Irene's Photoshoot Ch. 02

Story Info
Cute Tgirl gets more than she asked for.
844 words
3.95
21.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene was lying on the desk of the office in an abandoned warehouse, ball gagged and with her hands tied behind her back. The client picked up some more rope and went on to tie Irene's legs together. He started above her knees, circling her legs with the white rope and finally making a loop between her thighs, forcing her legs even more together. When he was satisfied he started tying her legs below her knees, across the top of Irene's over knee stiletto boots. Irene moaned as she felt that she was getting more and more helpless.

The client moved over to Irene's elbows and pulled them tightly together. Irene had never felt something like this before. Here she was, dressed like a hot fetish doll, at the mercy of a complete stranger. Her heart was racing and she was torn between a strange combination of fear and a feeling of extreme sexiness.

"And now for the final touch," the client said as he pulled Irene's spiked heels towards her hands and tied them together with another white rope.

Irene tried to struggle but it did help her much. She was completely immobilized and at the will of this unknown man. Then he picked her up like a toy doll and lowered her gently on the floor. He took up the camera and videoed Irene while she was trying to get loose. After five minutes of useless struggling she was exhausted and soaked in sweat beneath her latex cat suit.

The man kneeled beside her and began caressing her bound body. He gently stroked the inner side of her thighs, slowly working his way up. Irene felt like she was going to explode. The client playfully followed the long zipper in her cat suit, ending on the top of her round ass. He absentmindedly toyed a bit with the lip of the zipper. Irene became crazy and she looked up to the client with blind panic in her eyes. "Omg, oh no, he wouldn't, would he?" flashed through her mind as her tucked pussy seemed to pulse with a mind of its own.

The door opened and another man came in, wearing a business suit. He greeted the client warmly. "So this is her, he said, "Nice catch!"

"Yeah, she's a real doll."

"Nice legs and look at that ass! She would be perfect for the party. Do you think she will do it?"

"She could use the money," the client chuckled, "but most of all she likes it too much herself to say no, I think. By the way: you know she's got a little secret down there?"

"Yeah, you told me, although I can hardly believe that," the visitor said, "but I guess that just adds some more spice to it, don't you think?"

Irene listened to the two men while they were talking about her, feeling helpless and humiliated like a cheap sex toy.

"I'll take care of it," the client said as he crouched beside Irene. He took a big knife out of his pocket and cut through the ropes that tied her wrists. "Listen doll, you were wonderful and it was a pleasure to work with you. We're leaving now. Don't worry; I've put an envelope with the money in your bag. Bye now!" He gave Irene a gentle kiss on her forehead and went to the door.

There he turned around. "Oh yeah, I left the knife on the floor next to you, please be careful with it." The men left together, shutting down the lights and leaving Irene in a state of excitement and confusion, butterflies in her tummy and spasms racing through her pussy.

Irene lay on her side in the remains of an impossibly tight hogtie, her mouth still stuffed with a red ball gag. Drool was dripping on her black latex cat suit. Slowly she calmed down. "What has happened?" she thought. She remembered something about a knife. She tried moving a bit and found out she could move inch by inch by careful wriggling. With enormous effort she shifted around and with a feeling of relief she felt a knife. With her fingers she tried to bring it in the vicinity of the ropes around her elbows. Her muscles were complaining as finally she felt the metal cutting through rope, strain after strain. Panting heavily she attacked the rope. Suddenly a snap and she found her arms free again. When they came loose Irene almost cried from joy. She fumbled with the ball gag and out it came, relieving here sore jaws.

After cutting the ropes between her legs she tried to stand up but almost immediately fell down again, feeling the burning sensation of her blood flowing back into her veins again. She crawled on her latex knees to her bag and found the envelope, with 500 Euro's more in it then she had asked for.

It also had a note: "I had a great time, Irene and I know you liked it too. Don't worry; we'll meet again soon... X."