Iris Gets Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pushed Iris' feet apart and took a good look at his real birthday present. Iris' pussy was puffy and slick with her juice. Mike had been dreaming of this moment since he had first set eyes on Iris and he was going to take his time and savour the moment in case it didn't happen again.

Mikes cock wasn't as big as some of the cocks she had taken in her holes recently but it was thick and looked good. Iris was aching to cum and thought that having this nice, thick cock pound away in her pussy would do it.

Mike knelt on the bed between her legs and leaned over Iris, looking in to her eyes. He slowly began sliding his hard cock between her pussy lips, feeling heat and wetness of her pussy as the tip of his dick slowly parted her cunt and began pushing deeper.

Mike let out a long groan of pure pleasure as he got deeper and deeper in to Iris' hot, tight, teenage cunt. "Oohhhhhhh, yes. How can you be so tight if you're getting fucked all the time? I love it."

Mike finally managed to slide his whole cock in to Iris' pussy. He looked down and saw his pubic hair standing up, pressing against Iris' clit. Her pussy so wet and hot he was worried he was going to cum inside her to soon. He hadn't felt a pussy like it before and Mike felt he was in heaven. A hot teenage body wrapped around his hard cock, perfect.

Mike began sliding his cock back on forth in Iris' pussy, pulling it nearly all the way out before slowly easing the whole length as deep as it would go. He soon found a nice rhythm, slipping nearly his entire cock in and out of her boiling wetness with long, firm strokes.

Mike took hold of Iris' legs behind the knees and pushed her thighs up so they wear nearly touching her chest, her pussy now tightly gripping on his thick cock and he plowed on. The extra tightness around his cock made Mike's thrusts deeper and hard, until he was fucking Iris' hot, teenage cunt hard and fast.

Iris could feel her orgasm starting to build in her belly, she threw her head back and fought against the gag in her mouth to beg Mike to keep fucking her harder and harder.

"Mmmmphhhhh. Muuphhhherrrr."

"Wait. Stop Mike you prick." Lucy moved around behind Mike and grabbed hold of his hips. "She's going to cum and she's not allowed to cum until I have punished her some more. Get you cock out of her or you'll never get to fuck either of us again."

Mike could feel his cock start to twitch, knowing that his own orgasm was getting closer he didn't listen to Lucy telling him to pull out, until she said "Mike. Iris still has one hole that you haven't fucked yet. Don't cum inside her pussy when her ass is begging to be fucked."

Mike plunged his cock back in to Iris one last time and slowly slid out of her sopping twat.

He let her legs drop and started to get his breath back. "You mean it? You're going to let me fuck her ass? For real?"

"Mike, baby. She's your fuck doll for the day. You can do anything you want to her. Cum in her whore pussy if you want, but I know for a fact that her ass is virgin. Yours will be the first cock in there, and we're going to DP her, I'll fuck her cunt."

Mike looked down and saw that Lucy had put her strap-on back on, and one cock was deep in her pussy while the larger one was standing out proud from her neat, damp pussy.

Lucy walked over to the bed and grabbed Iris by the legs, she slowly turned her over so she was on her stomach and then lifted her hips to force her on to her knees.

Lucy climbed on the bed next to Iris and lifted one of her logs so she could slide in underneath her body. Lucy moved herself slightly so that she was right under Iris and looked in to her eyes as she removed the gag from her mouth. When she could breathe again Lucy took a firm grip of Iris at the top of her thighs, she slowly pulled Iris down on to the plastic cock standing up obscenely tall from her pubis.

Iris didn't really like the feel of the hard plastic as it slid in to her, but she was so desperate to cum that she accepted the cold invader as it sank deeper and deeper in to her twat. Iris sighed as she began to feel full again and let he head drop on to Lucy's shoulder. Lucy felt the dildo bottom out on Iris' cunt and moved her hips so that the cock in her pussy touched the edge of her G-spot.

"Hey, Mike. There is some lube in the bedside draw, make sure her ass is very wet so you can fuck it as long as you want. It's all yours, baby."

Mike found the lube and spread some of it on his fingers before applying to Iris' ass. He gradually worked one finger in to the tight sphincter in order to spread the lube as deep as it would go.

As Mike was preparing Iris' butt Lucy whispered in her ear. "Now you're going to be a good girl and convince him you have a virgin ass and then you're going to beg him not to rape it. You had better be convincing, bitch."

Iris took a deep breath as she felt Mike pull his finger out of her ass and start to press the head of his cock against the tight rose bud.

"Please, Mike don't do this. Nobody has ever done this to me, I have never let anybody. It's going to hurt too much, please I'm begging you, don't. You can do anything else to me, anything but don't do this." Iris even managed to squeeze a tear out of her eye as she looked back over her shoulder in to Mike's eyes.

The combination of her hot body, her pleading and the little, innocent look on her face drove Mike crazy with lust. He just needed to fuck her and destroy her tight ass and cum in her and he could feel himself getting angry, and nasty.

"Shut the fuck up, whore. You're my fucktoy today, my human fleshlight and you don't get to choose what happens to your fuckholes." Mike took a deep breath, "I'm going to rape your tight ass, bitch and there is nothing you can do about it. You might as well try and enjoy it. I know I will."

With that Mike pushed his ridged cock in to her tight ass. After applying a lot of pressure he felt the swollen head of his dick break through the seal of her ass.

Iris yelped in surprise and pain as she felt the head of Mikes cock enter her. She managed to fill her eyes with tears as she put on her best innocent little girl face and voice. Iris looked over her shoulder and right in to Mike's eyes. "Please, please don't rape my ass please. I'm begging you to take it out, please."

With her cunt full of plastic cock Iris couldn't really move her body much but she knew from the look on Mikes face that he was really going to pound her hard, she couldn't wait.

Mike saw the look on her face and smiled as he rammed his whole cock as deep as he could in to Iris' butt. Her body jerked forward so hard she nearly fell off the dildo in her pussy and she banged her head on the bar that her hands were tied to. Mike put his hands on her hips and pulled her whole body back on to his cock, filling her cunt with the plastic dildo as he did so. Iris screamed as her entire body was filled with dick for the first time in so long.

Lucy pulled her head down and whispered in her ear again. "That's a good girl. You nearly had me believing it as well. Now let him rape your ass until he cums." With that Lucy locked Iris in a long, passionate kiss.

Mike began pounding his cock in to Iris with long, hard thrusts. He looked down at his girlfriend kissing Iris and playing with her tits as he fucked her ass. He could feel the hardness of the dildo in her pussy and loved the idea of double fucking this hot, little slut with his equally hot girlfriend. He desire to keep going was overcome by his lust and his need to cum inside Iris as some point. He began to pound her ass with renewed vigour, smashing his hips in to her buttocks with each thrust. He slapped her ass as hard as he could with the flat of his hand, leaving an angry red mark on her right buttock. Iris arched her back in pain and Mike took the opportunity to take a handful of her hair. Mike rammed his cock in to Iris again as he pulled her hair and landed another hard, loud slap on her left buttock. The pain made Iris cry out again, and her ass tightened around Mikes cock. The extra pressure drove Mike to new highs and he began pounding her ass even harder.

Lucy started hammering her dildo in and out of Iris as she felt Mike getting faster and harder. There was not pretty rhythm to their sex, both people just wanted to enjoy inflicting pain on Iris and her holes as they got themselves off. Each thrust rammed the plastic cock in to her cunt and against her G-spot as well as grinding it against her clit. Iris' tits felt great mashed up against hers, and she couldn't keep her hands of her tits and ass. Lucy never thought of herself as gay, but she just loved fucking this hot teenage girl.

Iris was getting close to her own orgasm and she started moving her body back to meet the onslaught of cocks hammering her holes. Her orgasm hit her with full force, Iris screamed in joy as her body released its long pent-up frustration.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck my holes your fucking shits. Yeeeeessssssssss." Iris slammed her whole body backwards one last time as she screamed through her orgasm, it felt like every muscle in her body went ridged. Her pussy clamped on to the plastic cock and forced it even deeper in to Lucy's boiling cunt than it had been before. The pressure on her clit and cunt sent Lucy over the edge and her orgasm hit her like a train.

Iris' ass slammed shut on Mike's cock, gripping it like an angry fist as she slammed back on it. Mike hammered his hips forward and forced his dick as deep as he could in to Iris' ass. The pressure and depth triggered Mikes orgasm and he flooded her tight, hot, little ass with a massive load of cum. He felt his cock twitch and pulse as he pumped load after load of his seed in to her butt. The feeling of her ass being filled with cum extended Iris' own orgasm and sent her to a new high.

All three people were still as their orgasms flowed through their bodies. Iris was the first to come down and she flopped on top of Lucy, feeling their sweat, slicked bodies slide over each other. Mike slowly ran his hands over Iris' back and down to her butt round her hips and over her flat stomach until his hands were tightly between the two girls tits. As he cock began to soften he slowly pulled his dick out of Iris. As the muscles in her ass slowly closed Iris managed to force Mike's cum out of her butt. Mike watched his load of cum run out of her tight hole and down to her pussy and flowed over the dildo still shoved deeply in her cunt.

Mike had never has such wild sex in his life, and strangely he was still rockhard despite cumming twice, he saw her girlfriend struggle to pull herself off the dildo, and he had an idea. He picked up Iris's small halter top and ripped it in half, and swiftly tied their hands together by the wrist.

Now Lucy was stuck with Iris on top of her, their wrists tied together, and their big round tits heaved against each other. He roughly ordered them to flip around, "Get your lips in her mouth Iris, I'm gonna thank her for the special birthday gift." And as Lucy struggled he pulled her on top, positioned his cock on her ass, and started pushing in, Lucy's cries were muffled by Iris's tongue in her mouth, she was unable to struggle as half the dildo rammed against her cunt with every move, and her soft sensitive nipples rubbed against Iris's tits. It was heaven and hell for her, as she felt her actually virgin ass get split in half by his cock, but every part of her body was in absolute pleasure as her asshole struggled to contain his monster.

Mike just went on and on and on in her ass, while Iris caught the groove and started to thrusting back into the dildo, effectively destroying any kind of conscious defence Lucy was trying to put up.

Eventually Mike came again, for the 3rd time and he finished with the biggest load yet cumming so hard it exploded out of Lucy's ass, he pulled out dragged Lucy by her hair, and continued to let loose all over their perfect cumslut faces. After 10 full seconds of blasting them with thick hot cum he finally stopped, and sat back into the armchair, trying to comprehend what he just did to the 2 hottest girls he ever knew.

Lucy had a gaping asshole, cum all over her back and face, and was making incomprehensible grunts as Iris licked her face clean. Iris on the other hand looked radiant, she was practically glowing in his cum with a naughty, mischievous "I'm ready for more look".

Lucy did recover quickly, she was after all an athlete, and with a little technique she pulled her wrists out and untied Iris' wrists so she could slowly pull herself off Lucy's fake cock. Iris felt slightly sore but very fulfilled as she stood on shaky legs and walked over to her bed, feeling the rest of Mike's cum run down her thighs.

Iris looked over to see Lucy on her knees sucking Mikes cock. He had a handful of her hair and was forcing his slowly deflating dick as far down her throat as it would go. Lucy looked over at Iris and winked at her as she started to gag on the cock in her throat.

Iris fell asleep on her bed to the sounds of Mike tying Lucy to her bed while telling her he was going to rape her cunt and ass while Lucy pretended to beg him not to.

12