IRL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," she begs, breaking the silence. Her eyes look desperate and terrified. I think they start to water. I kiss her. We kiss maniacally. We try to consume one another. She licks my lips, my chin to taste herself on me. I pump in and out of her harder, and faster. I kiss her neck. I go straight for that spot she likes, below her ear. "Yes," she whispers in my ear. "Fuck me, baby. Please." Her words give me that same hit of euphoria spreading through my veins that I got last night on Fairy Dust. Every atom of my body is glowing and warm. I need nothing else. I need nothing but to live in a world where Katy Donahue calls me that while we have sex.

"Say it again," I plead.

"...What?" She asks, searching my face.

"...Call me 'baby,'" I say, blushing. I'm embarrassed to ask. But she smiles widely, and my shame melts.

"Oh? You wanna be my baby?'" She asks, teasing.

"...Yeah. I really do."

"You want me underneath you in bed on the regular, or something?" She already knows the answer, of course. The look on her face is as stupidly giddy as mine.

"Yeah, Katy. That's what I want."

"...I would describe my position on that as favorable," she says with a smile. I lean back and take her strong calves in my hand. I put her ankles up on my shoulders, and I fuck her even deeper. "Oh! Yes. That's so good. Fuck me like that." I build to a frenzied rhythm.

"Mmmmm," I groan. "Oh, God. That pussy feels so good." I begin to slam into her with all the force my hips can muster.

"OH! OH! YES! Jackson! Baby! Just like that!" The bed mattress eeks and groans as it struggles against the force of our fucking. I pound her relentlessly and—

BBBRRRPPH. A loud, wet, squishy sound breaks the rhythm of our lust. Katy's hands fly to her mouth as her eyes instantly bulge in horror. She's queefed. Loudly.

"Oh, God," she buries her head in her hands. "I'm so fucking sorry."

"It's fine." I laugh. I can't help it. She laughs, too, loudly releasing her embarrassment.

"I mean, the squirting, now the queefing. I'm sorry if my vagina's more trouble than it's worth," she says, still cracking up.

"Trust me. That's impossible." I sink myself into her again, and her laughs become punctured with moans. "Would you quit laughing so I could fuck you?"

"Sorry! Sorry. Yes, done laughing. Keep going." She smiles. It's so easy. It's so safe. It's like we've been at this forever. "Oooh. Oh yes! Get it," she coos. I pound her furiously again. She bucks her hips against me. Her tits swing wildly as both our moans get louder.

"Here, can you..." she says, fidgeting. "I want to—there. Thanks." She takes one leg off my shoulder and hooks it around me. "I want to rub my clit. I want to cum again." And she starts to work her fingers against her swollen pink nub as I keep fucking her.

I'm so close. I've been close since I first kissed her, it feels like. After the interrupted dream, and last night...I feel the pressure of my orgasm threatening to tear me apart from the inside. But I have to hold out. It's only been a couple of minutes. I want to satisfy her. I want her to come with me. My desperate attempts to hold it in make me blaze inside and I fuck her even harder, sweat starting to run down my back.

"That's it. Oh, don't stop, Jackson! Don't stop. I'm close." She tosses her head back and rubs herself frantically.

"I'm gonna cum," I growl through gritted teeth.

"God, I'm so close, baby. Just a little more. I want to come with you," she pleads. I wrap her other leg around me as I thrust in to her wildly. My face is strained and red, sweat running freely down my brow. I can hear my balls slapping against her. My knees burn from their friction against the sheets. "Oh..." She opens her mouth and little more than shuddering breath escapes. She tenses again. Arches her back. Her eyes are shut tightly. "Oh...yes...yes...fuck..." The words barely make it out of her tightening throat. Her pussy clenches down on my cock as it pistons in and out of her. My balls tighten. I can't hold out any longer. I'm going to cum. I'm going to—

"OOOOOOOOUUUGH!" Her hips rise off the bed as she explodes, her face contorted. "OH MY—AGGGH—UHHHH---YES! JACKSON! YES!" And I feel myself crumble into orgasm in exactly the same moment. I drive into her deep and hard one last time.

"UUUUGGHHH!" I scream. All of the tension of the last two days courses through my every muscle and nerve, scrunching all of me into one white hot ball of release. "OH, GOD, KATY!" I scream. My cock spurts hot cum into the condom again and again. I collapse against her. I manage to find her mouth and kiss her as we both quake with wave after wave of subsiding orgasm. We moan into one another's mouth, sharing our vibrations. Our sweat mingles. Our chests heave.

After a moment, I roll off of her. She wraps her arms around me, her head on my chest, as we both struggle to regain our breath. The room reeks of sex.

"...Holy shit," I say.

"...Yeah," she says. "That was...wow." She purrs contentedly as she snuggles against me. "So. Did I live up to your fantasies?" She asks. I can't see her face, but I know she's got that wry little smile on. I think about the dream the other night. The beach last night. Every other daydream and fantasy I've had about Professor Donahue. And then I think about this. Holding her in my arms right now, her naked skin against mine.

"This is so much better, actually," I say.

"Yeah? I mean, I figure there was probably less awkwardness and unfortunate bodily noises when you imagined it."

I laugh. "Yeah. But I like that. That's the really good stuff."

"...Yeah. I guess you're right."

We lay there silently for a moment, our bodily systems slowly returning to their normal levels. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do next.

"...So," I say, staring at the ceiling.

"...So," she says, her head nestled against my shoulder.

"...What now?"

"What now, indeed," she says. She starts to slowly stroke my chest with a single finger. "...You're still in my class for another month."

"Yeah," I say. "...That's gonna be weird."

"Yeah."

"But then I graduate," I say.

"Uh-huh. And then you might be off to God-knows-where."

"...Right."

"And then I'll finish my doctorate. And they'll hire me. Or they won't."

"Yeah."

"And if they don't...I'llbe off to God-knows-where," she says.

"I guess so."

"But here we are," she says. She curls into me, almost on top of me.

"Here we are," I say. I wrap my arms around her.

It's a lot of things, this moment. It's scary. It's exhilarating. It's awkward. It's electric. It's hopeful. It's uncomfortable. But whatever else it is, at least it's IRL.

Also, I have to pee. And I feel the urge to rinse my mouth out. More collateral consequences of sex in reality.

"Katy, is the door on the left...?"

"Bathroom? Yup." She rolls over to let me up.

On my way out of the bathroom, I notice something lying on the sink that makes me do a double-take.

"Katy?" I step out into the bedroom. She is putting on pajamas. Green flannel. Very sexy. "Where'd you get this?" I hold up the plastic baggy.

"Oh. My friend in the English department gave me that. I had been complaining about having trouble sleeping. She said it might help."

"Did she, uh, say anything else?"

"Uh, something about, I would have 'sweet dreams'? But she said it weird. And I think she winked. Either that, or she has a weird eye twitch. Why?"

"Honestly? I'd stay clear of it, if I were you." I toss the pills back where I found them. "It's...not worth the side effects."

"How do you know?" She asks as I return to her. "Do you use it or something?"

"No," I say. I wrap Katy up in my arms and kiss her on the forehead. "Not anymore."