Iris & Me

Story Info
He meets and eats the lovely Iris on the same night.
1.3k words
3.92
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story is almost all true with some embellishment. I leave it up to the reader to determine (if they care) which details aren't.

* * *

Several years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a gal in Northern New York. She was a student there and I was a student in Michigan and every other weekend, I skipped Friday classes and drove across Canada to get laid. That was most of our relationship. We'd met online originally and in person the previous summer at Shakespeare in the Park. That day, by intermission we'd ditched our friends and were making out in the bushes.

Iris was (and I assume still is) GORGEOUS! About 5'5", curvy but not overweight, long, light brown hair, big, full breasts, the kind that women who get implants would KILL for. And she loved sex. There wasn't much else to our relationship, but we had GREAT sex. And Iris loved saucy innuendo. We could wander the Metropolitan Museum of Art on 5th for hours. She loved the Armor & Weapons display as much as I did and I could make endless comments about wanting to sheathe my sword in her or run her down with my lance. She'd purr and rub her ass against my crotch and, if no one was looking, would stroke the front of my jeans with her hand.

She was the first woman I'd ever gone down on in public. We had gotten back from Shakespeare that evening. We were in the hallway of a Manhattan apartment building where she was staying with friends. It was about 2am and we were saying our good byes. We were kissing frantically, trying to devour each other. I reached under sweatshirt with both hands and found that she was without bra. I caressed those glorious mams, feeling their delicious fleshiness. I twisted her nipples gently was rewarded with a groan of "More!" into my mouth. Like a gentleman, I obliged.

Lifting up her sweatshirt to expose her tits, I got down on my knees and took her nipples into my mouth; sucking, licking, flicking my tongue back and forth, bringing them both into my mouth at once. I'm about 6'1" so even on my knees, I had great access to her tits. Iris breathed like a marathon runner, glancing down the corridor, hoping no one opened a door, but certainly not telling me to stop.

It was a warm summer night in Manhattan and our efforts caused us both to sweat slightly. I licked the saltiness from the underside of her breasts with relish. Having just discovered her appreciation of nipple play, I stared up into her eyes as I took one in each hand and began to work on them. Squeezing, twisting, pulling, I watched her face contort with pleasure, watched her bite her lower lip as she rubbed her thighs together. This gave me an idea.

Right there in the hallway, I sucked hard on one nipple and made her gasp. Quickly, I undid the buttons on her 501s, hooked the waistband and her panties with my thumbs, sucked HARDER, and pulled her pants down below her knees.

What follows was probably the sexiest act I've ever been a part of. Just remembering gets makes me hard.

Iris gasped. My mouth worrying at her nipple had distracted her so that she didn't realize she was standing up against the wall of the corridor with her shirt up, her pants down, exposed to anyone who left or returned to their apartment. Even though it was 2am, it was also Saturday night in Manhattan (actually Sunday morning) so this wasn't out of the question. I glimpsed the worried look in her eye for only a moment before I got further down and attached my mouth to her cunt. I tasted her musky moistness and could tell that whatever else she was feeling at this moment, arousal was certainly part of it.

I began to make love to her pussy with my lips and tongue, gently but firmly sucking and licking, letting my oral attention wash over her like gentle waves as high tide approaches. I knew that I had all but stripped her naked in public and if I wanted to avoid getting slapped (to say nothing of seeing her again), I had better make it worth her while.

Iris gripped my head with her hands and ground her quim further onto my mouth. I could hear her pant as I her sweet, sweet nectar ran over my tongue and down my throat. I wanted to consume her, to suck her, to make her cum like no man had. Part of the time, I grasped her succulent ass cheeks, pulling her to me trying to get my tongue deeper into her. I reached up and caressed and kneaded her generous breasts, playing with her nipples, twisting and pulling them the way I'd just discovered she liked it.

I was a man possessed. We had met online only a couple of months before, had met in person only hours ago, and now I was trying to make her cum in public. I pulled out every oral technique I'd ever read about and applied it. I sucked on her clit, held it between my lips and flicked my tongue across it, splayed her labia open with my fingers and lapped at her inner folds, I tried everything. Iris bit her finger to keep from making too much noise when she came.

When she was done spasming, I eased her pants back up and her sweatshirt back down. Getting to my feet, I waited for her response. Dreading an open hand across my cheek, I was thrilled when she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard with the taste of her sex still on my lips. Did I mention that Iris loved sex? I would find out over the next months just how much!

Without a word, Iris grabbed my shoulders, spun me around, and dropped to her knees. As she undid my jeans, I wondered where I should send in the application for my luckiest man alive award?

Iris freed my erect cock and stroked it. I would discover later that I was her first uncut man, but at the time, she showed no hesitation at all. (note: I had learned at an early age that the uncircumcised penis requires a bit of extra care, but that's it. For all those who think it's "unclean", you're probably sucking an unclean dick! For Heaven's sake men, go to the bathroom, roll that foreskin back and wash it! I knew at 13 what a blow job was and realized soon after that that if I was ever to receive one, politeness as well as self-interest dictated that I present my lover with a clean unit. It's just common sense. And not just in the shower. All it takes is a sink and a little soap.)

After a couple of strokes, watching the foreskin slide back and forth, she closed her eyes and took it into her mouth. Now, pretty much ANY oral sex is good, but given the circumstances, this was probably the best head I had gotten to date. Iris sucked it as deep as she could and pulled back, dragging her moist lips along the length. I felt like we were both surrounded by the shimmering force field of pure sexual energy. And when she eased back the foreskin and licked the head wetly.....oh, BABY!

Iris wasn't ready to let me cum in her mouth, which was fine with me. I was not about to complain about ANYTHING at this point. She jerked my spit-slick cock until I spurt most of it into the tissue, although the first shot missed and hit the carpet. I thought my balls would cramp up, they were working so hard.

That was how we ended the day we first met face to face. Though we eventually broke up, we had some incredible sex. I'll probably share some more in the future.