Iron Man Down the Hall

Story Info
Waiting on the last office lady to leave...
1.5k words
3.41
24.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKH
CHKH
3 Followers

Part One

Waiting on the last office lady to leave in hopes that he is still working late. She came back to the office carrying 'liquid courage' in her bag. You see, this was her first attempt at seduction on this level with a man she only, till recently, desired from afar.

He was there in his office, music playing, instant ambience created. She sat across from him and poured nervously their drinks, fumbling for the cap when she was through.

He was sitting at his desk poised to ask her a question... "What do you want from me?' Okay, she thought, let's go right to the ninth inning of the game. Wow, how do I respond she thought? Do I blurt out, "I want your body for hours!" Do I give him the Reader's Digest version of my interest in him? Do I not say anything and start undressing, not enough alcohol flowing for me to start unbuttoning my blouse, besides I don't wear blouses. So I went with option B - figured he had to know that I wasn't so shallow as to not see him as very HOT and yet a person of interest.

I stumble to put the words in the air, never really taking my eyes off his khaki trousers. If anyone can undress you with his eyes this man can. Piercing BLUE eyes and a reckless smile that seduces you as it appears. We chatter for a bit then he sets the mood with lighting and a swift movement behind my chair. He is standing right behind me, I can feel his breath as he leans to kiss the back of my neck and hair and whispers, "tell me how the story goes," as my knees and body go limp.

His scent is one that wrecks your senses because you can't breathe it in fast enough. His sex appeal will drown you if you melt too quickly so you have to keep pace. He retreats back to his desk, where we are separated by his desk once again, looking at man jewelry on his computer. Did I drink enough to move in, I maneuver to straddle his right leg with a throbbing pussy trying to grind my clit into his leg to offer me some relief.

He kisses me, tongues me, his facial hair feels so damn good I can't help but imagine his tongue in the most sensitive of places. I have to at this point go for the black belt buckle and reach for what my eyes have only imagined in every position possible. I have to lick, taste what is truly a beautiful, fucking large cock - I knew it! Fucking Iron Man!

My mind feeling the vodka now and his taste is sweet as I beg him to, 'fuck my mouth.' He complies; gentle at first then rams it down my throat. Deep throat him, take him in and allow your mind to wonder what his gorgeous cock would feel like inside your tight spot.

His mouth teasing and biting my breasts, how I love watching a man suck a tit. His hands find the inside of my jeans, my thong, and my ass, what is his mind thinking? Does he feel softness, no hiding a Brazilian now, I smile to myself.

His hands are there, he's touching, his fingers working magically with experience that is quickly revealed. I have to wonder if he can tell I'm a bit out of practice or does he really care. He must sense the turn on of being so wanted.

The hour is late; he has an early morning plane to catch. I peal myself from his leg he turns me to not face him. My head is reeling from alcohol. Do you know how easy it would be to fall on his desk and be entered from behind...? As quickly as that visual entered my head my ass was smacked and he whispers, to be continued.

As with every good story there is always a sequel, Iron Man is getting one, who knows maybe even me.

......

Part Two

I'm going to work late one night in hopes that he will be around. I have a surprise for him that I don't think he will mind. My transformation begins as I take what is my office during the day and transform it to a lair in the twilight. How to lure him in? Hopefully the lure part won't be so much work. To lure, enticing someone with something for their benefit. I think I have the benefit.

.

I know that he is near because I can smell the aroma that is this man. Every woman in the office loves it and he probably knows it. Just like Christian Grey. I really need to start that damn book... Christian Grey or DGG?

DGG hands down. He is that man that can look corporate when he needs too but has the vibe of the 'bad boy' on his motorcycle... with the get out of my fucking way attitude! Just trying to give you ladies a visual.

Have I mentioned his damn blue jeans? Try sitting in a meeting with this man in his blue jeans. It is a great fantasy to play out in the board room with a long conference table, that's another story though. Anyway, I do the quick change of outfit and modify to the lace bra and panty that hopefully he will love before they are removed. Women always buy the prettiest things in hopes that they WILL be ripped from their body, but you still want your man to notice.

I feel sexy and smell yummy. I am going to put on a shirt with buttons! That never happens unless planned... If you wear the buttons he will undo each one...... I have a pretty lace bra on revealing. My tits (which I have been told) I love to show off....lol! What woman does not want to show off her fuckin' tits? My point exactly!

He knows that I am still here. I don't normally work late so he probably knows there's a reason I'm around. If he walks by will he stop in? How do you lure a man in your office and still be a lady, screw that, I am both and he knows it, use to be one of my biggest hang ups but I'm a big girl now, get over it women!

Ok, back to my story. He walks by and looks in and he could tell by my eyes that work was not my priority. He steps in and I waste no time in shutting my door. My blinds, which are usually open, are closed. I lock my door and he notices I have drinks and a blanket on my desk. Hope he gets the picnic on the floor idea. Sometimes I confuse the hell out of this guy. Oh to be worth it!! LOL.

Without hesitation or questions he scoops me in his arms and passionately kisses my lips letting me know that he plans on working late with me.

No worry about him taking initiative, he just starts unbuttoning my blouse and peels it off so that it drops to the floor. His lips finding my bra, he smells the sweetness of my perfume. I love to feel his breath on my skin. My nipples are hard as he takes his tongue and outlines the lace and gets it wet with his kisses. He has his own plan to remove my bra and asks me to turn around slowly, I oblige.

He whispers to me to place my hands against my office door and stay still. I do as he says and he unhooks the clasp of my bra and kisses my back, taking the first strap and pulls it through my arm so that I'm exposed but still not facing him. My body is tingling in suspense as he does the same to my other arm letting the bra fall to the floor.

At least he did notice how pretty it was! He's a classy man or I wouldn't be here. He pushes me gently up against the door so that the wood feels cool to my chest. He continues caressing my back lowering his mouth to the rim of my pants and teasing me with his fingers like he is about to go for my pants. He waits. I feel him through his pants from behind and I'm getting so turned on but I can tell by his hands and force that I'm not to move. My ass is responding to what is building in his pants. His hands motion my body to face him and as I do he slides his body up mine and kisses me deep. I take off his shirt and slide my tits all over his incredible chest. This man is so well built there is firmness everywhere, not just in his pants.

I was trying to move a bit forward when he gently, but assertively, pinned me back up against my door. With one hand fondling my breast and the other hand quickly undoing my pants he controls what is going on and whispers in my ear, " be quiet and let me do the work."

CHKH
CHKH
3 Followers