Irma's New Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Drake caned before an audience - submission confirmed.
3.1k words
4.69
23.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake now felt the true consequences of what he'd let himself in for, his anus tingling with a fear he'd not anticipated while it clenched at the plug, a fear which aroused his deep submission in supreme fashion as he was led on all fours to be humiliated before women he'd never met. Irma's superb globular cheeks bustled in the creaking black leather skirt while her hand gripped the cane he'd beg for, Eunice's mature and shapely arse jostling in the silk and chiffon beside her, their feminine scents serving to calm his fear a little, the leash ensuring he'd face that fear, its command via the hand of Irma making his progress toward it inevitable. His mind went to his first viewing of that supreme figure in the store while he was free, the way she'd teased the truth from him with such ease; the whimsical conceit of her dominance crushing his ego into submission, having him shown his place below her with immediate effect. Now he was caged, plugged, and leashed. He was dominated. He was her toy. His cock bulged to its confined limit in the curved cage, his balls and anus tingling in unison at the lush reality of his position; the fear of exposure and humiliation under her cane was exquisite.

Eunice smiled down at him with curt contempt as she opened the door to a large lounge, Drake's cock pulsing in the cage which held it curved down in obedience on his nose being assailed by the waft of mingled feminine essences. Irma's cunt tingled gloriously, her nipples rock hard through the black silk as her dominant ego swelled with pride on leading her latest conquest in to be viewed and soundly humiliated by her. Drake's anus clenched hard at the plug as he felt all eyes upon his exposed features while the array of sneering women therein, applauded her triumphal entrance.

The laughter and applause as the focus of the entire feminine audience concentrated on him was a truly humbling yet exciting experience; he felt himself glow red with the exposure, but the cat calls and scorn kept his cock bone hard in its bent position of captive submission. The intensity of the humiliation as he was paraded naked and leashed by a woman, one knowing and showing she had complete control of him while others mocked his weakness was everything he had masturbated over, and the spiteful reality of it was overwhelming. Watching Irma's strut and pompous body language before him as she basked in the adoration at her bringing yet another male down to absolute defeat, was a submissive ecstasy all of its own, the array of sexually charged women prodding and commenting as he passed in shame. A mature brunette in a long latex skirt puffed on a cigarette with a long holder, scoring his flank with the sharp nails of her free hand, and sneering as he was led by.

"Another fresh one for punishment Irma... I so love breaking new flesh." A spiteful looking and much younger redhead, pulled the riding crop she'd been rubbing her satin clad mound with, and played the scented flap under his nose.

"I trust you'll have him show us all personally how much he likes licking arseholes? He was so keen in the video." Drakes cock pulsed pre-cum as the women sneered at his automated and grateful sniffing at the crop; they knew he was a slave to his own submissiveness, and they'd thoroughly enjoy his public introduction to the life of servility he could not escape now. Drake's mind went to the many videos he'd masturbated over, now he was living through those scenarios and the raw humiliation and fear of what was to come, was tempered by the rewarding sense of resignation that the belittlement brought on; he knew he was a weak and worthless toy to all women, and the caning he was to receive would have him confirm that publicly, he had nowhere to hide now.

Irma was now ready to have him confirm the strength of her power over him, tugging him with a sneer through the avenue of seated dommes to a large black leather sofa, the broad arm at one end ominously vacant of any excited females - the other suitably occupied by several pairs of eager eyes and the nylon and leather clad legs which would add to his humiliation. She pulled him to the corner of the sofa.

"Kneel!" The grinning women looked on in satisfaction as Drake assumed position on his knees immediately, forcing the plug deeper into his anal passage and making his balls tingle on being displayed. She turned her ample arse to his face and slowly unzipped her pencil skirt, letting it drop to the floor, and giving him a view of her globular cheeks clad in the tight black waist high panties that had captivated him so. His cock boned in the cruel trap, it's flesh threatening to burst with the pressure as she first wobbled the flesh within with one hand, then slowly turned to face him, offering a panorama of her broad thighs and curved belly held tight by the fabric. She now faced him, showing the pert camel toe of her aroused cunt, the lips so teasingly prominent in relief through the black material. She ran a manicured finger through the delicious slot, the wetness of her cunt giving a gleam like satin through her panties.

"Sniff!" He gasped through the gag as he craned his neck, placing his nose into the comforting warmth of her cunt and sniffed frantically, the seductive scent making him ache to come. The women sneered and laughed as he openly humiliated himself in showing the obedience he'd learned through Irma's cane. The dominant woman posed in victorious pomp, her pleased look edged with raw contempt at the conquered male as he sniffed at the scent of the woman who had crushed his resistance totally. He was now ready to enjoy the crushing humiliation of having his own voice confirm her absolute supremacy, and she relished it. She pulled his head back and slapped his face playfully, then looked around into the faces of her sneering friends.

"Shall we hear his voice now... have him confirm what he did in awe of my power?" The young redhead offered her spiteful opinion immediately, the delightfully sexual anticipation in the croaking tone of her voice making him yearn to oblige in tasting the hot folds of her anus, which she'd demanded so readily.

