Is it a Wishful Dream?

Story Info
What got wife dreaming about sex with her ex?
6.1k words
3.65
82.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers

Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

*

My wife Helene had a nightmare. She started wriggling back and forth in our bed before she began sobbing, "No David, no, no, not in my ass. No David, not in the ass. No never, not even my husband is allowed to do that. No, no. In the pussy, yes, yes, oh yes. Take me to the clouds. Yes, you are so big and hard. Give it to me. Yes. Oh David oh. Not so rough, no, yes, yes, moooore, more, harder David, harder, ooooh David oh. Oh."

What should I do? Wake her up or continue listening and perhaps get some clues about what her dream was about. I didn't do anything to stop her dream and she fell into normal sleep again.

The next morning I told her that she must had some kind of nightmare because she been wriggling round in the bed and shouted no, no, no several times. I asked what she had dreamed about. She got a strange look on her face before she told me that she had a slight memory of some dream about having problems with some drunken pussy hound who didn't give up his attempts before the girls got him thrown out of the bar.

Can't help it but the look on her face told me that she remembered much more of her dream and her answer gave me a strange feeling that she lied on purpose. The only David who I knew had some connection to Helene. He was her ex-boyfriend, whom she had dumped after his second cheating before she and I had met. But she had been alone in her old hometown during the last weekend where two parties were held for her childhood friend Linda who was going to be married and move away from town. First, "The last girls night out with the old gang" on Friday night and then Linda's engagement party on Saturday evening. Could she really have been involved in a classic reunion story; a beautiful wife visits her old hometown for some kind of reunion, meets her old ex and after a few drinks they want to live their old memories again. Hard to believe after they had not seen each other more than a few minutes now and then during the last sixteen years, at least as far as I knew, but anything is possible these days.

I am Kenneth Persson, a 42-year-old engineer working at my Scandinavian hometown water purification plant. This story began one Saturday evening sixteen years ago in a pub line. At that time I was living together with my girlfriend Jenny but she had been away from home for almost five months now for her studies to be nurse. She had told me so many different excuses for not coming home for the last four week ends that I didn't care any longer. I met Helene in the line, we began to talk and after only a few minutes I understood that I had found a real "Bingo" and had no need to go in to the crowded pub. Instead I suggested dinner at the best place in town. She accepted. I used my cell phone and was happy to get a table there and a taxi.

Helene was new in town and had got transferred from the local office in her hometown to the main office of the insurance company where she worked. To my good luck the main office was in my hometown. Helene had newly split up from a long time relation with her boyfriend and wanted to get away from him because of his cheating habits.

After a pleasant dinner she came with me to my apartment, where she chilled out. She noted Jenny's things there and it was clear that she didn't believe me when I tried to explain that Jenny was my ex but none of us had time to clear her things away yet. Instead of the expected great sex, we had some pleasant chat.

The next morning I went to a super market, bought cardboard boxes and packed all of Jenny's belongings in these before I rang Jenny and told her what I had done. Jenny sounded happy instead of sorry and confessed that she had met a handsome young doctor some weeks ago and hoped that I too would meet somebody. I told her I had and we agreed that our relationship was history. No hard feelings from either side.

I rang Helene at her job and planned a new date. Once again she came with me to my apartment and when she found out that I had told her the truth about Jenny, she gave me the sweetest smile I ever had seen on a girl's face and told me, "What the hell are we waiting for?"

I had never before undressed two people so fast as I did that very day. It was a matter of seconds before both of us were naked; I was between her spread legs and had entered her wet but still tight vibrating pussy. Helene was a great fuck, the best in my life. Compared to her Jenny could only be remembered as a pale shadow. I understood that a man can only hope to meet such a good fuck once in a lifetime and therefore did my best to satisfy her so she wanted to see me for more dates.

