Is he a He or a She

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

"Heh heh! Take that you fucking immigrant, both fucking ends, you filthy slut," growled Dad, holding Mindy's head firm and dragging it up and down on his now solid old prick. She gagged and spluttered and wriggled getting another whelping.

"Another fucking virgin Dad," Cleam crowed." You can have the next one."

"If we find one mate, few and fucking far between," Dad grunted.

Clem rammed at her mercilessly and came quickly, staying inside her cunt, making sure the girl was fully mated with cruel low caste sperm. Mindy spluttered as Dad spurted a small volume of his elderly seeds deep in her throat. Clem let her drop to her knees and started to put his clothes on.

"She got any tits?" he asked his Dad while they both rubbed their groins with her slacks.

"There's some - look," Dad answered tearing her tee-shirt off. "Just another black fucking teenager yet."

"She's only about twenty or something," snickered Clem, leering down at a still fearful cowering naked and shivering Mindy who was trapped on the hard steel ribbed surface of the bus floor. He found her purse and stuffed the few coins in his jeans. Mindy squealed as she was hauled from the floor then splayed across Dad's bony knees as he fondled and nipped her small perky gleaming black teats. He soon shoved her beside him onto the seat when he realised she was dribbling blood on his trousers.

"Fuck she's eighteen," gasped Clem, finding her college club ID. "Fucking tiny bint aren't you."

Mindy didn't reply, overcome with sobbing.

The bus was driven many miles unhindered and unchallenged, dumped in darkness in an industrial estate, where Clem and his dad walked to a bus station. Mindy had been discarded as a piece of waste in a wooded area, off a piss soaked, which they added to by emptying their bladders on her, empty, lorry pull in, naked and distressed, having endured more brutal fingering in her twat and arse hole during the journey.

************

Martin's videos arrived, with a clatter on the floor, making me jump at the noise. Rowen glanced up from the sheer thrill of having his cock and balls fondled by an experienced woman but more by the fact that he was wondering if he was doing the right thing. Ji Su was a professional in her own right and handling a collection like Rowen's was meat and drink as they say, to her delicate hands. Watching her other hand dance on her soaking snatch was something he thought he'd never see again and I could see and sense his discomfort.

"Come on Rowen you know you want to fuck me. Do me as you were a man, I mean you've got this tool that needs somewhere to work it's magic," she murmured.

"What if Harry comes back for Christs sake?" he faltered.

"He won't," she declared flatly.

I could see a pole tenting his skirt and Rowen licked his lips. His bandanner was slid off and he ruffled his mane like hair. He wasn't a pretty man, therefore not a pretty women, but he wriggled off the skirt. I wasn't surprised to see Rowen wore no pants. Left standing with the mauve top, lipstick, mascara and jewellery he could pass for an ugly woman and I mused on the cost of what facial cosmetics were going to cost him, to let him to live the life he'd planned.

"Wow!" exclaimed Ji Su. I said to myself 'I did tell you darling.'

His huge member was truly a monster and I thought as Ji Su would be as she guided him between her legs - what a fucking waste. It had an upward curve, based on a pair of mammoth testicles, which resembled two tennis balls.

She stopped Rowen at the point of entry, startling me and probably him and reached sideways but couldn't reach a cabinet.

"I've got measure this Rowen. Sorry, I like to keep records of all sorts of things, lists you know - there's a tape somewhere in there."

Obligingly, in fact very obligingly, Rowen reached over and found the tape handing it to my wife. She measure the monster dick and again. Looked at the tape and measure again.

"Fuck! it's eleven inches Rowen and that's a straight line, not with that gorgeous curve...STICK IT IN ME," she shouted. "Now... quickly."

The blue black shiny knob was easily eaten by Ji Su's hungry mott, for half it's tremendous length, but she registered various expressions of surprise, delight and some anxious grunts as Rowen shoved his tool in. To assist getting him as deep as possible, she raised her slender legs either side of his thrusting, black torso, which afforded me views of her stretched snatch, her pulsing ring piece and powerful looking ridge of his cum shaft along the under side of his Negro penis.

The girl has had two cocks inside her pussy and one up her arse, all at the same time, so she knew the tricks and also knew she could take the pounding as Rowen started to shag her. Oddly he didn't last long, I imagined his mind set was awry, faced with a desirable female who desired him more than anything at this moment. Ji Su had told me she was using him for notches on the bed head and wasn't concerned about cumming. His jism would be null and void due to her pill. I only hoped his massive thing hadn't disturbed her innards, selfish that I am.

Out Rowen's slimy cock plopped onto the bed and he rolled off her to stand as if to say - what next - beside the exercise bed. It hung thin and flaccid, dripping, an empty hose, in fact not much thicker than our garden hose. Ji Su told him to wash it in the downstairs toilet and I switched the camera off and slunk out of the kitchen, theatrically slamming the back door.

"Honey I'm home," I shouted mocking some TV character from somewhere.

Rowen left after some drinks and nibbles. We had planned to offer him a meal but he received a worrying call on his mobile, something about his grand daughter, but rushed away not explaining.

**********

Mindy staggered, raped, exhausted, broken, bruised, scratched, dazed and naked through hawthorn and brier to where she heard traffic noise. A white, trade un-marked van, head lights blazing on, was parked at the side of the road and she could see a woman squatting, having a piss at the edge of the lorry. Pungent cigarette smoke curled blue into the night from the woman's lips and soft soothing music escaped the part closed van door.

The woman stood, wiped her cunt with some grass and saw a small, nude black girl shuffling towards her, sobbing her heart out. She hoisted her black frilly knickers and pulled down her leather mini skirt over ample tan stockinged thighs.

"For fucks sake where did you ...where've you got like that? Come here my dear, come here," she offered Mindy a large comfy bosom and tender strong embracing arms, which Mindy sank into, sobbing uncontrollably. The perfume, the warmth, the billowing softness overpowered the girl and she sank until Police Sergeant Mary Wilmshurst caught her and swept her inside the front of the van - next to a black girl who was blindfolded and bound.

"Shit, what you got there boss?" Police Constable Jude Northover asked from the back of the van. "Shut the fuck up," he snarled, slapping a whining, buxom, Afro styled black teenage girl and throwing her on the van floor. "I thought you'd got the message."

"Let me have her Jude, she was quiet before, she'll shut up now," chuckled Carla Boncome, grabbing the teenager, thrusting her face between Carla's meaty thighs."

Mary secured the doors, climbed into the drivers seat and carried on with the journey. "The Chief's going to be happy tonight," she chuckled, manoeuvring onto a busy main road off the country lane.

"Yeah, I mean that one just found us ...found you having a slash. I mean how lucky is that?" snickered Jude. "How far we got now boss?"

"Oh .. thirty clicks yet, roughly ...new place, so hope the fucking Garmin works this time," Mary replied.

Jude reached over and dragged Mindy over the seat and started to feel up her teenage black body, starting with her bloody, sticky vagina.

**********

Ji Su and I settled to watch Martin's video. She cringed at various points, shaking her head.

"I adore those panties darling," I murmured, when it got the part she was preparing to squat and hover.

"Quick pause it ..." she told me, scampering away and then back to my side, brandishing the garment, frozen on screen. "They were in the linen basket, haven't done a wash yet, there you go," she giggled, crowning me with the slight undies. She arranged the gusset over my nose, the front panel on my head, I could see the delicate floral motif and lace fringed edges. I breathed in the still powerful odours, as Ji Su rubbed them on my face, and I altered the position as they obstructed my view of the screen. Ji Su spotted one of her three inch long pubic hairs caught in the material and deftly plucked it out. I started the video once more.

Especially exciting for me which wasn't part of the pissing, but when Martin had laid under my wife with his cameras, when she stood and adjusted her clothing at the end. Her pert titties were visible from floor level up under the top - it was erotic.

We replayed it while she slid over me and gave me a fantastic blow job.

"Wonder what Cathy's piss tasted like," Ji Su mentioned as we washed up the few bits of stuff we'd used instead of the dish washer.

"Dunno, ask Art ...oh no he's gone on his travels again. Why?"

"Just thinking, you know the water was running when I rinsed the bowl, makes me think of pissing."

"That mean you want one?"

"Nah. You ever tasted piss Harry?"

"Nope, never. Never thought about it."

************

"Oh no, dirty fucking bitch," moaned Jude, roughly shoving Mindy to the back of the van, where two young black girls were bundled together.

She fell on them and continued to spray urine on their unprotesting bodies, out of control. Jude grabbed an item of female apparel and wiped off the young girls piss from his bare knees. "She's fucking wet my shorts and they were new today, Stupid cunt."

Mary chortled. "Never thought I'd hear the day. You buying new gear mate. OK Carla?"

"Yeah, this nigger bitch is a natural at eating my cunt. If we'd stopped I would have made her suck my arse hole heh!"

"They're all fucking filthy bitches Carls. But there again, so am I. I'd suck your arse hole given the chance." Jude giggled, slapping the buxom cunt licker's bum.

"Well maybe not Carla's, but there's going to be plenty of opportunity when we get there. I reckon there'll be about twelve little nigger girls to choose from tonight,' Mary laughed.

"You like the taste of shit then Jude?" asked Carla.

"If it's one of these cunts ..I mean arse holes, yeah," he answered, leaning over and sticking his finger into Mindy's fundament.

"Dirty officer," snickered Mary.

* * * * * * *

I saw Batch in the gym aiming to chat about his 'massage' session with Ji Su, but he didn't want to talk. He was fairly abrupt and uncommunicative, later explained to me by Charlotte. He asked for time off owing to bad news about Mindy, who had mysteriously disappeared, three days ago.

THE END

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers