Irene's Fulfillment

Story Info
My wife fulfills my fantasy for her to experience more meat.
5.1k words
4.31
97.8k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story was inspired by a new friend of mine, thus the names will be different from other posts mentioning myself and my wife. This story was actually his fantasy, thus the changed names. Enjoy.....

Irene has been my wife for ten years, 10 wonderful years I should say. We've known each since early high school, and dated for 2 years before we got hitched, so we had pretty much grown up together. I had seen her go from a young girl of 17 to a fully blossomed woman of 30. She is beautiful, an always-ready smile, a quick laugh, and a figure most guys would give their eye teeth for. She's been everything a man could want. She works a full-time job, cooks all of our meals, and has always been game for our spontaneous weekend excursions.

Knowing I had an amazing woman in her, I only wanted to please her in every way I could dream of. Oh, we took trips on our vacations, to new and exciting places around Europe, and spent a lot of our other free time together. Didn't seem to matter what we did, we always had fun.

One thing we had just begun to explore was nudism. I had been fascinated with the idea for years, even before I met Irene. So when I did ask her how she felt about it, at first she was a bit reluctant, but after we'd talked a while, she told me she would try it if I wanted to.

We'd found a nudist resort maybe an hour from our house, and had visited it a few times now. The first time was amazing, as it probably is for most people when they realize they're naked and among many other adults who are also bare from head to toe. Like two kids in a candy store, we walked around for a bit, just taking it all in. It was just like walking thru a mall back in town, except everyone was naked, and yet no one cared. The instant total acceptance was almost overwhelming. People were friendly, several came up and talked to us and told us about the club. There were tall, short, heavy, very petite, an older crowd, and a good many around our ages. All just seemed totally relaxed. All of our visits have been the same, just so easy to melt right into being naked.

Very careful to be discreet and not stare, I did notice the smorgasbord of naked female bodies, and more than once I notice Irene admiring some of the finer men, especially those with nice cocks. I have to admit, some of the cocks fascinated me, too. The larger ones, and the ones with big balls, not sure what the fascination was, but it did appeal to me to play with them. I think Irene was enjoying the sights, too. I did notice her nipples getting hard a time or two on a couple of our visits.

After the third visit, we'd come home, and since it was just us, we'd agreed quickly that we'd spend the rest of our weekend naked running around the house. We both smiled a lot, and since we could, touches and brushes happened often.

As we were sitting on the couch, watching some TV sitcom, I decided to ask Irene something that had been going thru my mind during our visits and after.

"Have you enjoyed the nudist resort as much as I have? Kinda nice, seeing everyone having so much fun, and all naked. I'd love to hear what thoughts you've had," I told Irene.

"I've loved it! The first time, I was pretty self-conscious, but then it just felt too laid back, and the people are so friendly, I got over worrying about how I looked real fast. It has blown me away, how we see every type of person you could imagine -- big and small, men and women, young and old, and all just so relaxed. I love it there."

Smiling, I mentioned "I've noticed you checking out the guys' cocks, and it amuses me when I see you looking at a big one how your nipples get hard, and you just seem to lock on. Not too noticeably, of course, but I can see it. I think you're cute. So tell me, would you like to try one of those sometime, to touch, maybe taste, maybe even have a big one inside you to see what it feels like?"

"No! You are right, I do like looking, but I never think of those men like that. It's more like art or something, and as you know, I have not seen very many men's penises, and it's just one more thing that I love seeing -- the different sizes, shapes, the ones that curve, the ones that hang straight down, the big ones, and the little ones, and the same for the balls. But Oscar, you are all I ever want to have in bed. You are all I need, and I am completely happy with our sex life. I love you! Why, do you want the nice-looking women I've also seen you noticing?"

"No, I feel like you do -- it's fun seeing the different sizes of women, the different shapes of boobs and asses. The tiny titties, and the damn big ones, the all natural pussies, and the manicured or shaved ones. It's been fun just people-watching. I do think about things, though, and wondered if you would like to play sometime with another guy, just for a change of pace maybe, or to satisfy your curiosity, like finding out what does it feel like to have a bigger dick than mine in your pussy. Mine is what it is, but after seeing the meat out there, I wonder how much different it would feel for you to have different-sized cocks in your pussy. And to be honest, it kind of turns me on, thinking about you being with another guy, having him deep inside you. Maybe with me watching him do you."

