Irene's Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do hope you are going to give me another good fucking later, as sitting showing off my sex is really turning me on?" She told her lover.

"Oh yes, you can count on it." He replied, smiling broadly.

Meanwhile, Oscar was working his way through a host of conflicting emotions. He was completely thrilled that his wife was finally cuckolding him, and he kept getting hard, thinking about her making love with Roman, and he'd masturbated so many times, that his little cock was red and sore.

Unfortunately, every time he had an orgasm, he would go straight into panic mode, convinced that Irene would leave him and go to live in Malaga with her lover.

He re-read dozens of cuckolding stories, he told all his online friends about what his wife was doing that weekend, and they were all extremely envious of him.

Still the time dragged slowly by. He tracked where his wife was, by locating her phone, which helped a little.

Finally, at nearly four o'clock, he saw that they were on the move back towards Barcelona, but, about an hour later, he saw that they were heading back towards Roman's hotel, so he assumed that they were going to be having sex again, and he wasn't wrong.

It was gone seven when Irene finally left the hotel and headed for home. Oscar tried his best to compose himself and not seem too needy when his unfaithful wife walked into their apartment, but he didn't really succeed.

"Hi Darling, I'm home!" She called from the hall, before sweeping into the lounge and kissing her husband on the cheek.

"Hello my love, have you had a nice time?" He asked.

"I've had a wonderful time, thank you. Have you been ok here all weekend on your own?" Irene asked, feeling a little concerned about her husband's state of mind.

"Yes, I've been fine." He answered.

"Have you wanked yourself off hundreds of times?" She asked with a giggle.

"Well, not quite hundreds, but lots." He answered truthfully.

"That's good darling, because I've been fucked silly all weekend, and I'm too exhausted to do anything for you." She told him, then hugged him affectionately.

"Well, that's honest." He remarked, with some sarcasm in his voice.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it? I hope you aren't going to change your mind now I've finally made your fantasy come true."

"No, sorry my love, I'm happy that you now have a lover, please tell me all about your weekend."

"OK, make us a nice cup of coffee, then come and sit with me and I'll tell you all the details. Who knows, if I use my hand very gently, maybe I can get you off one more time."

Oscar didn't need telling twice.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories