All Comments on 'Irresistible Impulse'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Prejudice

I read revenge stories from British Authors and there are many cuck stories from American Authors.

louguy35louguy35over 11 years ago
Just Observation!

It seems that the first reaction of liberals is to yell "Prejudice". Just observation in this case. First it was Western Europe, then Great Britain, and now it is the U.S. that is going to hell. No one is able to learn from the other. National mores are reflected in its fiction, among other things. The lamentation was for a nation that produced courageous people at one time. I know several folks (I play tennis with one) who left GB because of the increasing subservience and dependency of its people.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Ridiculous

I don't care who is prejudiced and who says what about who. All I know is that in South Philly Jerry would be a blood stain on the floor and Louise would be long gone. Fuck all cucks and all cheaters.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Really !

I can not believe a husband would agree to such an arrangement.

The more another man puts his cock is a man's wife and gives and makes her cum. The move emotional attachment she will have for him.

simple, kick her and him out and he will have to feed her, support her, care fir her when she is ill, and spend a whole lot of boring admin time with her.

That is no fun fir the Bull considering he still wants to screw other women !

The husband needs to get his own lover and neglect his wife. Who in time will nit out up with her lovers loose commitment in a shared home.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

Brits love their cucks. Go fuckin' figure.

1 Star.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Are all Brits spineless?

Or do they simply enjoy being gutless? Why on earth would you have the husband be such a pathetic little wimp? Even for fiction I find this to be unbelievable tripe.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Irresistibly Disturbing

At first it was hard for me to believe Jerry could get away with his lifestyle. Then I realized that he is not too different that the CEOs that run oil companies or Wall Street firms. I guess the CEOs get off on fucking us all.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Over With

Please just shoot the pathetic excuse for a husband. It's an interesting read but just too sad of a human being.

guyk1963guyk1963about 10 years ago
Well told tale...

This story was maddeningly good...so much so, that it took several attempts to make my way to the end. A well constructed and aggravating tale that certainly elicits some heavy emotion...in the end, that is truly the finest kind. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece of Sh**

ukreseacher must be a closet cockold or maybe a open one; no "man" would have ever thought about putting up with what Tobe did but ukresearcher must have written this crap because the ass wipe that Tobe is is ukreaseacher's idol and what he would be if he could get a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I read UK's postings... and one thing just blows my mind.

That he is still living??? I just don't get it??? His life is obviously pathetic, but he hasn't killed himself yet??? mind boggling! and no one around him has figured out he posts this garbage here? Really, cause if I knew him I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to just cut his throat. I have NO problem taking out sick garbage from the gene pool. Yet, he lives???? How is this possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reads lika

auto-bio

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm not violent but the night I caught them I would have snuck back in and smashed the heaviest thing I could grab over both of there heads. Cheating is a deal breaker than add in its your best friend it's the worst case senerio. No forgiveness and murder is a possibility. No man or woman would tolerate that behavior. He's scum and she is a pig.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Writing is quite good

but very infuriating, as the comments show. Designed to humiliate and degrade to the maximum, clothed in a cloak of English decency and manners. You have to give the devil his due....

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Yuck

I know this is fiction & as the author you may write as you like. I've read most of your stories, really enjoyed some, ok with others & disliked a couple BUT this I hate. I sincerely hope you did not get any inspiration from real life for this muck. I can not believe any self respecting male would or could live this way especially as there are 4 children within these 2 families. None the these characters except perhaps Davina have any worthwhile traits & that's very sad as YOU are the person who created them as such. Any respect you may have earned for you prior stories have disappeared . I WILL NEVER READ ANOTHER STORY by you. That's no skin off your nose I guess & it's certainly none off mine. Pity I can't award this what I feel it deserves, a -10 so to count you get a very lucky 1 *. It is crap.

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
I would kill them both, her first!

I don't see how he can stand to look at himself in the mirror! He is worse than a wimp! They say that you cannot turn your love off but I say how could you continue to love someone who did that to you? The reason I'd kill him first is because HE didn't promise to "forsake all others" but SHE did! After I strangled her, I would skin him alive!

spud65spud65about 9 years ago
Come on get off your dead ass and finish the story!

I know let's stop in the middle of the story that ought to piss the readers off..... You suckceeded........

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Stupid Cuck!

When she told him "I love you even more but I want him," he should have told her "Tough fuck, I'm throwing his ass out, and you can either stay faithful to me or leave with him and never come back!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why?

Why would you not finish the story? Prick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

No one would be this. Stupiid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only you dear annony., quote about being

stupid!! You're the height of dumb. The asshole of lit! I gave this a 5 to help offset the asshole of lIt's low vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
same ole same ole.

i read a lot of peoplesstuff and then i start reading the first page then the last and they all alot like u. same ole same ole.with this i stop reading ya stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're An IDIOT!

It's pure BULL SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cods Wallop

What a waste of words, my ten year old daughter could have come op with better. If ever one of my friends allowed his life to go in this direction, I'd kick his ass as well as hammer 6" nails through his so called friends feet. You need to get a new hobby, just not this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick Fuck

The author is obviously a weak wimp,just like the scrum husband.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Gads

This fellow needs a guardian to file for a divorce for him and at the same time have him committed to an insane asylum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

You are one sick ass-wipe! You make your Tobe a real wimp and his wife a shear slut! So much wrong withe the story it's pathetic! He can't be THAT fucking naive and stupid not to think that Jerry, knowing what a horn-dog he is, wouldn't try to seduce his wife as well! He is truly a wimp when he follows his wife to Jerry's room and DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT! In this case he gets what he deserves cause he's not a man!

And your an ass-wipe for writing such tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuck

this story can only be explained away if ukresearcher© is a faggot and he is showing us his fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hey he is what he is

I read his works as farce as I am aware of his true indentity. By chance I saw one of his story drafts when over at his home for a social function.

Not being in anyway a debtor to him, and not having closeties with the prat, I decided to favor him with the fulfillment of his fetish.

Come time for my annual leave, I arranged to ''by chance'' encounter his wife doing her weekly shop.

A nearby chemist provides WiFi so using my mobile phone I showed her his profile and handed her copies of his works.

Aghast is as near as I can come to describe her demeanor only having read half of one of his stories.

While I have no intention of dropping my sprog in his lap the consequences of un-protected sex allow for that possibility.

His wife is a delight to delight and delight her I do as well as being delighted by her.

His sister surprised us one day, and though we had finished doing the deed and were dressed, there was no hiding his wife's shagged to back and beyond look.

Simple enough fix and immediately accomplished. Never could stand his sister's husband House of Lords condescension.

Actually her arrival that day made our sessions easier to hide. I shag uk's wife on her routine visits to his sister's, and the sister is well and truly rogered at uk's abode.

Every fortnight they claim to hit the shops for a brief respite from the bustle of home life and in a cottage left to me by my uncle they compete with each other for who will carry my seed home.

I chuckle when reading the outrage of some readers. Not because I disagree, but because uk is a fool!

No need for him to worry about losing his wife to me as

she agrees the irony heightens her arousal and absent

that she often avows my girth would prevent full

penetration.

Well time to head to uk's...his sister is being warmed up by his wife and is waiting for my arrival!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Thats Ukresearcher a true cuckold/wimp!!

Its amazing when he reports out of his life! That are the Englisher, cuckold/wimps and their wives are cheap sluts!!! Long live Britain and his sluts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cant

I can't believe their are husbands as spineless and hopeless as this dim sitter tool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing stuff

Many men share the woman they love, actually most men, this is a story about knowing that you are sharing...loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2 stars

My God toby is a spineless waste of space right now. He needs to man up and divorce the bitch and cut off Jerry's balls if not kill him

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHEN THE WIND BLOWS THE STRINGS

a mess of twine occurs, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck you....

I got to the “I agree” part on page 2 and stopped right there. This piece of shit story is the best you can do ??? Hell this was the first and last story I’ll ever consider reading from you... you suck !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Vile skunt and predator. One of the few scenarios where I can see indulging our crazy American penchant for violence

That angry outburst from.the wife when she came home almost morally justifies extreme rendition. Sad to think I'm now thinking like Taliban, but to ignore it looks more evil to me. I wouldn't do it, but sure want to.

Got to be a creative way to destroy and dis-enable them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
UKR and MM

Brothers from another mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah Sure

Pure shit, no husband would stand for that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The pathetic husband should kill himself.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
What happened to the men in the U.K.?

They are sadly gutless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

But I can't understand why he doesn't leave her. I have sacrificed for love, but this is ridiculous. He is constantly diminished and seldom supporyed. I mean who's fantasies can this possibly be ?

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Naive vs Alpha over Slut

Toby shouldn’t have been that blind and naive. Jerry is a Predator and Alpha Male. Louise has been psychological played and manipulated by Jerry. It started with infatuation and denying of her desires but after her first time it was LUST. Even when she knows that Jerry is still seeing other women it makes Louise desire him more to prove herself to him. Jerry has truly Cuckolded Toby. Having Jerry's child has made the shit hit the fan. As Davian has said Jerry has been working on his plan to humiliate Toby to the maximum here. Thank You and looking forward to reading the next chapter to this erotic drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What rubbish

It is hard to put up with reading it

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Author

Author is the ultimate pussy and his cuck stories always confirm it.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
The Brits ruled the world....

They held the Nazis off when the rest of Europe could not. A nation of men.

Now they just write tastelsss cuckold stories. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

An absolute pile of crap. Stab the pair of them burn the house down. Job done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waste of my time

What an absolute piece of crap, none of the participants have any redeeming features

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pure trash

Does us a favor. You can't be a man. Own up to your femininity and just be who your are, publicly. Perhaps then you would not feel the need to feminize your male characters. You write nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap.....

.......just utter crap

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

When is he going to grow a set?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Grow a set and cut his cock off. That should slow him up some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh for fs a three year old could come up with something better than this misogynistic tripe. I have been a cuckold for forty years and in one millisecond I would have beat this vile disrespectful slime bucket half to death. Why is it none of you “guys cannot write a decent cheating wife story without this …bowel product!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Hmmm. That sounds like an interesting idea. I have different one. Move away. Far away. Before something unfortunate happens."

"Like what?"

"Like in a fit of despair over being denied your children, you off yourself unfortunate."

"You wouldn't."

"Are you willing to take that chance? If it ever came around to me, I could claim temporary insanity caused by having to listen to my cheating wife and my former best friend cuckolding me."

"Oh."

"Right. Oh. FAR away."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Cuck

Another cuck wanna be. You should cut your own balls off but you have no guts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vile. The writer suffers from severe mental illness. I like the English a lot, but from the English authors on this site, one would conclude that all the women are total sluts, 80% of the men are complete wimps, and 20% of the men are despicable assholes. The husband should dispose of his "best friend" and cheating bitch of a wife in the most protracted painful way possible. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Undorító sz@r írás ,szégyen egy ilyen szemetet egyáltalán megírni Mínusz 5 csillag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the man(hubby) is a weak cunt pussy and the wife is a whore, I cant describe the predator. No man that ive ever known would put up w/ this shit. Ambush the man, put him in the hospital and maybe by accident hit the wife w/the baseball bat a few times especially in her pussy. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit story. 1*

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

I'm sorry, but he put up with far too much. It would be better for the kids if he divorced the mother.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Clearly stupid fiction. There is nothing the least bit sexy about an insurance man.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

What a complete and stupid pussy. He should off himself and do the human gene pool a favor.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous