Iron Bitch Ch. 02: Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, since I'd been nice about that, I told her she had to do something for me before I'd eat her pussy. And that thing was to tell me, in the kind of words I used, exactly what she wanted me to do to her. When she said she couldn't talk like that, I asked why not, didn't she know the words? She said she did know them, they just made her feel dirty when she used them. I slid my finger slowly up and down her slit, and asked what had made her play with herself, wasn't it my dirty words? If me saying them had made her horny enough to do that, imagine how horny saying them herself would make her. I ran my finger up and down a few more times, and asked her what she'd like me to do to her pussy. Would she like me to kiss it, lick it, suck it, bite it and just plain eat it? I followed her breathless yes with a simple command to tell me that then, tell me she wanted me to eat her hot wet pussy. It was only words, and she could say them, so say them, and ask me to please eat her pussy. The please was the easy part, but as my finger went up and down her cunt, the rest followed in a hoarse whispered cry.

I leaned forward, and ran the flat of my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, then asked if that had been so hard. This time her voice was a little stronger as she said no, but could I stop talking and just eat her pussy, please? I did just that, concentrated on eating her pussy until I drove her to the first orgasm I had promised her. Then, as I began working towards her second, I slid my thumb into her cunt, and started moving my middle finger in circles around her asshole. As I did that, she started moaning about how good it felt, and asked if I could put it inside her. I knew what she wanted, but as before, I told her she'd have to say it if she wanted me to do it. This time there was no hesitation as she begged me to push my finger into her ass. And when I asked what she wanted me to do with it there, she also quickly said to please fuck her asshole with my finger while I ate her pussy.

I quickly brought her to her second orgasm and continued on to give her a third one as well. That's because right before she had the second one, she begged me to shove another finger up her ass and fuck her with both of them. And, since all the wording was hers, without me having to prompt her, I thought she deserved a reward. She also thought I deserved a reward when I finished eating her pussy. She gave me a small kiss, as she told me I'd been right about the words, and that she wouldn't be afraid to say them around me anymore. And the reward was that she picked her panties up off the desk and stuffed them into my pocket herself. She'd decided that she could survive her meetings by keeping her legs crossed, and I'd earned the right to have them now. Besides, she was scared she might forget to give them to me on the way out of the building. And, she didn't want that to happen because she couldn't wait for me to fuck her asshole with my cock instead of just my fingers.

I didn't see much of her the rest of the week, because our jobs keep up busy in different parts of the building. When I did though, I always got a big smile, and if we were close enough, a quick reminder of the meeting we needed to attend on Friday. On Friday itself, she stopped by my office to ask if I was planning to show up for the meeting, and I assured her I would be there. And at exactly 12, I entered her office and quietly locked the door behind me. Her office was definitely a better place to have sex than mine was, that's for sure. My office was a technicians office, full of equipment, and only two halfway decent chairs. Hers was setup for comfortable meetings, with plush chairs and a small loveseat. As soon as the door was locked, she sat on that loveseat, and spread her legs to show that she'd already removed her panties. Also, from the way her pussy glistened with dew, and how swollen her cunt lips were, it was obvious that she'd been warming it up for me with her fingers. And to prove that I was right, she went right back to playing with it, asking if I'd like something hot to eat before I stuffed her ass full of cock.

This was not the same girl who had been in my office on Monday, and I liked this one a lot better. I'd known this girl was underneath her prim and proper high society exterior, just by the fact that she'd wanted me to fuck her in the ass in the first place. And, I'd expected this girl to come out eventually, with my help of course. But, I'd expected it to take a couple of months at least, not just 4 days. I guess her inner slut wasn't buried quite as deeply as I'd thought it was. All I'd had to do was loosen the cork on the bottle she kept it in, and it popped right out. As I said though, I liked this version a lot better because I liked girls who who wanted the same things I did and had no problem telling me that. So, I quickly dove into my hot pussy lunch, and as soon as she had her first orgasm, began working on opening her asshole up for my cock.

When she had her second orgasm, I got up to take off my pants while she got on her knees and leaned her body on the loveseat. And, as she reached back and held her ass cheeks open for me, I slowly slid my cock into her little brown hole. She was more vocal than she had been on Monday, although we had to keep our voices down. And for someone who couldn't say the word asshole a few days before, she was very descriptive about how hard and how fast she wanted me to fuck hers now. Mostly she wanted long slow strokes, so she could feel every inch of my cock as it slid in and out of her. But close to her orgasms, she wanted it hard and fast so her asshole felt my cock everywhere at once. And when she knew I was getting close to cumming myself, she wanted very short strokes so that when I came, all my sperm would be as deep as possible inside her ass.

When it was over, she gave me the same quick kiss on the lips she had on Monday and told me she'd see me next week. And that's how it went for the next couple of weeks too. Just like she'd said in the beginning, we met on Mondays for oral sex, and on Fridays for her ass fucking. However, on our third Friday, I introduced her to something new, fucking face to face. Not for kissing, because she really wasn't into that. It was because I thought she'd be more comfortable laying on her back, and my cock would go even deeper that way. And she did like it that way, not only for those reasons, also because I was finally able to play with her tits as we fucked. She'd gotten some stimulation from them rubbing the couch as she rocked her ass back and forth. But, this gave her the squeezing and nipple pulling that she really liked.

The first time we fucked that way was also where we added another new thing to our activities. Before when I fucked her ass, she'd just lay like she was for a minute or two after I pulled out, until she'd come down from her orgasm. This time when I pulled out though, she was watching, and something changed in her when my cock popped into view. Her breathing got a little heavier, her nostrils flared, and her eyes got a look of hunger in them. Then she looked up at me, and back down to my cock, and I knew what she was afraid to ask for. So, as I moved closer to her head, I told her it was ok. She could lick my cock clean if she wanted to, I wouldn't mind that at all. She wouldn't be the first woman to suck my cock right after I fucked her in the ass with it. Even Tami did it sometimes, when she was really horny. But if she started, she had to go all the way, until I came in her mouth again. Would she like that, would she like me to fuck her mouth with the cock that just came out of her asshole?

She didn't say a word, she just rolled onto her side, grabbed my hips, and guided my cock into her waiting mouth. And unlike her normal blow jobs where she kept still while doing everything with her lips and tongue, she wanted movement this time. But, she wanted me to do the moving, pulling on my hips to have me fuck her mouth like I'd talked about. She even started pulling my hips harder and faster as she got closer to her orgasm. Yes, her orgasm, because I hadn't been anywhere near mine until she had me start slam fucking her mouth. Although, its quite possible that she didn't actually start cumming until my first shot of sperm hit the back of her throat. I do know that she was still cumming and still sucking for almost a minute after my balls ran out of cream for her to swallow.

There was a minor problem when she finally stopped cumming, and let my cock fall out of her mouth. That's because she suddenly got embarrassed that she'd done something as dirty as suck a cock that had just been in her ass. She'd wanted it and wanted it bad when it happened, but now she hated herself for doing something so sick. I fixed that by doing something that we hadn't done even though we'd been having sex for weeks. That is, not only did I kiss her on the lips like she did me at the end of every one of our meetings, I also forced my tongue into her mouth for a full blown French kiss. Then I told her that if I'd thought what she'd just done was sick and disgusting, would I have been able to kiss her like that? And, if she wanted to keep sucking my cock after I fucked her in the ass, I'd keep kissing her just like that when she finished. And, both the blow job and that kiss became a permanent part of our Friday ass fucking.

I'd like to say that her and I still get together on Mondays and Fridays, but I can't. Our affair lasted a little over 3 months, and then it ended as quickly as it had begun. That's because while she was on summer vacation, she met a rich German guy, who not only liked her looks, he loved how much of a slut she was in bed too. And, she never returned to the office, because he proposed and she accepted before her vacation was even over. She did send me a message though, thanking me for showing her who she really was. And she said that when she visits her family in a few months, she hopes we can get together so she can thank me in a way we'd both enjoy.

12