It had been a surprisingly easy game getting into her panties, but I had some unspoken doubts about us living together. But surprisingly she suggested us sharing the rent for one apartment instead of paying two. Only a complete idiot would have said no. Everything between us went much better than expected. I didn't find any valid reason to have objections when Helene began to talk about marriage after we had been living together for two years. We did it and within a few years we were an average family with two daughters, nice house, two cars and a heavy mortgage.

Helene had a good taste for clothes and kept her body in nice shape even after she had our children. Her first promotion at the job came sooner than expected and caused some shit talk behind her back until it was clear for everybody that she was the right person for the new job. She did a good job and got accepted by her fellow workers. At home we were happy to have much fewer quarrels than most other couples we knew.

So far we had only one serious quarrel when Helene had gotten too boozed up at a company party without invited spouses eight years ago. One of her fellow workers rang me from the party and told me that if I didn't want my wife being fucked by "Mincing Michael," once a famous hockey star, today with a reputation of successful salesman and eager pussy hound, I had to get there quick as hell to stop it. To my great luck the party was held at an easy reachable hotel just outside the town center. I got there within a few minutes, rushed into the party with a pair of pruning shears in my pocket.

I was told where to find Helene and the horny bastard. I found them in the darkest area of the place where they were necking in a booth. Two of his supporters, one with a camera stood next to the table so it was difficult for the other guests to see what Michael did with Helene. The creep with the camera obviously expected Michael to do some nasty things with her right there in the booth. They didn't notice me before I had taken the camera and thrown it on the floor and hit Michael on his head with the pair of pruning shears so he got groggy.

Before anybody could stop me I had dragged him to the floor, opened his flyer waved the pair of pruning shears in the air and shouted, "You have fucked your last married women."

Then several other guests reacted, jumped on me and locked my arms. Helene, who was shocked by my interference, was crying loudly. I had caused a real mess, indeed. Helene's boss barked as a mad dog and accused me for the worst scandal during his time at the company.

One of the middle level bosses who liked Helene had suspected that something was wrong and took their bottle of white wine from the ice bucket and sent the wine to a lab the next day.

Before I was thrown out of the party one of her fellow workers promised to take care of the hysterical Helene and take her home the next day. She and her husband came with a very regretful Helene about ten o'clock the next morning and left as soon as I had convinced them that I had no intentions of hurt her.

Helene begged me to forgive her and when she told me what she had been drinking during the evening I suspected that Michael had added something to the wine on the sly. I knew that even one of her bosses had suspected the same thing and the wine would be sent for lab tests. I decided to wait and see what came out of that. Anyway, I was in love with Helene who was a good wife and mother to our two children. That is why it wasn't too difficult to forgive her and after a few chilly and silent days our marriage got back to its happy level again.

Michael had worse problems after the party. The lab test showed Helene's wine had been "spiked" with extra alcohol to more than double the strength. The reason why Helene didn't notice that extra strength was that the wine was"Retsina" from Greece with a strong taste of resin. Helene's job is an important customer to that hotel, so they demanded an investigation of the matter and got the barman to confess that Michael had bribed him to fix the wine.

Michael's two supporters confessed that they had been helping Michael to bring a drunken women to his apartment once before and got rewarded with using her after Michael had his fill . All three of them got a serious last warning at their job. Michael's reputation changed from an envied womanizer to a disgusting creep who nowadays had to use dirty tricks to get any pussy.

The local gossip was that I had succeeded in doing what I intended to do with the pruning shears and Michael had been forced to change his name to "Michaela," which had become his new nickname among his acquaintances. He got enough of our town and left it soon after a gang of tipsy "girls night out" girls had met him at a single bar, demanded to see if he had a real or artificial penis. When he refused they had simply laid him down on the dance floor for closer investigation. The shameful treatment made his penis shrink. The tiny size had caused so much laughing among all the girls who were there that from that moment he was a laughing stock among local girls and his usual simple seductions were gone with the wind.

But now I couldn't get Helene's dream from my mind and collected available information about this David Brillmann. Thanks to his rather unusual name it was easy to find him in the public registers. Within a short time I knew that he had been four months in jail for beating his ex-wife and further two months for drunk driving. For the time being he was unemployed and had not gotten his driving license back. By using some connections I even succeeded in getting some local gossip via a friend working at a company with customers in David's hometown. His months in jail had not been any disadvantage for him in his relations with women. There are many "jail-bird groupies" even married women, who of some unexplained reason, get dragged to such a nasty bastard for kinky sex.

At home after a bowling game I told Helene a story that I had met a guy from her hometown who knew both her and her ex boyfriend David Brillmann, who had been in jail for "lady boxing" and drunk driving. Then I continued, "And now that disgusting coward is some kind of idol among the local 'jail bird groupies'. Did you met him during the party with the old gang?"

She was surprised, got a strange look on her face and replied after a slight hesitation, "He was at the same bar as we for some time but he didn't say much to me. Why do you ask?"

"Didn't he try to persuade you to join his 'fan club'?"

"Of course not, he knows I'm married."

"That's not any obstacle for him. But I really hope that you could resist the temptation to 'play with the fire' with such a creep. You know how you can be after too many drinks."

Now she got angry and shouted, "Are you accusing me for something?"

"No, but have to say what I've been told about your friends. Did you know about his bad habits against women?"

"Not before some of the girls at the party told me when we saw him at the bar."

Nothing more was said about David until she got a nice card from Linda's parents in which Mrs. Helene Person was invited to the wedding between their daughter Linda and Kim Anderson. It was obvious that only she was invited, which is against all good manners and a serious humiliation against the uninvited part of a married couple. I suggested her to say "No thank," which most wives would had done without any hesitation, but she refused to do that and got me arguing with her.

I asked her, "What in the hell is going on in that damn town? Be sure that I'll find it out."

She got angry and shouted, "Doesn't Linda have a right to invite whoever she wants?"

"Yes, and I'm going to find out if that damn scumbag David Brillmann is invited and supposed to sit next to you and probably even have a pleasant night together without me interfering."

"You've got David as a ghost in your brains."

"Be sure that I'll find out. The church is a public place open for all and I can volunteer for a job at the hotel where the party is held."

"If you dare to do that, I'll file for divorce."

"OK by me because I'm doing the same thing if I find out that something is going on between you and that coward 'lady-boxer' David."

"Why in the hell have you got David on your mind?"

"Birds are singing"

"Why do you believe more on some faked rumors than on me? What can I do to get you back to your common senses again?"

"Please stay away from that damn wedding."

"Never."

"OK, it's your choice and you know the price."

Nothing more was said and it was the first time either of us had mentioned the word "divorce" during our few quarrels. I couldn't help it but her dream and the strange wedding invitation had me on the warpath. Though she had a cell phone and e-mail at her job I bugged our home phone and hid one of those new electronic small sized sound operated recording items in her car. Not much hope to get anything on any of them but better to do something than nothing at all.

The first week I didn't get anything useful from any of them. Then the second week some Annelie phoned Helene and talked about what to wear on the wedding. After much talk about clothes Annelie asked her, "I heard you are coming without your husband."

Helene replied, "Yes he can't get away from his job that weekend."

"Sorry to hear that. How is he? Do you still love him after all these years?"

"Yes I do, he is OK."

"Don't do anything stupid then. David is bragging about getting you back. Stay away from that scumbag for heaven's sake. It's not worth that. Ask me, I've paid a high price for my damn stupid 'bonus fucking' with the cute lawyer I met at the daycare. To be honest, the only thing I got was some excitement but lost the best man I ever met. Believe me, it still hurts like hell when I see him with his new wife."

"I'm sorry to hear that you still miss him."

Then Helene began talking about some other matter again. Now I had become even more convinced that something was going on where Linda was playing an important part.

Only three days later I got a real bingo. Our neighbor Sandra's dog got sick and she had to take it to the vet. Her husband was away on a business trip, so Helene went to her house for babysitting. The phone rang and a woman with a sexy voice introduced her as Annelie and wanted talk to Helene. I told her that I was Helene's husband and if she had rang about the wedding, I had some questions if she didn't mind.

She didn't and began with the best possible opening, "Linda is very sorry you can't come to her wedding."

"Linda is a damn lying bitch. I'm not invited because Helene seems to prefer to be there with a creep named David Brillmann instead of me and she can stay there forever. I don't want her back."

"Oh my God, I don't believe what I hear."

"May I ask you what happened at that "last night" party? I know that Helene met that jailbird at a bar. Did she spend the night with him?"

"I only know that they danced a few tunes and talked a lot at the bar but I don't know what happened afterwards because I had to go home because I'm a single mom and my babysitter rang me and wanted go home. So I left the party first of all."

"How about the wedding, do you know if the other spouses are invited?"

"Of course they are. Linda wants to have a big wedding this time. I think she did it at the town hall her previous time. Both Linda and Kim have plenty of money so they can afford it."

"So the only reason why I'm not invited is Helene's secret dream to be beaten up and get rough sex with that asshole David while she is in town?"

"Helene says you are a good man, I can't believe she will do anything foolish when she is a lucky girl to have a man as you. I wouldn't do that."

I told her with a laugh, "No problem, you sound lovely. I'll be a free man soon and would like to see you in the real life. Please mail me a photo." I told her my hotmail address.

"So you've already thrown in your towel?"

"What else can I do?"

She had no answer to that and after some polite small talk we hung up.

When Helene came home from the neighbor's house I told her that Annelie had rang and I had a pleasant chat with her. Helene got pale in her face and asked, "What did you say to her?"

"The truth, what else could I say?"

Now she got ash gray when she asked again, "What did you say?"

"I told her that it is you who persuaded Linda not to invite me to the wedding because of your secret desire to be beaten and roughly fucked by your pervert ex boyfriend Brillmann and if you are stupid enough to do it, I don't want you back."

Now she began to sob and asked, "Did you really say that to her? Please tell me you didn't do that."

"Of course I did. Why shouldn't I after she told me that it is a big wedding with all other spouses invited? Tell me any other reason why I'm the only spouse who isn't invited." "You can't have said that to her."

"I did and if you intend to go there, we'll sign divorce papers before you go so you will be free to fuck around as much as you want."

Our arguing was interrupted by the ringing phone. I took the call and a female voice asked, "Is it Kenneth?"

"Yes."

"Hello, my name is Evelyn and I'm an old friend to your wife Helene."

"Yes?"

"You talked with my friend Annelie earlier this evening. Did you really tell her the truth?"

"Of course I did. I think I'm the only honest one in this matter."

"So you are threatening Helene with divorce if she goes to the wedding?"

"No, not threatening. It's promise of her freedom. What else can I do?"

"Let her have some fun."

"Fun? If you think it is fun to be severely beaten and roughly fucked by a psychopathic jailbird, feel free to do it instead of her."

Helene, who had heard what I said, began screaming at me to hang up the phone. I did and she shouted at me in anger, "Why in the hell are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want to hear your version of what you really did at that infamous 'last time party' and why Linda is lying about my non existing invitation to her friends."

"Ask her?"

"Ask Linda about what you did at her damn party? Don't you know?"

We got interrupted again. This time by our daughter Emma who came out from her room and asked, "What's the matter with you two?"

Then she asked Helene, "Why are you screaming at dad so often? Don't you love him any more?"

"Of course I love him."

Then she turned to me and asked, "Dad, do you love mom?"

"Very much, indeed." And when Emma had gone back to her room again I continued, "That's the problem."

Our daily life went on as usual for a few days. My recorders didn't give anything further. But then I got E-mail from Annelie with three pictures from that "last time party". One picture was with Helene dancing close to a longhaired and disheveled man. One with Helene and several other girls with large colorful drinks and one with Helene dancing with a tall, rather nice black-haired girl. No text was enclosed. I sent a reply in which I thanked her for the pictures, asked which of the happy ladies she was and if she wanted to sell me some pictures from the wedding.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers
12