Irresistible Buzz Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aryn was up there in my bed. Her young, tight body was there, curled up under my sheets and blankets.

My mind had a brief dialogue.

She's my student.

But, it's not illegal.

I could get fired. I'd never teach again. That's my career, my life.

But, she wants me.

She doesn't know what she wants; she's fucking nineteen.

She's fucking nineteen. When the hell am I ever going to get a chance like this again?

It's not worth it: a little bit of fun for a lifetime of guilt.

But, I've already got the guilt. It's like wading into a stream; I'm already wet. Might as well cross over to the other side.

No.

***

It was after 2:00am when I laid on the couch to sleep. I rolled over and switched sides about five times before I knew I was never going to get any rest. I walked upstairs to the guest bedroom.

On my way, I passed the master. I looked in as I went by.

Then, I stopped and backed up to see again.

She had kicked the sheets down, and she was asleep on her side. Her legs were together, knees slightly bent, and panty-covered ass pushed out toward the side edge.

I walked in, and I heard her breathing. I watched her shoulder rise and fall.

I saw the sloping curve of her hip—the soft mattress accentuated it. Her skin in the dark looked blue.

I walked to the side of the bed and looked down. Aryn's ass jutted out at the level of my crotch.

I'll cover her up, I thought. That's why I'm here.

I grabbed the sheet, and my fingertips touched her thigh. It was warm and sleek.

My heart pounded, and that warm feeling began to spread through me. I let go of the sheet and knelt down at the bedside, gazing at Aryn's ass and thighs in those panties. Despite the dimness, I saw the tiny bumps on her skin.

I leaned forward and closed my eyes, my face just fractions of an inch from her. I breathed in, and I caught it—her scent. I inhaled and let it fill me.

An instinct fizzled, sparked, and ignited. For the next few moments, urgent images flashed in my mind—ripping off Aryn's panties, sucking on her skin, pulling out my cock, and shoving it inside her.

I rose and took off all of my clothes, leaving them in a pile by my feet. I stood beside the bed, a hairy slab of man, with my cock extending up and out from me like the arm of a turnstile.

I pulled the sheet down, exposing Aryn's feet, and I reached down and grasped her calf. I squeezed it and rubbed it, feeling her skin and the muscle underneath. Then, I ran my fingers up and down the front and back of her lower leg. It was smooth and summer warm.

Aryn stirred when I put my other hand on her leg. I drew them over her knee and up to her thigh, and together, my hands massaged.

She sighed and rolled onto her tummy, and I watched my hands knead and caress those young, skinny legs. One hand on each thigh, I ran my palms up her legs until they both ran up against the rising velvet flesh of Aryn's ass.

I stared at the two soft cheeks, and the black panties that clung to the skin and shined in the moonlight.

I hadn't noticed my mouth watering until I felt a drip and watched it fall and land on the sheet. I wiped my lips with my forearm.

"Don't stop. Please," she begged.

I grabbed the lower hem of her shirt and tugged. She lifted her chest up and I slid the shirt up. She reached back and pulled it over her head and off, revealing her back and the long crevasse running up the center.

I put my fingertips on her skin and I closed my eyes when I felt how firm, sleek, and sultry her body was. I drew in a breath and started massaging her.

Aryn groaned, long and low.

I bent forward and lowered my face to the small of her back. My tiny whiskers pressed against her first, and then my lips did. I kissed her there, and it felt so good, I did it again.

Soon, I was placing soft kisses all over her back.

Aryn began to move her ass; it gyrated gradually in little circles. She was grinding her pussy into the mattress.

I rose up and watched her, and she began to moan quietly into her deepening breaths. Her ass was entrancing as it rose and fell.

No. I can't.

I pinched my eyes closed, every muscle in my body tightened and flexed, and my mind screamed.

I needed to be close to her, just one more time, and then I would go to the guest bedroom.

I took her hips and spun her on the bed. Aryn's feet dropped down to the floor and her body lay across the bed.

She muttered, "Oh, shit, yes."

Her ass hung over the edge of the bed, and I spread her legs. On my knees, I leaned in to the flat stretch of panty over her crotch. My stubble rubbed along the insides of her legs. I breathed her in.

My hands were under the waistband of her panties, and I slid them down and off before I exhaled.

I was all in. I spread her legs more, and languorously pushed my tongue against the shorn flesh of her labia. The tip dipped inside the slit, and Aryn's fluids coated my tongue.

I heard her gasp, and I tasted her again.

I cursed. Grasping each mound of her ass, I opened her wide and buried my face inside, mopping her pussy with my tongue and feeling the taut, rippled skin of her asshole on the tip of my nose.

She wasn't illegal, I thought, but she ought to be. Shit, her pussy was tight, wet, and buttery soft. The taste and smell reminded me of the night in the movie theater.

With my face mashed into her pussy, I thought of the sensation of sliding into the driver's seat of a brand spanking new Jeep—the untapped potential of the thing, the pristine perfection of it. That was her pussy.

I dipped down and put my lips over the flesh around her clit, and I nuzzled it with my tongue.

"Like that!" she cried, "Oh!"

Having found her spot, I toiled on it like a soldier until she came. She moaned, "Yes," in a husky, sensual whisper. At her peak, she called it out: "Yes!" Her thighs squeezed my face and she pushed her body up off the bed.

As her orgasm abated, I drew back and watched her sink down on the bed again. "The best," she moaned, "Oh, fuck."

Still kneeling behind her, I felt all over her legs and ass. I conjured up the image of the pictures I saw in her binder, and I matched them to the body I was now staring at.

Aryn began to move, but I stopped her. "Stay there please," I said. She laid back down.

I wiggled a finger inside her, and then another. Subtly at first, but with ever-building energy, she thrust back against them as they plunged into her.

I leaned close and put my lips on her ass. With my free hand, I squeezed one cheek and exposed her asshole. I took my mouth towards it and extended my tongue until it just rested there on her tiny hole. I delicately traced it with the tip of my tongue while my fingers pumped in and out of her sopping pussy.

Aryn began to pant and groan, "Yes."

The taste of her body supercharged me. I dragged and sloshed my tongue over and around the little puncture.

I drew back—a thought occurred to me: I wanted to remember this moment. If my career was on the line, at least I could have this memory. I was licking the ass of a sexy little teenaged lesbian. Fuck me. I took in every sensory image: the glistening of her asshole, the smell of her fluids, the sound of my fingers thrusting inside her, the taste of the crinkled skin of her asshole, the feel of her tight, bulbous little ass in my hand.

She was nearing a second orgasm, and I slowed my fingers way, way down. Then, I stopped and withdrew them. I stood up behind her.

"Aryn, is this your first real cock?" I pushed the tip against her wet labia.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped and swallowed, "Yes."

"This isn't some plastic dildo coming."

"I know. Oh, shit."

I slid the tip up and down along the crease until it slipped between them, and their warm wetness was like a mouth.

"When I cum, and I will—this is so fucking good—where do you want it?" I pushed into the slit and the tip inched completely inside her.

"Oh, yes. Yes," she cried, "inside me. Cum inside me."

"Is it safe?"

"Yes. Inside me. Please do it in my pussy."

I grabbed her hips and drove my cock inside her. I watched her pussy allow the girth, savoring every millimeter it plunged inside her.

Two-thirds in, she asked me to stop, and I froze in place, flexing the tip of the cock inside her as I waited.

"Oh, shit, I can feel that," she uttered, "It's fucking alive."

"Let me push it in all the way."

She issued a plaintive hum and nodded.

I pushed further until Aryn's ass squashed against my tummy.

She hollered, "Fuck!"

I had buried my cock in my student's pussy, the same student who liked to pretend she was a boy. She licked pussy like a boy. She donned a strap-on and fucked pussy like a boy. The only guys she even deigned to speak with were all gay. She had her pack of female followers in the hallways, and she liked to think she was tough. Now, I was fucking her.

Her pussy was hot and soft, and she was slippery tight. Even though I slid in and out of her easily, Aryn was noisy as hell. She repeatedly bawled, "Uh!" It sounded like someone punched her in the gut every time I thrusted.

Her skinny frame on the bed made me feel huge. She wasn't frail, just skinny-muscular, like a distance runner. But, compared to her, I was a professional football player. Gazing down at her ass, it seemed like I was fucking her with a log.

Aryn's gut punch sounds became more drawn out, and she breathed quickly—two quick gasps between each long moan. She was coming.

She pushed her ass against me, taking my entire length inside her. We slapped together like hunks of meat tossed down on a cutting board. I seized her ass and squeezed the flesh into my fingers.

She began to holler, "Oh, my pussy!" The words struck me as odd, but the way she said them—like she was calling it out from the top of a cliff to a vacant horizon—fuck, I lost any control I thought I had.

She screamed it again, her body clenched, and her ass slammed back.

She screamed it again, my cock convulsed inside her, and her ass slammed back.

I didn't hear anything else; I just felt. I felt cum course up the shaft and stream into her pussy. I felt my cock squeeze it out and squeeze it out. More. And again. I felt my cock thrusting inside a pussy brimming with semen. I felt Aryn's muscles give way; her body seemed to slink and collapse under me. I felt my own energy flicker and diminish.

I slowly withdrew my cock, and it emerged, lustrous with shiny fluids.

I stepped back and took a huge breath, glancing at the clock. It read 3:28am. Fuck, I was beat.

I stepped forward, lifted Aryn fully onto the bed, and then I covered her with the sheets. I walked around to the other side and climbed in.

I didn't have time to think about how badly I'd just fucked up, or even about how insanely good fucking Aryn had been. I just slept.