Irene's Fulfillment Ch. 02a

Story Info
Cuckholding details.
1.5k words
3.76
31.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene's Fulfillment - The Details

Note: this story was inspired by a new friend of mine, thus the names will be different from other posts mentioning myself and my wife. This story was actually his fantasy, thus the changed names. Enjoy...

*****

Our night of fun with Pablo & Vera finally ended, all having gotten well-satisfied with orgasms, cumming, sucking, and fucking. We were all worn out, lost in bliss. Pablo & Vera drove to their home a few blocks away, and Irene and I slept in until mid-morning that Sunday.

Irene did stir, and rolled over, laying her arm across my chest and scooting up next to me. I raised my leg, and put my foot over her legs, leaving her with easy access to my cock.

"Good morning, my new wild wife," I said and smiled. Irene looked up at me, and smiled softly.

"Mmmm, that was fun last night," she offered.

"So I have to know, how was it, having Pablo's huge cock inside of you? I want to know everything about how it felt inside of you, whether it hurt or stretched you, how much he came, how you came and how many times...all of it."

"It was amazing, unbelievable really. I wasn't sure I could get him inside of me. When I sucked on him, he just had a manly, musky scent I guess. But it was so big, I couldn't really get much suction on him. And my fingers would not even go all the way around it either. When he tried to get inside my pussy, at first, only the head would start in, so he did some shallow in and outs with it, which felt good. The head finally popped in, and he could slowly begin to slide a little more in bit by bit, and yes, it could feel my pussy stretching to let him in. I was wet as hell, but he was just so damned big. Are you sure you want all these details?"

"Of course I do, this has been my fantasy for a long time now, and it was hot watching his pole disappearing inside your wet hole, so go on..,."

"Well, his cock was warm, and the shallow pumping was really turning me on. I don't think he was but a few inches in before I came, and it shook my whole body, that first orgasm. But I think it must have lubricated me a lot, because it didn't take much before he was all the way inside of me. It felt like I could feel the head of his dick up to my ribs almost, though I know it wasn't really that far. I felt like my whole pussy was filled to its max, full of his manhood, and he just kept pumping me with that huge log of his, and it felt so damned good. I know I came 3 or 4 more times, and then I just lost count. It felt like an almost non-stop orgasm, and it was like I was floating. I could feel his balls slapping my pussy lips as he would pound it all the way in, and the feel of his balls slapping my pussy made me come, too. I played with my nipples some, and it was like everything I touched just made me cum again and again and again." She stopped a second, as if remembering the feelings of Pablo's meat filling her up, and the bliss that followed.

"He just kept pounding, seemed like an hour, and when he finally came, I could feel the warmth in my belly and in my cunt, and I came again. He stopped, with his cock all the way in after he came, and I know I barely moved and had 2 or 3 orgasms with him filling me up. And that's about all I remember."

"Wow, it must have been amazing for you then. So many orgasms. Bet you can't wait to do him again, can you?"

"I think I need to give my pussy some rest before he fucks me again. It's not used to being filled to overflowing with a huge pole like that, much less to the 10 or 15 orgasms I had. But yes, I would love to have his cock fucking me again, even harder next time. He seems to have a lot of stamina. And I want to see if I can make him cum when I suck his big balls. Yeah, I was turned on like never before, and I loved it. Thank you for talking me into exploring new things, and for last night. It was unbelievable."

I just lay there, thinking of how she'd put things. His huge pole...his big cock...his big balls...10 or 15 orgasms. When Irene and I fucked, she came once and was ready to quit after I came. I obviously didn't stimulate her like Al's big cock did. But it did turn me on, watching him pounding her pussy. And then there was Vera...

"So that's how things felt to me. I will tell you, I want Pablo's huge cock again - I could see us getting together to fuck becoming a regular thing. There has just never been anything like the feeling of his huge meat filling my pussy. I do want more. How was it with Vera, how was she as a sex partner?"

I was a little bit jealous and maybe hurt with her comment s about Pablo's huge cock, knowing mine was no comparison in any way. But I acted as if nothing was wrong, and told her "she was good. She apparently loves to suck cocks, because she seemed to know how to suck mine really good. I came all over her face when she was sucking my balls, and as good as she was, she made me cum again, maybe twice more."

"You enjoyed being sucked, didn't you? That was totally new for me, sucking Pablo. I will suck you, too, from now on."

"Yes, that was wonderful, feeling her warm wet mouth on my balls, and then on my cock. She sucks great. And her pussy is really tight. It felt like tiny fingers stroking my dick as she rode me last night. I have no idea how she ever took all of Pablo in that tight hole."

"So you want to do her again, too, don't you? We really have found some good new friends, intimate friends."

"Yes, she was a great sex partner last night, and it would be fun to do her again. So tell me something, I saw you and her talking in the kitchen, and when she touched your arm, you moved closer to her. You two seem to have a really close bond with each other. And I noticed you smiling at her when she was riding my cock and Pablo was fucking you. I know Vera really likes you, she looks at you a lot. Ever think you and her might want to have some fun? Who knows, maybe Pablo and I would like to watch, or even have some fun of our own, who knows?"

"Vera is the best friend I have ever had. I feel closer to her than my own sister. You were right, too, about her touching me. it send tingles up and down my body. At first it threw me off, not knowing where that was coming from, but then, all I wanted to do for some unknown reason was to kiss her. I almost did, but thought better. You and Pablo? You think you 2 guys might want to have fun with each other's dicks or something?"

Measuring my words, I responded "it might be fun. Since we've been going to the resort, for some reason seeing other guy's cocks has just kinda fascinated me some. Pablo said he feels the same way. Who knows? Might be one of those things we do once, and that's enough to satisfy curiosity. But trust me, no cock could ever replace pussy as the number one pleasure source in my life!"

"I've always heard women make love to each other best for some reason. Strange, I would never have considered this before, but I want to taste Vera's pussy juices. I have this crazy urge to drink her in and fill my mouth. And something in me tells me she would suck my pussy, too. Maybe I'll talk to her about it next time we're together. Mmmm, but for right now, I can almost still feel Pablo's huge dick filling my hole up. It's like after you gorge on a big family dinner, how satiated you feel, only better because of the pleasure in my pussy."

And with that, I threw back the covers, rolled her onto her back, and buried my face in her crotch, tongue finding her sweet delicate little pussy lips. Irene's sweet musky love juices filled my nostrils, and I was lost in her honey hole.