Irresistibly Cute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for Felicity before she could overanalyse it too much she found herself letting out a long moan followed by a series of moans, groans, whimpers and cries as she became lost in the paradise that was having a skilled girl tongue lapping away at her pussy, Sara effortlessly establishing a steady rhythm which drove Felicity crazy. Mostly because she couldn't figure out what Sara was doing that made this so much better than on the few occasions a boyfriend had reluctantly gone down on Felicity.

Was it the confidence? The way Sara lingered on her entrance and clit? Or the way she got... creative with her tongue, moving clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down? Felicity didn't know and for once she found she didn't really care. The how and the why didn't matter, all that mattered was that Sara kept doing what she was doing, Felicity loosening the death grip she had on the arms of her chair to move her hands down in between her legs to grab the back of Sara's head. Of course she couldn't have stopped the skilled assassin from pulling away if she wanted to, but clearly that wasn't a problem and Felicity hoped that Sara would see this as encouragement rather than a lingering side-effect of her own insecurities.

Sara was partly amused by Felicity's hands on her head, but also a little encouraged. And disappointed. She had been hoping Felicity would push her face deeper into the yummy treat in front of her, and no matter how much Sara increased the force of her licking she couldn't make the deliciously cute nerd girl use force on her. Or curse with anything that wasn't 'oh God', although Sara did love the fact that her name seem to be the only other thing coming out of Felicity's mouth which was coherent.

It should be noted also that if Sara really wanted a stronger action out of Felicity, there was an easy way to do that. All it would take was a little more, concentration. However the question was did Sara really want to make Felicity cum so soon? Again? Sure, they could be discovered and/or Felicity could freak out at any time, but unlike the fingering Sara was finally getting to taste the other blonde girl the way she had been aching to taste her since the moment she saw her. So did she really want to rush this? Especially as this might be her only chance to fuck the irresistibly cute Felicity Smoak?

After several minutes of debate inside her own head Sara concluded that she had rushed things enough for one night, for more than she attended in fact. Before she had a moment of weakness, the sounds Felicity was making and her own desire for the cute little hacker driving her to make the other blonde cum as quickly as she could, Sara made her decision. She decided she would take her time. And she did, the assassin delivering slow lick after slow lick, only lingering just enough so that Felicity was kept on the edge of what Nyssa had taught Sara was 'real pleasure', Sara's mind becoming focused on her task with machine-like efficiency.

Sara would have thought Felicity would have approved of that analogy, but her whimpers and moans became increasingly frustrated until the hacker whimpered, "Please... Sara... more... oh please more, I need... I need you to make me cum. Please Sara, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd, make me cum like you did before, mmmmmmmm, please, please, please, please, please make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh God, ooooooooooh make me cum make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd yeeeeessssssss!"

Inspired by that little request Sara reached up to start rubbing Felicity's pussy lips with her fingertips while her tongue concentrated on flicking the other girl's clit. After a few seconds Sara even used a little more force than she had been, even though it wasn't necessary, this edition easily had Felicity crying out in approval. It wasn't enough though, because enjoying herself was one thing, but there was a fine line between savouring the moment and just teasing, and while sometimes Sara quite liked being a tease now was the time for action. So Sara briefly gave Felicity's clit a kiss goodbye, then moved her lips down to the other blonde's entrance and then wrapped her mouth around it.

Felicity's eyes bugged out of her head like something in a cartoon or comic book. Or at least that's how it felt when Sara began sucking at her like that... the other girl drinking from her, the very idea of it making Felicity blush furiously again. But that's what was happening, Sara was sucking juices out of her cunt, and moaning joyfully while doing it as if Felicity's arousal was some kind of delicacy. The act itself was intoxicating, and due to the fact that Sara's mouth was glued to her crotch the moaning cause the most wonderful vibrations which had Felicity squirming in her seat.

If that wasn't enough Sara's finger replaced her tongue in flicking Felicity's clit, although it was more like strategic rubbing than flicking, however the hacker's brilliant mind was becoming so foggy that it was hard to keep up. All Felicity could really concentrate on was the orgasm which had gone from irritatingly far in the distance to freight train hurtling towards her with her escape in sight. Not that she wanted to escape. No, she even tightened her grip on Sara's hair and pushed the other blonde deeper into her sex, which Felicity would have never had the nerve to do when she was in her right mind. Partly because Sara was a deadly assassin, but mostly because of her own insecurities.

Perhaps ironically Felicity was quickly rewarded for her boldness with the most incredible climax of her life, Sara almost immediately shoving her tongue as far as it would go into the hacker's pussy and triggering an orgasm so hard that it literally made tears fall from Felicity's eyes. She also shook, clutched onto Sara's hair and let out every bad word she knew until they all melted together in a jumble of sounds which became completely incoherent screams, Felicity becoming completely lost to pure bliss as she came in Sara's mouth and all over the other girl's pretty face.

Even with the extensive training Nyssa had given her Sara was unable to swallow all of Felicity's cum, although that didn't stop her from trying. And she continued to try during every orgasm she gave the other girl, Sara tongue fucking Felicity with every ounce of skill and strength she possessed in between each climax to make sure she wouldn't be waiting long for another mouthful of girl cum. Happily for them both Sara had done such a good job of building Felicity up to this point that her body was very easy to keep near the edge of orgasm, The Canary soon barely allowing her a few seconds to recover before she hit her with another climax.

Along the way she returned her fingers to Felicity's cunt, pushing first one then two digits inside and rapidly pumping them in and out while she was licking and sucking the other blonde's clit. Sara even allowed Felicity to cum on her fingers a few times, partly to allow the hacker to enjoy some variety and partly to allow her to feel the incredible sensation of an orgasming Felicity Smoak clutching her fingers again. After all, the main goal might have been to show Felicity just how good she could make her feel, but there was no way Sara wasn't going to get everything she could out of this just in case the cute little hacker never let her do this again.

Of course she immediately stopped when she heard Felicity whimper, "Sara... please, stop..."

The first thing Sara did was look over her shoulder, then all around the room just in case she had got so wrapped up in fucking the adorable hacker that she had somehow missed someone catching them. Seeing no one else around Sara looked directly at the other blonde and asked, "Something wrong?"

"No... I just... I, I, I can't take any more." Felicity stammered weakly, then blushed furiously and lowered her gaze.

That meant she missed Sara beaming wickedly, the deadly assassin feeling incredibly proud of herself as she admired the sight of a completely dishevelled Felicity Smoak, the other girl somehow looking even more cute with her flushed skin and messed up sex hair. Sara desperately wanted to take a picture, but she didn't want to do anything to upset her friend, especially after crossing such a line. So instead she cautiously reached down to grab Felicity's workout shorts and slowly pulled them up the other blonde's thighs, Felicity avoiding her gaze the entire time which worried Sara no end.

After a long silence Sara softly said, "I hope you don't hate me for this, I just couldn't resist anymore. You're just too cute."

Felicity blushed even more, and then mumbled, "I don't think I could ever hate you."

"Really?" Sara beamed.

"I tried." Felicity admitted, and quickly clarified as she looked up in horror/fright, "Just in the beginning. I thought you were going to replace me, and then I got to know you, and I knew you would never... I, I... erm, I really want to talk about this, but could we go somewhere else?"

Sara nodded happily, "Your place?"

"Our place." Felicity corrected without thinking, only to blush furiously again.

12