Irresistibly Cute Ch. 08

Story Info
Sara interrupts Felicity at work, and pays for it.
8.2k words
4.44
8.5k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sara Lance had always known Felicity Smoak was too good for her, and that everybody had known it, but that was never more clear as she walked through Parma Tech, formerly known as Queen Consolidated. Everybody knew who she was. Knew she was just a bartender, and not worthy of the new CEO.

See, Ray Palmer had reportedly died in an explosion, and while Sara never liked him she hadn't really wanted him dead. He even seemed like a decent guy, after he stopped hitting on her girlfriend. But as a result of his death Felicity had been named his successor, which was his idea apparently, believing that Felicity would do right by his legacy.

As far as Sara was concerned he couldn't have picked a better choice, but she knew her girl was a worrier, which was why she thought she'd surprise her on her first day with a little picnic. And ideally a couple of orgasms to relax her. And she certainly didn't mind walking through a sea of disapproving gazes to do it.

In fact, Sara rather enjoyed the disapproval, and gave a few of her girlfriend's new employees a wicked smile, unnecessarily telling them she wasn't just here for food and conversation. Because she never was whenever she visited Felicity at work, every time ending with some sort of sexy fun, and Sara really had her heart set on bending Felicity over her new desk, because she'd never butt fucked a CEO before and was eager to find out what it was like.

Unfortunately as she got to the office Felicity's new secretary practically jumped out in front of her and told her, "Sorry Miss, she's in a meeting."

For a few long moments Sara considered insisting, by force if necessary, which would be easy enough for her, but instead she grumbled, "Fine, I'll wait."

*

So she did, and the first hour or so she was even good about it, however even after the League of Assassins had repeatedly tried to beat patients into her it was never one of her virtues, so inevitably Sara barged into Felicity's office before the secretary could stop her, "Hi sweetie!"

"Sara! I'm in a meeting!" Felicity snapped angrily.

"I know, I'm sorry." Sara apologised, "But you know I hate it when you work through lunch. It's not healthy."

"We'll talk about this later." Felicity said dismissively, before turning to the other people in her office, "I'm so sorry about this, it won't happen again."

"How much longer will you be?" Sara asked softly.

"As long as it takes." Felicity said firmly.

*

As long as it takes, turned out to be another hour, ruining Sara's chance for the picnic she wanted as she just couldn't wait that long to eat. She almost ate Felicity's too out of pettiness, and if she was honest Sara kind of wanted to make her girlfriend yell at her like that again.

Sara knew it was super inappropriate, but she was so used to submissive little Felicity melting and letting her have her way, even when the Canary had genuinely been the wrong, so seeing her being so commanding was a huge turn on.

But Sara was also worried about her. So as soon as the stuffy businessman finally left Sara practically rushed into Felicity's office, despite the protests of the secretary. Although when she got there she was unsure what to say, partly because Felicity was glaring at her.

The secretary was close behind, and quickly told his boss, "I'm sorry Ms Smoak, I couldn't stop her."

"It's okay, no one could. Just leave her to me." Felicity said dismissively, and then when her secretary lingered firmly told him, "Now!"

Sara tried not to smirk as the secretary left and shut the door behind him, and forced a genuinely sorry look on her face as she told her lover, "I'm sorry, I just-"

"Shut up and hand me my lunch. I literally only have a couple of minutes." Felicity sighed, holding out her hand.

Glad she hadn't eaten it herself Sara handed it over, and grinned as Felicity wolfed it down, then after about a minute asked, "So, we good?"

"No. Now seriously, shut up." Felicity said firmly, finishing her lunch before grumbling, "You know Sara, you can be so embarrassing sometimes."

"I know." Sara said, unable to keep a smile from crossing her face.

"Do you?" Felicity questioned, wiping that smile off of Sara's face, "Because I love you, and bringing me lunch is so sweet, but you completely ruined the gesture by being so rude and impatient. Which was kind of cute when I was just a secretary, but now I'm a CEO it's just not acceptable behaviour. Not while I'm working. And that goes double for your possessive attitude."

"I thought you liked it when I'm possessive." Sara quipped, unable to help herself.

"Not while I'm working!" Felicity hissed, getting out of her chair and walking around her new desk, "So things are going to have to change around here... bend over my desk."

