big discussion with my husband." She replied, then turned and walked back up the smelly alley, which was the scene of their first mutual orgasms.

Irene didn't know why she'd just walked away like that. The last time they were together they'd shared a taxi home, but somehow, this time, Irene needed to be alone, perhaps because she was afraid that she would lose her self control and go in to his hotel with him. She started to rehearse what she was going to say to her husband.

Irene was resolved to make it clear to her husband that if he wanted to carry on with his cuckold fetish, then he would have to accept her affair with Roman, in fact, not just accept it, but encourage her to be unfaithful. Apart from her worry that Oscar would say no, her main worry was that he would say yes, and she'd end up falling in love with Roman. It occurred to her that she would have to have other lovers, to keep it as just sex, which made her smile to herself in the back of the taxi. I may be becoming a slut, she thought, and quite liked the idea.

"Gosh, you're early!" Oscar exclaimed as he heard his wife entering the apartment.

"Yes, yet again I didn't go back to his hotel room for sex after our dinner" Irene said with her voice loaded with sarcasm.

Oscar had no idea how to reply, so he said nothing.

"I think you should pour us both a drink, we need to talk." Irene told her husband in a very serious voice.

Oscar poured a glass of cava for his wife, and a beer for himself, then joined his wife on the sofa, and took a long gulp of his drink, despite having consumed several already. Irene sipped her cava and looked into her husband's eyes.

"For most of our married life, you've had cuckold fantasies, and I've indulged you by talking about fictitious men fucking me. It has annoyed me, but I love you, so I put up with it."

Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers
12