"I'm ok with where things are, Oscar. I love sex with you -- you make me cum, you're a good lover."

"What about us getting naked here, at our house, with some of our friends, and maybe even having sex, swapping partners possibly?"

"I haven't really thought about that, but I have to tell you, it is interesting. I guess it would depend on who it was, how comfortable it would be to get naked first, then seeing if it led to anything sexual. I'd have to think about that a bit, though."

I was really glad we could talk openly about that, and I could feel Irene and me getting even closer as a couple. I am a lucky man, for sure, to have a sexy, beautiful woman devoted only to me. But on each visit to the club, I noticed her looking more and more at the cocks, and her nipples rising. I just smiled inside, and I was pretty sure I knew the truth of what Irene was thinking and wondering about. So the wheels started turning, and I began to do my own hidden search, for a guy with a big cock, and how to present my new fantasy to my wife.

Time went on, and life carried on pretty much on routine. We visited the club maybe twice a month, and did make some friends sometimes. One couple in particular we'd run into maybe 3 times now. We both really liked them a lot, and had actually gone skeet-shooting with them once. Al and Vera were our age, no kids, and had several of the Oscar interests we had. Al and I hit it off really good, and Vera and Irene were almost inseparable. Before Al and I would know it, the 2 gals would be deeply engrossed in their latest shopping finds and other girly stuff. Vera was cute, but I wouldn't really say beautiful. Attractive yes, as she had a pair of smallish titties with thick nipples, and some dynamite curves. Pablo and I were the Oscar average build, but there was nothing average about his manhood. Mine was maybe 5" long or so, and average thickness, but his dong hung more like 8", and seemed fairly thick. I could just try imagine how thick it would be when hard. Yep, I think I had the perfect match.

The last weekend in April was the first warm one in several weeks, so we hit the road to the club by 7am. Irene had called Vera to tell them we were going, and they were excited and decided to join us. Irene and I were both really looking forward to this weekend. And I had a proposition she didn't know about...yet.

We had barely pulled in and parked, when Al and Vera pulled up next to us. We looked as they got out, and just laughed. They had apparently driven most of the way naked.

Noticing us laughing, Al volunteered "I know what you guys must be thinking, but I gotta tell you, it is one helluva rush driving naked all these miles. Shoot, I even got a blowjob on the way! Vera and I love to do new crazy exciting stuff, to keep life fun. I never know what she's gonna suggest next."

"Wow, that's cool! and crazy! Maybe we'll try it, too, soon. So do you guys go naked at home?"

"All the time, you bet! We keep something close to slip into fast just on the odd chance someone might drop in unexpectedly, but we're probably naked 98% of the time, and love it. We actually used to have some friends who'd come over often, and we'd all get naked and spend the weekend together. Those were a blast, until he got transferred up north somewhere, so we rarely see them any more."

My interest piqued, I asked "you spent the whole weekend together with them, naked? That would be fantastic. I'd love to do that -- wouldn't you, Irene? It would be great to have friends to get naked with a lot."

She looked at Vera, and the 2 just started giggling. Then Vera said "We'd already talked about that, and hoped you two guys would get with the program. So you guys, now that you're up to speed, want to do that sometime?"

Glancing at Al, who just shrugged his shoulders as if to say "why not", and it was set. We'd enjoy some water volleyball here at the club for a while, have a quick lunch, take a hike, and then head home, where Al and Vera would meet us.

After a full day in the sun and water, we were bushed. I have to admit, as we were getting out of the pool, Irene in front of me, her awesome body, with the water dripping off of it, her perfect ass, and perky tits, I started to get my first ever erection at the club. I had to quickly think of something else, fast, to make it lay back down. Irene headed to the other end of the pool to collect our towels, and I headed towards the car. As I glance back, I noticed Al seemed to be having the same issue, his larger, more noticeable cock now semi-erect as Irene walked by, still wet and dripping. I just smiled, in anticipation of things to come.

