Irresistibly Cute Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara then savoured the moment for a few long seconds before slowly pulling her hips back and then pushing forward, repeating the process to officially begin butt fucking Felicity Smoak for the first of many times.

There would be no arguing about that Sara thought, which could have sounded a little rapey out loud, but she knew it was just confidence in her own abilities. Confidence which was soon rewarded.

Felicity whimpered into the ball-gag when Sara officially started fucking her ass, not because it was painful as she had feared but because it was just so overwhelming to do something so forbidden. It was a taboo on top of of a taboo. Lesbian anal sex!

Felicity was having lesbian anal sex, something she had never imagined doing a few months ago, and she was doing it to please her girlfriend, the effortlessly sexy superhero Sara Lance. Luckily overthinking everything was an advantage for a change, because while Felicity was lost in those thoughts Sara was turning her forbidden hole into an eager little fuck hole.

The next thing Felicity knew she was moaning in pleasure into the ball-gag. She was moaning in pleasure from being butt fucked! She was actually enjoying it. No, she was loving it. Oh God, Felicity loved it up the ass. Which to be fair, shouldn't be such a surprise.

Sara Lance was such a sex goddess it was like she could talk anyone into anything and make them love it. Or at least Felicity, Sara seemingly to effortlessly prove it by making any pain or discomfort a distant memory so that all Felicity felt was increasingly powerful pleasure, which caused increasingly loud moans to escape from her lips as she continued to be sodomised so skilfully.

She had no doubt Sara heard that first moan, however soft it was, just as Felicity had no doubt there was a huge grin on Sara's face right now. But surprisingly it didn't encourage the Canary to increase her pace, and begging for more wasn't exactly easy for Felicity right now.

Not that it stopped her from trying, a desire not to get caught, and a genuine desire to cum, overwhelming Felicity's embarrassment. When inevitably that didn't work Felicity tried thrusting her ass back against Sara, which caused the Canary to laugh in delight, and then completely stop her thrusting which in turn made the hacker turn her head and glare angrily at her girlfriend.

Which of course just made Sara smirk shamelessly. Briefly Felicity then glared even more angrily, and she tried giving Sara her puppy dog eyes, which caused her girlfriend to giggle and make her an offer.

"You wanna cum huh?" Sara grinned, then when the other blonde frantically nodded she added, "So you like it, huh? You like me fucking this sexy fat ass of yours? Huh? Well I fucking love it! Mmmmmm, yeah I love your big sexy ass. Oh yeah. I can't get enough of it. I could never get enough of it. So here's what we're going to do... I'm going to fuck your big fat ass so good, so long, so hard that you'll never be able to sit down again without thinking about me. About thinking how good I can make you feel. How much you love it up the butt. Mmmmmm yeah, and because of that you're going to regularly spread your cheeks and beg me to butt fuck you. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, me and no one else! Not because I'm your girlfriend, but because I own your ass! Do you understand me Felicity? I make you cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass and your ass is mine! This big fat sexy ass is mine to do with as I please, and whenever I want a piece of it all I'm going to have to do is tell you to bend over and you will give me access to my property! Do you understand me? Still want me to make you cum? Do you want me to make your ass hole mine? Do you want me to make it my personal fuck hole? Mine to use whenever I want? Do you want to cum like a bitch? Do you want to be my anal loving little bitch?"

Every time Sara asked a question Felicity nodded. Sometimes it was slow and hesitant, other times it was quick and eager, but the end result was the same, Felicity agreed to whatever she had too just for the privilege of cumming.

Although as embarrassing as it was all that sounded good to her right now. Well, she could have done without Sara calling her ass 'fat' etc, but she was pretty sure her girlfriend meant it as a compliment.

Of course when Sara was finally done with her questioning Felicity didn't really have time to care what was said because she was too busy cumming, one of the most powerful orgasms of her life quickly hitting her shortly after Sara really began pounding her butt, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until all Felicity wanted to be was Sara Lance's anal loving bitch.

Sara did of course start out slowly, which to her delight had Felicity whimpering in frustration into the ball-gag.

It was so delightful in fact that she kept up that slow pace much longer than necessary, although after already denying herself the pleasure of really pounding Felicity's ass for quite some time now it was not long before Sara gave her girlfriend what she so desperately wanted, and what Sara so desperately wanted to give her.

Although she barely got going when Felicity first came, which just proved what Sara had thought when she first got a look at this girl's amazing ass, that Felicity Smoak had a butt that was made for fucking.

The ease and frequency at which she made Felicity cum, the screams of pleasure the other blonde let out into the ball-gag, and maybe most of all the way those juicy cheeks jiggled hypnotically against Sara's thighs with every hard thrust just proved her initial thought to be the gospel truth. Now it was hopefully obvious to Felicity too, but Sara had no problem doing whatever it took to prove it to her.

