Irrevocably Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers

I knew then. I wanted to jack off while she watched. I realize it's a rather shady area trying to blur the line between masturbating in front of my daughter and actually having sex with her but it seemed better, more decent (for lack of a better word) than penetrating her mouth or pussy with my cock.

I stood and pulled on a robe over my nude body. I have no idea why I did that since I fully expected to show her my naked body, to masturbate while she watched. It only took a minute of thought before I shrugged out of the robe and let it fall to the floor at my feet. Suddenly, the idea of walking into my little girl's room, completely naked, with my cock hard and throbbing, quickened my pulse.

A sliver of light showed under Beth's bedroom door as I walked down the hall. I stood outside her door, listening to the muffled sound of music. My heart beat furiously inside my chest and my breath seemed as ragged as that of a long distance runner gasping for breath. I almost ran back to my room before her words came back: "I want you to know that I think you have a gorgeous cock, daddy. I love it."

I turned the knob, pushed the door open and stepped into Beth's room. I saw the tentative smile, then the quick look of surprise as she realized I was completely nude. I stopped at the end of her bed and grasped my cock at the base of the shaft with two fingers. Her eyes, wide and stunned, stared at my hard member with a stirring of excitement. I could see, without doubt, that my little girl was becoming very aroused. There was no cry of disgust as she stared at me.

"You really like daddy's cock, baby?" I asked, finding my voice.

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed.

"Is it big enough for you?"

She chuckled nervously. "It's huge!"

I don't know what I had expected when I first entered my daughter's room. I suppose I thought there would be at least a little resistance, coupled with a fair amount of disgust. Just because she had earlier told me she liked my cock didn't mean she would want to experience it in a meaningful way. Beth's reaction surprised me, yet seemed to excite me as I slowly masturbated for her.

"You make it hard."

"Do I, Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, baby," I said, my voice so choked with lust I could barely get the words out. "You make Daddy very hot."

Beth looked up into my eyes. Her full lips twitched and the corners turned up into an inviting smile. "You make me hot, too. My pussy is sopping wet."

A warning gong rang inside my head but it was dimmer than before. I ignored it as I stared into my little girl's eyes. The guilt I spoke of earlier? It was gone. Suddenly, the need to take my little girl was so powerful that I could barely breathe.

"I want to fuck you," I said on a tremulous breath. "I want to impale your sweet pussy on my cock."

"Daddy..."

"Do you want that, Beth?"

She nodded. I stood at the foot of her bed for a moment longer, my legs barely able to hold my weight. Our eyes were still locked together and I could see the need in my daughter's eyes, the anticipation that made her bottom lip tremble. Beth swung her legs over the side of the bed as I stepped around to the side. I gently touched the tip of the large, bulbous head to her lips, traced them with it, and left a thin smear of pre cum on them.

"Take me in your mouth, baby," I said. "I want to watch my little girl suck my cock."

Beth smiled, took the burning shaft into a soft, cool hand and guided the head between her parted lips. I groaned and stiffened. I watched, mesmerized, as she took the head, then an inch of the shaft into her mouth. She worked her tongue, her mouth on my cock, sent shivers of desire through me with the power of a million watts of electricity.

"Suck me, baby!" I pleaded in a hoarse voice.

She took another inch of my shaft into her small mouth and began slowly bobbing her pretty head. Up and down, up and down while that incredible mouth worked its sexual magic on me. My breathing was becoming more ragged, my pulse quicker as I watched my little girl pleasure my cock.

I placed a foot on the bed beside Beth and took her head in my hands. I tilted her head back so that I could look into her eyes. I wanted to look into her eyes -- into her -- as I fucked her mouth. I held her head and withdrew until only the head remained inside her, then slowly pushed back in, careful not to send too much in and gag her.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, Beth," I hissed.

She smiled around the fat shaft and kept her eyes glued on mine. Slowly I began to rock my hips, pumping her soft warm, wet mouth with my cock. My sweet daughter took my balls in one hand and toyed with them with the other. A gasp of smoldering lust escaped my mouth when she caressed the underside of my sack with long, red nails. I was getting close.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked, my voice almost a whimper.

She nodded.

"Will you swallow Daddy's seed?"

She nodded again.

I groaned and began to earnestly fuck my little girl's sweet mouth. The tingling in my groin became stronger, signaling an orgasm that was about to overwhelm me. A string of grunts came out of me while I continued to look into Beth's eyes. For some reason, I had an irresistible urge for Beth to watch my face, my eyes at the moment I filled her mouth with my seed.

My orgasm came so fast, so unexpectedly that I cried out. My voice sounded alien to me at that moment. I can't recall ever uttering a sound of pleasure like that with Marie. No woman has ever taken me to the level I found myself on as I filled Beth's mouth with hot, sticky cum. She took every drop. I watched with fascination as her throat bobbed, swallowing every drop into her tummy.

The orgasm was finally complete, the storm of it over, and my knees were left weak and barely able to stand. I slowly withdrew my cock from daughter's mouth and watched as she swallowed the last drop that dribbled from the head. Her hands slid gently up the sides of my thighs and over my hips and back down in a loving gesture.

I pulled her off the bed and against my still heaving chest. Her legs went around my waist, her arms around my neck as I held her close. Holding her this way brought her pretty face close to mine -- much closer than her 5' 3" body would have allowed against my 6' had we been standing. Her eyes bore into mine her lips smiled.

"Wow, Daddy!" she said breathlessly. "You had a lot of cum saved up."

"Yes, I did, baby."

"I can't believe I sucked my sexy daddy's cock and drank his cum."

"I can't believe it, either, baby."

I kissed her then, this time for real. I could taste the slight flavor of my seed as she took my tongue into her mouth. This kiss, unlike the one in my fantasy, was unbelievable. Soft and unhurried, we tasted each other, savored the feel of our tongues writhing gently together.

"Make love to me, Daddy." Beth's voice was thick with a husky tone, edged with lust as her eyes pleaded with me. "I want to feel your lips, your mouth on my body."

"I want to taste my little girl," I replied with the same urgency. "I want to feel your nipples in my mouth, your pussy juices hot and succulent in my mouth."

"Daddy..."

I took off the tee short she wore as a nightgown, then pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor. I no longer had to wonder what my daughter's body looked like without clothes. Now I had her completely naked for me, shuddering with desire as I lay her back on the double canopy bed.

I lay beside her and kissed her full lips again, sucking them into my mouth, licking and nibbling on them. My lips explored the soft curve of her neck while she lay beside me, hands touching my chest. When my lips found the fat nub of a nipple, Beth gasped with pleasure. I licked the sensitive nub, flicked it with my tongue and sucked it in my mouth. Long, pleasurable minutes passed as I continued to feast on my sexy daughter's young, soft and beautiful breasts.

I moved slowly down her body taking my time to love every inch of her flat, taught tummy. She giggled softly when I reamed her delightful little belly button. Our eyes were locked together, our hands tightly clasped as I reveled in the magnificence of her young body.

Her pussy was shaved, something my ex-wife would never have done to herself. Beth's little pussy was plump and soft and naked for me. I stared at it for a long moment before finally giving in to a powerful need to ravish it with my hungry mouth. I started licking the soft mound, the outer lips before dipping my tongue into the soft, pink, wet meat and tasting her.

"DADDYYYYY!" she cried out.

Beth's clit is bigger than her mother's and seeing it excited me more than I could have imagined. I flicked it with my tongue, and then gently sucked it between my lips while Beth cried out with pleasure. She arched her back, raised her small, well-rounded ass from the bed and grasped my head with her hands.

"Eat me, Daddy! Oh, fuck, yes! Eat my pussy!"

I did eat her. I consumed my little girl, sucked and licked and nibbled to my heart's content. Tiny grunts of pleasure came from her lips. I stabbed a finger deep inside Beth's pussy, and then a second and she went wild. She writhed and bucked under me, holding my face pressed tightly to her soft mound while she fucked my lips. She lost control as an approaching climax began to take over and overwhelm her.

"I-I-I'M GONNA...C-C-CUM, DADDY!" she screamed.

My little girl began bucking and writhing with such force that I had to hold her slender thighs to hang on. Guttural sounds of pure delight came from her open mouth as she slipped into the abyss of her climax. Her fingers pulled at my hair, her thighs clamped tightly to my head and loud cries of ecstasy filled the room.

Then it was over and Beth lay shivering and spent. I crawled up to lay beside her. She came immediately into my arms, burying her face against my chest as I held her close. Her chest heaved with the exertion as she gasped for breath. I could smell the fresh scent of her dark hair and for some reason that excited me.

"That was completely amazing," she smiled. "No guy has ever made me cum that hard."

"Well, I'm flattered, baby. I'm just happy I could be the one who took you to that level."

"I think part of it's because you're my dad," she said with a naughty grin. "A daddy shouldn't eat his little girl's pussy and that made it even better."

"Taboo."

"Exactly," she said. "But that doesn't mean it wasn't good. It was simply amazing!"

"Yes it was."

She laughed and quickly kissed my lips. Then, slower and seductively, with those green eyes locked onto mine, Beth pushed her soft, wet tongue into my mouth. She groaned into my mouth as our tongues danced together. She reached a hand down between us and grasped my hard cock and gasped into my mouth. Her eyes widened.

"You're hard."

"I've been hard since before I ate your pussy."

"You want to fuck me now, Daddy?" she asked, that impish grin back on her face. "You want to slide your big daddy-cock into my tiny little hole."

"You keep talking that way and I'll cum long before the head touches your lips."

She laughed. "Don't you dare."

I rolled her over onto her back. Beth spread her legs wide as I slipped between them. There was a look of anticipation coupled with fear in her eyes. I touched the tip of my cock head to her wet, slimy lips and paused.

"You sure you want this, baby?"

"Oh, yes. Do it, Daddy. Fuck me."

I pressed the blunt, bulbous head against her pussy and moved it up and down between her wet, slimy lips for lubrication. Each time the head of my cock brushed over her clit, Beth gasped with enjoyment. Positioning it at her pussy whole, I pushed. She was tight. Her eyes were as round as silver dollars, her breath harsh in her throat.

"Don't stop!" she begged when I hesitated.

"Does it hurt?"

She shook her pretty hard. "You're just so fucking big."

Inch by slow inch I pushed until finally my cock was buried in my sweet little girl's pussy. With a sigh she wrapped her legs around my waist and grasped my ass cheeks in her small hands. I moved my hips, gradually, working my cock to get it well lubed, then picked up the momentum. She fit like a tight glove, one that is very comfortable. Beth's hips began to move with mine.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, and then gasped. "I can't believe your fucking me."

"I can't believe it, either." I kissed the tip of her freckled nose, then her eyebrows. "I've never been this turned on."

"The taboo thing?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Right or wrong, fucking my little girl makes it hot."

She laughed hard. "You're just a dirty old man. A cute, sexy one, though."

"Thanks."

We settled into a nice rhythm, not too fast or too slow. Her arms felt good around my neck. Her soft, full lips tasted sweet on mine as we kissed. Tiny groans of excitement came from Beth and filled my mouth. I could feel the heat turning up in my groin as I rocked my hips, sending tremors of exhilaration deep into my belly.

Our kisses became wild, almost savage as each tried to devour the other. We bit, sucked and licked each other's mouth, our breaths a series of grunting pants as we turned into two out of control sex-crazed animals. Her long, red nails dug sharply into the soft, sensitive cheeks of my ass.

I grabbed a slender leg and pulled it up until the petite food rested against my upper chest. I kissed the ankle, along the side, turned it so that I could lick and kiss the soft, pink sole. Beth's eyes widened with desire when I took the big toe into my mouth and began to suck.

"Oh, fuck!" she hissed, digging those sharp nails harder into my ass flesh. "Fuck! You're sucking my toes! So fucking hot!"

I sucked each of her toes and tried to cram all of them into my mouth at one time. I was uncontrollable, lost to the intense depths of my lust. I suddenly had to have as much of this sexy young teenager as I could get. I ran my tongue between her toes, nibbled on them, sucked them into my mouth and feasted like a man who hasn't eaten in days.

Beth's tiny body writhed under me, her ass gyrating, jerking in tight, unrestrained spasms of desire. I pounded her pussy now, harder and faster than before, pulling my cock out until just the head was left in, then thrusting it in hard with an almost unrestrained force. She yelled her delight.

"That's it, Daddy!" she cried out, her mouth twisted into a snarl. "Fuck your little girl slut!"

"You like it hard?" I gasped.

"Yes! Fuck, yes!"

I dropped her leg back beside me and took her in my arms. It seemed I had stepped into another world and become another, totally different man. I licked her face, kissed and nibbled on her lips. I had to have all of Beth, as much of her as I could get. I sucked on her tongue, sucked it into my mouth.

"Finger my ass!" I gasped, my voice a strange croaking sound.

"Huh?"

"Stick a finger in my ass!" I pleaded. "Please!"

Reluctantly, I slowed the tempo so she could comply. With a wicked grin my daughter coated her fingers with her slimy juice, then spread the cheeks of my ass with her other hand. She pushed a slender finger into my ass and I cried out. My brain seemed short-circuited as all I could think of was having her fingers in my ass.

"Another...please..."

Beth pushed a second finger, then a third into my ass. I groaned long and hard as she began fucking my ass in rhythm to our hips. I kissed her hard and picked up the tempo again. Beth's fingers matched our rhythm and it felt so good to have her in me that way. Having a woman finger-fuck my ass had long been a fantasy, one that I hadn't fulfilled until now.

"I can't last, baby," I grunted. The familiar tingle of orgasm was deepening, becoming a loud clang. It wouldn't be long now. "I can't hold off."

"Let's cum together. Fill my pussy with your incestuous hot seed, Daddy, the same seed you shot into mom to make me."

That did it. Her words pushed me over the side into the black abyss of orgasm. I lasted three pumps, and then stiffened, my cock buried deep inside of her as it exploded. She cried out and I felt her pussy grip my cock as she exploded into orgasm. I looked into her eyes and saw desire, need and love as we spent ourselves together. Finally, the storms or our orgasms began to abate and Beth slowly pulled her fingers from my ass. I pulled my cock from her cum-juice drenched pussy and took her into my arms.

We showered together, and then fell asleep in my bed in each other's arms. The last few months have been delightful. Making love to my young daughter has, in its way, been sort of revitalizing. We've become lovers, almost inseparable, and spend as much time as possible together. I can't tell you where our relationship will go but, for now, we're where we want to be

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers
12