Irrevocable Gift

Story Info
The need to impregnate his sister, at her husband's request.
3.3k words
4.34
267.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raja & Rani were twins. They grew up together as good friends. The entire family being lawyers, it was natural for both of them to opt for law as their career. Raja was 5’ 10” tall, fair in complexion, broad shoulders, and had rugged features. Rani looked a lot like Raja, but was 5’ 7”, fair, light brown hair, and had a statuesque figure. Soon after graduation, as per tradition Rani was married to their mother’s younger brother. This is a common tradition and as a matter of fact, if the hand of the daughter is not offered in marriage, it ends up in bitter acrimony. Be that as it may, Rani was twenty three years of age when she was married to Shekhar, & who was 43 years in age. After the wedding, Rani left her maternal home at Bombay and went to Nasik, her marital home. When Rani went away, it dawned on Raja, for the first time the enormity of the loss. He realized that he had not anticipated the awful loneliness and emptiness that was now pervading his entire being. He could not bear the thought of not having Rani around. He resigned himself to the inevitable and tried to make peace with his maker. It was some months later, that he received a call from Shekhar, who after some small talk, reminded Raja that their birthday was on the following Saturday. He requested Raja to visit them on Saturday, so that the birthday of Rani could be celebrated and she would be pleasantly surprised to see him.

“What better present can I get for her, Raja?” asked Shekhar.

“Yes, but…..”

“No buts & ands, Raja, and that’s final. I am expecting you to reach Nasik by lunch time, and you are spending the weekend with us.”

Without giving Raja a chance to speak, he disconnected the line.

Shekhar wound up his work and returned home. Rani had not returned as yet. Whilst he waited for her, his thoughts went back to the night of their nuptials. When he had entered their bedroom, he had found her crying. He tried to ask her for the reason and it turned out that she was feeling alienated and all alone, in a new place, and was missing her sibling, Raja, the most. He had calmed her, by telling her that he would not trouble her in any way without her consent. During the ensuing conversation, he had informed Rani, that he was impotent and could not get an erection. He also told her that it was important for this fact to remain a secret always. He further informed her, that he had planned everything perfectly.

“Your birthday is due in a few months. We will invite Raja & nobody will suspect as you are twins and share the same birthday. He will be my present to you. Make him father a child. When the child is born, there will be no doubts, as both you twins look alike.”

He reminisced and recollected the surprise and shock on Rani’s face.

“One more thing, Rani! You are probably not aware, but tomorrow morning, the family will check the bed-sheet for signs of the night. Spots of semen and a natural red spot is sought, as when a girl looses her virginity, she bleeds when the hymen is torn. Accept my word and co-operate with me for tonight, and you have Raja for yourself forever.”

“What are you expecting me to do? You just said some time back, that you would not trouble me tonight.” As Rani posed the question, it occurred to her that he was right.

“So, what do you suggest?”

He had then reached for her and pulled her close to him. He laid her on the bed and his left hand went directly to her vagina. He had shoved his fingers up her vagina. She reeled in a reflex action. He put his right hand on her mouth and gagged her. She then saw that he had a vibrator in his hand and he was inserting it in her vagina. She bore the pain in silence and he managed to tear her hymen. He had then left her. She was in pain, but after some time she had relaxed when she saw that he had made his bed on the floor and was preparing to sleep there.

Whilst he was reminiscing Rani walked in.

“Hi there,” she said as she smiled at him.

“Hi, how was your day?”

“Just fine,” she responded as she walked up to him and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Hope you remember, my birthday is on Saturday.”

“Yes!”

“Your present is arriving for lunch, and yours truly will be away for the weekend. I’ll return on Monday. OK.”

SATURDAY

Rani was excited. She had myriads of ideas. Shekhar, punched away on the mobile.

Raja said, “Hello”

“Where are you now?”

“About 40 minutes away, Shekhar. Should be reaching within the hour.”

“Raja, wish you a very Happy & enjoyable day today.”

“Thanks…”

“Raja, some work has suddenly cropped up and I need to go urgently. Rani is here and will take care of you. Will see you later! O.K.? One more thing Raja, I am leaving your gift here. You can’t miss it. Bye!”

Raja put away the mobile and wondered what he had meant. But, he was happy, that he would be seeing Rani & glad that her husband was not going to be there.

When Raja drove in, it was close to 2.00 P.M. in the afternoon, and Rani with her dazzling smile opened the door and let him in. They embraced. Raja felt that Rani was actually hugging him, as he could feel her breasts squashing against his chest. There was nothing sisterly about this bear hug. In fact he felt the stir in his loins. They disengaged and moved into the house.

She looked stunningly beautiful, and he could not but help observe her figure. He took his eyes off her, feeling guilty; after all, this was his sister.

They had their lunch, talking of old times. During the course of the lunch, he informed her about her husbands’ conversation with himself. He asked her jokingly, about the promised Birthday gift.

“My present was supposed to be so obvious, that I was not supposed to miss it.”

“I am your birthday present and you are my birthday gift, brother! You of course have the option to refuse. But, legally, if you do accept, then, the gift is irrevocable. So, brother, do you find me desirable!”

