Is It Further to New York?

Story Info
Or, by bus?
1.9k words
4.16
25.7k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
324 Followers

I bought that house in 1999. Actually, I nearly stole it. It had belonged to an elderly couple who built it in 1951, and then lived in it until they had to go to a nursing home in 1997. Their sister was handling their affairs and the house was dated and she wasn't able to sell it.

I bought it for about fifty five percent of the appraised market value, because they desperately wanted out from under it.

The house has a one car attached garage and fully chain link fenced front and back yards with a long driveway up the South edge of the West facing property to the garage. The house sits in the middle of the one hundred fifty foot long lot.

I said all that to say this, one small garage wasn't enough for me, so I had a garage built on the back side, to be entered into from the alleyway. I had to tear out the back fence and a huge pine tree, but I included part of the garage and made a patio between the garage and the house surrounded by privacy fence.

With the big garage in back, that is where I spent the lion's share of my outdoor time. It sat right across the alley from a middle aged Mexican couple. He had a good job working in a local slaughterhouse and she was a stay at home mother, as is the Mexican tradition.

When I started noticing, Maria was about ten or eleven years old. As most Mexicana's, Maria was exotic and tiny and very pretty. She was shy and would look at me and then ignore my wave or greeting. It was typical and I knew that I being a big gringo was a novelty for them, especially as a neighbor.

I caught them going through my trash, peeking through my privacy fence but didn't mind, because I knew they were good people, hardworking and trying to make their way in this rich country, America.

I took Maria's dad and brother out on my little Jon-boat fishing at the local lake a few times, they gave me corn and tomatoes from their garden. Once, I was trying to move something heavy and the brother and dad came running over to help me, unsolicited. We were just neighbors.

When Maria turned seventeen, they had a Quincenera for her. It is not unlike a Bar Mitzpha for Jews, but this is a rite of passage for Mexican, Catholic girls, an acknowledgement of their womanhood. Most have them at age sixteen, but Maria's dad wouldn't let her even look at a boy until she was seventeen, so her Quincenera was put off one year.

After that, I'd see Maria and a boy standing around the edge of their garage, where mom and dad couldn't see (but I could from across the alley), holding hands. One evening I saw them locked in kissing embrace. A few months later, I got to see some heavy petting.

Maria knew I could see her, but her choice was to let her dad see, or me see. They wouldn't provide her any other place to talk privately with her suitors, so she decided that I was the lesser of two evils, I suppose.

Maria matured into a truly sensationally gorgeous woman. She had long black hair, silky down to her waist, brown eyes with very white teeth and a luscious pristine looking mouth with lips that I wanted to nibble and lick and kiss. She has a perky little nose and when she looks at me, it is with her head down; she peeks at me out of the tops of her eyes, and smiles. It is flirtatious and maddening.

The spring of Maria's senior year, I had a garage sale out of the garage in the front of my house. Maria's mom and Maria came to it, Maria in a low cut top that revealed everything but her areola. She was eighteen and absolutely stunning. She could model if she wanted. Her skin was perfection and all her features made her up as breathtakingly beautiful.

For the first time ever, Maria spoke and was friendly, friendly like we'd been dear friends for years. She engaged me in conversation that a woman would have with a man. She was adept at the art of flirting, bright and witty and smiled readily.

"Sometime when you have time, I need to ask you a question, Senor Bill." Maria stated.

"Sure, any time." I replied.

Here I am forty five and she eighteen, and I can't get her out of my mind.

Maria and her mom bought a few items from me that day and then wandered through my property back to their own house, across the alley.

About nine pm that night a knock came to my front door. It was Maria. They had found that one of the doo hickey's they'd bought from me didn't work, and wanted to return it.

She said, "Also, I need to ask you a question. Is it further to New York, or by bus?" She asked seriously.

I just stared at her like a jackass looking through a gate.

I invited her in, said I'd go get my change and refund her purchase price. I padded in my bare feet back to my bedroom to find my pants and get her change. I was just wearing spandex shorts without a shirt, since it was warm.

As I entered the bedroom, I noticed in the mirror on the opposite wall that Maria was right behind me. She planted her fingernails in my ribs and went, "Ooohyah."

I jumped and Maria put her arms around me planting her braless breasts into the small of my back, rubbing her hard nipples on me. She said, "Gotcha" and giggled.

I said, "Maria, oh...."

Maria's hands slipped from around my waist down to my spandex covered cock, which was beginning to change its' dimensions...the little shape shifter.

She rubbed my cock outside my shorts until it was hard and then she turned me around, without speaking and stood on her tiptoes, offering me her lips, her luscious lips. Her eyes were closed and she wanted me to kiss her.

I bent down, encircled my arms around her waist as hers went around my neck. I kissed Maria. She opened her mouth and licked my lips and then my teeth. When I opened my mouth, she stuck her tongue deeply inside it and began breathing deeply. I felt her crotch contact my upper thigh, but I could tell she was humping trying to touch my engorged cock with her little pussy.

When her pussy touched my thigh, she ground into it round and round, kissing me deeply and breathing great lungful's of air through her nostrils.

I saw her open her eyes and locate my bed, then she dragged me in that direction. When the back of her knees bumped against my mattress, she dragged me down on top of her, locked in a nearly full sexual embrace. We were still clothed is the only reason it wasn't fully sexual.

She ground her pussy into me, she pushed her breasts into my torso and rubbed them back and forth and all the while she maintained a totally erotic, wet kiss, arms locked around my neck.

I rolled about ¼ off to the side and freed one of my hands. I roamed her body, under her shirt and latched onto one breast, then the other. Her nipples were so hard; her small breasts were supple and soft, begging to be nursed. As I continued my ministrations with my hands, still locked in a full blown French kiss, I slid my hand down to her belly and then, inside her shorts. I felt a full bush of pubic hair, and a little further down, wet engorged lips and a clit that was open for business.

Maria humped my hand and came within a minute. She was not moist, she was soaking wet. As she orgasmed, she let go her arms from around my neck, let go the kiss we were locked in and shook violently, eyes closed mouth agape. She made a sound like a rapid fire small arms weapon. I was a bit afraid she'd have a stroke or something she came so hard, just from that little bit of contact.

Maria was one hot Senorita. She began ascending from the depths of her orgasm to seek my cock. "Take them off" she begged me, speaking of my spandex shorts.

I shucked them, taking care not to break my totally unyielding cock as I did. Maria dove down and sucked me into her mouth, struggling at first with my girth and length. She continued breathing and pushing. Then, I felt her swallow and my cock entered her throat. Her eyes opened wide, she couldn't breathe. Her throat undulated and I erupted directly into her stomach. She pulled off, gasping for air, but I was still ejaculating. I squirted six or seven times, the last three outside her mouth and it plastered in her hair and on her face.

As I recovered, Maria pulled off her t shirt and shorts with no panties. I was still hard and she mounted me, impaling herself on my cock, her pert breasts pointing somewhere above my head and she began to ride me with a vengeance. First, forwards and backwards, then up and down, then back to forwards and backwards.

When Maria came the second time, she feinted dead away dropping right onto my body and bumping her head on my nose. Of course, I started bleeding from the nose, her impaled and unconscious on top of me. I lay there on my back, trying not to choke on the blood, as I was still gasping trying to get my breath, and finally had to disjoin her and run to the head and get some cold water to clean the blood off my face and stop the bleeding.

As I was in the bathroom, she came around. Dazed, "Senor Bill....what happened? There is blood?" she said.

"It's ok, sweetie. You passed out. I got a bloody nose; it will be ok in a sec." I said. "I'll be right back in there."

"I need to leave, if you are ok. My papa will be expecting me."

"Maria, you have my come on your face and hair and some of my blood on you. Come in here and use the mirror and clean up." I said.

She padded naked, tiny, and so beautiful into the bathroom, took the washcloth I offered her and began cleaning herself.

She returned to the bedroom and slipped her shorts and t-shirt back on, when she was satisfied that all the traces of our tryst were wiped clean from her face, hair and body.

"Again, soon?" She asked.

"Anytime, Maria. Thank you so much, I loved this." I replied.

"Maybe you can take ME fishing with you some time," she laughed.

Maria and I get together four or five times per week. She just slips across the alley and in my back gate.

She's remarkable, insatiable and totally into sex. She asks me to do everything to her; she wants to be experienced as a lover for her husband.

I do my best.

The courtesy of your vote is appreciated.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
324 Followers