Irresistible Buzz Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers

I said, "I don't want to try anything that might hurt you. I kind of like you, Aryn."

She grinned up at my little joke. "Fuck, it's big," she whispered. "I want to suck on it again."

"Here," I began, "let me scoot over to the end. You lay here."

"And suck it sideways?"

"Yeah, I want to play with your body."

"My ass?"

"Maybe." I moved to the end of the couch. Aryn slipped off her panties and laid down.

She wasted no time, taking me into her mouth and coating my cock in saliva. Her head began jog up an down, and I ran my fingers lightly through her hair. Shortly, she rose off it and said, "I didn't think I would like sucking dick, but fuck...". She resumed without completing the thought.

I caressed her back, lifting her tee shirt up so that I could see how her skin curved down to her lower back and up over her ass. It wasn't long before I left her back behind and moved on to her little butt. I squeezed each fleshy cheek, feeling the muscles underneath and letting the silky skin slip across my fingertips.

Aryn took me deep, and I could see the stretch of her jaw and the strain of her effort—veins on her temple. She couldn't deep throat, but she tried; I felt the tip of my cock occasionally press against the back of her throat. Once, she even gagged momentarily.

I slid my hand between her legs and opened her slit. My middle finger curled inside her, and Aryn's fluids covered it. I added my ring finger and began to rub soft, tiny circles on her clit.

She moaned through my cock.

Then, I gently pinched her clit between the two fingers and slid them over it again and again.

Aryn gasped, pulled off my cock, and said, "Oh, fuck, that feels good."

The more I did it, the less Aryn sucked my dick. She just gasped and groaned into it.

My fingers were sopping, and I continued to massage her clit between them. Aryn let my cock out and uttered, "Oh, my pussy."

She grabbed the shaft and tugged intermittently, but she soon quit. Her head laid sideways on my balls and her lips pressed against the jutting shaft. She got louder, and in no time, screamed, "Oh! My pussy!" through a massive orgasm.

Most of my fingers were wet with her fluids when I stopped the clit massage.

She huffed, "It's sucking your dick."

"What?"

"I mean, when I suck your dick, it gets me so hot that I come really fast."

"Oh."

She pushed herself up. "Okay. I can try again. Okay." She resumed the blowjob.

I started to run my wet fingers up her ass crack. Several times, I took my fingers from her pussy to her ass, like gathering water from a well, to lubricate her.

Then, I pushed my middle finger against her little hole. It inched inside, and Aryn gasped on my cock.

I relaxed the pressure of my finger, and her ass expelled it. I pushed inside again, past the first, smaller knuckle, and then over the larger one. I jogged it back and forth in her ass, feeling the taut grip as it rode over the fat knuckle and back again.

Aryn grunted, and I pushed the finger completely inside her. As I drew it back, I felt her muscle clamp and release, and then push my finger out with the faintest little pop.

When I was able to separate myself from the eroticism of the moment, I decided putting my cock in Aryn's asshole was probably unwise. If that tiny hole gripped my finger like a ring I could barely pull off, I wondered, how would it grip my cock? I didn't want to fucking hurt her.

No, I wouldn't fuck her ass. But, I couldn't resist fingering it.

And then I noticed something.

And I put it to the test.

And I was right.

Every time I pushed my finger in, Aryn's mouth sank down on my cock. When I drew it back, her lips rose up the shaft. So, I pushed in half way and wiggled my finger. Aryn's head wiggled my cock. She was mimicking.

Fuck, it felt amazing, too. I wondered where she came up with the idea. It was like a blowjob remote control, or like my finger in her asshole was a joystick.

I pulled my finger out, and I gently circled her asshole with my fingertip. Aryn licked circles around the head of my dick. Then I just put in the first knuckle and massaged her little hole with it. She held the head of my cock in her lips and ran her tongue gently over it.

I pushed it back in, and fucked her slowly with long, smooth strokes. Aryn bobbed up and down on my cock to the same rhythm. Each time she went down, a surge of pleasure coursed through me; each time she drew up, it felt like she was siphoning my essence from somewhere deep, slowly drawing it up. I groaned.

It was time.

I plunged my finger insider her as slowly as I could, feeling Aryn go down. I approached and passed the second knuckle; Aryn gathered more and more of my cock. Soon, I was at the limit, and so was Aryn, but still I kept adding force. Aryn's lips stretched and clasped, stretched and clasped.

I huffed, "Aryn, I'm going." She held me with her lips, and unlike her previous attempt, she swallowed it as it came. Having already cum twice that day, it couldn't have been a flood, but I felt the contractions for longer than usual. The sensation of her throat swallowing right against the head of my cock must have done it.

I let out a huge, groaning sigh, pulling my finger out from her asshole. She let my cock slip from her lips, and laid her head on my thighs.

We rested in silence for some time.

"Sucking your dick is, like, the hottest, awesomest fucking sex in the world," she muttered.

"That was pretty crazy, Aryn, how you were mimicking my finger."

She glanced up at me. "You liked that?"

"Oh, yeah."

She grinned. "I liked your finger in my ass, and I wanted to show you I liked it."

"I liked I too, but..."

Her eyebrows pinched together. "But, what?"

"But, I don't think I should put my cock in there; I don't want to hurt you."

She pushed herself up and sung her legs around to a sitting position beside me. "You won't fuck my ass?"

"I don't think I should. Do you?"

"More than ever," she said.

"But, what if I..."

"Let me decide if it hurts too much, okay?"

I stared at her, stunned.

She asked, "So, will you?"

"Not right now, I can't," I said, "but later. Yeah. If you really want it."

"Good."

We spooned on the couch. She fell asleep under my arm. I followed shortly after.

***

When we woke up, I was hard against her ass. It was nearing 7:00pm.

Without a word, Aryn put me on my back. Standing beside the couch, she squatted down, grasping my cock and positioning it. Once inside, she rode me sideways.

I just watched her use me. It could not have been easy, I thought. She was doing all the work from a squatting position, moving her ass up and down with nothing to support her but her own muscles. Her young legs were strong, and it wasn't until she came that they gave out.

Aryn sank down on my cock, grinding her ass on my stomach and hollering. Her little hands gripped me, one of my thigh and one on my stomach. She turned her face towards me and came, staring into my eyes. She almost looked sad. I got close, but I never came.

"Want me to suck it again?" she asked, once she'd recovered.

"Later. Just chill for now," I responded, "I meant to ask you before: what did your Mom say? Are you good?"

She nodded. "Mom's cool. She's not expecting me until late. It's Naida I'm worried about."

"Why's that?"

"She didn't respond to my last text. She must be pissed." Aryn stared at the wall for a few moments, and then she asked if I was hungry.

I nodded, and we ate cold pizza. Aryn turned on the tv, scrolled through the channels, and stopped on Hunt for Red October when I told her it was a pretty good military thriller.

I grabbed my laptop and did some prep work for the school week ahead.

What would it be like in class? I wondered. Aryn would be at her desk, a student whom I'd spent the better part of a day fucking, a lesbian who sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Could we both be cool?

When the movie ended, I put away my school stuff. Aryn asked when I wanted her to go. Night had fallen.

"Never," I said, "but when do you need to go?"

"After I feel that cock in my ass."

Oh, shit.

Before I responded, Aryn got up. She said, "I'm going to get ready. Mind if I look around for some stuff while you chill?"

"Go ahead."

She left and I sat there, listening to her walking around upstairs, opening and closing doors, cabinets, and drawers. She came downstairs and rifled around in the kitchen, and then went back up. Minutes later, I heard her in the bathroom and the shower.

I had lost track of the time when I heard her calling for me. I went upstairs. She was on her tummy, naked, on my bed. On the nightstand was a little jar of Vaseline.

"I'm ready," she said.

I undressed beside the bed, and the sight of Aryn's ass inspired me. Every time I pulled some article of clothing off, I leaned over her and kissed her—on her neck, her back, and her ass. Once naked, I sat beside her.

She reached under the pillow and pulled out my hairbrush. She handed it to me.

"Start with that," she said.

"Huh? Brush your hair?"

She started laughing. "No! Lube up the handle and fuck my ass with it. But, gently!"

I glanced at the brush and hesitated.

Aryn explained, "It will help get me ready for you."

"Ah, I see."

It was a black plastic brush with a four or five inch handle. The handle was about an inch wide and tubular, and it had four raised ribs in the form of a grip. The tip was a decorative black sphere.

I opened the vaseline and swiped up some on my finger.

"I already got myself," she said.

I rubbed the lube on the brush handle. Once coated, I climbed onto the bed, spread Aryn's legs, and got between them on my knees.

I opened her ass with one hand, and her little puncture shined. I put the sphere of the brush handle against her, and I pushed.

I watched her asshole accept it, expanding over the widest point and closing down where it joined the hand grip section. I drew it back, watching the process in reverse.

I looked up at Aryn. She was propped up on her elbows, but her head was down on the pillow. Her back slowly rose and fell.

I pushed the ball back inside her and worked it in further, over the ledge where the grip began. Aryn lightly gasped. Her asshole rolled over each raised bump of the grip. Soon, the entire handle was inside her. I twisted it so that the tines of the brush faced down to the mattress. Then, I began to draw it out of her.

She gave little moans as her ass released each lip of the grip. Halfway down, I could feel her muscles helping it out. I let go and watched her little hole eject the rest.

"Oh, shit," she muttered.

"Fuck," I whispered. I was actually fascinated by the action of her muscles there, never having had the opportunity to really see how it worked before.

I pushed the sphere back inside her, and drew it out more quickly. Her little hole remained opened for a moment, and then it throbbed and pinched closed.

Next, I inserted the entire handle and said, "Push it out."

She did, holding her breath while she pushed and gasping when it fell out. She turned to me and huffed, "Okay. Next." Then, she pulled a cucumber from under the pillow.

It was a relatively small one, but definitely larger than the brush handle. Aryn had cut two little notches in one end. I looked at them and then at her.

"Those are for you to hold on to."

"You want me to..."

She nodded. "After this, I'll be ready, I think."

I lubed up the cucumber. Staring at it, I thought: I'm about to stick a cucumber up my student's ass.

I did. I pushed it against her, and her little hole allowed it. About an inch inside her, the girth of the vegetable began to surpass the brush handle. Aryn blew out a long stream of air and then huffed, "Stop."

I held it at that depth, but I slowly spun it inside her.

She uttered, "Okay. More."

I drew it out a little bit, and then sunk it in. Three inches inside her, and nearing it's maximum girth, Aryn moaned, "Stop. Please."

I stopped.

Aryn laid there, breathing deeply. She said, "Pull it out." After, I did, she turned to me and asked, "Did I get to the widest place?"

"Not yet."

"Shit. Where did I get to?"

I held it up and pointed.

She said, "Shit. Okay. Tell me how close I am." She turned back and lifted her ass. Then, she said, "Just hold it and let me push."

"Got it," I said.

I placed the tip of the cucumber against her, and Aryn's ass arched up and began to engulf the vegetable.

"Two more inches," I said.

She took in more.

"Another inch."

She gasped and began to ride back and forth along the few inches she had inside her. After several cycles, she pushed harder against it and groaned.

"Almost there. Maybe a quarter of an inch more."

She drew back, fucked the cucumber a few more times, and then shoved against it, grunting. Her asshole slid over the widest point and she hollered.

"You're there," I said.

"Oh, fuck, that's big."

"You're there."

She fucked it at the widest point for a minute, panting, and then she pulled off and collapsed on the sheets. Her forehead glistened with perspiration.

Having watched how hard Aryn worked to fit that cucumber inside, I was aroused to a point I would not have thought possible.

So, when Aryn said, "I don't think I can do it," I turned her to me.

"Bullshit," I said, "Get on your fucking knees."

She did, and I seized her hips and placed myself behind her, ready. She took several deep breaths.

I said, "I want this ass. Are you still my little slut?"

She nodded.

"When I cum, it's all going to go inside you, and your job is to keep it in there as long as you can. All of it. Understand?"

She nodded.

"I'm going to ask you about it tomorrow," I declared, and then I took the Vaseline and rubbed it all over my cock. I tugged it a few times and knew I wouldn't last very long inside Aryn—if I could even get it inside her.

I took in the view, and I was seized by the urge to remake an image—to take a memory and make it real. Right there. Just then.

"Aryn," I began, "put on your underwear and pants."

Bewilderment on her face, she asked, "What?"

"Just do it."

She slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom, emerging shorty after in her pants. It wasn't quite right.

"Your shirt, too."

She turned around, bent over and grabbed her shirt, and then she slipped it on. I waved her over to the bed.

She asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just listen: stand beside the bed here," I pointed.

She shook her head, but complied. I moved behind her.

"Moon me," I said.

She grabbed her waistband with both hands at her hips and tugged down her trousers.

"Lower."

She did, and there it was again: the picture from her binder. For whatever reason, Aryn's ass looked un-fucking-believable when it was semi-exposed. I whispered, "Fuck me. Don't move."

I came up behind her, my cock bouncing and shiny with lubricant. I put the tip between her ass cheeks and left it there for a moment, pinched by the fleshy mounds. I admired the sight, and then I worked the head against her little hole.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

She nodded.

I applied pressure, and the tip sank inside her. She gasped when her asshole stretched over the rim of the head.

"Oh, shit, that's tight," I muttered.

Aryn gasped, "I can't hold this any longer."

"Lean over the bed," I offered.

She let go of her pants and slid her torso across the bed. I kept myself inside her. Aryn's body was bent like an L with her ass on the edge of the mattress. I spread her legs just a little to keep her pants from falling down; they were just low enough to give me access.

I spread her cheeks apart to see what I had done.

There it was. The head of my cock somewhere inside her, and the ring of her asshole strangling my shaft. I pushed in further. Aryn sang out.

I asked her what she wanted me to do, but she told me to keep going.

I did. She cried out again.

I was plugged in, and the connection of our bodies was like a live wire. I pumped in and out of that little ass, and she sang.

With her shirt on and her black jeans at the top of her thighs, it felt more like—I don't know—like I was fucking her in school, like a kind of desperate quickie somewhere dangerous.

"Talk to me," she begged. "Dirty. I need it."

"Rub your pussy," I commanded.

She shoved her arm under herself, and I pulled out.

"Are you my little slut?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"Where do you want me to put this cock?"

"In my butthole," she whimpered.

"What do you want your teacher to do to you?"

"To fuck my ass. To cum in my asshole."

"Look at me," I said.

Aryn pushed her body up and craned her neck around.

"I want to see your face when I put this whole fucking thing inside you," I said, and clutching her hips, I let my body weight, gravity, and lubrication do the work. I popped up on my toes, lined up my dick, and leaned forward.

Aryn and I looked at each other as my cock impaled her. Her first reaction was shock—her eyes widened, her jaw gaped. She sucked in a huge gulp of air. Then, a kind of agonizing ecstasy replaced her shock. Her eyebrows pinched together and her eyes closed. She uttered one, long groan. A tiny snippet of the sound she made would have been like the grunt of a female tennis star serving in the final set of a grueling match. Our bodies mashed together.

When her eyes opened again, I was fucking her ass as deeply as I could. She stared at me with her mouth wide open, huffing and moaning. She watched me fuck her like I was some beast she hated and loved and could not resist.

I felt the cup of my stamina teeter and fall. The energy of my orgasm became an unstoppable force.

"Cumming, Aryn," I grunted.

She howled when I pushed myself against her for the final time, squashing her into the bed and sinking my cock inside. I ground into her, pushing with my toes. Her body began to scoot across the bed, but I clutched her shoulders to pull her against me.

I first felt the cum at the base of my cock, where her taut little asshole choked my shaft. It felt almost like it was damming it up as my core flexed and my cock surged inside her. A second and third pulse seemed to overcome the tension of her little ring. Then, it felt like a flood of semen spilled into her, and my subsequent surges continued to fill her.

"Oh, shit, I can feel it," she cried.

I ground into her one last time and grunted, "Fuck," through gritted teeth.

Aryn collapsed onto the bed and moaned, "I can feel your cum in my ass. Oh, fuck."

I grabbed her ass and pried her cheeks apart with my thumbs. I withdrew my cock slowly. At the tip, I felt her pinch the muscle, popping me out completely and sealing the hole. Nothing came out.

I flopped on the bed beside her. Neither of us spoke until, after a few minutes, I asked, "Did you like it at all?"

She turned to me. "Fuck, yes. You?"

"Yeah, that was good."

"I need to go," Aryn said.

I nodded. "It's been a pretty amazing weekend, hasn't it?"

She smiled. "Yes."

"Want to hit the shower together?"

She shook her head. "If I do that right now, it will come out."

"What?"

She shook her head, grinning. "Have you forgotten what you told me?"

"What did I say?"

"To keep your cum inside me as long as I can, and I'm going to."

Five minutes later, Aryn, in all black, left out the back door of my house and disappeared into the night.

***

During the pass period between 2nd and 3rd period the next day, I was in the English office, grabbing some extra dry erase markers. The bell rang, and I jogged back to my classroom.

"Sorry I'm late, gang. Who's missing, Finn?"

The kid glanced around the classroom and said, "Nobody. We're all here."

I put the markers on my podium and looked around the room. My eyes fell on Aryn.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers