Irma's New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then you shall see it again shortly, and you'll be taught just how to worship womanhood when wearing it.' Drake's anus tingled as she stood and displayed the magnificent curves which had secured his capture, speechless, her stern smile as she looked down on him as controlling as her words.

'You'll come with me now. I intend to teach you how to behave just as it pleases me. l'm going to dominate you.' The word 'dominate' resounded through his mind again and again, as she strutted out and he followed like a stray dog, drawn along by her as though he were already leashed, his fate sealed. Everything else around him was a blur as he focused on the superb arse which bustled before him in the tight green dress, the shapely calves shimmering in the seamed stockings as she strode out into the sunlight to the waiting cab; she had no need to look back to see if he was there, she knew he was enslaved and as good as in chains.

She stopped by the cab, and turned her head, smiling and looking at its door. He skirted round her, taking a sniff of her perfume, and opened it for her. She gave him a stern smile as she stepped in, pleased to see the immediate and total service she would now demand of him. He got in, and she gave the driver their destination with an air of content, then quelled her capture's nervousness a little by edging closure and deftly slipping her hand to his crotch, making him swallow hard as she gently squeezed the balls that were now hers.

The cab pulled into the driveway of a neatly appointed detached house, and as he fumbled for his wallet, she squeezed his balls then lifted her hand and retrieved her purse from her bag.

'I'll pay.' He watched her soft smile as she paid while he stepped out, traversing the cab to open the door for her. She stepped her long legs out from the cab, and as it drove away she strutted up to the front door.

'You'll get used to being owned by me. You will only pay when it's convenient for me to allow you to do so; everyone we come into contact with from now on will know I'm in control of you.' She opened the door and walked ahead of him down the sharply decorated hall without a further word, past a large lounge with luxurious leather furniture, and to the stairs which she ascended at a slow pace with calm deliberation, allowing him to view the delectable full and rounded arse he desired and would worship at her whim.

His cock boned, aching to know her dominance as she opened the door to her bedroom which was more of a boudoir, a large canopied bed with black silk sheets, the decor in purples and maroons which complimented her auburn hair and mature elegance. She smiled with cruel pleasure as his face showed just a minimal reluctance on seeing a selection of whips and accessories laid out prominently on an ornate dresser, a stand with an assortment of canes next to it.

'Oh yes, you'll know discipline for any indiscretion shown, and there will be times when you'll know the whip simply because it pleases me.' She moved him close to the full length mirror.

'Strip!.. and on your knees! I'll hear you beg for the leash now.' As he fumbled to remove his clothes, she strode to the table by her bed and picked up a glass of water and a blue tablet. She walked slowly back, a contented grin on her face as she admired her latest conquest, naked, kneeing and willing, his cock standing stiff and high in a salute of submission to her dominance, the bell-end glistening with the silky pre-cum which confirmed his desire to know utter helplessness at her firm hand. Her cunt bulged in the panties as she enjoyed each spiteful moment of her victory. She sneered as she stood dominantly over him, pulling his head back by the hair.

'Open wide! I'll have that cock stand to duty for a good while; you'll know the strength of its desire to spend more than ever, your torture will be exquisite.' He opened his mouth and she gently rubbed the tablet on his tongue before delighting in sliding it back and having him gulp down the water. She tossed the glass into a corner, and pulled the leash from her bag on the floor, impatient to know the pleasure of dominating him. His cock pulsed with defeated pleasure, his anus tingling in utter submission as the magnificent woman stood bolt upright in all her mature and commanding presence, the leash which would confirm his enslavement taut between her elegant fingers.

'Beg for the leash!' There was no hesitation, his cock oozing pre-cum as it throbbed in submission, his eagerness to feel her adorn him with it, overpowering.

'I beg you Mistress Irma... I beg you to wear your leash.' His own words shocked him in their release of his desire to be humiliated, brought down to the level of a defeated cur. His cock stood rigid as he looked up at her with passive obedient eyes whilst hers expressed the haughty and selfish indifference of a confident woman who knew her dominance was never to be questioned, as she buckled the collar tight, and tugged at the leash to affirm her ownership, her indifferent look turning to a cruel and satisfied smile. She turned his head toward the mirror.

'Look at yourself, see your shame and tell me this is what you desired!' His heart pounded as he took in his own image, on his knees, naked, his erect cock showing him what he could not deny, collared, and the leash held firm by the proud and dominant woman he had masturbated over. Her long legs clasped together, the tight green dress, belted tightly to accentuate the mature curves of her supreme body, her red lips pursed and her brown eyes showing the sheer pleasure of her triumph. He ached to spend his mess for her, in utter defeat. His eyes met hers in the reflection as he confirmed the pleasure of his shame.

'Yes... oh yes Mistress Irma... this is what I desired.' She gave a soft but cruel laugh, radiant in her dominance over him, already knowing that breaking him to suit her strict authority would be a pleasurable matter of routine. She smiled at him as she took the leash in her teeth, and watched him pant in lusty anticipation as she removed the black patent leather belt, and flapped it with a crack like a tawse, making his cock bob before she discarded it. Her eyes watched his intently as she undid her dress, slowly unzipping it, and letting it drop to the floor. Her pleasure was immense as he gasped audibly on seeing the abundance of milky white flesh, contrasting against the high waisted black satin panties which held her ample arse firm, and showed the mature womanly bulge of her belly. She turned slightly as she kicked the dress away with a deft flick of her tall black stiletto, allowing him a better view of the cunt he would readily worship, the inviting camel-toe expressing the fully aroused lips which glistened in the satin, wet with her dominant excitement. She said nothing for a few moments, taking the leash in her hand again, and turning her head to view herself and eye her slave in the reflection once more, enjoying the increasing torture he felt, aided by the growing effects of the pill which ensured his cock would maintain its state of worship to her dominance, even after the semen was teased from it several times.

'Well my little pantie sniffer, you'll now be treated to the fresh scent of your Mistress. You do want to sniff me don't you?' He bucked on his knees, yearning to know the delicious scent of her cunt. He inched forward as he responded.

'I do Mistress... I want to sniff...' His reply was cut short with abrupt finesse; she sneered and slapped his face hard, pleased to be given a reason to discipline him, having not given permission for him to move.

'Patience! I'll have no impudence from you!' She dropped the leash and strutted over to the cane stand, pulling a long and flexible example from it, flexing it with a stern look of just determination. His eyes flicked between the cane and the movement of her superb thighs and torso as she approached, mesmerised.

'Down!' He bent immediately on her command, his cock poking rudely below him as he exposed the flesh of his cheeks for her, his eyes looking to one side to study the sleek stilettos as he earned the first strokes of the cane from her. The whoosh of the cane descending was followed by the sharp crack of its impact, making him cry out in pain as the cane striped his flesh. Irma grinned with sadistic pleasure as she awarded him the first three strokes of the cane he would soon beg for after a short period of his reform under her. His anus tingled as the sharp pain warped through his flesh, and though he cried out with the pain of each stroke, his balls tingled with a carnal pleasure of submission that made him want to shoot a hot tribute across those shiny black stilettos.

She had now shown him that her bite was as genuine as her bark, having him know that she would not tolerate disobedience; his anus now tingling wildly in submissive pleasure and bringing him down to the level of a punished schoolboy. She tugged his leash.

'Up on your knees!' He resumed his position, his balls tingling harder than his rear on noting the cruel delight on her face as she sneered and thumbed the tears from under his watery eyes; the severe sting making them run, and the spiteful pleasure of bringing tears to his eyes exciting her haughty feminine dominance. She stroked his hair as if he were indeed a child.

'There will be times when I'll have you reduced to tears with the cane, whenever the whim takes me. You will learn to enjoy being broken with the cane, and I'll take great satisfaction in indulging you.' His pulsing cock, now mastered by the effects of the pill, wept pre-cum as her commanding figure struck a pose with the cane he would know, making him yearn to submit to a thrashing, already hopelessly in awe of her superiority. She grinned contentedly and moved closer, then holding his hair, pushed her thighs and belly toward him.

'Now my pantie sniffer, you'll experience the fresh scent of my cunt for the first time.' She smiled with smug satisfaction as his eyes stared at the delicious mound, shrouded in black satin, feeling him pant with anticipation as his nose was slowly pressed to the bulging lips. She felt him shiver with joy as he sampled the heady spice of her cunt.

'Oh yes! Smell how the cane has made your task all the more enjoyable; I know how a taste of the rattan has cemented your submission, sniff at how my enjoyment of your pain has aroused me.' His cock boned fit to burst as his nose nestled in the warm cleft of hot wet satin, the tight fabric almost converting his nose to an erogenous zone as the bridge slipped against the taut material, the hot moist cleft and its delectable spice drawing him in.

His balls tightened as he she held his head tight to her crotch, his eyes fixed to the soft belly clad in black satin as he inhaled deeply, head spinning as the dominant woman threatened to snuff him out there and then by asphyxiation, and how he wanted to succumb totally to her power. His cock ached as he was held captive by the folds of her hot cunt, panting for the little air available as its delicious fragrance overwhelmed him. He began to buck at the air as he struggled, his balls announcing the divine surrender of a spontaneous orgasm brought on by the drug, her lush scent and her sheer dominant power, he now in hopeless submission to her. She laughed cruelly on seeing him jerk, victorious in her dominance as his muffled moans of submission heralded the ceding of his weakness to her superiority, his humiliation acute and so pleasingly belittling as the tone of her laughter saw the semen burst from his rigid cock without physical stimulation, dominated by the scent of her cunt.

Her laughter increased as she felt the confirmation of his defeat spray her ankle, the dull warmth of his tribute followed by jets of seed to adorn the stilettos, coaxed from him by her derisory mocking which increased the vigour of his shameful ecstasy; she ecstatic also in her spite at his weakness, witnessing him spend in utter submission to her power, his cream released at just the whiff of her cunt after three strokes of the cane. He was a cur, and her enjoyment in her intent at reducing him further swelled her ego. She pulled his head back and sneered at his bemused face, twisted in the torment of blissful submission and shame as his cock pulsed the last vestiges of his utter surrender to the floor in the final throes of his first orgasm under her domination. She slapped his face hard, ensuring his cock remained rigid and throbbing, held erect and ready to serve by the drug despite him wasting his seed. She pointed to her shoes.

'Lick it up! I'll have a clean floor and shoes before you sniff my arsehole. We'll soon have you ready to shoot again, but you shan't do it without my permission ever again. You've earned 12 strokes of the cane, but won't enjoy punishment till I show you to my friends; you'll tell them how you came without wanking or stimulation to earn it, their mockery and derision will award you a special pleasure as you feel my justified vigour with the cane.' His cock rose as he hurriedly licked his seed from the floor, anxious to lick it from her shoes, and when his tongue lapped at the shiny stiletto he felt her legs tension as she enjoyed his servile worship, his anus tingling as he thought of being displayed and caned by her before other women, his cock reaching a firm erection again as she stood and twirled her shoe, ensuring he cleaned it thoroughly. She laughed and stepped to her dressing table, picking up her phone.

'Talking of friends... thank goodness for modern technology; we'll have them begging to meet my new pet.' She stood the phone up, pointing at the dressing table stool. She clicked the button and sauntered to the chair and turning to smile wickedly at it, she slipped back and spread her globular arse cheeks over it.

'Come and sniff my arse, and masturbate for the ladies; I want them to see how I've dominated you sufficiently already.' He did not hesitate, and though aware of being exposed so thoroughly and publicly, wondered on the eyes that would enjoy his humiliation as he crawled obediently to the delicious round arse in black satin. She laughed contemptuously on feeling his nose probe at the lower part of the inviting cleft, then smiled pompously at the camera as he sniffed hard and stropped his cock furiously, enveloped in the pure ecstasy of submission as the hot musty spice of the dominant woman's arsehole enslaved him completely.

'See how well trained he is already; he has something to tell you all when we meet next, and I know he can't wait.' She pulled her cheeks apart, lifting her head and laughing as he grunted with pure pleasure on sending a worthy loop of hot semen between the legs of the stool toward the seams and heels, his face pressed hard into the warmth and tangy aromas of her globular arse as he pulsed out his mess in sweet humiliation. She lifted her arse away when his grunting stopped, leaving him panting on his knees as she retrieved the phone. Her eyes were filled with wholesome pleasure as she re-ran the video, showing it to him, then showing him a list of female names to whom it was forwarded; each would thoroughly enjoy his humiliation and relish hearing what he had to say when they met. She put the phone down and stood over him as she slipped the panties off and showed him her glistening cunt, shaven and topped with a delightful tuft of red hair.

'Now my pet, on the bed, face up. I'm ready to allow you to taste me.'

12