IRL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only look up at her as she circles her hips, her eyes locked on mine. She crosses her arms and slowly brings the white halter top over her head. Her pink bikini top shows off her B or C-cup breasts. They're not as big as Katy's, but they're pert, and perfectly shaped. Not that I'm thinking about Katy's breasts. There's no reason for me to think about Katy's breasts. There are very excellent breasts right in front of me, and a very sexy girl is running her hands over them as she licks her lips. And that sexy girl wants to do terrible things to me. And that is what I should be thinking about.

She dances. She's good. She feels the music in the deepest parts of her, and it spills out of her like water. She unbuttons her skirt and peels it over her ass as she drops to the ground and back. With her back to me, she smacks her ass, hard, then looks at me with a dainty hand over her mouth and faux-innocent eyes. She laughs. She throws the skirt at me, and I catch it. "Trust me, Jackson. You need to try this stuff."

"I have."

She giggles. "No, silly. You need to try it the other way." Beginning at her thighs, she runs her hands up her body, exploring every inch along the way. It's taut and smooth; like she's been carved from a single slab of oak. Her skin is golden and clean. No ink. She should get some ink. Images of clockwork and mermaids run through my head, and I try to smother them.

When Jill gets to her neck, she unties her top. "And you need to try it with me." She lets it drop, exposing her breasts. She squeezes her small, brown nipples between her fingers. "I promise. It'll ruin you." She lies down. She arches her back and spreads her legs. The lines of her strong, smooth thighs lead my eyes inexorably to a tantalizingly small triangle of pink, which is the only thing that covers what I remember to be an extremely tight, smooth pussy. She crooks her finger at me. "Get over here, boy." As I come to her, she takes the baggy and begins to carefully sprinkle out a line on her firm abs. She uses the edge of the bag itself to make a neat line. "Let's take a ride." She takes a small straw from her bag and hands it to me. ...What else could I do?

I pull deeply through my nose in one quick huff. I think I did it right. It stings. "Ahh." I crinkle my nose and my eyes water.

"Mmmm. Good boy," she purrs, and then suddenly flips me with her legs. She rips off my shirt and begins kissing my chest and stomach, tracing her tongue over my abs. "Now lie...very...still." She puts a finger to my lips for emphasis, then pours out the rest of the bag on my chest. Before I know it, it's disappeared in one graceful "hffffph." She tilts her head back. "Ah. Fuck yeah." She kisses me deeply. She runs her hands through my hair. I cup her breasts.

"Now," she says, coming up breathlessly. "I want to see that cock. I want to see if it's as pretty as I remember." Her hands deftly undo my belt and pull my shorts away. My dick springs free, standing proud in the breeze. "Mmmm. Yep. That'll do."

As she takes my cock in her mouth, it hits me. Warm, exploding pleasure filling crevices of myself I didn't know were there. The grace of angels flooding every vein, reaching the tips of my fingers and shooting outward for miles in brilliant little beams. It's like cumming. It's like love. Beyond love. I've been in love once or twice, I think. This is better.

"Oh, God yes," I moan. She's not wasting time, or easing into it. She slurps enthusiastically on my cock, bobbing up and down with wild lust. Everything's heightened. Her warm, wet mouth feels amazing. But it's not just that. I can feel a little drop of her spit as it dribbles down my shaft; feel it like the most intense sensation I've ever felt. I can feel the cool ocean breeze across my face and chest, like a caress. The sand beneath me feels like the sturdy embrace of a million hands.

"Mmmm. Yeah. This is what I wanted," Jill growls. She pumps my dick with one hand while the other slides beneath her skimpy bottom. "I'm so gonna get myself off on this dick."

"Yeah? What are you going to do with it?" I ask. "What does a dirty coed like you do with a thick hard cock when she gets her hands on it?" It's more than she can resist. She unties the string of her bikini and tosses it quickly aside. She straddles me, her pink, shaved pussy an inch above my pulsing cock.

"What I'm going to do," she stares deeply into my eyes. "Is make you forget about every other girl you've ever touched." And she lowers her wet folds onto me slowly. As her slick pussy touches my swollen head, we both shudder with the intensity of a million nerve endings on overload. She takes just the head. "I'm going to make your wildest dreams come true." Her hips rise, and she sets herself back down, taking an inch more. I'm desperate to have her take all of me, but she goes painfully slow, working me into her bit by bit. "I'm going to fuck your brains out." She rolls the last words slowly out of her mouth, enjoying each one as it passes her lips. And then she slams herself down on my cock, taking me to the hilt. "UGGH!" She throws her head back. "YES! Ooooh, God." She sits on it, adjusting to me. I thrust my hips up at her to force my way even deeper, and she gasps. "Oh! Yeah. There it is. Mmm. God. You're cock feels even better than last time. I love this Fairy shit." She leans forward, hands against my chest, and starts to ride me at a steady pace.

"Mmmm, yes," I groan. "Fuck me like that." Her phone has switched to the next song. More sexy hip hop. She's still dancing, still moving her hips to the rhythm. But now every movement takes me in and out of her. Her pussy is tight and dripping wet as it plunges down my length, over and over again. The sensation—it's on a different level. It's the salty taste of your first kiss, and the feeling of scoring the game-winning goal, and the embrace of an old friend you thought you'd never see again, all wrapped around my cock. "Fuck me faster," I say.

"Oh, yeah? Is that what you want?" She pants as she complies. "You want to watch these tits bounce as I fuck myself on your big dick?" She runs her hands through her hair to give me a better view of her breasts and the tight circles they swing in as she starts to work up a sweat riding me fast. "Is that what you like, Jackson?"

"Mmmmhmm. Yeah. I...that's..." But I'm having trouble finding the words. I'm having trouble seeing clearly. It's like the bliss is too much; it floods my head, swirling together with the alcohol and fogging everything up.

"I know that look," the mess of blonde hair says as she keeps working her long, lean thighs against mine. "The stuff's working. Go with it." She leans down, hands on either side of my head, and looks into my eyes. She's searching me with those piercing blue eyes. I don't like them. I wish they were softer. Brown. I don't want to look at her eyes. I kiss her neck, instead. I softly bite her flesh, and she cries out. "Ah! Oooh, yeah. I like that." I grab her breasts roughly, squeezing her nipples. "Ooooo, so good. I love the way you touch me," she says. Katy said that. Last night. Her voice sounds almost like Katy's. With my eyes closed, kissing her, they could be the same voice.

But she pulls back. She takes my face in her hands. There are her eyes again. Her face. It's not Katy's face. "Yeah. I want to look you in the eyes while I fuck you," she says.

"Mmm. It might be even hotter if you...turned around?" I say. "Rode me backwards?" She grins.

"Ooooh, yeah. You want to see my ass bounce on that cock?" And she swings her legs around and reverses. "Yeeeeess," she cries, sliding onto it again. "That feels so fucking good. I've got such a good buzz, right now." She bounces her ass up and down on it as she begins to rub her clit with her fingers. Now she's facing away. I can look up at the stars; at light completing its journey from millions of miles away. It came so far, just to shine on me tonight; just to fill my soul and make me whole again. I can look at the stars and I can imagine, as this woman fucks me. I can imagine Katy's ample, round ass bouncing on my cock. But the tan legs are talking. "You like that pussy, Jackson? You like how tight it is on your hard dick?" I should say something. But I'm lost. I've left. I'm not here. "...Jackson?" And she stops. She lifts herself off my cock. It feels so cold in the breeze, wet with her juices.

"Why did...don't stop," I say, struggling through the haze. She lies on top of me, her hard body pressed against mine. She strokes my face.

"Where'd you go, kid?" She asks with a tender smile on her face.

"I—nowhere. Keep going. It felt so good."

"Like I said, Jackson. This is about getting off. That's all. But it's no fun for me if you're not into it. ...What do you really want?"

"Nothing," I say. "Just you."

"Look at where we are, Jackson." She gestures to the line in the sand, which still encloses us. It now seems to glow in the starlight. Like a sacred rune. "We're in the Circle of Truth."

"...There's someone else," I say. She smiles. She doesn't seem mad. But I don't know. Nothing's clear. My head's swimming.

"Close your eyes," she says. "Just close your eyes and relax." I do, but I don't see blackness. I see bright, frenzied color. I see the speed at which the Earth hurtles around the sun. She kisses my check softly. "I can be whoever you want me to be," she whispers in my ear. She kisses my neck. I remember Katy's soft, round lips. I run my hands through her hair. That wavy, dark hair. She kisses my mouth. She reaches out for my still-hard shaft, and guides it to her slick opening. She sighs deeply as she takes me inside her again. She begins to fuck me again, slow and deep. "Look at me," Jill says. Her voice sounds different. But familiar. "Look at me."

I open my eyes. Katy's deep, brown eyes look back at me. My blood goes cold. I try to yelp, terrified. I try to get up. But I'm stopped by Katy's finger on my lips.

"Shhhh," she says. "It's okay. Just relax." She smiles sweetly as her pussy swallows my swollen cock. "Mmmm. What's the matter? Don't you like the way I ride your cock?"

"God, yes." I carefully trace my fingers over the gears of the clockwork on her shoulder. I expect my hand to pass through it. But it's there. She's there. As real as last night.

"Don't worry," she says. "I'm right here, darling." She takes my fingers in her mouth and sucks them passionately. She moans and the vibration travels through every part of me. Katy's pussy feels incredible. But it's not hers. It's Jill's. Isn't it? Does it matter? "Just be here with me, Jackson," she says, like she knows my thoughts. She runs both hands through her hair as she works herself against me. "Just let go."

And I do. I grab her neck and pull her down to me. I join my mouth with hers and my uncertainties melt between our tongues. Her huge tits press against my chest and they feel so fucking warm. The heat of her heart meets the heat of my heart and we circulate together. I thrust my hips to her, fucking her back, trying to get ever deeper inside her.

"Oooh. Greedy boy. You wanna fuck me?" She asks. I growl, and hold her hips in place above me. I slam my cock into her with violent thrusts. "OH, GOD!" Katy cries, snapping her head back and closing her eyes. Her cries sound just like they did last night, as she squirmed beneath me on the desk. "Faster!" She pleads, and I fuck her as furiously as I can. The 'pop, pop, pop,' of my cock bottoming out against her swollen, dripping mound seems to echo off the nearby cliffs. "Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Yes!" She collapses against my chest, quivering, unable to support herself any longer. It feels so good to hold the weight of her against my chest. She's not a small woman, Katy. She's full, curvaceous. But I can hold all of her. I could hold her forever. "Fuck me," she whimpers. "Fuck me deep, Jackson." I want to go even deeper. I want unleash everything that's coursing through me on her, without mercy.

Without leaving her pussy, I grab her and roll her over. "Ooh!" She cries. The look of shock and pleasure on her face turns me on so much. I take her by the knees and start to pump in and out of her with long, slow strokes. "You just take what you want, don't you, bad boy?" She coos as she wraps her legs around me. I start to quicken my pace. I grunt. I'm barely sentient now. The heat in my veins me feels like it's going to vaporize me. "And you want me, don't you?"

My first reply is just a deep, guttural groan. I pound into her harder, slamming my full weight against her. "Yes," I manage to pant. "I want you so bad, Katy. I thought about you all fucking day," I say.

"Mmm. And you're thinking about me now." She drags her nails down my back as she stares deep into me. "Even though we both know you shouldn't be. Even while you're with someone else."

"...Yes," I say. Hot shame overtakes me. It doesn't drown out my frenzied lust. It just burns with it; it fuels the fire. It makes me fuck her even harder. I can hear my balls slap against her flesh as I piston into her burning pussy with abandon. I'm getting close.

"It's alright," she says. Her voice is sweet and soothing. "You're allowed to want things. Things you can't have." She brushes my hair away, and her hand lingers on my sweating face. "It's okay to want things that aren't even real."

"But you are real," I pant, slowing my pace to long, steady strokes, like the in-and-out of the tide just beyond us. "You are. I was with you just this morning. We were joking. We were laughing."

Katy laughs. "Jackson. Dear. I think you know her and I aren't the same thing." The menacing truth of it punctures my perfect sphere of euphoria. "But it's okay, darling. I'm better. An idea is always better than the real thing." Her eyes are so soft and forgiving as she gently strokes my face. "I would never shut you out like she did, with her 'boundaries.' Me, you can have. Me, you can love." She brings her flushed check to mine and whispers in my ear. "And I can love you." The sound of those words in my ear makes my overheated insides burn even brighter, until I am sure I will explode into a cloud of pure, ephemeral bliss. "I can be enough for you, Jackson," she says. "Take me. I'm yours."I'm yours.It echoes in my head as she kisses me, deeply. Her lips soak up my disgrace. She takes it all away from me. Leaves me clean. I lose any control I had left and begin to rail her relentlessly again. "Yes! Yes!" She screams. "Harder! Faster!" Sweat runs down my chest; both our bodies glisten under the moon. I burn with the tension of my fast-approaching orgasm.

"I want you to cum with me," I beg as I crash against her, over and over, like the waves that made this sand.

"Mmm. I'm already close. I think we'll have better luck this time," She says with a wry smile. "Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me like that. God, you're so good!" I fuck her wildly. Desperate, heaving noises escape my chest. Now it's my turn to collapse against her. Our chests are slick against each other. "Yes! Yes! Don't stop!" My hips thrust my cock in and out of her madly. I can feel her juices running over me. "That's it. FUCK ME!" My forehead is pressed to hers. Our eyes are locked. "Make me cum. Make me scream your name as I cum all over that fucking dick!" My fingers intertwine with hers. I squeeze her hand. All four of her fingers break off. I stare at them, lifeless in my hand.

"Wha...what the fuck!" I cry.

"Don't worry about it." She smiles at me. But it's not a sweet smile, like before. It's twisted. Sinister. "Just keep fucking me." The cylinders in my hand don't feel like flesh. They feel cold. Clammy. They are breaking apart. The nubs on her hand look like the ends of used-up candles. Then I realize:

They're wax. Her fingers are wax.

"What's wrong?" She pouts. "I thought you wanted me. That it didn't matter to you?" Her face distorts. It's melting. Dripping away. But she's still smiling. "You see it. You feel it. Doesn't that make it real enough?" It's her mouth moving—her melting, wax mouth—but it's my voice. From earlier. From class.

I scream. I run. To the water.

"Don't run, Jackson. You can't run from this," Katy's voice shouts. But it doesn't come from behind me. It comes from everywhere. It shakes the stars. It boils the sea. It fills everything. "This is what you want. This is what you need."

"NO!" I scream. I hurl the fingers into the ocean.

"You need my fake love. You don't have the balls for the real stuff."

I fall to my knees, sucking desperately for air. I'm so hot. My skin burns. My veins are still on fire. Oh, God. I'm going to melt, too.

"Jackson, what the fuck?" The voice is smaller now, different.

I reach for the water. It's cold. I grab what I can and throw it on my face. The salt stings, but it's cool. I splash more.

"Oh, shit," she says. "What happened to you?"

I turn around. It's Jill standing there. Naked, but with all her fingers. I slowly get to my feet. "I'm...I'm sorry."
"Jackson, what the hell? Did you just have a bad trip or something?" I stumble to my clothes. I start to throw them on as quickly as I can. "Let me take you home. You're a fucking mess."

"No. It's fine. I just—I have to go. I'm sorry." And I take off down the beach.

12