Irresistibly Cute Ch. 09

Story Info
Sara proposes to Felicity.
8.9k words
4.47
6.1k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Marry me."

Deafening silence fell over the room, then after a long pause Felicity was just about able to get out a single word, a dramatic change from seconds before, "What?"

Sara had been trained to make split-second decisions which were the difference between life and death, but in this moment she just stood completely still, her mouth kind of open, like a total idiot.

Seconds before Felicity had been rambling on about something, and even though it was nothing out of the ordinary Sara had been left dumbstruck by just how much she loved this woman, with blissful happiness as she stared at her, and then those two little words had just fell out of her mouth without her permission, leaving her with limited options.

Namely to chicken out in denial, or to be brave and push forwards now those words were finally out there. For better or for worse, she chose the latter.

So taking a calming breath Sara step forwards, gently took Felicity's hands in hers and told her, "I've been thinking about it for some time. Since I met you, honestly. But, it's been two blissful years, which is a lifetime in our line of work, and I just... I just couldn't hold it in any more. Not while watching you be irresistibly cute, and gorgeous, and way too good for me, and I don't have a ring, but I'll get one. I'll get you whatever you want. Do anything you want. Just please, baby, say yes. Be mine forever. Please? I-"

After cutting her new fiancé off with a passionate but brief kiss Felicity pulled back and grinned, "Now who's being irresistibly cute?"

"Well..." Sara began breathlessly, before grinning and wrapping her arms around her girl, "We always know how to get the other's attention."

Felicity grinned, leaned in for another kiss, and then pulled back to clarify, "That's a yes, by the way. But you totally owe me a ring and a proper proposal."

"Done." Sara promised before giving Felicity another kiss.

"And you've totally got to set aside... some time to do the wedding planning with me... and not just say, whatever you want sweetie... no... I want this to be our wedding... not just mine..." Felicity just about managed to get out in between kisses as Sara slowly began moving them through their home in the direction of their bed, "And you got to... go wedding dress shopping with Laurel... and not just for ten minutes... I'm talking at least half an hour here... really find something you like... although I'm sure you'll look amazing no matter what... you always look amazing... so amazing... so Sara... oh God!"

Sometimes Sara mumbled yes before kissing Felicity, but mostly she just kissed her as a reply, as she felt the fact that the kisses were increasingly passionate and long was answer enough. Felicity certainly didn't complain, especially when Sara began stripping off their clothes, and then gently lowered her naked girlfriend onto the bed and got on top of her.

Then she just concentrated on kissing her for a few long minutes, before breaking away and starting to kiss her way down her body, at first lingering on Felicity's neck before a few minutes later moving even lower to kiss her way to a breast and then take a nipple into her mouth.

She then went back and forth between those nipples, giving them a similar treatment to what she had just given Felicity's neck, namely sucking and kissing the soft flesh underneath her in the name of making her girl feel good. Both time she very much succeeded, Felicity constantly moaning and groaning with pure pleasure as Sara went to work on her, using what was now years worth of knowledge to drive her wild.

That included digging her teeth into the sensitive flesh, in the case of Felicity's neck leaving a mark, or more accurately re-doing a previous mark. Actually it was the same for Felicity's tits, except she was giving her a little more pleasure.

Then just as Sara was about to move lower Felicity moaned, "Sit on my face."

Sara did briefly consider protesting. After all, it really felt like a night she should be worshipping Felicity. Maybe even exclusively with her mouth. Although Sara normally save that for when she really screwed up, and this was exactly the opposite of that, and honestly, it was really hard to turn down the chance to sit on Felicity's pretty little face.

So after thoughtfully sliding her tongue around Felicity's nipples for a few long seconds Sara grinned up at her fiancé, and then scrambled up her body to position herself over her face. She then paused to savour the moment, before slowly lowering herself down, the assassin crying out with delight as the hacker reached up, grabbed her butt and forcefully pulled her down onto that pretty little face of hers.

Felicity had wanted to just flip Sara over and insist that she worship her body, but it was a little difficult for her to think coherently, let alone go through with something like that when Sara was using that wicked mouth of hers on her.

Besides, while she had occasionally taken Sara by surprise mostly Felicity found if she tried to flip their positions the Canary would just pin her down, grinned wickedly, and then be even more determined to take control. And as Sara seemed to be in one of her dominant moods Felicity eased into taking control by letting the other woman sit on her face. Also, Felicity just loved it when Sara sat on her face.

That was mostly because she became surrounded by nothing but Sara Lance. It was all Felicity could see, smell, and taste, and it certainly consumed her sense of touch and hearing as she reached up to grab a handful of meaty butt while Sara cried out loudly in pleasure, first long, slow lick.

Which was followed by soft cries, along with gasps, moans, and even occasionally whimpers of pure pleasure as Felicity eagerly settled into a slow and steady pace of licking the other girl's pussy. Which was once just a fantasy, but now was practically her life. Her heaven. Her privilege. Oh yes, Sara Lance defended innocent people by night, and it was Felicity's honour to reward her for that more or less every single night.

Occasionally there was some days they were just too exhausted, or just didn't have the time, or it just wasn't convenient, but Felicity wanted Sara just as much today as she had when she first saw her. More even. So Felicity refused to let them become just another statistic in lesbian bed death. Just as she was determined not to let them turn into an old married couple anytime soon.

No, they weren't old, and they certainly weren't just friends. They were too young, beautiful women, with an insatiable desire for each other, something Felicity was only too happy to prove now, just as Sara soon would. All to celebrate the fact that they had just got engaged.

Engaged, Felicity thought again with a wide smile crossing her lips. She was engaged. To another woman. To the woman she loved. To Sara Lance, the superhero simply known as the Canary, a deadly former assassin who had devoted her life to helping people, was sweet, kind and funny, and had abbs for days.

And big boobs. And a booty that just wouldn't quit. A big round booty which was so fun to squeeze and fondle while Felicity continued to lovingly lick the yummy treat that was gently pressed against her mouth, the hacker already looking forward to when her superhero would inevitably grind down upon her face, so she could give her new fiancé even more pleasure.

Sara was doing a good job of regaining her normal cool, but inside she was giddy as a teenage girl who had just got a date with the person she liked. Only it was ten times better, because this was the person she loved agreeing to marry her. This was the woman she loved, brilliant hacker and underrated bad ass Felicity Smoak, who had literally taken a bullet for her in the past, and that was before they had even started dating.

Felicity was selfless, kind, wonderful and just so irresistibly cute. And she just agreed to be Sara's wife. Sara was going to have a wife. And she was going to be the most amazing wife in the world, silently promising herself she would devote her life to making her new wife happy.

At the moment it was very much the other way round, and while it was important for a relationship to have a healthy amount of give and take Sara just couldn't resist giving at least something back right now, even if it wasn't much. That was why she had been sure to mount Felicity's face while facing her new fiancé's body, so it was nice and easy for Sara to reach down and gently cup the other woman's tits.

Felicity let out an adorable gasp into her cunt from just that small touch, which in turn made Sara let out an extra loud moan, and it was more or less the same story when Sara began playing with those tits. She of course started slowly and gently, and Sara tried to keep that up, she really did, but ultimately she couldn't help getting rougher.

Eventually Sara even began pinching them roughly, partly to get an extra loud cry out of Felicity, and increase the pleasure, but mostly just to encourage her new fiancé to make her cum so she could return the favour. Unfortunately the other girl didn't take the bait, and for a while Sara just let her have her way.

After all, she did love her, and was truly overwhelmed with gratitude to her right now. Although that was ultimately the reason she pressed the issue, because as much as Sara loved spending hours gently making love she just wasn't in the mood for it now. Or at least she wasn't in the mood to receive it. No, she wanted to give.

So Sara began begging shamelessly, "More! Mmmmmm, give me more! Fuck me! Oh Felicity, sweetie, ohhhhhhhh, give me more. Fuck me, oooooooh, fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck my little queer cunt! Fuck it hard! Please? Oooooooh Felicity, mmmmmm, that feel so good babe, but I need more. I need your tongue. Ohhhhhhh fuck, I need it. I need it inside me. Please Felicity, mmmmmmm, baby, give it to me. Please? Make me cum with your talented little mouth you love to you so much. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me baby! Tongue fuck me and make me cum. Make me cum so I can make you cum. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, fuck me! Please? Please Felicity, ooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddd, I can't wait any longer, I need more. Or are you waiting for me to take it? Are you? Because if you are, we can do that."

Initially Sara was disappointed when Felicity didn't respond to her begging. However then a wicked thought crossed her mind, and soon she was grinning wickedly and lowering her upper body down. Which was a really obvious answer she should have done a long time ago, but Sara wasn't going to waste time scolding herself, not when she could be licking Felicity's pussy in a 69.

Of course that created a difficult dilemma for her. She wanted to make slow, gentle love to Felicity, but at the same time Sara wanted to cum. For better or for worse she definitely hadn't faked that desire. And while it definitely felt like it was for worse right now Sara still concluded that she owed Felicity some gentle attention.

Felicity definitely welcomed it with a loud cry of pleasure into Sara's cunt as soon as the other girl's tongue slid across her pussy lips. Honestly Felicity had been expecting this sooner. Well, either this, or Sara starting to grind down onto her face, and while Felicity would have been happy with either if she was being honest with herself this was her preference.

Because God, was Sara good at eating pussy. Even just those first half a dozen gentle licks was enough to have Felicity moaning, groaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out into Sara's pussy with pure joy, which just caused Sara to do the same, creating a wonderful circle of pleasure.

As wonderful as it was it soon had Felicity craving more, and while she ignored that feeling just for the best of both giving and receiving pleasure at the same time with her brand-new fiancé it was not long before it just became too much for her. However begging for more wasn't worth the sacrifice of pulling away from Sara's honeypot, especially when delicious liquid was pouring pretty much directly into her mouth and down her throat.

So instead she stole a page out of Sara's sneaky assassin playbook and again hit the other blonde's clit with every swipe of her tongue, instead of every other lick, and began lingering on the entrance to Sara's pussy.

This caused Sara to smile against Felicity's pussy, and ultimately mirror the process on the hacker, although it took a lot longer than Felicity would have guessed for the Canary to do that. Also longer than she would have liked. Obviously Sara knew what she was up too, and wanted to tease her a bit. No matter, soon Felicity had the sneaky assassin right where she wanted her.

Felicity kept her there as punishment. If you could call it that, considering it was on the edge of orgasm. An orgasm Felicity had every intention of giving her. But first she relentlessly teased her, giving Sara just enough to get there, but never to push her over the edge, and never entering her like Sara had so passionately begged for.

Of course Sara did the same to her, and the former assassin turned superhero had a lot more endurance than poor little Felicity Smoak, not to mention experience being tortured, both painfully and pleasurably. But after two long years of practically non-stop sex with the amazing Sara Lance she had just about caught up to the other woman.

Or at least Felicity liked to tell herself that. Either way she did herself proud, perhaps even lasting a record amount of time in this particular position before giving in. Which meant shoving her tongue as deep into Sara as it would go, making her fiancé cum, and then receiving similar ecstasy herself only a few seconds later.

Sara cried out in pure joy at receiving a long-awaited orgasm, although she only took a few seconds to enjoy it before copying Felicity's actions and shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into her fiancé, and then removing her tongue just as quickly so she could swallow Felicity's precious cum. Unlike Felicity though Sara was able to get the majority of the other woman's cum.

Her girl still struggled with that sometimes, especially whenever Sara was sitting on her face. Although maybe she just liked having a face full of cum. Whatever the case Sara certainly wasn't complaining. No, she was far too busy swallowing cum while receiving a climax herself. So basically, Sara was in heaven. Or at least as close to it as she would ever get.

Pretty much every day of her life with Felicity was heaven, one which Sara didn't feel like she deserved but desperately wanted, and in that moment promised to try and make her girl this happy everyday of their lives. Even if it wasn't through sex. Although Sara would cherish every moment of the sex, and would continue to make sure she got it as regularly as she could.

After all, she didn't know whether she was going to get to grow old with Felicity, but lately the idea wasn't so scary. In fact Sara was fighting twice as hard to ensure that became a reality. Of course, that wasn't her main focus right now. How could it possibly be, when she was 69'ing with the woman she loved?

Instead Sara was very much focused on pushing her face as deep into Felicity's cunt as possible and then ramming her tongue inside it the second that Felicity's first climax was over. She soon pushed her lover to another after only a few minutes of tongue fucking, then gleefully repeated the process.

Of course so did Felicity, meaning that Sara was constantly having to push herself through her own climax is to give Felicity pleasure. It was truly a wonderful problem to have, but it was still a problem, as inevitably it all became too much. They made the most out of it while they could, rubbing themselves against each other's faces and using every trick they knew to make the other cum, but ultimately they were forced to stop.

The alternative was fucking each other into unconsciousness, and while that was far from unpleasant or unusual Sara definitely wanted to fuck Felicity in other ways first. So reluctantly Sara put a stop to the 69.

Although at least she did it in the most enjoyable way possible, namely turning around on top of Felicity and then shoving her tongue down the other girl's throat, allowing the two blondes to taste their own cum and pussy cream on the other's lips and tongue, and inside their mouths. Then after a really intense making out session Sara rolled off the bed and retrieved her favourite strap-on dildo, only to be in for a surprise.

"No!" Felicity said firmly, enjoying the look of surprise on Sara's face for a few seconds before holding out her hand, "Give that to me."

"Are you sure?" Sara asked with a grin.

"Yes. No!" Felicity corrected herself, before standing up and grinning, "Strap it onto me."

There was a brief pause, then Sara grinned again, "Yes Mistress."

Felicity avoided the urge to roll her eyes and just enjoy the sight of Sara sauntering over to her and then dropping down to her knees in front of her. Having Sara's face directly in front of her pussy had Felicity quivering, and almost reaching out to grab a handful of beautiful blonde hair and shove that pretty little face back into her cunt were it belonged.

But no, while it was tempting, she had other plans. So instead she waited for Sara to hold out the harness so she could step into it, and then for Sara to pull it up her thighs and tightened it around her waist. The second it was in place Felicity did eventually grab that blonde hair and pushed forwards, but she also grabbed the newly acquired cock and guided it to Sara's lips.

"Suck it." Felicity ordered, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, suck it you little slut! Fuck yeah! Suck it like the little cock sucking slut you are! Oh God Sara, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. I've always thought that. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, the deadly Sara Lance is such a good little cock sucker! My good little cock sucker. Oh yeah, take it deep cock sucker! Take my cock deep down your fucking throat! Ooooooh fuck, that's so hot. You're so hot. Oh my God Sara, I love you! I love you so much. Oh yeah, suck it baby! Suck my cock! Get it nice and ready for your other slutty little fuck holes you little dyke whore! Oooooohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

The moment that cock touched Sara's lips she parted them eagerly and wrapped them around the head of the dildo. She did that while staring up at Felicity, although she didn't seem to close her eyes to savour the moment she began bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the strap-on as Felicity started gleefully giving her girl the kind of encouragement which she so enjoyed.

Which both of them so enjoyed, if Felicity was being honest with herself, Sara rubbing off on her in more ways than one over the past few years. That thought of course made Felicity smile almost as much as the blow job she was now receiving, the hacker then beginning to stroke the Canary's hair to further encourage her.

Of course Sara never needed much encouragement to do things like this, but often giving her that kind of encouragement meant wonderful rewards. In this case Sara bobbed her head even lower than before, pushing the strap-on into her throat with practised ease, even looking up at Felicity and obviously smiling around the dick.

Felicity just couldn't resist returning the smile, overwhelmed for a second by her love and lust for her new fiancé. Then she remembered that she was supposed to be taking control here and being dominant, so she pushed Sara's head down so the full length of the cock was down her throat and then kept her there.

It was something most women couldn't do, and to even try it would be simply abuse and something no one in their right mind would take. But not Sara Lance. No, Sara let out a muffled sound of delight in between choking and gagging on the cock and then when Felicity let go the Canary showed off by staying there for a few long seconds before coming up for air, and then repeating the process without any prompting whatsoever.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers