Iris and her Brother

Story Info
Iris goes home for Easter and has fun with her brother!
10.4k words
4.02
77.2k
102
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a year of wild sex with any men (or women) on campus who wanted to fuck her, Iris finally got some time to go home for the Easter holidays. It'd be a nice relaxing time for her to spend with her family, and to make it even better she's going to see her big brother Steve, who left for deployment in her senior year in high school, and the last time they were together she was still a plump chubby nerd (as opposed to the busty sexy fuck doll she is now). She can't wait to show him just how much progress she's made, and for the first time in her life she won't feel awkward hanging out with Steve and his cool friends.

Saturday

She got home Saturday morning, after surviving a 15-hourtit bus ride where the AC broke down and the guy on the inner seat trying to cop a feel every time he got out, she was sweating and needed a shower, but first, she needed to find Steve.

And just like she remembered she found Steve shooting hoops in their backyard, topless and showing off his perfectly ripped body, now decorated with battle scars after an 18 month deployment in Iraq. She remembers how the girls in her neighbourhood would swoon over Steve and his friends whenever they were playing ball, and how she was immensely proud when the girls who made fun of her would then beg her to set them up with Steve.

"It's good to see you, Steve. I've missed you so much!" Iris yelled as she ran in and hugged him. Steve knew her little sister was different now, but shaky skype calls with poor resolution did nothing to prepare him for the blond bombshell now squeezing her perfectly round and firm DD cups into his chest. And the smell of her musky scent was a strange turn on for him. And before he could control himself, while he was still embracing Iris with a tight squeeze of his own, his huge cock with a mind of his own decided to spring to life and press against Iris' stomach.

"Oh Steve don't you dare!" Iris pushed Steve away as she felt his huge erection, she tried to laugh it off, but she was blushing, her experience in college was extensive, and she knew just how good that cock is going to feel splitting her tight teen pussy, she quickly pushed that thought away to avoid any awkwardness.

"Looking good soldier!" She laughed as she playfully punched his pecs just like she used to, and once again she was shocked by how rock hard they were.

"You too, Iris. I guess collage is treating you well? You must be the most popular cheerleader on campus huh?"

"Kinda, cheerleading is rough though, I'm taking on way more responsibility now and dealing with the coach and staff can sometimes be really rough." She mused as she remembers the many rough gangbangs by the entire team and the assistant coaches in the locker rooms, and the 'personal consultation' in coach's office that usually leaves her tits bruised and both her fuckholes red and sore.

"I'm going to go grab shower, the bus ride was killing me! We can catch-up later"

Steve watched her sister's head back in, her heart shaped bubble butt swaying invitingly, and wished he didn't embarrass like that in front of his little sister, "I'm better than this!" he told himself, but he just couldn't focus anymore, all he could think off was her massive rack in his chest her sweaty musky scent. While it was common to visit the whores when they have R&R, Steve always felt morally opposed to prostitutes, plus he was still engaged for most of his tour and he had made a promise to his then-fiancé, Kelly. 18 months without sex was a very long time, and part of his goal this vacation was do everything in his power to win his Kelly back.

No longer in the mood to throw hoops and with an erection that wouldn't go away, Steve decided that he needed a cold shower to calm down, he went and knocked on the bathroom door, asking Iris to speed things up.

"I'm gonna be for a while more!" Iris yelled as she relaxed in the bathtub, she didn't mind the showers in the college, but having a nice slow bubble bath was more important, and she didn't mind making Steve wait. She was still thinking about the encounter in the yard, Steve's hard cock really triggering her need for a big fat cock. Getting a little naughty, she reached over to her phone and started blasting music, and once she was sure she won't be heard, she sank back into the tub, and started playing with her pussy.

Steve heard the music start and knew this was going to take a while, resigned to his fate, he decided to go watch some TV when something caught her eye. Iris's intimate clothing's were standing out in the laundry basket, a set of pink lace push up bra and a delicate lace panties made of fabric that barely covered anything. Steve had seen her garments plenty of times when he did laundry, but the old Iris had sports bras and plain cotton panties and he's never spared a second thought. For some strange reason today, his curiosity get the better of him and he pulled out her bra, the material was incredibly soft and comfy, and as he flipped it over he saw her 36DD measurements and his heart skipped a beat, he loves tit-fucks and he used to think Kelly's 34Es were perfect, but he can't imagine how good his cock would feel it was wrapped around Iris's perfect orbs. Unable to resist himself, he pulled out the weightless piece of fabric that could barely be classified as panties, Steve knew it was wrong, but all he could see was Iris's perfect butt stretching the thin fabric, and without any hesitation he brought it up into his face and drew a deep breath, fully immersing himself in the musky sweaty scent of her groin.

At this point his raging hard-on was barely containable, and with the music showing no signs of stopping, Steve decided to throw all caution out the window and go for it, he dropped his pants and started rubbing his rock-hard cock with her little sister's lace panties. He remembered just how firm those tits her, and imagined his cock plowing through them and stretching into her mouth, her cleavage would be slick with her spit and his precum, and he'd blow his massive load all over her sister's face and tits, and just for kicks she'd scoop them all up and lick them clean, and then she'd clean up his still hard cock while deepthroating it.

It was at this point he finally blew his load, all over her tiny panties and over half of her bra. And it was just in time for the music to stop. Steve tossed the lingerie back into the basket, and hastily covered the garments with another towel and some of mom's clothes.

"I'm going to go get something at James' place!" He yelled as he hurriedly ran out of the house, completely unable to face her sister after just jacking off in her very expensive panties.

Unbeknownst to him, her sister was taking her own sweet time in the warm bubble bath fingering herself, imagining his big fat cock plowing through her tight teen cunt and using her like a good sister slut.

Now finally clean and somewhat satisfied, Iris got out and turned off the music, right about when she heard Steve yell that he was going out. She walked past the laundry basket, and just before she left she remembered that her bra and panties had to be hand washed, and couldn't go in with the other laundry, and it was immediately suspicious to her that they are now underneath her mom's stuff, when they were supposed to be on top.

It wasn't too hard finding them, and it was easier to figure out what happened, Iris was slightly amused, somewhat angry that Steve would do such a thing, but in her still horny state her curiosity overcame her anger, and she gave those panties a quick lick, savoring the taste of Steve's cum. "Not too bad" She thought.

The rest of the day involved Iris catching up with some old high school friends, and they told her there'd all be going the Easter party at James' place. James was one of Steve's best friends and they grew up playing together, his dad was a well-respected black lawyer, and even though he was incredibly smart he preferred to be relaxed and laid back, never pushing himself too hard. Parties in his massive mansion were legendary, but Iris never garnered up the courage to attend any of them because she wasn't cute or cool. That of course would change this weekend.

She spent the rest of the day soaking up the California sun again, showing off her glorious body at her passing neighbours, feigning ignorance behind her shades Iris took pride in turning the heads of neighbours who had watched her grow up. The old hometown felt a bit small and boring after being away for a while and she started to wonder how she was going to entertain herself for the next few weeks. Everybody here knew her and everyone talks about the hook-ups, and she certainly didn't want them to know that she's turned into cock craving slut.

It was tradition that Steve's friends came by for dinner before Easter, and since he has been gone for the last 2 Easters everyone was excited, mom decided to cook enough for an army, or barely enough for the boys. And as usual the aforementioned James, and Steve's other best friend Brad led the charge to leave no leftovers. Both were well built, Brad was an amateur wrestler working his way up in a software engineering firm, while James has an obstacle course built after ninja warrior in his estate just for fun.

Dinner was great as usual, but Steve was actively avoiding eye contact and Iris didn't want to push, Brads massive shoulders and chests were a huge turn on for her and she was getting really wet thinking about what it'd be for him to rape her in the ring as she refused to submit.

Of course it was normal for them to go for a swim after a fill of food and some booze, and if Iris was wet, now she's positively leaking sharing the same hot tub with 3 muscular hunks, her nipples were rock hard and she knew Brad and James threw glances at her every so often, probably avoiding a direct stare out of respect for Steve. For the most part Steve just looked away from her sister, a quick look already got him hard and he's trying his best hiding his erection while maintaining conversation with his buddies. Iris knew she needed to get fucked, and someone was going to get lucky at the party tomorrow, but first, she needs to sleep after a long day of travelling and catching up, as she retired back into her room, but not before fingering herself to 1 more orgasm imagining getting spit roasted by James and Brad.

She wondered if she could seduce his brother's best friends to fuck her. There was only one way to find out, Iris thought as she drifted into the night.

Sunday

The party came sooner than she expected, as Iris took her time dressing up. And dress up she did, not overly slutty, but definitely dressed to fuck, her pale blue dress was almost too small for her to squeeze into and it accentuates her heart-shaped ass, her tits were squeezed out of the top and bursting out of her V collar, a little bit more glitter and she'd look like a stripper just out of Vegas! Just for good measure she decided to go with a pair of translucent white stockings, which were almost glowing, to give her less of a whore look, perhaps to offset her tiny minimalist jet-black thong (look up Heidi Klum Intimates h37-1225 J) and a matching bra that she definitely wanted to show someone at the party. It's been too long (read: 3 days) since she got fucked, and there's got to be a big cock at a party like this willing to ravage her. Some light makeup and fuck-me pumps just to make sure she was getting the right kind of attention.

The boys had been out for the whole day, no doubt catching up and prepping for the party at James' place. Her parents were out with their own friends, and she felt a small sense of loneliness, she was finally proud of herself, no longer the chubby girl with self-esteem problems, but there was no one at home to share her pride. She looked at herself in the mirror along the hallway, and remembered how upset she was when she thought she was ugly, how she had to go to her High school Prom with Steve. Now she has legs to die for, full natural breasts bursting out of her dress, flat taut abs and firm bubble butt, she was everything a Sports Illustrated model would be, without the photoshop, and she was going to get laid tonight, no doubt about that, the only question would be who, and how many.

A car horned from down her driveway, breaking off her thoughts. Her ride was here, and they started wolf whistling as she strutted down her driveway. Everyone was dressed 'appropriately', but Iris was clearly a cut above the rest.

The party was in full swing when the girls arrived, her 'bestie' immediately ditched her to hang out with her friend with benefit, no doubt hoping to start the night out well, and disappeared into the crowd, leaving Iris alone in the middle of the room full of drunk horny frat boys. "Perfect", she thought.

Iris spent about half an hour checking the party out, drinking beer and a few shots, just enough to get a good buzz without losing control. That was when she saw Brad and James checking her out, so she decided to say hi.

Iris made sure they both had a good view as she walked over to them, slowly swaying her hips in the most enticing way she could manage.

"Hi, boys. Good to see you here. Any idea where's Steve?", Iris asked.

"Errrr.... He went off with Kelly, you know... that ex-fiancé? Yeah, he really wants her back" James didn't really want to tell her the truth, he knew Iris never approved of her brother's trashy ex-fiancé

"Oh I remember her, she couldn't keep her hands off him in high school." Iris shrugged "No way she can say no once she gets another taste of his cock"

"Oh really. Are you jealous?" Sensing a little weird tension, James decided to probe further, he was always the more sensitive one, while Brad was still fixated on her deep cleavage, trying his best not to be too obvious and hiding his extremely impressive hard-on.

"Well, she's probably getting some action by now and I'm not. That makes her the lucky one in my book." Iris pouted, this was going right where she wants it.

"Not with that attitude, what you need is a drink to loosen up" And with that James left to get her a drink, leaving her with Brad.

"So Brad~~, are you seeing anyone right now?" Asked Iris curiously, as she leaned across the bartop, giving Brad an even more generous view of her pale tit flesh and ample cleavage.

"Wow, I guess college does change someone, the old Iris would never have asked that." Brad gulped and looked away, trying his best to not stare at his best friend's sister's mesmerizing cleavage.

"You know what else the old Iris won't do?" Iris winked, she was tired of playing around with words and decided to be more direct.

And it was at this moment James came back and gave Iris her drink, she noticed a small wink to Brad as she was handed the drink.

"Well, college girl. I'm gonna bet you can't finish the whole thing." Brad taunted playfully, it was true, they were there when she had her first experience with alcohol and it did not end well.

"Well then..." Iris took a small sip of her drink; it was a strong Brandy mix, but she also recognized the slight aftertaste, she'd been given enough date-rape drugs in her college parties to have built up a decently fine resistance, and even then she knew they had given her something strong, perhaps hoping she won't remember. Iris didn't have much time to ponder her next move, she knew this was going way easier than expected with them making the first move.

"I'm going to guess.... Ambien? It's pretty good stuff, not sure if I deserve it." Iris grinned, James' casual expression turned into shock as she correctly called the drug in the drink, and before she could say anything she downed the entire glass in one swift go.

The effects of the drug came immediately, as she felt her head go dizzy, it was strong, but not strong enough for her tolerance. Clearly she can't let the boys know that and decided to play along, she leaned forward right into James's waiting arms. James caught her by the waist and Brad held her under her arm, his other hand reaching around and immediately giving her bubble butt a hard squeeze, with her head 'limp' on James' shoulder she whispered "I like it real rough", well within earshot of Brad as well. She was now completely 'out cold', and at the mercy at her big brother's best friends, guys she's trusted and depended upon her entire childhood, and they were going to fuck her brains out, they've barely laid their hands on her but she can already feel her pussy soaking wet and squirming.

James looked around to make sure no one was watching them, and slid Iris into the secret back room by the bar. James' father used to hold confidential meetings with clients, but it's been taken over by James in the recent years. He replaced the meeting desk with a king-sized bed, and included several luxurious additions.

It was the secret hideout for him, Steve and Brad to watch porn, smoke a joint, or occasionally gangbang a drunk slut during one of their parties, but never did he imagine he'd one day be fucking Steve's little sister in there.

"Are you sure about this?" Brad asked with hint of hesitation, but his hands were already on her tits, kneading those soft bouncy orbs through her thin dress and bra. It felt better than he had imagined it would be, and before he knew it he pulled her top down. Her bouncing tits spelled free of her tight dress and took James completely by surprise; they were so full and round with soft puffy nipples and a light pink areola. No man could've said no to those tits, and any doubt they had were now gone.

"Let's get her on the bed", James reached around under her thighs and picked her up, hiking her skirt all the way up her waist and exposing her tiny lace thong, James could feel his erection stretching hard against his jeans, it's been a while since he was this aroused. Brad reluctantly stopped fondling her tits and held her by her arms, and with ease the two of them carried her curvy frame onto the mattress.

Brad knew what he was after and immediately pulled Iris' arms out of her shoulder straps, giving him unrestricted access to her massive rack, he pulled her head back on his shoulders and his tongue invaded her mouth while his hands mauled her tits. Brad had large hands, and it was a new experience for him to be holding breasts that won't fit, he let himself be mesmerized by the overfilling tit flesh that were squeezing past his fingers as he kneaded those perfectly soft and cloudy orbs.

Iris was enjoying every second of this as she let the drugs take effect, her mind was cloudy, her limbs were weak, but her she enjoyed the pressure on her tits and sensitive nipples and Brad's invading tongue. She felt James' hands on her thighs, and with one swift motion he pulled her lace thong off her right foot.

James immediately got to work on her soaking wet pussy, his tongue reaching deep into her box and lapping on her sweet cunt juice.

"This little slut was soaking wet, she was waiting to be fucked" James looked up at Brad who was working his way down her neck and occasionally pulling her tits to his mouth, "I know right, look at how hard her nipples are!"

It didn't take long for Iris to start moaning with her breasts and pussy under attack, and that was when James decided it was time to fuck her tight wet cunt.

"Let's put her sideways" James said, and in another quick, well-coordinated motion, the boys laid her on across the bed, with her head dangling off the side. They've fucked enough drunk sluts to know what they're doing, Iris thought. And that was the last thought she had before James opened her up and thrust all 10 inches of his black cock into her tight quivering pussy.

Even in her muddled state she could feel his cock splitting her in half, and immediately sending her into an orgasm, no longer able to keep up her act she opened her eyes and started moaning, her hands grabbed the sheets tightly as she tried her best to steel herself as James started thrusting, pulling all the way out with each thrust and slamming his entire length deep into her waiting cunt.