Irresistible Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I interrupted her. "No, monkey. Rubbing your wet pussy isn't the punishment. The punishment is having to sit on a plane, and walk through an airport, and a hotel lobby with this enormous wet spot on your pants."

Still rubbing her, I brought my hand and the panties to the back of her neck and gently tilted her head down. She gasped at what she saw. Against the light heather gray of her pants, a dark wet spot was spreading. Her pussy juices had been leaking out of her and were being absorbed by the fabric. It was largest at the bottom of her slit and spread down and outward at her ass. It was growing by the second, and I increased the area I was rubbing to spread it around even more.

"The first part of your punishment, little monkey, is to have me keep you on the edge- almost but not quite cumming- until we start our descent."

A soft moan.

"Then I'll let you cum. But by that time, your pants will be absolutely obscene, won't they?

A nod. Another moan.

Jennifer's pussy was so hot. She began shifting her hips to get stronger contact with my fingers. I wouldn't let her have it. This was going to take a while. I shifted my fingers down now, away from her clit. My two knuckles lined up against her opening and pressed in and then to the side, trying to squeegee her juices further out. Again, this time to the other side. Still again, this time down, sliding between the bottom of her ass cheeks. It was working: the wet spot was getting even larger. Even in the poor lighting of the plane cabin, the crotch of her pants was glistening.

I could smell her now, too. Hell, I'm sure that the people in the row behind us could smell her. The stewardesses, too. Jennifer brought her hand up to her breast and began rolling her nipple between finger and thumb. Softly moaning into my ear.

"Your pussy is so hot and wet. Was it like this last night?"

A nod. Then, "But this is better."

"Try to relax, Jennifer. We have a long flight."

I continued to play with her pussy. Sometimes I would play between her ass cheeks, teasing her asshole with my fingertip. Sometimes just my fingernail along the inside of her lips, flicking her clit. Sometimes just running my hand up and down her inner thighs, massaging them sensually. Jennifer was in a constant state of arousal, and I lost track of time focusing on keeping her at the edge.

When the captain finally came on the PA announcing the beginning of our descent, the entire top part of Jennifer's pants was darkened with her wetness. From almost the waistband to a few inches down her inner thighs, it was a sodden mess.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Are you ready to cum now, Jennifer?"

She half whispered, half moaned "Please."

"Do you promise to be quiet? Can't have you embarrass me on the plane."

She nodded.

"I'm not sure that I can trust you. Look how horny you are. You're bound to make noise."

"I promise I'll be quiet. I'll be good."

"I don't know..."

Jennifer reached across and picked the panties up off of my lap. "Here, I won't make a sound," she said and balled them up and stuffed them into her mouth.

"Good little monkey." I trapped her clit between my knuckles and began rubbing up and down. Firmly and quickly. Jennifer started squealing into the panties almost immediately. A few moments later, and she was shuddering in orgasm. A new flood of wetness seeped into her tight pants as if she were peeing.

Her orgasm went on and on. Pulling my hand tighter against her pussy and twisting her nipple with the other, she shuddered and moaned and leaked even more juices into the crotch of her pants.

Finally, she settled just as a stewardess walked by to make sure we were buckled in. Her eyes widened as she saw the ruined crotch of Jennifer's pants. They got even wider when she noticed the panties in her mouth. She blushed, smiled at both of us and said, "Honey, do you want a blanket or something to wrap around you?"

Jennifer, still coming down from her orgasm, struggled to focus her eyes. She started to speak, but her words were muffled by the panties still in her mouth. With the blonde stewardess and me looking on, she slowly pulled them from her mouth, a long strand of saliva connecting them to her tongue.

"No, thank you," she finally said. "This is part of my punishment."

The stewardess blinked. Then, "I think I understand, sweetie. You must have been very naughty."

Jennifer nodded. I said, "She was a very naughty little monkey, but we learned an important lesson. She enjoys being naughty, and this is just the beginning."

We got off the plane, Jennifer half a step ahead of me. I had my right hand resting on her hip, making sure that everyone we passed had a good view of her stretch pants with wet stains on her front, her ass, and several inches of her thighs.

12