Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the raucous celebration behind the closed curtains of my office. There was drunk laughter and cheering. The party of five was in full swing. It was about to become a party of six.

The noise and cheers went silent when I opened the door, then broke out in an explosion of laughter. I closed the door behind me.

Stephanie was stretched out across my desk completely naked. Her hands were tied above her head. Candace was on her knees on top of the desk between Stephanie's legs. She was wearing only a red thong and matching heels. Her face was buried and going to work in Stephanie's bush. Stephanie's hips bucked as her next impending orgasm was about to explode to soak Candace's face. After she ate her slice of cake and washed it down with a couple martinis, she told her four friends the only gift she wanted for her birthday was to see how many times they could make her come. Having enjoyed the cake themselves, they gladly complied.

Jocelyn was on her knees on the desk, straddling Stephanie's face. Her business suit jacket, blue bra and thong were on the floor by the door. She held her skirt up as she lowered her love box to Stephanie's mouth, demanding attention.

Colleen and Porsche stood caressing each other as they were hungrily waiting and cheering for their turn. Porsche's ebony fingers busily worked Colleen's clit beneath the pink thin fabric of her thong. Colleen sucked and nibbled Porsche's thick erect coal nipples.

Stephanie began to scream as waves of her next orgasm rolled through her body. Jocelyn quickly lowered her mound over Stephanie's mouth to muffle her screams. "Eat me bitch," she demanded. "Eat me like you want her to keep eating you." Stephanie's screams were muted by Jocelyn's dripping cunt begging for attention in her mouth. Stephanie's body convulsed from Candace's relentless thirst for more.

Colleen's knees began to weaken from the skill of Porsche's fingers in her love box. Porsche could feel she was close. She teased Colleen by pausing her finger's action on her clit. "Oh god, don't stop Porsche. Don't stop!"

"You call that sucking my tits girl?" she playfully chided. "I'll finish and take you to the moon the moment my tits start feeling the lovin' they'll remember." Colleen pushed her face into Porsche's tits, allowing her mouth to take in as much as she could contain. She sucked all the tit she had in her mouth with everything she had. She pulled her mouth off Porsche's tit and unleashed the wrath of her teeth on the thick, dark erect nipple begging for attention. "Oh god!" Porsche cried out. "Harder! You are going to make me come." Porsche's fingers immediately went back to work bringing Colleen to the height of her next orgasm. The harder the wave of orgasm, the harder Colleen punished Porsche's tits.

"Well, look what just walked in," Candace said still licking her lips from Stephanie's juices. We got ourselves an endless buffet of cream filled birthday cake."

"Me first," Stephanie said. "It's my birthday."

IV. Epilogue

The FDA hasn't approved Carl's work for distribution by the pharmaceutical company he works for. It has been delayed pending further research their scientists want to do before it can be made available to the general public.

Carl and Cheri have stayed together to continue to fuck each other's brains out. Cheri says no one has ever made her feel the way -- more constantly horny -than Carl does.

My personal and professional lives have never been better. Vanessa becomes insatiable when we are together. I never leave a bar, a corporate cocktail party, a coffee shop alone, unless I want to. The five divas keep asking me to host their birthday parties. They are discovering more reasons to celebrate.

12