"What?" Sara frowned.

"Bend over my desk." Felicity said firmly right in Sara's face, "Don't make me say it again."

There was a brief pause and then Sara smirked, "Yes Ms Smoak."

Sara did as she was told and then after another pause Felicity placed her hand onto Sara's ass and began to slide that hand over it, "This is exactly where you wanted me, right? You wanted to bend me over my desk just like when I was Rey's secretary and butt fuck me, because Sara Lance is incapable of doing anything sweet without an ulterior motive."

Yet another pause and then Sara reluctantly admitted, "Yes."

"Do you miss it?" Felicity asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"What?" Sara frowned.

"Being butt fucked?" Felicity clarified, reaching down to squeeze Sara's ass before beginning to slide her right hand over it, "You said Nyssa fucked this perfect little ass of yours all the time when you were together, and nothing made you cum harder then a nice hard butt fucking."

"Yeah, well..." Sara blushed a little, before quipping, "That was before I knew the joy of banging your sexy little butt."

"You asked the question." Felicity pushed with a smirk.

There was long pause and then Sara admitted with another blush, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Felicity pushed.

"Yes, I miss it." Sara clarified, "I miss being butt fucked."

"Okay." Felicity said, taking her hand off Sara's butt, walking back to her and sitting down before continuing, "I have another meeting in a couple of seconds, and then more throughout the day. If you can stand quietly in the corner I will butt fuck you over my desk when everyone has gone. If not, I will just spank you, and find a way to make you not enjoy it. Either way, I will spank you."

For a few seconds Sara just knelt there in disbelief, then Felicity gave her an angry look and she scrambled to get up and get in the corner. She got there just in time for a bunch of people in business suits to come in, beginning the first of many boring meetings which were more than punishment enough for Sara's actions.

Although it was something Sara could respect, because she wasn't sure Felicity could spank her hard enough that she wouldn't enjoy it, and she truly had missed being butt fucked, so this would be likely the only real punishment she would received today.

And even that was bearable as she got to watch Felicity work, her girl totally in her element as she commanded those around her, which was so sexy. She also got to imagine what was going to happen at the end of the day, which was it's own torture as Sara impatiently waited for it.

*

Felicity Smoak had spent the last few years working job she was ridiculously overqualified for.

Rey's assistant had been a massive step up, as he delivered on his promises on having more to do within the company, but that didn't mean she was ready to take over from him. Now she was ridiculously underqualified for her new position, and she had been freaking out pretty much non-stop since he died and left her with this enormous responsibility.

The only thing that had really got her through it was her second job, and more importantly the most supportive and loving girlfriend ever who constantly told her she could do this, and reminded her why.

Ironically that might now be Sara's undoing, or at least a catalyst for a change in their relationship. But as it turned out Sara was right, when it really mattered Felicity could lead Team Arrow to victory better than Oliver ever could, and that translated to giving her the confidence she needed for her new job.

It wasn't unlike her lover and her friends who put masks on to save their city, meaning that Sara hadn't barged in on her meek and smitten girlfriend, she had interrupted the powerful and commanding businesswoman Felicity Smoak, and was now paying the price for it. More importantly she would pay later, if only Felicity could maintain this level of confidence when everyone else had gone home, which wasn't a given, but Felicity was more determined than ever to go through with it.

Today had gone surprisingly well, leaving Felicity on an credible confidence high. She even had the confidence to 'shhh' her normally dominant girlfriend at the end of the day when everyone started to go home, Felicity finishing off everything that was urgent, and a few things that weren't, just to further torture Sara.

Also if she was honest with herself Felicity was psyching herself up for what it felt like she had to do if she wanted to keep Sara long term. After all, Sara Lance liked a variety of things, and sometimes it felt like it was just a matter of time before she went back to her first love Nyssa al Ghul who had dominated Sara like no one else. This was Felicity's chance to make sure that didn't happen, and against her better judgement Felicity decided to admit that.

"I still can't believe it, you know?" Felicity murmured softly without looking at the other girl.

"What?" Sara frowned.

Felicity smiled softly, and finally looked at Sara for the first time in hours, "That you're mine."

Returning the smile Sara happily admitted, "I still can't believe the same thing."

Mostly ignoring the compliment Felicity continued, "I keep expecting you to get bored, or freak out because we're getting too serious, or-"

"I won't!" Sara said firmly, "I promise, I-"

"Quiet!" Felicity snapped firmly, then quickly explaining, "I'm not looking for reassurance here, I'm just stating a fact. I know you have your fears too, and it's natural, and we've talked about this several times. But here's something we haven't talked about enough, Nyssa. I've always been afraid that you'll leave me for her. I know, I know... Sara, hear me out! I've been afraid, because duh, she is amazing, but she also was so many of your firsts. Your first love. Your first woman. Your first... Dom. You said it yourself Sara, no one ever dominated you like Nyssa al Ghul. God Sara, she took your anal cherry! I know from experience what a big deal that is."

"You don't have to replace her." Sara interrupted, "I love you. I love you so much."

"What if I want to replace her?" Felicity asked, "What if I want to spank you and fuck you up the ass?"

Sara gulped softly, and forced herself to reply, "Only if that's really what you want."

"You know what I want?" Felicity asked rhetorically, getting out of her chair and slowly walking over to Sara while answering her own question, "I want to show you just how much I love you. I want to give you a fraction of the pleasure you give me every God damn day. I want to give you everything you want. Everything you need. But Sara, do you know what I really want? I want to punish you for being such a little brat whenever I'm working."

During that second question Felicity cupped Sara's face with both hands, then when she answered it moved one of those hands to the back of her girl's head to grab a handful of blonde hair and yank it roughly. She then dragged Sara by the hair over to her desk and roughly shoved her over it.

God, if Felicity ever went back in time and told herself she'd ever do this to a deadly assassin she would have laughed in her own face. Then probably asked her about a billion questions. The point was the feeling was incredible, but had nothing on what came next. Which wouldn't have been possible if Sara hadn't wanted it to happen, which just made it even more incredible.

"Look at this!" Felicity exclaimed, rubbing her hand over Sara's ass, "Look at these jeans! This is a place of business, you couldn't throw a skirt on or a nice dress? Are you trying to make me forget that you are a girl, because with those tits good luck honey. Or are you just playing up the stereotype? Big bad Sara Lance, the tough butch to her meek little bitch of a girlfriend Felicity Smoak? Is that what you think? Well guess what, your meek little girlfriend is about to spank your ass for being a naughty little bitch! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, at least your butt looks incredible in these jeans Sara, but it's going to look even better when I'm done making it rosy red!"

Sara cried out a little when Felicity yanked her hair, and then again when she was pulled over to the desk, and then again as she was forced face down over it. Then she cried out extra loudly when Felicity concluded her latest rant with a hard slap to Sara's ass.

Of course each of those cries were mostly of enjoyment, and part of Sara wanted to keep crying out as a way to encourage her girl to keep doing what she was doing. However Sara prefered the idea of Felicity earning those cries. If it was anyone else they would have earn them, especially if it was someone like Nyssa, and Sara guess that Felicity would want her to stifle something just in case there was anyone hanging around.

"Unacceptable." Felicity grumbled when she finally got another cry from her girlfriend, unknowingly proving Sara right, "I'd love my co-workers to hear me finally getting revenge on you, but it would be way too inappropriate. Besides, if were going to do this right, I think we're going to need a few accessories..."

With those words Felicity moved round her desk, and slowly pulled out a ball-gag, handcuffs, a bottle of lube and finally a large strap-on dildo one by one out of her desk, each one making Sara smile with delight. Sara then just stared in equal delight as Felicity slowly stripped off her long beautiful dress, followed by her pants and panties, leaving her in her high-heeled shoes and cute little nerd glasses.

Then Felicity slowly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and then she tightened it around her waist. She then push the other items closer to Sara and walked back around so she was behind her again, briefly slapping her ass before giving her another order.

"Hands behind your back." Felicity ordered, then pushed, "What do you say?"

Sara thought for a few long seconds, then grinned as she replied, "Yes Ms Smoak."

As soon as Sara placed her hands behind her back Felicity slapped them on with a grace which ironically Sara taught her, because who knows what would come up in a fight, then ordered, "Open your mouth."

"Yes Ms Smoak." Sara barely got those words out before her mouth was stuffed with the large black ball.

Given Sara hadn't thought this would come up in a fight Felicity tightened the straps with a lot less grace, but she got it done. Then Felicity pushed Sara back down, stepped back and pretended to look thoughtful for a few long seconds, before adding, "Something is missing... oh, I know, if this is going to be a proper spanking, and revenge for what you did to me, this really should be a bare bottom spanking."

As she said those words Felicity got behind Sara, reached around her, grabbed her belt and began undoing it. Given she didn't have any experience with this it wasn't particularly graceful, or quick, but Felicity got the job done, slowly 'pantsing' Sara so her ass slowly came into view.

Which was something Sara had done many times so she could savour revealing the prize that was Felicity's backside, but Sara was quite proud of her own butt, and Felicity had made it very clear that she thought it was irresistibly cute. She'd never admitted to a desire to spank or fuck it before, but Sara was very glad that her more twisted desires were rubbing off on her girlfriend, as it meant she was about to benefit from it a great deal.

First came the pain. Not much at first, but after some unnecessarily slow and gentle build-up Felicity did eventually start giving her all she had, and Sara loved her for it. That was when Sara allowed the cries to slip through the ball gag, partly because she wanted to reward Felicity for doing a good job, and partly because she genuinely couldn't help it.

Felicity had obviously learned well from the times that Sara had spanked her, and was using them on Sara's ass, making the Canary so very proud of her. Of course this meant when the tables were turned she'd find an excuse to spank Felicity again, but not too hard, as she wouldn't want to discourage her from doing this again.

Felicity had smacked Sara's ass before when her girlfriend was being cheeky, and a couple of times when she was fucking Sara from behind with her fingers or even using a strap-on. Also on the latter occasions, and particularly when Sara was riding her reverse cowgirl, Felicity got a great look at those jiggling cheeks.

Sara even like to tease her sometimes by wiggling her butt at her, or shaking her booty on the dancefloor. Each time Felicity was captivated by that sight, because Sara Lance truly had a perfect little butt. It was the best ever in Felicity's admittedly biased opinion. Not technically fat, but curvaceous enough to draw you in and make you want to do naughty things to it. Which Felicity definitely intended to do now.

One of those things was definitely a spanking, but Felicity never thought she'd actually have the guts to do it. To actually spank this deadly assassin who was normally so dominant with her. And yet, Sara was submitting to this without protest. Even eagerly. Partly because she liked this kind of thing, but also because she truly loved Felicity, which made Felicity's heart flutter.

It almost made her feel guilty about what she was doing. Almost. But it was hard to care when she saw Sara's ass jiggling for her like never before, each strike far more satisfying than any Felicity had dished out before. Although they only got more satisfying as the spanking went on.

After the first few initial hard strikes the spanking became soft, gentle and teasing, partly because Felicity only had a limited amount of strength, speed and stamina, but also because it was what Sara had done to her before. Perhaps most importantly of all it gave her the chance to grope Sara's butt in a way the Canary with never allowed anyone else to do.

Sara also loved doing this to her, but it was different because of what a bad ass Sara was, which was true throughout the spanking. However while doing this Felicity didn't get much of a reaction, which wasn't surprising as Sara had shrugged off way worse pain, but it made Felicity worry she wasn't doing a good enough job.

So eventually Felicity phased out the groping and intensified the speed and the force of the blows until she was raining down smack after smack onto Sara's butt. It was nothing compared to what Sara could dish out, but not only did it get the mighty assassin turned vigilante to cry out but it caused her perfect ass to turn bright pink, to a light red, and then to a bright red.

Which probably shouldn't have been a turn on but it was, another sign that Sara had rubbed off on her, which Felicity was very happy with. It was enough to push Felicity into spanking Sara even harder, using every ounce of her strength on the Canary's bottom until her hand ached. It was worth it though just to see those cheeks jiggle, and Sara to cry out in mostly delight.

Sara had enjoyed the gentle spanking and especially the groping as it showed Felicity's desire for her, but she truly loved the hard spanking. It couldn't even compare to the roughness she had received from Nyssa, but that didn't matter. Just the fact that she would consider it a hard spanking was impressive. More importantly it was a signed of Felicity's love for her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers