Irish Goddess Ch. 2

Story Info
Goddess finds someone to keep her entertained.
1.9k words
4.57
36.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmgrl
Drmgrl
6 Followers

(Author's note: I got such good response from the first part of this story, I decided I just needed to write another segment. So if you like this one as much, or more, vote for it and send me feedback and I'll be happy to service your needs once again -- bad pun intended)

* * *

The Goddess of the Emerald Isle sigh discontentedly. It had been a long time since any new, pure Irish men had come to the island and she worried that age might be starting to show in flawless features. Her power and youthful appearance was dependent on three orgasms within her body from every pure-blooded Irishman that stepped foot on her island. Along with the lack of new blood, the Goddess was feeling desire build in her body for her own release of an orgasm.

The Goddess was lounging on a couch made of living rock and moss, soft and moldable to conform to her voluptuous body and over looking a pond that reflected back to her not her perfect mouth and gray/blue eyes, but an overview of the entire island. As the pool showed incredible detail, the Goddess could see all the different events happening. One lone figure hiking across an open field caught her eye at that moment. He was tall, with a ruddy complication that spoke a love of the outdoors. His windswept hair was a light brown and his eyes were perfectly gray. Muscles from hard work rippled underneath his clothes. Her desire built each moment more that she watched the unsuspecting male.

* * * * *

Shawn smiled at the uncommon sun as it shined down on him. It was a perfect day to walk for no reason other than the excitement of seeing what was over the next hill. Well, he knew what was over the next hill. And the one after that. However, it was like the feeling he got from his favorite books about adventurers and their travels. Not staying planted in one spot to long, much less a small island. With that thought, he briefly frowned. He knew that there was more to life than raising a family and working for little pay like his father, and his father before him. He felt that there was something calling him from Ireland, to see what the rest of the world holds.

Just then, out of nowhere, clouds covered the sun and sent down a torrent of rain, soaking Shawn to the bone in a matter of minutes. A cave that he had never seen before was the only thing in his vision, and without too much curiosity, he darted for the opening.

* * * * *

The Irish Goddess smiled at the pool's vision as her intended toy ran towards her portal to her own cave in her own dimension of the world. The rain cloud, her preferred method of getting a male where she could seduce him, worked every time. Just than, a dripping Shawn ran into the cave. He looked confused at first, taking in the otherworldly soft light that radiated from the pool and the moss covered walls. Then Shawn saw her, the Irish Goddess, standing next to the pond.

"I thought you were a dream!" was all Shawn could stammer out as he took in her body through the gauzy material that was an attempt at a dress. Her pink nipples strained against the fabric and Shawn noted that while the Goddess' hair was dark brown to match the earth, there was no sign of any hair between her perfectly shaped legs. The Goddess smiled at Shawn's confused state and recalled the night he turned 18 and she visited him in his room. The permanent residents of the island didn't need to know the truth about her and what she required of them. From the memories of that night, her nipples became harder and her breath quicker.

Turning her full gaze upon the man that stood confused and slightly aroused, she replied, "You're never suppose to remember what actually happened. But that's okay, I'll let you remember this time as real." With that, she knelt before him and unbuckled his pants and started to kiss his harden cock over his boxers. Shawn moaned and rolled his head back at the sensations and pressure the Goddess' mouth was giving him. She then continued to pull his boxers down, freeing all 10 inches of Shawn's dick. Her pretty pink mouth encircled the top of his cock as her tongue played across the slit of the tip. Pre-cum quickly gathered and the Goddess lapped it up, savoring the salty, musky taste. Shawn stripped off his shirt, revealing a chiseled body and huge arms. The Goddess looked up at him and into his eyes as she continued her ministrations to the top of his dick. With one fast motion, still gazing into his eyes, she deep throated all 10 inches into her mouth. Shawn gasped and bucked forward at the sensation of her tongue licking the base of his shaft, even slipping out a little to massage his balls.

The Goddess removed his cock from her throat and mouth, stood and kissed Shawn passionately. He fondled her firm large breasts through the gauze and tweaked her rock hard nipples. He then found the tie that held the entire article of clothing on her body and quickly loosed it. As the material feel to the floor, Shawn stepped out of his own pants and boxers. The Goddess lead Shawn over to her couch of living stone. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. Shawn moved in between them and the couch moved to allow him to place his dick next to her hairless pussy. Shawn grabbed both legs, one in each hand, and lifted them into the air onto his shoulders. He kissed her right ankle and then her left as his hands ran up and down the outside, then the inside of each leg. As his fingers grazed her inner thigh she slid closer, begging him with her eyes to just thrust into her. But he wanted to tease this Goddess a little more. His left hand continued running over her leg while the right hand traced the outside of her pussy lips, spreading them and allowing the cave's cool air to hit her hot cunt. The Goddess' clit showed, red and aroused. Bending down, Shawn took her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. She moaned and twisted with pleasure.

"Put yourself in me....NOW!" the Goddess managed to demand in between pants. Shawn stood, lust evident in his eyes, and shoved himself into her tight box. Instantly, her legs wrapped around him and she arched her back as she orgasmed. Suddenly, Shawn was standing in between two identical copies of himself. Confused, Shawn started to pull out, but the Goddess wouldn't let him. "Don't worry, you've already had me split into three. From here on out, the first time I orgasm with you, you split into three, until I cum 2 more times, one time on each of your dicks," she explained. "Meanwhile, the other two of you can help me out as well. But before that happens, you need to cum in me." And with that, the Goddess started thrusting herself onto his monstrous prick. Her pussy muscles clenched and unclenched around his cock, milking it with each stroke. The two other Shawns started to get arouse by the sight of this Goddess moaning and writhing around on the original's cock. Then, together, she and Shawn climaxed.

Panting, Shawn asked, "Does that count as the second orgasm?"

"No, I've already cum on your cock once," the Goddess replied as she rolled onto her stomach. Unaware that the other two Shawns were getting into a position to fuck her, she closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh. Suddenly, a dick forced itself into her mouth. Eagerly, she opened her eyes and mouth and started licking and sucking for all she was worth. As the Goddess was blowing one of the Shawn copies, the other copy lifted her ass into the air and entered her doggie style from behind. He pounded into her, forcing her to swallow more and more of the other's cock until she just let the two of them use her body to fuck in and out with little more than a squeeze, lick, or clench here and there. Lust glazed over her eyes as another orgasm mounted. The Shawn that was pounding her from behind reached under her to fondle her breasts, pulling and pinching the her nipples to the steady fucking rhythm that the three of them were experiencing. The Shawn in her mouth arched back and thrusted into her mouth as he came in torrents. The Goddess gobbled it all up and started to shake even more as she felt herself getting closer and closer to her own climax. She shoved herself back onto Shawn's dick, screamed and orgasmed, causing her pussy to tighten around it and making Shawn cum as well. The Goddess slumped forward, exhausted by the sensations.

As she lay on the couch, the thee Shawns stood to the side, quietly discussing how to proceed. Nodding to each other, they then turned their attention back to her and lifted her off the couch to stand on the stone floor. One of the Shawns, the one yet to be in her pussy, lay down on the living stone, his cock standing up and hard. The other two Shawns lifted her up again and placed her cunt over the hardened member. As she settled down onto the shaft, she was pushed forward a bit, so she was on all fours. The original Shawn placed his dick in her mouth and she greedily accepted. The final Shawn took some pre-cum from his cock and lubed up her ass. She eyes widened in surprise but she could do nothing for it was to late, Shawn had thrust himself all the way in in one painful yet pleasurable moment. Closing her eyes, she let the sensations swarm over her. The two cocks in her ass and her pussy rubbed against each other through the thin membrane that separated them. They throbbed and seemed to swell inside her. Three sets of hands roamed all over her, running their fingers through her hair, squeezing her breasts and flicking her clit. Shawn's cock was so far into her mouth that her lips were wrapped around his balls with her tongue licking them.

She started shaking again, with her ass being violated and her pussy so full. Pulling Shawn's cock from her mouth, she let out a long moan and shock violently as she climaxed all over the other Shawn's cock. The two copies suddenly vanished back into the original Shawn as she lunged forward and started sucking his cock again. Shawn rolled his head back and shot out three loads worth of cum into the Goddess' mouth. It was so much, it spilled out all over her tits and into her hair and face. Looking like a complete slut, the Goddess proceeded to lick herself as clean as possible, gobbling up the cum like it was the most precious liquid in the world.

Shawn slumped to the ground and found himself where he had thought there was a cave, but instead it was solid rock. All his clothes were back on. The only way he knew what had just happened was the smell of sweat and sex that lingered on his body. He smiled. Maybe Ireland wasn't such a bad place to live after all.

* * * * *

The Goddess gazed into her pool, her flawless face without a sign of age. She sighed contentedly. That encounter had helped her mood a lot. Maybe she should do something like that again, and soon. She paused, what would it be like with a woman?

Drmgrl
Drmgrl
6 Followers