Is It Fate?

Story Info
Coed blows boyfriend for first time; they meet again.
898 words
4.2
25.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and I had been friends in college. We went to football games together; played video games together; studied together. Scott was my best friend.

When friends of the opposite sex spend that much time together you either stay friends forever or become lovers. I don't remember just when we crossed that line.

First it was kissing, then slowly we began to explore each other's bodies. I would feel his hard-on through his jeans. He would slide his hand underneath my panties, his finger dipping between my labia, feeling the wetness and making me moan.

One night we were making out in his dorm room. His erection was quite noticeable through his shiny running shorts. We had yet to go all the way; I was a virgin, and still hesitant. I ached to see his hard cock; wanted to touch it and hold it in my hands. I wanted to taste it. Scott wanted it too.

His tongue was fucking my mouth. I pretended it was his cock, and sucked it. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the underside; swirled it around the tip. He groaned. I was so wet- my heart pounded in my ears. That was when I slid the waistband of his shorts down over his cock.

It sprang from its restraints, a tower of flesh. Scott was rather small, but this part of him certainly was not. Other than the naked men and their cocks I had seen in a popular women's magazine, Scott's was my first.... up close and in person.

He got to his knees, placing his stiff, shiny pole right in front of my face. I reached for it. I grasped the shaft, almost making Scott faint. I looked at it; feeling the texture of the skin, moving my fingers to the tip. I saw that the head was shiny and smooth. A single drop of clear fluid rested on the tip. Scott told me that was pre-cum, lubricant for intercourse.

I moved my hand back to his shaft. I pulled it forward, then moved it from side to side. I looked at Scott's face. It was red, and his breathing was as ragged as mine. His eyes were dilated.

His balls caught my attention. They weren't overly large, but filled the cup of my other hand. I held them as if weighing them, and saw that the skin was slightly wrinkled. I leaned in to touch them with my lips, and noticed the earthy, musky smell.

Scott gasped. I knew that it was time to taste as well as feel and smell. I raised my head and began to run the tip of my tongue from the base of his cock to its luscious head. I ran it over the top, licking the pearly drop from it's nesting place. Scott's hips began to move, so I ran my tongue back down the shaft and up to the top once again. I craved the whole thing, so I sucked it into my mouth. Scott's hands worked their way into my hair as he thrust his pelvis forward, sliding his long dick deeper into my mouth.

Up and down my mouth would slide, alternately using my tongue and lips to tease. My hand slid up and down the shaft below my mouth, the fingers of my other hand fondling his sac. Scott's pelvis rocked in rhythm to my mouth, his breathing becoming even more labored. He began to groan. I used the tip of my tongue to flick the small knot just below the head.

I moved my pursed lips to the head and bobbed them up and down just on the tip. Scott was really groaning, and told me that he was going to cum. I had no idea what that would be like. Did I finish the job with my hand, or using my mouth, drink his juices as they shot from his rod.

I loved Scott, so I decided to suck him off to the end. I felt his cock grow longer and harder. Scott moaned "I'm cumming, I'm cumming". Then it happened; salty-sweet hot jets of cum began to shoot into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but got scared and pulled away from his cock, letting his sperm hit my face. When he had finished I kissed the head, letting the tip of my tongue slip into the eye as if to French it, licking the last drops of cum.

He pulled me up to him, kissing me deeply, holding me tight. He told me he couldn't believe what I had just done. I told him neither could I.

We slid back down onto the bed, still holding each other. He pulled his shorts back up and we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I felt dried, crusty cum on my face. I slid from underneath the covers and went to wash my face, going back to my own room.

Later that morning we met at the elevators, ready to walk to classes. He held me and we kissed deeply. I told him I loved him, and he said he loved me too. I knew by the twinkle in his eyes that this love affair had really begun in earnest, and that my status as a virgin would not remain the same for long.