He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

He said, “Am I missing something here? I am lost.”

She began to clear the table and informed him the entire events of the first night of her marriage, and the consequential understanding arrived at between herself and her husband. By this time, she was in the kitchen and having cleaned up, was putting the plates away in the overhead kitchen cabinets. He was standing behind her.

She had her back to him and hence had not noted that Raja had followed her behind. She found herself embraced from behind. His arms around her waist pulled her into himself.

“Raja, ……?”

“ The gift is accepted. That makes it irrevocable, right?”

Rani was in the process of turning when she felt his arms continue to caress her. He moved his arms upward and rested at the base of her breasts. He massaged her breasts whilst feeling their weight, & simultaneously pushed his now hard member into her behind. Rani was enjoying the hardness on her ass. Raja continued to caress her breasts. She groaned in pleasure “mmmm.mmmm!” He could feel the erect nipple in his palm. He ignored her plea to stop. He slowly squeezed the breast as he moved his other hand on her other breast and squeezed gently.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to do this.” Raja whispered as he pushed the hair away from her neck and began kissing it. Raja could feel the nipples hardening and literally pushing through her blouse. He moved his hand inside the blouse and felt a shiver as his hand reached her bare flesh above the bra. Rani was standing still and did not move. He continued and pushed his hand further inside the bra and removed the breast. He weighed it, and at the same time started to squeeze and caress. He bent slightly and pressed his cock against her ass. She gasped and reached out to grasp anything to hold on to as she felt his hard cock pressing against the crevice of her ass .She could not resist reaching behind her and feeling his hardness. She found his cock. He moaned as she stroked his cock.

One of her breasts was sticking out of her dress and his erection, that was being contained by his trousers rubbed against her ass. She trembled as he lifted her dress, moved his hands to her rounded cheeks and began plying her buttocks. He was delighted that she was wearing a thong. He continued to feel her ass and knew that she was wet and ready.

Her pussy was already wet, and she was soaking. In fact, she wondered if this was normal because she had never been so wet before. And, here she was oozing and her entire love hole was wet with her juices. She wanted him to use his fingers but was afraid that he might find her desire to be akin to that of a slut. The thought of the impending future excited her immensely. She was hot, and felt her breasts swell, and realized that her nipples were now hardened.

Raja turned her around and kissed her passionately. His tongue found her lips and penetrated. Their tongues found each other and playfully touched and explored each other. Rani sucked on his lower lip. His hands were now all over her. She felt his hands on her buttocks, as he cupped her ass and pulled her into him, while he grinded his groin to her wet pussy. He then turned his attention to her large exposed breast, and moved his lips to the nipple, put it between his lips and began suckling. Her nipple was rigid and tense. He continued to suck like a baby all the time fondling her breasts.

“Oh my God, Raja. Raja! Raaaja! Raa! Raa! Raa! Jaa! Please,stop.” She whimpered.

“I have always loved you SIS and wanted to fuck you. SIS, I have had nightmares imagining you being fucked by that shit-ass husband of yours. I am not letting go of this opportunity. I am going to take you, in every way I can.”

“Is that a promise?”

“Does that mean, that you have also accepted your husband’s gift?”

“mmmmm! “

He took her in his arms with no resistance on her part. They began kissing each other and her hands went to his prick. His rod had lost its hardness and she encouraged it to come back to life by subtle manipulations of her hand.

“Let’s go to the bed room brother!”

Once in the bedroom, he pulled her close, kissing her passionately, sending his tongue far into her mouth. She could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against her as they made out. His hands slid down to her ass over her dress, squeezing it softly. She broke the kiss and took a step back, eyes not leaving his. She reached behind her to unzip, but he did not allow her. He tore her clothes off and stripped her in seconds. She was breathing heavily as she watched his reaction to her. He tore off his shirt and pushed down his jeans and trunks, stepping out of all his clothes and becoming completely naked for her. A sharp tingle shot through her body at the sight of his hardened piston. He went to her, sliding his hands around her soft body, his mouth covering hers. She sighed into his mouth, conscious of his hard penis pressed against her stomach. He lay her down on the bed, and she parted her legs for him, wanting him on top of her. He continued kissing her as he grinded himself against her on the bed. He could not believe how hot she was when he pressed his member against her cunt. Rani was in ecstacy as she gave in to her sensibilities and was thoroughly enjoying the feelings generated from his prick rubbing against her cunt. She rolled him over so that she was straddling him. She sat up, smiling at him, completely naked. Her naked breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Still smiling, she bent and kissed him again, tongue sneaking into his mouth. He was enjoying the feeling of her bare tits rubbing against his chest, among other feelings.

She began to kiss down his neck and chest, inch by inch. Slowly licking and kissing down his stomach as she worked her way down the bed. He could feel her breath on his cock as she kissed just above it and to the side. His body twitched when he felt her tongue lick the side of his penis. He watched her pink tongue snake out again and gently lick from the base of his rod up to the top. Her hand raised his prick in the air, and she slowly licked around his mushroom head. She desperately needed him inside her, but wanted to put it off for as long as she could. She began to lick his balls, her tongue working magic down there. He moaned as her hand stroked his cock expertly while she sucked a testicle into her mouth ever so gently. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair as her tongue slowly licked up his shaft. She slipped his penis into her mouth until half of it disappeared. She slipped it most of the way out before easing the entire cock back in. He moaned as his entire organ was engulfed in the warmth of her mouth. Rani began to move her head up and down on his lap, sucking hard at his prick. Suddenly, he felt her hand touch his. She was trying to give him something. He grabbed the smooth, wet, silky material and he held it up before him as she continued to blow him. It was her panties. Raja nearly shot his load right into her mouth, but managed to retain control! Continuing to suck his prick, she moved and rotated on the bed, till her womanhood reached his face, and then she raised her leg up over his face and planted it on the other side of his head. Her pussy was inches from his face as she continued to suck his prick. Her vagina was tingling uncontrollably, she was so horny! She sunk his entire cock into her mouth as she lowered her dripping womanhood down on his face. His mouth immediately sucked her pussy lips inside, and his tongue lapped at her clitoris. “Mmmmph!” she moaned excitedly, his cock still gliding in and out of her mouth.

A surge of pleasure shot through her as she felt him release her lips and suck only her clit into his mouth. He ran his tongue down her pussy lips, towards her ass, tasting her delicious juices. His tongue teased the skin between her vagina and asshole.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned again, forgetting that she was giving head as her brother teased her aching pussy. His cock just sat idle in her mouth as he continued to lick the area between her slit and asshole. His hands were holding her soft ass cheeks, squeezing them as he held her pussy down on his face. He shot his tongue out again, and this time he slowly circled the entrance to her ass hole.

He slipped his tongue into her asshole, spreading her cheeks wide with his hands. “Ohhhhhh…” she sighed, letting his cock slip out of her mouth. Raja pushed his tongue as far into her ass as he possibly could. He ran his tongue back down to her needy pussy, slipping it into her love tunnel.

“Ohhh, God, brother…” she moaned, tingles shooting up her spine again. Her orgasm was waiting on the sidelines, ready to take control of her body. He licked as far inside her womanhood as he could, enjoying every second of their time together.

Suddenly, his lips wrapped around her clit and his tongue lapped at it as fast as it could. “UNHHH!” she moaned in surprise, hurtling towards what looked like a massive orgasm.

Her hand squeezed hard on his cock as he relentlessly licked her sensitive button.

“Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh…God…” she moaned.

The walls of her inner pussy were reverberating, and her entire body felt like a volcanic eruption, and she went into a series of orgasmic throes, till at last her forehead lay beside his rock hard prick waiting for its eruption.

“Ohhh! God!” she gasped, as she slowly regained her senses. Finally, she got the strength to get up and she spun her body around, straddling his lap, the biggest smile on her face.

“Oh my God, Raja, that was amazing.”

“I need you in me Raja.” She said as she kissed him. Reaching underneath her, she raised her ass off of him and held his prick and pressed the entrance of her cunt against the head of his prick. He moaned as the lips of her pussy parted and slowly sucked his member inside. It felt so amazing to be engulfed in her love tunnel. She sunk her cunt all the way down on his penis, holding him deep inside her as she looked at him. Her lips found his and they kissed passionately as she began to slide herself up and down his cock. His hands held her amazing ass as they slowly made love in her marital bed. He was sliding easily in and out of her tight, slick womanhood, and both their movements were in unision. Their tongues explored far into each other’s mouth as she rode him expertly. He didn’t know how he managed to hold out this long, but he did. His hands crept closer to the crack of her ass as she began to fuck him harder. She broke the kiss, the feeling became too intense. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned as she bounced up and down on his lap.

Raja gently ran a finger up and down the crack of her ass and her pleasure intensified when she realized that he was going to slip a finger in her asshole. He pushed his finger into her asshole. He was testing her.

“Ohhh God, yes!” she moaned, riding him a little faster, tingles shooting from her ass and pussy throughout her body. Encouraged, he sunk his finger further into her ass.

“Ohhh my God, Raja, I can’t take it!” she cried.

He knew he was on the verge of shooting his load. Raja jammed his finger in all the way into her ass, and simultaneously raised his hips and pumped his piston upwards, thrusting it all the way. An orgasm exploded within her. “OHHHHHHHHHHHH” she moaned, “Ohhhhh God!!!!”

“ Sis, I cant hold …” he managed to groan.

“Ohhhh God, cum inside me brother. Sow your seed in me! Cum inside me!” she screamed.

Thick, hot semen ejected out of him and into her vagina as they came together in unison. Raja’s penis jerked again, and another blast of sperm shot deep into his sister’s fertile vagina. He grabbed her fiercely into a bear hug, forging their bodies as one, and pushed her under him and kissed her on the lips while their bodies were still experiencing the tremors of bliss, while she rubbed her pussy against him, trying to milk every ounce of his seed into her. Her tongue snaked eagerly into his mouth as the last of his semen dripped into her hungry vagina. They remained locked in their embrace till after some time, his prick softened and came out of her pussy.

“I love you Raja”

“We have hardly commenced and this sister dear is just the beginning of the weekend.”