Is E an Aussie, Is He, Lizzie?

Story Info
I meet an Aussie Sheila on a Welsh Nudist Beach.
3.4k words
4.62
21k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan June 2016.

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This story was inspired by the 1930s song "Is 'E an Aussie, Is 'E, Lizzie?" by Flotsam and Jetsam.

**********************

I reminded myself I mustn't stay too long in the sun. My overall tan had faded years ago and my skin would burn even in the South Wales sunshine. Another half hour would be my limit for today.

I was enjoying the sights on this secluded nudist beach on the South Wales coast. I had forgotten how attractive some nude bodies could be, and how unselfconscious even unattractive bodies were. A few yards away was a very attractive body. She had sun-bleached hair, a tan with no bikini marks, and although she was obviously only a few years younger than me, she looked seriously fit. Her breasts had a slight downward trend, not so obvious when she was on her back, but they slumped when she sat up and turned over.

There were other younger women on the beach but for some reason my eyes kept returning to that one. She had checked me out too. Although my skin is too white I have kept fit with weekly sessions in our office gym and some running. I use the local swimming pool several times a week after work. Apart from that I have had no life beyond work for years since my divorce. I had concentrated on building my business in London partly to compensate for the sense of loss once my marriage had collapsed.

I looked away. I didn't want to offend her by looking too much. At the edge of the bay were some tidal rocks. About a dozen children of various ages were happily exploring the rock pools. They should be safe. The tide was ebbing.

My eyes wandered over the sun-dappled sea. Suddenly I noticed a white line in the distance. It could have been the wake of a large container ship that had passed earlier, but whether that was the cause or not, a larger than normal wave was approaching. I stood up and rushed towards the lifeguard station, pointing and shouting as I ran. A hand waved while I was still fifty yards away and the warning siren sounded. I changed direction heading for the rocks. Those children were in danger and three lifeguards couldn't save a dozen children. The woman I had been watching had sat up as I ran past. She too was running towards the rocks with an effortless stride. She and I, and the lifeguards were all too late. The wave swept over the rocks washing the children into the sea alongside.

"Watch out for the rip!" I shouted as I came alongside her.

"No worries," she gasped as we ran as fast as we could.

We dived into the confused sea side by side. Some of the older children were beginning to swim. We passed them heading for the smaller ones who were struggling. I heard the lifeguards' jet-ski accelerating towards us but still a long way away. I grabbed one boy who had blood streaming from his face. I held his head above water with one hand as I swum with the other hand towards a smaller boy.

She had reached two children slightly older than toddlers and was holding them up. Two other adults were in the water behind us rescuing those children close to shore. They were standing. The rest of us were being swept out to sea by the rip. It wasn't seriously dangerous. All we had to do was swim at an angle, away from the rocks, and we would lose the pull of the rip.

"Swim that way!" A lifeguard shouted as he arrived on the jet-ski towing two more on surfboards. She and I were already half way across the rip about fifty yards out to sea. A few more impeded strokes only using my legs and I felt the rip's pull diminish. I began to turn shoreward.

"Not yet mate!" She shouted close to me. "Another ten yards first!"

She was right. I resumed my seaward course. The smaller youngster was spluttering as he tried to keep his head above water. I changed my grip slightly to push him upward. The boy with the bloody face was kicking to help our progress.

Within five minutes the three of us were aground on the beach. The smaller boy was grabbed from the water by his mother. The older boy staggered as he tried to stand in the back wash from a wave. I propped him up.

"How are you?" I asked.

"OK, I think," he said. "Thank you. I can swim but not well yet."

"What about the blood?" I asked.

"That? Nothing. I tried to hold my little sister as the wave caught us. Her fingernail scratched my face."

"Where is your sister?" I asked.

"Your lady friend brought her ashore," the boy replied. "My sister can't swim at all."

'My lady friend'? I turned to look for the woman who had been sunbathing beside me. She was carrying the boy's sister and had another small girl by her side. Across the beach parents were rushing towards us and the lifeguards who were unloading all the other children.

I and the boy walked across to her.

"Are you OK, Chloe?" the boy asked his sister.

"Yes, Sam. I tried to hold on to you but..." She was trying not to cry.

"I know, Chloe. Mum and Dad are coming."

They were. They arrived within seconds. Both were relieved but shocked. The mother lifted Chloe out of the woman's arms. Chloe burst into tears as her mother hugged her. The father knelt down in front of Sam. He looked up at the two of us.

"Thank you, thank you," he said.

"No worries, she'll be right," the woman said.

"That's OK," I said.

The family walked slowly away.

"For a Pommie, you're useful in the water," she said to me. "I'm Liz."

"Hello Liz," I said. "You're a beaut swimmer too. I'm Alan."

"So you know some Australian terms, Alan?"

"Yes, Liz..." I might have said more but the head lifeguard came up to us.

"Thank you for the warning, sir," he said. "If we, or you two, had been a little slower that could have been a disaster..."

His radio squawked at him. He put it to his ear.

"Yes. Fat lot of good that is now. OK. It could have been worse."

He turned back to us.

"We've just been told that a container ship was going too fast and causing a large wave -- five minutes after the wave arrived. I'd like to invite you two to the lifeguards' office for a cup of tea. You'll come?"

I looked at Liz. She nodded.

"Thank you. We'll come," I said.

'We'? What we? Liz and I were strangers who had just happened to be close to each other on a nudist beach. She was tanned. I was pasty white and could feel my skin beginning to redden. I'd have to get dressed soon.

The tea was strong and sugar laden. I suppose it was meant to revive those who had been rescued but neither Liz nor I seemed particularly shaken by the event. The senior lifeguard looked at us.

"You two knew what you were doing," he said almost accusingly.

"I should bloody well hope so, mate," Liz answered. "I'm a surf lifeguard instructor."

"Where?" He asked.

"Manly Beach, north of Sydney," Liz replied.

"And Manly has some awkward rips," the lifeguard said.

"Yes."

"And you, sir?"

"I'm out of practice. I used to be a lifeguard some years back."

"It seems that you remembered, except you underestimated the length of our rip."

"I had never been to this beach before. I read your notices but that's not the same as experiencing the water here."

"Thank you, both of you. But you, sir, need to cover up."

He looked pointedly at my erection. What did he expect when a naked Liz was beside me? I was remembering the bounce of her breasts as I ran past her.

"You've had too much sun today." He added.

"I know. I was about to leave the beach when I saw the wave coming."

"We'll lend you a bathrobe until you get to your car. You can bring it back tomorrow."

"Thank you." I took the bright red robe with 'Lifeguard' written across the back.

"I'll come with you," Liz announced. "I should be getting back too."

As we walked back towards where she had left her clothes she looked at the skimpy robe partly covering my assets.

"Are you saluting me, Alan?" she asked.

"What do you expect when I've got a bonzer Aussie Sheila beside me?" I retorted.

"Thank you, Alan, but I'm called Liz. You're not so bad yourself. You ran faster than me and swum past me like a wombat with its arse on fire. I didn't expect that from a Pommie. I've had too many wimpy Pommies trying to chat me up."

"And you, Liz, have been overdoing the Aussie bit. I'm sure you don't talk like that in Sydney."

She laughed.

"Pommies seem to like genuine Aussie Sheilas."

"I'm sure they do, if the Sheilas look and move like you do, Liz."

We had reached her beach bag. She pulled out a shift dress and pulled it over her head.

"That's it?" I asked.

"It's enough to walk back to the hotel. It's only a couple of miles."

"I could give you a lift. My car's at the top of the cliff in the car park. If your hotel is a couple of miles away it's probably the same as mine."

It was the same hotel. As we walked up the steep path to the car park Liz stumbled slightly on the loose gravel. She grabbed at my hand to stop herself falling. She continued to hold it before lifting our linked hands and looking at them.

"You've got big hands, Alan," she said. Her delicate hand seemed lost in mine. She looked down. "And bloody enormous feet!"

"They're great for swimming," I said.

I hurriedly covered up with jogging bottoms and a T-shirt. Liz was delighted to have a lift. She had walked to the beach in bare feet, not realising that most of the footpaths were gravel surfaced. By the time we reached the hotel she had accepted my invitation to join me in the restaurant for the evening meal.

After I had showered and dressed properly I drove back the couple of miles back to the beach to return the bathrobe to the Lifeguards. They told me I was lucky to have missed the media who had turned up to record the drama. I and Liz had remained as anonymous heroes.

Back at the hotel I found Liz on the sun terrace with a long drink. She invited me to join her. I did, keeping out of the sun.

"Well, Alan," Liz said, "Do you like what you see?"

"You know I do, Liz. You saw my salute on the beach."

"I wish..." she said wistfully.

"What do you wish, Liz?"

"I wish I was staying another week so I could get to know you better, Alan. You're the first Pommie who has impressed me. You can run, and swim, and you have good muscle definition. It's a shame about your too pale skin..."

"I know. I was intending to get some tan back this holiday. I might have overdone it today but I didn't want to move away from the beautiful woman so close to me on the beach."

"I noticed that you were looking more than you should, Alan."

"What did you expect, Liz? You've got a great body and you were only a few yards from me. But for all I knew your husband might turn up any minute."

"No husband, Alan. I divorced the lazy bastard. And you?"

"No wife. We divorced each other four years ago. Since then I've been working too hard. That's why I've lost my tan. Now?"

"Now, Alan?"

"I'm at a point where I can relax for a few months and get back to living again, instead of doing nothing but work."

"What do you do, Alan?" Liz asked.

"Run my own company. What do you do, and why are you in the UK?"

"I'm a middle manager for a company providing serviced offices in Sydney. Our major competitor has started a UK branch and I was sent to see if I could learn anything about their methods."

I laughed.

"What's so funny, Alan?"

"How can I put it politely, Liz? I'm your major competitor. I started the London operation. What do you want to know? I don't think even telling you all my company secrets would help your bosses."

"You're probably right, Alan. I didn't need to come to London to work out that you provide more facilities for the same price as we do, or slightly less, and have more modern office blocks. I don't know how you do it, but you undercut us while giving more. Are you going to tell me how and why?"

"I might ask what I'll get from you in exchange, but I won't..."

"What you'll get, Alan, if you want it, is Liz in bed with you tonight. Whether you tell me any company secrets or not."

"That is an offer I can't refuse, Liz. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Alan. I want to see what you can do with your fit body."

"OK. I'll do my best even though I'm out of practice. But I'll help you to write your report for your bosses. I know exactly what they are doing wrong but they won't want to hear it."

+++

Liz and I spent the rest of the day together with me helping her to write the report for her bosses. The difference between my company and theirs was obvious. My company was customer-focused making reasonable profits and paying dividends only after investment. Their company was a family concern employing too many family members in senior positions for which they were unqualified and probably incompetent. The salaries of the family members and the dividends to the extended family shareholders were crippling their business. Their costs were too high and their reinvestment too low.

By the end of the evening meal Liz had a hard-hitting criticism of her employers. Whether she would survive as a middle manager if she gave them the report as now written? Both of us were concerned that her employers might shoot the bringer of unpleasant news.

+++

She decided to come to my suite instead of inviting me to her lower budget room. She could always retreat if we weren't compatible in bed, but if I was in her room she'd have to kick me out. She wasn't sure she could. Of course, if she'd wanted me to leave, all she had to do was say so, but we didn't know each other well enough for her to have confidence about my behaviour.

When we stripped Liz was concerned that my skin was slightly reddened. I had some after-sun lotion. She asked me to spread out on the bed as she applied it first to my back. Her small hands moved with firm confidence. I was almost purring by the time she had stroked me from neck to ankles. She gently slapped my backside, asking me to turn over. As I did, my erection was very obvious.

"Down, Boy!" Liz said. "We're not ready for you yet."

She leant forward to kiss my lips before applying lotion to my front. She left the area around my erection until last. I was disappointed when she gave me the lotion to complete the task.

"If I do it," she explained, "you'll be too eager, too soon."

She was right. If her hands had touched my erection at that point I couldn't have held back. Her breasts swinging above my body had been difficult to ignore.

"Up you get, Alan," Liz said as I finished with the lotion. "I don't need after-sun, but I do need attention."

She replaced me on the bed, spreading her legs so I could see her trimmed blonde bush. I started to kiss her feet, gradually moving up her legs. By the time my mouth was at the inside of her thighs she had grabbed a pillow to stifle her screams of pleasure.

Suddenly one of her hands pushed my head away. She dropped the pillow.

"Protection. Now!" Liz gasped.

I rolled off the bed, retrieved a condom and fitted it quickly but carefully. Liz watched every move.

I resumed my position between her legs, slightly lower than when she had pushed me away. I edged slowly upwards until my lips met her labia. I extended my tongue to ease it gently inside.

"I want you inside me, Alan, not your tongue," Liz said with a real effort.

I moved up her body, kissing her mouth as I passed. Liz's hands grabbed my hips and directed them so that my erection slid into her waiting cleft. She bucked underneath me as I penetrated.

The next few minutes were frantic. I was slamming down and into her body; she was grabbing my hips and pulling me deep. I was almost at the point of no return when I felt her trying to twist me. She was too late. I couldn't stop. I thrust one last time as I shuddered into action.

"Oh!" Liz gasped as she felt me slump, spent. Her arms moved from my hips to around my back. This time she could roll me over, still held inside her. She kissed my shoulder.

"That's the first time ever a man has come into me from on top," she murmured. "I've always ridden my men -- until you."

"You can -- later," I said. "but I couldn't have held on a moment longer. It's been too long since..."

"For an out of practice Pommie, that was great," Liz said. "And we have the rest of the night to improve our technique."

We had. By the morning I was spent, sore and tired. Liz was sleeping with her head on my shoulder with a contented look on her face. I was more than contented. Liz was everything I could have wanted in a sexual partner. She had been demanding, cajoling, loving and most of all, sympathetic. She had asked for everything I could give her and happy with my performance. I wanted more of Liz, much more.

I didn't want her to leave and be just a wonderful memory. But there was one important fact I hadn't told her. She should have guessed. I waited until after breakfast. She told me she was leaving for London in a couple of hours and catching a flight to Sydney tomorrow morning.

"Liz," I said, "you can't leave like that."

"I have to," she replied. "I'm due back at work in three days' time."

"Can I have your address and contact details?" I asked diffidently.

"Yes, Alan, but what use would they be? You'll be in London. I'll be in Sydney. I might never come back to the UK."

"You haven't worked it out yet, have you Liz?"

"Worked what out, Alan?"

"I'll give you a clue. I want to invite you to come to my weekend cottage next weekend. Will you come?"

"How can I, Alan? I'll be thousands of miles away."

"No you won't, Liz. My weekend cottage is on the Barrenjoey Road."

"The Barrenjoey Road? But that's..."

"North of Sydney, Liz."

"You cunning bastard, Alan! You're an Aussie too!"

"Of course I am, Liz. How can I own your company's competition in Sydney without being an Aussie? I learned life saving at Palm Beach. I have dual nationality because my parents were ten pound Poms, but I was born and bred in Sydney."

"Then it's a date. Next weekend on the Barrenjoey Road."

I flew to Sydney the day after Liz. That weekend in my cottage was the first of many. Liz's report was very unpopular with her bosses. It didn't matter that they asked her to resign because by then two Aussies were engaged to be married. A couple of years later I bought out her old employers but Liz had been working for and with me since the day after she had left them.

But I still prefer the wonderful sight of Liz's naked body, just like it was when I first saw her on that Welsh nudist beach.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers