Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mandy, pay attention to me one more time, OK?"

Mandy moaned, not so quietly this time, then nodded slightly.

"Good. One more thing before I send you home with Joseph to finish your fantasy. You are going to wake up soon and you will not remember being hypnotized. You will be refreshed, energized, horny, and ready to rush Joseph home and rip his clothes off. When you wake up, you will be refreshed, energized, horney, and you will rush Joseph home and rip his clothes off. Right?"

"Yes," Mandy slurred.

"And what will you do whenever you see handcuffs?"

"Put them on."

"Any time you see handcuffs?"

"Put them on."

"Good," he continued. "Just to be sure, what will you do every time you see handcuffs?"

"Put them on."

"After you put them on, what will happen?"

"I'll get this hot."

"Yes you will. Any time you want to feel this hot, all you need to do is put on handcuffs, right?"

"Yes."

"And when you are wearing handcuffs, feeling this hot, what will Joseph do?"

"Take me all the way."

"Just like you want, right?"

"Yes!"

"You've got it," he assured her, "and it will happen every time. Every time you see handcuffs, you will want to wear them because Joseph will take you all the way. Now I'm going to count backward from 10 and when I reach one, you will open your eyes. You will see Joseph. You will take him home and to bed and you two will have a wild night! And you will not remember our conversation at all. 10... the handcuffs are evaporating... 9... you are beginning to come back to this room... 8... the handcuffs are almost gone... 7... you can feel some distance between Joseph and you... 6... your wrists are almost free... 5... you can feel clothes back on your body... 4... the handcuffs are gone but you can put them on again whenever you want... 3... you are beginning to wake up... 2... you are waking up from one of the sexiest dreams you will never be able to remember... 1... open your eyes and see Joseph."

On camera, Mandy opened her eyes, oblivious to the applause, and looked toward the camera with That Look on her face. She licked her lips, bared her teeth, and started toward her lover.

In person, Mandy opened her eyes, reached inside Joseph's pajamas, grabbed his swollen member, and led him back to bed where she fucked his brains out. Afterward, spent again, she had no idea what got her so turned on but OMG had the sex been amazing.

* * *

A week later, Joseph lost Mandy at the mall. He found her, agitated and confused, in a store selling party goods and gag gifts. At her feet was a box for a pair of handcuffs. Her hands, behind her this time, were wearing the cuffs that had been in the box. Joseph winked at the confused co-ed at the cash register, tossed her a $20, and led Mandy out of the store, through the mall, and to their car. At home, he bent his helpless sex kitten over the kitchen table and had his way with her.

After putting her to bed, he slipped downstairs and "hid" their newest set of handcuffs on top of the washing machine.

12