"Oy yes! Let's do hear him.. I do so enjoy the admission of a male's shame, given up in his own humiliating words!" He watched the spite in her eyes as she lifted a leg to the arm of the chair, displaying a wet camel-toe, tight and inviting in the crotch of her satin panties, and twisting the crop in her fingers. Irma pushed him to his knees, and stood one hand on hip, the other toying with the cane, savouring her dominance for a few moments; with the wet gusset of her high black panties close to his nose, her friends licked their lips and sneered at him as she bent and untied the gag which had made his kissing of Eunice's feet so delightfully awkward. She then knelt and undid his cage.

"I think we'll see the pleasure of your humiliation, as well as hearing it." He reddened as the women jeered on seeing his cock stand rigid as soon as it was released; there was no doubt whatsoever that he was an inferior male, and deserved everything they had in store for him, his weakness confirmed their contempt and the cruellest of punishments in their eyes. Irma stood, supreme in her triumph as she prepared to humiliate him, her cunt hot at the prospect at having her new male expose his willing submission for the first time.

"Tell them, tell them what you did in awe of my dominance!" He felt the eyes of each woman burn into him, ready to unleash their scorn, and baulked at the task for just a moment; Irma placed the cane under his chin, and gave him a superior sneer, and the sheer presence of her dominant form had him obey meekly without further hesitation

"I... I came... orgasmed... without masturbating." The sneers and laughter of the women was expressed with both sincerity and some exaggeration, humiliating him superbly; the feeling of having his ego reduced so thoroughly by spiteful women had his cock pulsing rock hard, and his anus tingling as though a naughty boy scolded by a strict teacher. He now found himself at some ease after blushing with embarrassment, and yearning for further humiliation, which was swift in coming. Irma stepped forward and nestled her womanly frontal bulge to his face.

"Sniff my cunt in preparation for what's to come... we all want to see you nice and horny, being as you come so easily." The comments from the other women continued as he slipped his nose to the now sopping camel-toe, and sniffed hard at the spicy scent, the lush aroma becoming an elixir to him; he hoped upon hope she'd have him sniff at her arsehole too. Eunice's contempt for him, and her desire to see him punished, grew inexorably as she watched him sniff at Irma's cunt like a suckling pup at its mother's teat.

"I'll bet he masturbates daily, he's so feeble. You'll need to keep his little cock locked up tight Irma, so's he performs adequately on the rare occasion he's allowed relief." The spiteful ginger bitch stood close, Drake seeing the gloriously milky white thighs through the corner of his eye, his cock boning as he imagined the soft brown pucker she'd have, tight and wondrously savoury on his tongue; he yearned to oblige her request. Her delectable and cutting spite had his cock oozing with her next comment as she stroked his hair.

"Ohhh!, I do hope we see him spunk spontaneously again... I'd so like to watch his disgrace, then punish him for it." Irma smiled in ironic fashion at the girl, pulling Drake's head away from her tingling cunt and then staring him in the eyes.

"Oh he's going to be punished for it, and he's going to come again, and you and everyone here is going to have satisfaction from him." She flicked her cane and licked her lips, Drake's anus squeezed at the plug.

"...and what is it you deserve for wasting your seed without permission?" Her whole body seemed to shimmer as she stood tall over him and flexed the cane between both hands. Drake gasped in trying to catch his breath and tell her what she wanted to hear... what he feared... and what his stiff cock told him he must endure; his fear being that he'd crave the pain.

"I...I deserve.. deserve to be caned." The women sneered and all moved closer, excited at the prospect of seeing him thrashed. Irma's cruel smile broadened, as she pointed her cane to the exposed and wide arm of the padded leather sofa.

"Over you go! I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this, and you'll spend before I'm done." Two of the women grabbed his arms, and led him stumbling to the arm, pulling him over as another caressed his legs, then bound his ankles with a silk ribbon. The sultry blonde had a gratuitous feel of his balls after doing so, the pressure making his stomach churn, but bolting his cock rock solid.

"We don't want your legs flailing about when the pain bites, and secured, you'll appreciate the sting of the cane so much more." Drake's cock ached as it slipped below him, stimulated wonderfully by the leather, and the lubrication it wept was further increased by the young ginger woman; she slid herself over his outstretched arms, seating her soft warm buttocks on them, spreading her legs and offering the bulging camel-toe of her cunt up to his face. Her eyes were wild with erotic excitement as she claimed the perfect position to witness his pain and taunt his humiliation. She looked up at the other women, who rued her pluck in getting the spot before they'd thought of it.

"Well?.. someone has to make sure he doesn't struggle..." She sneered down at him, contently comfortable, her panties already showing a darker patch from her arousal.

"...and it'll prepare him for licking my arsehole when he's done." Irma watched him automatically sniff for the ginger's tart scent, creating a pang of bitchy jealousy within her as she stroked the cane through the air, testing its flexibility and making the delightful sound which had his anus tingling immediately.

"Sniffing at what's not yours eh? I don't recall giving you permission!... I'll have you pay for that, then I'll have you reminded of what a true redhead smells like." The ginger bitch smiled curtly at Irma while the others gave ironic laughter, and slid her inviting cunt even closer to his nose, ensuring Irma's jealousy was transmitted through the cane. The milky skinned harlot had an ulterior motive for incurring the superior woman's ire; she had been caned by her before, then taken anally with a generously sized strap-on. The memory of that caning, and Irma's broad thighs thrusting as she watched in the mirror, her fingers hard at her clitoris while her still stinging buttocks were buffeted by the dominant matriarch, was a pleasure she longed to repeat. Irma's wicked smile as the pretty tart defiantly edged her cunt toward the strict redhead's new property, told her that pleasure was guaranteed.

Drake twitched with a discomfort that soon evolved into an erotically humiliating euphoria, as the sharp fingernails of the haughty Eunice scratched at the softness of the exposed cleft of his buttocks.

"We can't have the cane damaged on this!" Drake squirmed, the feeling of being held captive and at the utter mercy of feminine power, brought home exquisitely as his ankles tested their silken bondage on Eunice's delicately manicured fingers securing the base of the anal plug. His cock pulsed pre-cum in a rapture of sordid pleasure as she began to ease it out, the sneers and taunting laughter of the women so strangely pleasurable as the violating object began to emerge for their inspection. He gasped, taking in volumes of the bitchy ginger's arousal as his anus was slowly stretched by the removal of the conical device. Eunice amplified his humiliation.

"Oh my, Irma... It is a nice big one you've awarded him..." As the women laughed on it being slipped out and held high for inspection, she fingered his anus playfully, her cunt tingling as she watched his discomfort.

"Don't worry, you shall have it back when you've been tenderised... it'll go back so much easier then." Irma's impatience was now beyond its limit; her cunt wet with arousal at the excited interest shown by her friends, she was now ready to impress on Drake that she was rightfully the centre of his attention. She strutted into the field of his vision, displaying the cane he'd earned, and also giving the mischievous ginger a wry smile. Drake panted with anticipation as she eased her black panties down from her generous hips and broad thighs, showing him her wet cunt in all its glory. She grinned with satisfaction as her property was hooded with the panties, Drake sniffing furiously at the wet gusset over his nose, the delicious spicy aroma keeping his cock rigid, and having his submissive weakness peak in a yearning for that cane. She smirked at the slightly despondent ginger as she addressed Drake.

"There! Now you know who your true Mistress is. You'll now feel her too. The women applauded eagerly as she stood dominant, hand on hip, and without further ceremony, brought the cane whistling down. Irma's sadistic lust flowed as the cane bit hard into his soft flesh with a resounding crack, and his head lifted, wailing and snorting into the gusset, a sweet red line blossoming on his cheeks as they rippled and awaited the next stroke. As the pain still warped through Drake's body, he heard the descent of the cane and felt the venom of his Mistress once more, then again and again as Irma sated her spiteful desire, the tears soon flowing as he was well and truly owned by her. The dominant redhead showed no mercy with the cane, her wet cunt massaged close to orgasm by her movement with the rod, her dominant ego teased to a spiteful peak as his inviting backside was striped scarlet at her whim.

Drake's misery at the stinging strokes was thoroughly enjoyed by his equally spiteful audience, and as he wept like a beaten child, the pain and the sneering pleasure of the faces he could see, opened up a lush vein of masochistic ecstacy which teased and tempered his agony. He twisted to see the acute spite that fired his Mistress as she applied the cane mercilessly, and his cock acknowledged the divine power she had over him. As he humped and squirmed on the leather arm, he knew he was being more than just physically beaten; the song of the cane became blissful as his balls heralded his absolute surrender to her undeniable power over him, and his arse rose to meet the cane in worship of its wielder. The women hastened the surrender of his seed by voicing their contempt as his cock thrust urgently.

"He's going to come Irma... you have him! He's going to shame himself wonderfully!" Drake snorted hard at the gusset, the sticky fabric pulled into his nostrils by his frantic breaths at the intoxicating scent, and his pitiful sobs turned to a turgid moan, the ginger woman now locking her knees about his head as she enjoyed watching his eyes either side of the gusset, roll in contorted ecstasy. Drakes mind went to a heaven he could never have imagined as the whip of the cane brought the semen bursting from his cock, hot and plentiful below him, the jetting pulses of his milk choreographed by Irma's triumphal strokes as she had him spend in total submission. As he writhed and spent in a rapturous ecstasy, Irma pulled the ginger bitch to the floor, much to her disdain and the enjoyment of the others, and slipped her wet crotch up to the panting face of her new toy.

Drake was still in the waining throes of his delicious orgasm as he felt the panties lifted, and found his face pulled into the sweaty abyss of his Mistress's folds. She was frantic as she pushed his face down to the tangy haven of her hot and moistened pucker.

"Get that tongue up my arsehole now! Show it the respect you've learned today!" Drake's continuing ecstasy, and the confirmation of his absolute submission to all who witnessed it, was set in stone as he eagerly sampled the sharp tangs of her hot anus, probing lovingly into its hot tightness as she lifted her thighs and stroked her budding clitoris to a victorious orgasm.