Irresistible Johnson

Story Info
Scientific accident gives Brian the perfect penis.
7.1k words
4.6
130.5k
172

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an utterly ridiculous story about an enviable penis and breast growth. If you like silly ones, this may please you. All sex is fantasy and consensual, in a world where sex with others, regardless of relationship status, is not such a big deal.

*****

My name was Brian Johnson and that name was about to become notorious among the scientific community. I worked on a research team studying the effects of gamma radiation on living tissue and organisms. The research lab I work at is located forty feet underground, for a myriad of safety reasons, even if many thought it went overboard; unnecessarily cautious.

But it's meatheads like me that validate the needs of such safety protocols. One Saturday morning, while working alone, I accidentally opened a door to a sealed room, one we had purposefully contaminated earlier that week. It was getting cleaned through a new process involving some chemicals, and specific wave-length light pulses. Due to the new installation of this system, some of the original safety services and protocols had been disabled, which allowed me to gain access to the room, unfortunately. I got fully exposed as the alarms went wild.

For the following month, my team repeatedly cleaned the facility and quarantined me to one room in the lab. I was on a high liquid diet and scrubbing myself down daily with chemical soaps and abrasive pads. Vitals were taken several times a day, along with blood work.

Karen Langdon, the facility's on-hand nurse practitioner, stopped by to visit me in my room near the end of the quarantine. I noticed she no longer was wearing a respirator, so the lab must have tested safe days ago. I was behind a plastic curtain which separated my half of the room to just a bathroom and bedding area.

"You cost us a fortune, Mr. Johnson, you know that?"

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry."

Karen was a great medical nurse, every bit as knowledgeable as any general practitioner, probably better than most. She also happened to be a vested partner in the lab, and I think she had that on her mind every bit as much as my health. It was difficult to score research grants and jobs in our field, and a safe laboratory was critical in maintaining them. This mishap wouldn't go unnoticed, and I felt very badly for having put my coworkers and the company under such stress.

"Well, your vitals are all coming back fine. In fact, you're in perfect shape. You've always been fine with your BMI and weight, but your pulse and blood pressure are better than ever. White blood cell count also better than it was last time you were here. I think you're lucky."

"I guess so. Maybe that new cleaning system works better than expected," I said, hoping. To be honest I was terrified. Often, the effects of radiation aren't discovered until weeks or months after exposure, organisms developing tumors is common. The only thing that's noticeable though is white blood cell count being abnormally high almost immediately. I was somewhat relieved to hear the news that mine was fine after a month in quarantine.

"We're going to let you out tomorrow," said Karen.

"Yeah, I figure I'll leave this bag I've been living in, just to go out and get fired."

"That probably should happen, but it won't," said Karen. She knew something I didn't. "You got exposed. We aren't for a minute going to let you run wild. We have to keep an eye on you. So, for better or worse..."

I dropped my head. "I know, I was careless. If I'm staying on, I'll do my best to make it up to you, Karen."

Karen huffed a bit and then said, "Well, I guess that's the best an attitude we both could have about it. So back to you. Are you positive you haven't experienced anything strange? No panic attacks? No cold sweats? Heart palpitations? No physical changes? We need complete honesty to understand how we may need to address something."

I carefully thought about what she was asking. The truth was that ever since the incident, I did feel better than ever, and told the nurse as much. I explained that I always made a point to keep in shape, but I honestly felt like I was in peak condition now, even though I'd been cooped up in this room for the past month. Other than feeling good, I didn't experience anything else.

"Oh wait, I said. There is one thing," I said. "I never brought this up before, because it's kind of embarrassing, and well... I didn't think it was a big deal. I mean, I'm not even sure if this incident has anything to do with it..."

"Go on, Brian. Just tell me already."

Karen was behind the partition, but I could sense her impatience.

"Okay, here it is," I explained. "Normally, my penis hangs like the average guy's, I guess. I may be just shy of seven inches fully hard, which I think is fine, but soft, the little guy usually just looks like a turtle tucked over my ball sack. There's not much to it. Anyway, about a week after the incident I noticed it hanging rather low. Like... not half hard, but just hanging. About four or five inches long."

"Well, Brian, this does sound strange. You're saying your penis got bigger?"

"Well, when I get erections, I notice it appears to have more girth, but I don't think it's much longer. But soft, it just always hangs low now. Other than that, no change in anything. If that's the worst of this, I'll take it. Kinda nice, actually."

"And that's it. Out of ALL the things that could have happened to you, you just happen to get... what?? A penis that you find more appealing?"

"Well, I didn't ask for it," I said. "but I'm okay with that."

"Yeah, I'm sure you would be."

I heard the plastic barrier between us come unzipped as Karen entered. She had placed a filter over her nose and mouth, but was otherwise not geared up like usual. I guess they were about ready to let me mingle with them again, as I showed no trace amounts of radiation. I stood up facing her.

"Alright, big guy, let's see it."

Excuse me?" I practically screamed. I didn't expect a genital exam over it. My word was good enough.

"You're saying it's ALWAYS this way? Half hard?"

"It isn't hard," I explained. "It's soft. Completely soft. When it gets hard it just gets stiffer and wider, really, not longer. It also rises, of course." I felt weird being so blunt with her.

"I don't want to see it hard," she said. "Just show me exactly what you mean. Please, drop the pants. It won't take but a few seconds to get this over with."

The nurse was speaking pragmatically, as a professional. She seemed annoyed this was my only side effect. Having to inspect a penis from a guy she probably didn't like very much was unlikely to be appealing to her.

"You can take my word for it," I said.

"I believe you," said Karen. "But due diligence. Let me see if I see anything unusual." She snapped on a pair of rubber gloves.

I sighed and finally dropped my pants, underwear with it. As usual, my cock hung down, easily six inches. It was a look I would be proud to sport at a nude beach, I thought to myself.

Karen paused, just staring. I could tell she was somewhat impressed. Finally, she said, "And you're like this all the time? Never soft like you used to be? I know what you mean. My ex-boyfriend had a nice looking penis when it was hard, but he was embarrassed of it when it would shrink away. You know we girls don't really care."

She was almost blushing. I could barely believe Karen was being so intimate with me, as she didn't stop looking at my hanging cock. Finally, she knelt down, getting closer, lowering her mask.

"No decolorization or shading?" she asked, looking up at me. It was unusually erotic seeing her face only a foot or so away from my cock and I struggled to keep my thoughts straight.

"I haven't seen any problems, Miss Langdon. Like I said, it just hangs there all day, all the time, even after... well... you know."

"Really?" she asked, drawing her eyes back to it. She slowly lifted her left hand and lifted the head of my penis, inspecting the underside of it.

"It doesn't look like your vessels are stressed. It looks like a regular, healthy penis. Very healthy..." Her voice drifted a bit at the end.

Karen must have only been six inches from it now and looking down at her so close caused an immediate reaction. Blood rushed through my shaft, pulsing my shaft up a couple notches. My penis thickened a touch and I wriggled back from the nurse a bit. "Oh, I am so sorry," I said.

"Is that normal?" she asked, looking up at me again.

"Well, uh... no," I said. "Just when... uh... it's normal, I mean. I just had a reaction, is all."

"To what?" she asked, looking at me, deadpan, rising off the floor.

"I'm sorry, Miss Karen. Your face was just so close to my penis. I had a normal reaction to it, just like if any woman was that close to it."

"Any woman?"

"Well, uh... I don't mean to offend."

Karen suddenly dropped to the floor again, putting her face close to my cock, but she continued to look right at me in the eye.

"You're saying ANY woman's face being close to your penis makes you want to have an erection?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, both shocked and turned on, as her cheek was now no more than three inches from my shaft, yet she still looked at me, expecting answers. She had to have been teasing me, I thought, yet she looked so serious.

"What I am asking, Mr. Johnson, is this: Would you have had the same response prior to being exposed to the radiation, if some girl's face was next to your cock?"

"Well, yes, I think so. When a woman is willing to get so close to it, it usually merits that it would be getting hard. I know this is a medical setting, but I just had a reaction is all. I am stating that I was sorry for having that reaction. I don't think it is something we should be concerned about."

Finally, Karen took her eyes off me and turned them to my cock. Her nose was practically touching the head of it. I think I even felt her breathing on it. Of course, my reaction was stronger this time. With her being so blatantly sexual, my cock pulsed up in response and punched her in the chin.

Karen Langdon, a woman I knew who really kind of despised me, just allowed my cock to touch her face. This only made my cock get harder and now it was rubbing against her upper cheek as it stiffened up. She slowly looked back up at me, but didn't move her position, allowing my cock to scrape her skin the whole time.

This time, as she looked up at me, her eyes looked more seductive than a medical professional's should be. She was breathing a touch fast and said, "Brian, you have a beautiful cock. It's so beautiful."

I was flattered. Even though I thought it looked great, her confirming it definitely stroked the ego.

"Thank you," I said.

"You say your cock hangs like that even after you orgasm?"

My eyes almost popped out of my head, but before I could answer, she grabbed my shaft and forced the head of my cock in her mouth, licking all over. She quickly picked up the pace and weaved my dick in her mouth as it became wetter and wetter. It was as if she made it her mission to extract every drop of cum I had, and I did just that unloading in her mouth. She swallowed loudly as she guzzled as much down as she could manage.

With cum dripping off the edges of her lips, she dropped back, exhausted.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can't believe I just did that. Why did I do that?" Her eyes were racing left and right.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. "You started it. Are you okay? I don't want you to regret anything. I enjoyed that. Thank you."

I could tell her heart was pounding fast and she looked at me with curled brows. "It was so weird. All I could think of when I saw your penis. I mean from the VERY moment I saw your penis. I wanted to suck it, Brian. I wanted your cum."

She glanced at my now hanging cock and looked up again frantically.

"I can't explain it. I needed it so badly. It doesn't make any sense."

"Wait, you're saying you had no control over it over wanting it, but you really didn't want it?"

"I don't know," she said, sighing. "I just... it's like a voice inside me, combined with an insatiable thirst - one I have NEVER felt before, mind you - I just wanted to swallow your cum. I wasn't even..." her voice trailed off and then she slowly looked up at me. "I always hated the taste of cum."

"Excuse me?" I asked. I wondered if I should pull my pants up, but I left it there, allowing her to witness that what I had claimed was true; that my cock did hang low even after an orgasm.

Karen finally stood up, straightening her clothes a bit. "Look, we can't tell anyone this or we would both lose our jobs, but Brian, that was weird. I don't ever get horny like that. And that's the thing. I wasn't even horny. I just had this absolute need to swallow your cum."

"And you think this may have something to do with the incident?"

"How else to explain it? I'm curious, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Sadly, no."

"Any friends who are girls?"

"Well, my sister who lives with me. She has friends that come over to the apartment all the time."

Karen picked up a clipboard.

"I obviously cannot detail what happened today, but if you have the same reaction occur from other women, we need to know."

I cut her off. "Same reaction? What? You want me to go around flashing people?"

Karen tilted her head and lifted an eyebrow, before coming to her senses. "Well, look, whenever. The thing is IF other women have a reaction like I did... the need to swallow your cum... please come report it. We could get it in your medical records sooner than later. I think it is important to do, but I don't think we should report what just happened between us. Do you understand what I am saying?"

I finally pulled my pants up and said, "Okay," when I noticed something uniquely different about Karen. Her face was flush, in fact all of her skin was pink. I wondered if she was running a fever. More noticeable, were the pineapple-sized curves she was displaying under her nurse's outfit. I'd always thought she was flat.

"Karen?" I asked, looking at her chest intensely. It drew her eyes to them.

"Oh my God," she said. "No, no, no, no, no!"

She quickly stripped out of the uniform. Her bra did nothing to keep her huge breasts from pouring over them. Nipples and cleavage were everywhere. She unsnapped the bra, sending it flying, exposing what must have been a pair of DDs.

"Oh my, do you think this is from my cum?" I asked, bluntly.

"What else?" she screamed, wide eyed. "Please tell me they stopped growing."

"I didn't notice them until you got up. It must have been a very quick surge of growth, like right after you swallowed all that cum."

Her eyes drifted a bit as she whispered, "And it was so much cum..."

"We're going to have to tell the team," I said. "This won't go unnoticed." I waved at her new set of knockers. I found them amazing, but it did give her the appearance of a bimbo.

Karen looked at me, defeated. "Alright, so we tell them. All of it. The whole truth."

"I don't see why you wanted to lie about it."

"Brian, look at me. I am going to be frank here."

"Okay."

"You're a physically attractive man, but I am not, by any measure, attracted to you. I'm also kind of your superior here and I do have an occasional boyfriend. I'm sure you have had girlfriends, but you and I are NOT a match. I just don't like your personality."

"Don't hold anything back," I said, referring to a Seinfeld joke she was probably unfamiliar with.

"When I saw your penis, and remember, I was only examining it for medical purposes," she stressed, "I didn't get horny, but I had this incredible urge to swallow your semen. And now this." She pointed at her tits. "I'm not sure anyone will believe us, but we're going to need volunteers."

"Volunteers?"

"Someone else to look at your penis." Then Karen grabbed her purse, wiped her mouth with a nearby napkin and said as she was leaving, "I'll be back in an hour with the rest of the team. Be ready."

It was Phil and Heath who came into my room first, not twenty minutes after Karen had left.

"Holy shit, the cans on her!" cried Phil.

"It's kind of fucked up, man," said Heath. "But they do look pretty good."

"You saw them?" I asked.

"Well, not NAKED, but yeah, we saw her new figure," said Phil. "Wait. You actually SAW them?"

"Uh, yeah, I did, I guess. They're pretty spectacular."

I considered Phil and Heath work associates more than friends, but we could be honest to each other. They both barreled in laughter. Still, I could tell Heath was concerned. He'd been studying gamma radiation for years, and never had exposure to it proven beneficial for anyone.

"I have to say, I am a bit worried now about these effects," he said. "Supposedly, your penis changed shape and now, her breasts. Only AFTER swallowing your semen. It sounds ridiculous, yet we saw the evidence from her."

"Don't for a minute think I am going to let you see the evidence from me," I quickly retorted. "She said the need for my sperm was insatiable. I don't want MEN risking that same effect."

"Hmm, good point," said Phil. "But what woman is going to volunteer for this?"

"Oh, I know who," said Heath. "Janice. The loudmouth atheist we hired last year that works in C lab. Always a skeptic about everything."

"If someone from our team won't volunteer, I suppose we could ask," mumbled Phil, when the rest of the team finally did arrive. Karen, of course, but also Jennifer Hastings and Laura Pine, both married women in their 30s, and both shared a rather plain girl-next-door look.

"So as this information goes up the chain, I would appreciate everyone understanding that what occurred today was NOT meant to break work ethics and rules." Karen was updating everyone on the events that occurred, while trying to excuse us of any wrongdoing. She continued, "We admit we violated company policies, but please understand it was against our will."

"Who forced you?" asked Jennifer.

Karen did her best to explain that the compulsion she experienced was one she had no control over, when Jennifer interrupted and pointed at me. "Brian had control, though, didn't he?"

I suppose I did, only I just now realized it. I willfully engaged in sex while Karen didn't. I tried to explain myself, but it all looked pretty bad for me. First, I caused this mess and cost the company a fortune in cleanup costs, and then I willfully engaged in sexual acts that breached our code of conduct. I was an idiot, who appeared to not even want to have a job.

"You don't understand," I babbled. "One just can't NOT do that when offered. Wait, I mean, it was a desire for me, too. I mean... insatiable? I guess we could debate that, but..."

Then it hit me. the only way I could defend myself is to cross my fingers and explain it through a demonstration. I immediately dropped my pants, displaying my freshly washed penis in front of everyone. Immediately, the room went silent.

"Oh," said Jennifer, meekly, after a few seconds had passed. "I think I understand what you mean," looking over at Karen.

"I know! Isn't it crazy? You just want to... right?"

"Want to what, though?" asked Laura, stepping closer to my penis.

Phil and Heath looked on at the girls. The two men had also glanced at my junk hanging there, but thankfully it didn't seem to drive them to strange compulsions like it did with the ladies in the room.

"Did it get hard for you instantly?" asked Jennifer to Karen, as she too, stepped closer to me, and they all were getting down on their knees. Of course, I reacted like any healthy man would and my cock stiffened up like a rocket. Instantly, Jennifer was on it, sucking hard on the head of my cock. Laura grabbed my shaft with her right hand as she stroked it towards Jennifer's locked lips.

Karen licked her tongue, looking on closely. She then looked at all the men in the room, including me. "I will explain what's happening here while these two work Brian's cock. We all apparently are experiencing a need to drink his semen. Something that should be noted is I am not aroused."

12