Right now that included using every ounce of her strength and skill to almost literally destroy Felicity's butt hole, something which Sara wished she could do forever. Sadly that wasn't possible, but she gave it a good try, anally pounding Felicity longer and harder than any woman before her.

In the process Sara inevitably came incredibly hard and frequently too. She used every ounce of her training to hold it off as long as possible, but the constant bashing against her clit from the stimulator inside the harness, the feeling and the sound of her thighs smacking loudly against Felicity's juicy cheeks, her girlfriend screams of pleasure and especially the sheer joy of sodomising Felicity Smoak inevitably caught up with her.

When it did Sara made herself proud by powering through them, although it was perhaps one of the most difficult things she had ever done, especially that first one as it was just so powerful. It also robbed her of the last of her sanity, and she truly became a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate.

At some point Felicity started pounding herself back, making the slapping of their bodies even louder. Or maybe that's just how it seemed when Felicity seemed to lose her voice.

Either way it had to be crystal clear to the outside world that people were having sex in this room, and Sara's last conscious thought for a while was that she hoped someone would break in here to try and get them to stop.

That this entire building, but especially Ray Palmer, would discover her in here, fucking Felicity Smoak up her big sexy butt, and now without a shadow of a doubt this beautiful woman was hers. That even the most intimate part of her body was hers. That Felicity Smoak was her bitch and her ass hole was her personal fuck hole.

The next thing Sara knew she was lying down on top of Felicity, which was uncomfortable for them both given her girl's hands were still tied behind her back.

That and the fact that Felicity was now whimpering softly into the ball-gag caused a rush of guilt to flood Sara's body, but she still needed a few seconds after coming to her senses to just rest before she had the energy to move.

As soon as she did she lifted herself up slightly, reach up and removed the handcuffs and the ball-gag as gently yet quickly as possible, the whole time but especially afterwards cooing softly and stroking the girl beneath her in what she hoped was a reassuring gesture.

"You okay?" Sara eventually asked nervously.

"I'm fine." Felicity replied weakly, quickly adding, "I mean, I'm probably going to die from embarrassment when I try to leave this office, because no way did no one hear that, but... I don't care."

"Really?" Sara smiled with relief.

"Really. Those orgasms were worth it." Felicity admitted, before blushing furiously, "Oh God, now I really am going to die from embarrassment."

Sara chuckled wickedly, "You know, in my experience a little embarrassment can just make it that much hotter. Especially when it comes to something extra kinky like anal... and speaking of which, do me a favour and spread your cheeks? And keep them spread no matter what?"

"Oh God, what now?" Felicity grumbled.

"You'll see." Sara said, her eyes lighting up.

Despite her grumbling Felicity obeyed pretty quickly, Sara smiling widely as her girlfriend reached back and slowly pulled her cheeks apart. That sight alone was drool worthy, which is why Sara did nothing for a few long seconds. And of course to tease Felicity.

But as hot as that was it couldn't compare with what came next as Sara started slowly pulling her strap-on out of Felicity's big ass, the other blonde continuing to spread her cheeks meaning that Sara once again got a perfect view of Felicity's ass hole stretching for her.

Which wasn't quite as good as going in, especially as it signified the end to the anal fun, but Sara still loved it, as it signified the beginning of something else.

"Fuck." Sara swore softly as her cock finally came out of Felicity's butt hole, which was now gaping wide open.

Her girl let out a cry of disapproval, and a little pain, as the head of the dildo was pulled from her ass, and then Felicity let out a soft whimper as she realised just how gaped her butt hole was.

Both of those sounds Sara found adorable and caused her to smile wickedly, which only became wider as Felicity continued holding herself open and exposing her battered back hole.

For a few long seconds Sara was content with staring at her handiwork, and then against her better judgement she reached for her phone, as she was just unable to resist getting a memento of this special night. Something she could look at and remind herself that Felicity's gorgeous ass was hers. That Felicity was hers.

Although predictably Felicity wasn't too happy about it, "Hey. HEY! Sara! No, don't..."

But Felicity was too late to stop it, Sara's training serving her well as she quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a shot, before grinning wickedly, "What? It's just a little reminder that your fat ass is mine."

"Bitch." Felicity grown, taking her hands off her cheeks.

"Considering you're the one who just took it up the ass, I'd say the only bitch here is you. And you're not just a bitch, you're my bitch." Sara taunted before playfully smacking Felicity's ass, causing her girlfriend to yelp and glare at her. Second-guessing her actions Sara apologised, "Too much? I'm sorry babe, your ass is just so hot, and you're so hot, that I might have gotten a little carried away."

"Might?" Felicity quipped, rubbing her incredibly sore ass, "God, I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week."

Those words, and the fact Felicity blushed furiously after letting them out, made Sara grin again, "But it's totally worth it, right?"

"Yeah." Felicity admitted with another blush.

"Mmmmm yeah, I remember." Sara nodded, allowing old memories to wash over her briefly before adding, "You could always try sitting on a frozen bag of peas. It always worked for me when Nyssa was a bit too rough with my ass hole."

"Nyssa fucked you up the butt?" Felicity exclaimed.

"Yeah." Sara admitted, "Pretty much at least once a day for two long, orgasm filled years. What, you thought I wanted to try anal without knowing how incredible it can be on the bottom?"

"Oh." Felicity blushed, then after a brief pause asked, "Does that mean I get a chance on top?"

"Depends if you're willing to finish in style." Sara grinned, "Cause after a deep hard butt fucking, there was nothing Nyssa liked more than having me clean her cock with my mouth."

"Really?" Felicity crinkled her nose adorably.

"Oh, you'd be surprised how enjoyable a little ATM action can be." Sara admitted with another grin, "Getting butt fucked always made me feel wonderfully submissive, and ATM was the perfect way to end that feeling. It totally underline the fact that in that moment, I was Nyssa's bitch. And honestly, it tastes better than you might think."

"I find that hard to believe." Felicity said softly, staring at the big dildo in front of her.

"Trust me, you'll love it." Sara promised as she stepped forward and gently press down on Felicity's shoulders, "Just give it a try. Please? For me?"

"Well, I am your bitch." Felicity murmured, allowing herself to be pushed downwards.

"Yeah you are." Sara agreed with another grin.

Once Felicity was on her knees Sara moved her hand from the girls shoulders to her head and gently stroked her hair. It was very tempting to shove her forwards, yank back on her hair and shoved the dildo straight into her mouth, like Nyssa had done to her after popping her anal cherry.

However Sara already knew she had pushed her luck a lot, and she wanted Felicity to do this of her own accord. And ideally because she loved her. But if she didn't do this it was no big deal, they had already done more than enough new for one night. Plus Sara had already got more than she deserved from this wonderful girl. Yet sure enough Felicity did as she was asked, with amazing results.

Felicity was hesitant to do this as she couldn't imagine it actually being pleasurable, but she would do just about anything for Sara, so eventually she closed her eyes, scrunched up her nose and opened her mouth before slowly leaning forward to take that dick into her mouth.

The dick which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, something Felicity just couldn't get out of her head for the next few minutes especially when to her horror she found the taste really wasn't quite that bad. Even worse, she moaned from the sheer shock of it, and yes, because she genuinely liked it, causing her to blush with shame.

It didn't help matters that she could practically taste the wide grin of delight on Sara's face, Felicity keeping her eyes tightly closed as she slowly began bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the strap-on, the entire time trying to ignore her girlfriend and how much she liked the taste of her own ass.

Both of which became increasingly difficult, as the more Felicity sucked Sara's cock the more her taste-buds grew to like the flavour of her own butt and of course Sara just couldn't keep her big mouth shut during this. Which Felicity tried to ignore, yet she couldn't help but blush furiously, especially as Sara became more graphic, and each word sounded so true.

"Yeahhhhhh, my girl loves it, doesn't she? Mmmmm yeah, my girl loves the taste of her own ass." Sara gleefully encouraged, "Ohhhhhh yeah, just look at you go. Taking that cock deep into your mouth like a little slut. Tasting your own fucking butt hole! Cleaning it off my cock, ooooooh yeahhhhhh, that's it baby, just like that. Take that cock deep down your throat and suck up every single drop of your yummy little anal juices. Yesssss, suck it! Suck that cock clean like a little ATM slut! Mmmmm yesssss, Nyssa made me her little ass to mouth slut, and now I've made you mine. Oh yes, you really are my bitch now Felicity. Mine! Mmmmm, all mine."

Felicity almost pulled her mouth away from Sara's dick and quipped 'duh', because of course she was Sara's. And, given what she just allowed her to do, and was doing now, she was very much Sara's bitch.

It almost wasn't even embarrassing. Almost. But what truly was embarrassing was just how quickly and easily Sara had pushed her further and further into depravity. True, in this case she was at least partly to blame, but it still embarrassed the part of her which could still feel shame.

Which didn't really matter, because as she was currently proving, she would do anything for Sara. Especially as each new thing Sara pushed her into Felicity ended up loving it.

She liked ass to mouth less than anal sex, but that was just because the orgasms had been truly mind blowing, and embarrassingly addictive. Like, even though her ass was incredibly sore and tender Felicity had to stop herself from begging for more anal.

So she was happy to reward Sara with a little ATM action, even eventually stuffing the entire length of the dildo down her throat for a thorough cleaning. However even as she revelled in the submission Felicity was thinking about turning the tables on her more dominant lover.

Partly because she was hopelessly in love with Sara Lance, and wanted to give her the same kind of amazing pleasure she had so recently received. But mostly, as in this moment she looked up into Sara's grinning face, Felicity wanted revenge. And she was determined to get it.

12