The trip home was uneventful, or was until we got maybe halfway there. We were on a state highway, not heavy traffic, but there was an 18-wheeler now and then. Lost in conversation with Irene and not paying enough attention, I stayed in the left lane, not driving very fast. Out of nowhere, I looked over, and Irene pulled her knit top over her head, then unhooked her bra and placed it on the seat beside her. Her amazing tits took my breath away. And in that instant, a trucker passed us on the right, and he got an eyeful of the most excellent tits in Texas. He honked his horn, slowed down and took a second and then a third look, and went on his way. He must have radioed other truckers, because before long, there was a stream of big trucks that would pass us, as slowly as possible, and honk and wave thanks. Wow, my wife, the conservative, shy one. So out of character, but so hot!

"You're crazy!"

Irene smiled "yeah, but isn't this fun? I am having a blast with the truckers. I love being naked, or at least topless." Thus the trip went, all the way home. Irene did put her top on over her braless chest when we hit residential areas, just smiling at me the whole way home.

We pulled into the drive, then into the garage after it opened, and opened the second door. Like clockwork, Al and Vera pulled in, and we motioned them into the 2nd bay, and shut the garage doors.

They both got naked before they got out of their SUV, and carried their clothes in with them. Made me smile, seeing how bold they were.

"You wouldn't believe what Irene did half the way home. She went topless; making sure every one of probably 20 truckers got a real good look at her bare breasts. They loved it, and so did she. Can you believe? She seems to be really getting into this naked thing."

Al just laughed. "Funny how it takes forever to talk them into getting naked, but once there they just go crazy, isn't it? Gotta love these two hot pussies though, right?"

"Yeah, I do love it, love seeing her coming out of her shyness. And love seeing the women naked, for damned sure."

"Well, Vera and I talked the whole way here. we're loving it that we've found new naked friends to spend time with. There's just nothing like it, being naked, sharing our nakedness. Kinda removes all pretenses or something, lets us just be our real selves, don't you think?"

"I agree 100%. It's been something, seeing the naked women at the club, some are pretty awesome and hot. Hard not to get a hard-on sometimes. And in a different way, it's been fascinating to me to see all the different sizes and shapes of all the cocks, too. You ever do that, look, and wonder what it would be like to touch, hold, stroke another guy's cock?"

"I hoped you were going to be open to just having fun, the kind of fun all 4 of us can enjoy. And yes, I do look, and it makes me want to play with guys, too. I never have, but might with the right guy. Would you?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

"Cool." Al said, and with that, we went on inside, where the women had already gotten out a buffet of snack stuff on the kitchen bar.

"You guys go sit in the living room, and we'll bring this out there. Just grab a beer in the fridge, and we'll be right there," Irene told us. Popping tops as we went, Al and I plopped down, Al on the love seat, and me on the couch. It was a delicious feast of finger foods, and we all laughed a lot, munched a lot, and kept the beer coming. Eventually, we were all satisfied, and Irene and Vera started shuffling stuff back to the kitchen.

When I got back, everyone was in the living room, and Irene put a movie in as I turned down the lights. Vera sat close to Al, and Irene next to me on the couch. It felt good, feeling the softness of her skin against mine, and being there naked with friends. It felt good, so comfortable, being naked.

The movie turned out to be about two couples who went on vacation in a cabin in the mountains. Scenery was beautiful, and the isolation led to the characters getting really close. I thought to myself, how ironic, and how similar to us being naked here right now with our new friends. The couples got closer and closer, and led to a scene at the end where they did all get naked and had sex with each other. I could tell the women were getting hotter, and Irene squirmed a little.

I had to take a leak, bad, so away I went down the hall to the master bedroom bathroom. Relief!

Heading back to the living room, I rounded the corner, and there in the dimly-lit room was Vera, on the floor, sucking Al's dick, which now was at full staff. He was lost in pleasure, eyes closed, laying back. Damn, it was thick, almost like summer sausage. They hadn't heard me come in, and I stood there quietly, watching. In a second, Irene returned from the kitchen, and saw me standing there, and slowly turned her head. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened, but she didn't say a word, just watched as I was. Vera's head was bobbing up and down on his cock, with her hand cupping his balls. Opening his eyes, Al blurted "oh, I hope this was ok -- Vera just really got hot watching the movie, and started sucking - who would I be to deny that, right, Oscar?"

Chuckling, I responded "no, you guys go ahead. Vera, you don't need to stop for us til you get him off, ok?" she just looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she sucked the head of his cock hard.

"Hey, honey, think you might want to try that?" Irene looked at me, but didn't move. Then, in a heartbeat, she was on her knees in front of me, guiding my now rising, although smaller, manhood to her lips. She had never sucked me, but you couldn't tell it as she went at my cock like she was starving. She sucked hard, then licked all over, and sucked some more. Her ass was facing Al, and I could see his eyes glued on it the whole time. Vera's ass was towards me, and it was one fine sight, her little asshole just staring at me, as if begging to come fill me up. Irene kept sucking on me, then stopped.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she looked at me and asked "I just realized, this is what we were talking about a few weeks ago, friends to be naked with, and friends to have sex with. I don't think I am ready for this yet."

"But honey, you see how Vera handles his cock, how it fits her mouth just fine. This may be your chance to sample a bigger cock than mine. I know you're curious, because of how you've been eyeing the cocks at the club. And it would turn me on, seeing you letting him pleasure you. After the evening is over, I want to hear all about how it was, how it felt with the big cock in your cunt, how it felt when he exploded inside you, everything. Really, I think this will be fun for both of us. Maybe just relax and try it, and if at any point you're not comfortable with things, you can say stop, and we will. Ok?"

"I'm afraid I won't be able to take his cock. Have you seen it -- it's huge!"

"I've always heard that pussies can flex, and take most any cocks in them. Maybe you and Vera should make an excuse and go to the kitchen to discuss, and Al and I can talk while you guys are gone. I'm sure this will be ok."

"Ok, I'll talk to her. She doesn't seem to be any larger than I am, so maybe there's an "art" to taking a huge cock like that. I have to admit, it is something I'd like to try."

So Irene hollered over to Vera "hey, Vera, let's go fix some margaritas, then we can come back and continue our fun, ok?"

Vera took her mouth from Al's shaft, looked back at Irene, and said "sure, margaritas sound great!" and off they went, cute little asses bouncing around the corner.

Al was still lost in the bliss of being sucked, laying back into the love seat, his cock still hard, his eyes closed. I walked over to him, and took his cock in my hand, but my fingers would not even go all the way around it.

"Wow, now that IS one big cock you got there, dude. So tell me, did Vera have any problem when you first started having sex taking your meat in her cunt? I've heard women's pussies can stretch or flex and take any cock, but I was just wondering."

Al sat up, and said "at first, we just had to take it slow. Her cunt's nice and snug, and I had to pump in and out only a little at a time a few times, slide in a little more and pump some, slide in more, but she did end up getting all 8" of me inside her, and boy, did that feel good! Like hands stroking me, but with a warm wet pussy! Didn't take me long to cum, and I came hard the first time inside of her. She told me that the first time, she was concerned, but when we just took it slow, she enjoyed it. Said she felt like I was fucking her whole body, every pleasure zone she'd ever dreamed of having, and I kid you not, she came 4 times BEFORE I shot off inside of her. After that, she climbed on top, and fucked her cunt with my cock, and she covered my cock, my balls, and my legs with her cum. She screamed in pleasure, and it seemed like she came for 10 minutes straight. Why so curious?"

"Well, Irene, whether she'll admit it or not, is intrigued by your cock, how big it is. She's one hell of a good fuck for me, but my 4 1/2" might not be getting her to the max in pleasure, you know? We talked a minute ago, and she did tell me she might be interested in trying you, but was concerned about being able to take you inside her. I told her it'd be fine, but that's what she really called Vera into the kitchen for. But the margaritas will be good, too. We haven't really talked to you guys about all of us having sex -- is that something you would consider?"

"Hell, yeah, man! Vera and I have already talked, and hoped we could all have fun. She really wants to suck your little cock, says it's the perfect size to suck it all in. She can't really get much of my cock in her tiny mouth. So shoot yeah, don't be shy around us, we're ready to go for it!"

About then, the girls came towards us, a margarita in each hand, on either side of the nicest pair of shapely tits I have ever seen. Irene had an assured smile on her face, so I figured all was now ok. she handed me one margarita, as Vera handed Al his, and the girls sat down by us.

12