Irresistible Indian MILF

Story Info
How could he resist this voluptuous Indian beauty?
4.3k words
4.47
327.3k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers

I shook hands with Neha's mom, hoping that my face wasn't registering my realization of just exactly how attractive she was. She really was a very lovely woman but, then again, I'd always had a weakness for Indian women. I'd never slept with Neha, but not for lack of trying. When she suggested that we must have met at some point when Neha and I were at school together, I replied that I seriously doubted it because I absolutely would have remembered meeting someone as lovely as she. This elicited an embarrassed chuckle from her and a guffaw from her husband, standing next to her. I think he thought I was trying to be funny, but I couldn't have been more sincere. When she met my eyes again, I think she realized that, even if he didn't.

Neha had invited a bunch of us to her parents new house which had a large, open basement with a nice long bar and a backyard with a big deck and a pool; it was sort of a belated graduation party. Her parents didn't leave the house during the party that first night and, in fact, mingled occasionally throughout the evening. It didn't feel like they were keeping tabs on what we were up to; it seemed more like they were just interested in socializing with Neha's friends. I was pleased that they weren't hiding upstairs because each time her mom came down, it gave me a chance not only to admire her full, healthy figure but to flirt with her, as well. I wasn't laying it on too thick, like I would if I was trying to get laid; I was just very complimentary and let her know that, regardless of what her husband might imply with his laughter, she was still sexy and desirable. I got the impression that she appreciated the attention, though I never expected any more than to make her feel good.

As the party wound down on that first night, people just grabbed spots on the floor around the house and crashed in sleeping bags. I found a quiet, out-of-the-way corner and slipped into my own sleeping bag wearing lounge pants and a t-shirt. As I lay there, listening to the murmurings dying down and the snoring picking up, I eventually heard someone moving around. It wasn't completely dark, so I kept my eyes peeled to see who was wandering through the house. It turned out to be Neha's mom, apparently making one last round to make sure that everyone had found a place to sleep and was comfortable. I didn't hear her speak to anyone, but it looked as though she checked on each person as she went by. I didn't pretend to be sleeping as she approached me, wanting her face to be the last thing in my mind when I finally did go to sleep.

Seeing that I was awake she smiled and leaned down to ask in a whisper why I wasn't asleep. As she leaned over, however, she allowed her long robe to fall open, revealing a short, green nightgown with very thin straps beneath it. I tried to answer her while looking into her beautiful, big brown eyes, but as her massive cleavage was revealed I couldn't help but become distracted. I did manage to choke out an answer to her question and, despite the effect of her attire on my brain, it was pretty sharp; I told her that no one had kissed me good-night, so I was having trouble falling asleep. As she lowered herself into a squatting position beside me, the hem of her nightgown rode up and, by the time she was sitting on her heels, I could see under it right up to her black bush tucked between her brown thighs.

Tearing my eyes away to look at her face, I could see that she was aware of what she was exposing to me. She looked around to make sure that, from where we were, we weren't visible to anyone else who might be awake. Comfortable that we wouldn't be seen, she whispered that, while she was surprised that no one else had offered to kiss me good-night, she didn't want me lying awake all night. As she moved forward, going from sitting on her heels to kneeling, we were clearly on the same page because as I slid my hand up her inner thigh toward her bush, I felt her hand land on my stiff cock, which was tenting out my sleeping bag. She pressed her lips against mine as my fingertips found her bush and my other hand grabbed the back of her head while I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She offered no resistance and her tongue was quickly exploring my mouth, as well, while she massaged my throbbing cock.

Meanwhile, my fingers had found her dripping slit and had begun sliding up and down it before concentrating on her clit. After a few minutes, I pulled my mouth from hers and asked if she'd like to straddle my face and let me lick her pussy. She replied that she would like that but that she would be concerned about her ability to remain quiet. She suggested that instead we meet in the bathroom in a few minutes, where we could lock the door behind us. When I agreed, she slowly stood and closed her robe, then moved away through the house. I waited a minute or so, listening intently, then followed her with my lounge pants tented out in front of me. I moved quietly through the first floor, alert for any sound or movement, then found the bathroom door slightly ajar and a sliver of light escaping from it.

My erection had gone down some by the time I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, but once I was holding Neha's mom in my arms and my cock was pressed against her soft belly, I was quickly rising again. I slipped my arms under her robe and gripped her big ass through the slippery material of her nightgown while we started making out again. My cock was rigid against her stomach and she ended up pulling away from me slightly to massage it through my pants. She looked down as she reached into my pants and gripped my rigid shaft, looking up into my eyes to say, "You really do find me attractive, don't you?"

I smiled and told her that I absolutely did as I worked her robe off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her in only her extremely sexy nightgown. She was massaging my balls as I raised the hem of her nightgown to first reveal her bush once again, then continued raising it, aching to see her full, succulent tits. Her thighs and hips were curvy and "Rubenesque" but her tits were even more than I could have desired. They were full and round with large, darker brown areolas and thick, hard nipples. She held her nightgown up for me with her free hand as I explored them, first with my hands, then with my mouth and tongue. I licked and sucked her hard nipples while my hands continued to roam over her fleshy globes and she fondled my cock and balls. Finally, letting go of my cock, she pulled her nightgown up over her head and, standing there naked, told me that she needed me to fuck her.

As she yanked my pants down to free my rigid cock, which she then took in her hand again, I pulled off my t-shirt. I had her sit up on the bathroom counter and moved between her legs as she guided my cock into her pussy. She was so wet and slippery that I couldn't help moaning softly as I slid all the way into her and she wrapped her legs around mine. We started making out again as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her juicy pussy, relishing the feel of her pussy and the taste of her mouth. I tried to maintain a slow pace so I could enjoy the feeling for as long as possible with no consideration of the fact that someone might knock on the door at any moment. I moved my mouth down to kiss her neck while using the hand I wasn't supporting myself with to fondle her big breasts again.

I just couldn't get enough of her big tits so, after a little while, I stepped back, pulling my slippery cock out of her. I helped her down off the counter and turned her around, having her lay her head where she'd just been sitting. I guided my cock back into her hot, slick pussy from behind, sliding all the way in until my hips were pressed against her substantial ass. As I started fucking her again, I reached forward with both hands to cup her breasts, massaging the smooth flesh and running my palms over her hard nipples. While I was fucking her and fondling her tits, she reached under herself with one hand to massage her clit while her head rested on her other arm. She went pretty quickly from just breathing hard to softly moaning and started to push back against each of my incoming thrusts.

As she got closer to cumming, her pussy seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter. This, of course, not only felt amazing to me, but also brought my own orgasm on faster. It got to the point where I wanted to fuck her harder and deeper, which I couldn't do leaning over and playing with her tits. I straightened up and took her by the hips, pulling her back against me as I thrust deeply into her. I could see her tits swinging back and forth and the flesh on her ass jiggling each time my hips smacked against it, both of which continued to turn me on even further. My cock was about as rigid as it had ever been and I could feel that I was on the verge of shooting a load deep into her. When she let out a whimper and I felt her sort of shivering, I knew that she'd cum and that I didn't need to be concerned about holding out for any reason.

I continued fucking her hard, totally relishing the feel of my cock buried deep in her sweet pussy; if this never happened again, I could feel comfortable that I'd thoroughly enjoyed the experience. My cock continued to swell as I pumped it in and out of her until, finally, I exploded with a soft grunt and sent shot after shot of goo deep into her. Only when my cock started to soften did I finally pull it free from her hot pussy and help her straighten up. She turned to face me and we made out passionately again until she stopped to tell me that I had made her feel sexier than she had in ages. I replied that there was no reason that she shouldn't feel sexy every day of her life, but I lamented that I hadn't gotten to lick her pussy after all. She consoled my by suggesting that we might be done for the night, but that she wasn't going to let the opportunity for another tryst slip through her fingers. She promised that the next night she would make sure that we would both have the opportunity to taste each other. I told her that I couldn't wait. We made out just a bit more, then she slipped back upstairs with her husband while I slipped back into my sleeping bag.

The next day was beautiful and was, of course, spent around the pool. I ruminated some on the night before but wasn't completely distracted by it. Of course, Neha had a lot of girlfriends who happened to be Indian so, seeing their varying figures in swimsuits of various types kept me pretty preoccupied. Typically, seeing a dripping wet, tight brown body in a white bikini, hard nipples practically busting out, I would have been all over that. Knowing that I was pretty much guaranteed to get laid that night already, however, allowed me to just admire contentedly and, believe me, I did plenty of admiring. By the time the sun was dropping in the sky and the bodies were beginning to disappear under wraps and such, I definitely had a lot of pent-up sexual energy.

It was no surprise that, after a day of swimming and an evening of partying, we didn't end up staying up as late as we had the previous night. Of course, this was fine with me given that once everyone else had settled down, I would be rendezvousing with Neha's mom. I waited quietly, listening to everyone else drifting off, while thinking about how she had looked with her nightgown up around her chin, her pussy and big breasts exposed. When the house was finally completely dead and she came to retrieve me, I was already pitching a tent in anticipation of being naked with her again. She led me past the bathroom to a closed door at the back of the house, which she opened, then locked behind us once we were inside. The room turned out to be a combination home office and library with a lot of bookshelves, a desk with a computer and a large couch. The lamp on the desk was already on, casting a dim light about the room but making it bright enough that we'd still be able to admire each other's naked bodies.

She was wearing the same robe as the previous night and, upon opening it and letting it slide to the floor, revealed that she was also wearing the same sexy green nightgown. My hands went right to her large tits as we started making out again but soon had moved up to slide the thin straps off her shoulders allowing the entire nightgown to slide down her body and pile at her feet. I stepped back to admire her full figure again and noted that she had obviously groomed the black hair around her pussy since the previous night. I had her sit on the edge of the couch and lean back with her legs spread wide while I knelt between them. I gently kissed my way up her inner thighs until I reached her pussy, which I had been thinking about eating since the previous night. I ran my tongue up her slit from the bottom up to her clit, tasting the copious juices collecting there and causing her to wriggle quite a bit on the couch. I repeated this, running my tongue up her slit and over her lips, for a bit before allowing my tongue to focus on her clit.

She was bucking her hips toward my face as I licked and sucked her clit while I slipped first one, then a second finger into her slippery pussy. Her breathing was alternating between harsh panting and soft moaning while the writhing and hip-rocking picked up in pace. I just continued slurping her clit and fingering her juicy hole while she buried one hand in my hair and squeezed her tits with the other. She was wiggling pretty wildly the longer I ate her pussy and I was pleased that she was deriving so much pleasure from something that I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Her pussy was getting even more slippery and engorged around my fingers and I was really looking forward to fucking her again. She seemed to be really trying to keep her moaning under control while also gradually tensing up her entire body. I heard her suck in her breath and seem to hold it for a few seconds before letting it out in a long sigh of relief as her body went limp and shudders passed through her.

I raised my head when she'd finished cumming and straightened up on my knees. My cock was practically bursting from the front of my pants, so I pushed them down far enough to release it. I stroked it a few times as she watched before guiding the head through her trim bush and between the lips of her pussy. I slowly slid it all the way into her until my pubes were mingling with hers. I leaned all the way forward, supporting myself against the back of the couch, and kissed her again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths before I started sliding my cock in and out of her slippery pussy. After a minute or two, I straightened up again as I fucked her, my hands going right to her bouncing tits. She pulled her knees up toward her tits, spreading her legs wider, but I took her legs and rested her calves against my shoulders, squeezing her thighs tightly around my pumping cock.

My hands went back to her tits, massaging the soft, smooth flesh and brushing over her hard, thick nipples. I was looking at her beautiful face as I fucked her and fondled her big breasts, watching the expressions of someone experiencing immense pleasure crossing over it. I could have watched that all night as I fucked her, but, as I played with her tits, I realized that I wanted to lick and suck her thick, hard nipples. As I eased her legs back down to the floor, she opened her eyes and I told her that I wanted her to ride me. I pulled out of her and stood, my pants dropping to my ankles, then helped her up off the couch. I gave her another kiss before stepping out of my pants and sitting down with my throbbing cock standing like a flagpole in my lap. She straddled me as I guided my cock back into her pussy and, by the time she had completely lowered herself, engulfing my tool, my hands were already back on her tits. While she started riding me, I ran my hands around the soft, smooth flesh while my tongue and lips flicked and sucked her nipples.

In the position of control, she was moving on my cock in the ways that felt the best to her and, eventually, settled on the one that gave her the most pleasure. I was enjoying the feel of her pussy on my cock while also relishing her hard nipples and large, dark areolas. As she rode me harder, I gradually raised my lips from her nipples to her neck and slid my hands around to squeeze her ass. She was holding onto the back of the couch while she bounced up and down on me and I started pushing my ass up off the couch, forcing my cock deeper into her. She was starting to moan softly again while I felt her pussy becoming more engorged once again as it apparently tended to do when she was approaching an orgasm. We were both working up a sweat, working hard in pursuit of orgasms for ourselves and for each other; I could feel her sweat under my hands and my own between her thighs and mine.

My own orgasm was coming on faster as a result of the increased lubrication in her pussy as her orgasm approached. I was thinking that it would be pretty awesome to cum simultaneously, but she was clearly much closer than I was. We were in perfect synch as far as our rhythm, at least, which was good since our pace had become quite frenetic. I wasn't surprised when she finally slammed herself down on my lap and moaned softly while her whole body seemed to quiver. Feeling the muscles within her pussy gripping and releasing my cock while neither of us was moving otherwise was an experience that I knew I wouldn't soon forget. We just held each other tightly as she rode out her orgasm, the end of which was evident when all the tension left her body.

Rather than starting to ride me again, she climbed off of me and moved to kneel before me on the floor. My cock was still standing straight up, shiny with all of the juices from her pussy. I assumed at first that she was going to fulfill her desire, as she'd mentioned the night before, to blow me and swallow my load. Instead, however, she positioned herself so that her immense knockers were hanging on either side of my throbbing cock. I reached for them and squeezed them together around my tool, loving the feel of the soft, warm flesh engulfing it. She started moving slowly up and down so that her tits slid up and down my shaft as she watched the head disappearing in her massive cleavage. Despite my obvious fondness for her big tits, I hadn't even considered fucking them which, for me, seemed really unusual. I can only guess that I was enjoying fucking her pussy so much that I hadn't yet considered fucking anything else. I was glad that she hadn't been so distracted.

I lay there watching and enjoying her soft, smooth globes moving up and down on either side of my shaft and felt my orgasm continuing to rise. She raised her eyes to look at me and reminded me that she wanted to suck my cock and not to cum until she'd had a chance to. The idea of her hot, sexy mouth engulfing my tool and me blowing a load down her throat had me growing even harder. She gradually increased her pace and, as a result, my orgasm came closer and closer. I didn't want to wait until I was at the point of no return to have her start sucking me; I wanted to enjoy that for a little while, too. As such, I finally stopped her and suggested that she go ahead and started using her mouth. Backing up slightly and taking her tits out of my reach, she took my cock in her hand and started to gently stroke it while lowering her head to lick my balls.

She ran her tongue over and around my balls as she slowly pumped my shaft before running her tongue up the underside a few times, followed by a few trips around the head. Finally, she wrapped her lips around it and slid them down as far as she could while still pumping the base in her petite fist. I moaned softly as her hot mouth engulfed my throbbing rod and started running my fingers through her thick, black hair. I restrained myself from fucking her face, wanting to enjoy this as long as possible and trying to just sit there and let her do all the work. Her mouth was so hot and wet that I knew I wasn't good for much longer. I focused on enjoying the feel of her mouth on my cock and the visual of my cock disappearing into her pretty face. My cock continued to swell as my orgasm slowly built under her expert oral skills. She'd pause occasionally to lick and suck my balls some more, but mainly worked her mouth up and down my shaft.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers
12