Irrevocable Ch. 00: Introduction

Story Info
A modern day retelling of Alice in wonderland meets BDSM.
1.5k words
3.59
25.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment I entered the club, I could tell I didn't belong here. At all. The décor reminded me of a gothic adolescent's bedroom, the walls a deep black with red crushed velvet curtains, couches, even rugs. This place would be a safe haven for say Marilyn Manson but for me, with my short stature and suddenly too brightly colored clothing, I felt like the elephant in the room. I gulped loudly as the tall and large bouncer stamps my hand and I bound forward to claim one of the circular black leather encased seats at the mahogany bar. The bartender, looked mid twenty's with an assortment of tattoos and a large ring through his lip, asked me softly "What can I get you?"

"Out of here?" I nervously chuckle as I smooth my fuchsia pink sweater over my black pants and he spots the stamp that signals I'm under twenty one, then said "Just a water with lemon please". He cocked an eyebrow at me, like you defiantly don't belong here hunny, and turned around briskly preparing the glass. Softly thumping the glass on a black coaster and turning around to finish cleaning his work area. I swirled in my seat slightly as I eyed the room. The men were either in some kind of suit or leathered up more than biker. The women followed a similar pattern, either draped in an expensive muted color dress or slutted out in what I suspected to be stripper attire. The odd clash of fashion made me even more nervous because I looked neither like a business woman nor a stripper. My phone softly buzzed in my purse as I rummaged through it and finally grasped it from it's hiding place.

"Rebecca, where are you?!," I tried to hide the panic and unease in my tone but miserably failed.

"Alice, what's wrong? I was just running behind with work. On my way now," Rebecca used her soothing tone that felt like a pat on the back telling me to hang in there.

"I really don't think I belong here, Rebecca. I'm not even dressed properly. I stick out like a sore thumb," Rebecca paused for a moment then said "You didn't listen when I told you to wear the little plum dress did you?"

I shifted my eyes, then focused them, like she really could see me avoiding her glance through the phone.

"No it was too short, I'm in what I wore to work," my head snaps around as Rebecca rushes into the club in a curvy hugging black dress with shiny pointed red heels. She melted in perfectly with the more sophisticated side of the members. Before she responds on the phone, she is settling down next to be, propping her purse on the bar.

"Showing a little leg never killed anyone, Alice," she is right, gah, I can't stand when she is. My mouth twists into a half frown.

"Miss Lenton, so glad to see you again. What would you like?" the bartender's face was filled with happiness at the sight of Rebecca, people always liked Rebecca instantly, and she hardly ever had to try, unlike me.

"Martini with olives, please Scott" she flashed him a sexy little smile and briefly I seen his face turn a light shade of pink. The effect her smile had on people, it took me a while to become friends with Rebecca because I was so intimidated by her. She was gorgeous with long blonde hair, a very slim figure and legs that ran miles but her lovely demeanor and expressed interest in my friendship wore me down in no time. How can you dislike someone that is so darn likable? I did hate the ugly duckling feeling I had next to her. With my short bobbed dark brown hair, everyone towered over me due to my shortness, was way too plump for my height and wore glasses. Forever cute but never sexy. At least I'm cute, I say trying to comfort myself slightly. I clearly looked like the nerdy Velma next to the blonde Daphne.

"You are too far in your head again, Alice. Back to reality" Rebecca probed me back to the present.

"Sorry, was spacing out. I'm kinda tired might go home and rest" I say eying the time on my phone's screen.

"Bullshit, you never go to bed early. Probably going to slink off to that chatroom, only reason why you bought membership here isn't it?" she looks at me with slight irritation in your voice.

"I thought the only reason I bought a membership was constant probing from you and a hefty discount?" I raise an eyebrow at her matter-of-factly.

"You know clubs aren't my scene anyway. Even if I could drink, I wouldn't" I shrug softly as I swirl the ice in my glass of water with my finger, letting it go slightly numb.

The conversation begins to fade into a brief exchange of goodnights and hugs. I sigh with relief as I walk the three blocks from the club to my apartment and slide my key into the lock, hearing the ancient bolt inside give. My yorkie, Trudy, springs into action at the sudden noise.

"Baby, it's just me" I softly coo at her, walking over to the couch and petting her head lovingly. Craddling her under my arm as I grab my laptop and plop down on the cushion. I press the start button and watch as the flicker of the screen washes light against my face. Carefully pecking in my password and opening my browser, I barely have to put in the first letter of the site before my browser loads the page instinctively. I brush over the member login and glide my way into the chatroom and greet the room with a simple "hello". He was funny, smart, and witty. I hardly ever messaged anyone privately but he was just too interesting to pass up.

Wunderland: *Wiggles into your PMs* Hey.

Deviance: *Eyes you wiggling and smiles* Hello.

He was as charming as I suspected and our conversation was light and mostly commenting on the amusing other people chatting in the Lobby with a sprinkling of personal details. An odd comment about a strange fetish in the Lobby sparked a small discussion between us.

Wunderland: I'm not really most stuff like that just BDSM mostly.

Deviance: Ah, I like that as well.

My eyes widen slightly, he's interesting and into BDSM?! I feel tempted to pinch myself but instead focus on the conversation. Brushing over the usual Age/Sex/Location bit. He was forty two, male, and lived in New York City but originally from Tennessee. We go into deep discussion of what we think BDSM is and what arouses about it. Stride for stride we were in step and I felt like he really understood it how I did. I kept getting slightly embarrassed and aroused about certain topics and would tell him if I did. I think he liked me telling him because he would smile and continue on. It didn't help that I had music on and was wiggling around to it. I tried to ignore the time as I seen it quickly go from ten pm to two am. My eyes began to droop but I pressed on and kept chatting. Finally I got up and moved into my bedroom, gently creaking the door shut as Trudy bounds in behind me. I hear Angela grunt softly as the door met it's frame. Gah, she is such a light sleeper. I lay on the bed dragging a twirling groogy Trudy up beside me. Propping the laptop in between my legs and typing "Back".

Deviance: *smiles* Welcome Back. Where were we?

Wunderland: Um, I'm in my room now. I think you mentioned something about playing. *makes shifty eyes*

Deviance: Ah, yes. Do you have any toys?

Wunderland: Yes, a dildo and a few vibes but all out of batteries. They are kinda useless. Can I go get the dildo and clean it, Sir?

Deviance: Yes you may.

I quickly stumble into my dark closet and slide out a dresser drawer and uncover my dildo hiding under a pile of clean pajamas. Spraying it with an alcohol bottle I yet in my room to clean with and wiping it off with a paper towel. I scurry back to bed making sure the closet is closed more quietly than my bedroom door. I listen for signs of groaning from Angela's bedroom but none occur so I make my way back to the bed.

Wunderland: Back, Sir.

Deviance: Welcome back. What are you wearing?

Wunderland: Um, a black cotton night dress with panties on underneath.

Deviance: Take off your panties.

I begin wiggling them down my hips then stop mid thigh.

Wunderland: All the way off, Sir?

Deviance: Wait, keep them on but pull them aside. I want you to feel the wetness against them later on to remind you what has happened.

I flick my tongue against my bottom lip, very aroused by the idea. I do as I am told without any further prompting.

Deviance: Rub the shaft of the dildo along your lips slowly.

Wunderland: Yes, Sir.

~~~~~~~