Is it Really Real?

Story Info
young lady beds the man of her dreams.
2.3k words
4.25
25.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan opened her eyes slowly, feeling fragile and bewildered. 'Where am I?' She wondered. How did I get here?

She was laid upon what seemed to be a bed of feathers, as she was cocooned in softness and warmth. The Egyptian cotton sheets begged her to remain. But, she could only physically enjoy the tactile comfort, mentally she was fearful that this was all a distraction from the horror yet to come. 'I have to get out of here.' she thought.

Upon completing the thought the curtain was drawn away. Standing before it was a man she'd remember most vividly.

Although, they had never spoken a word to one another, she felt as if she no longer had anything to fear. He fueled her elicit daydreams and starred in all of her most erotic dreams. Jordan smiled lanquidly, she always sleep well after he visited her dreams. Her intimate knowledge of him in the dream world however, did not follow into her waking state.

Stanton Hillyard was a independent sub-contractor for the company she worked for. Jordan Beckward had been with the company for ten years now, starting the day after her 19th birthday. It was a good job with good benefits and a strong no fraternization policy. This was the reason Jordan had never spoken to Mr. Stanton Hillyard, why tease the lion was her philosophy.

Stanton, a stately gentleman who had amassed a great fortune in his 35 year career, was ruggedly handsome and radiated an air of dignified grace. Due to his expertise he would hold monthly meeting with the Vice President of Acquisitions. Jordan would watch him as he confidently strolled from the elevator to the V.P.'s office each month, imagining he was headed for her bedroom where he would take her as his own using her body for his base need driving her mad with desire.

As she opened her mouth to ask how she had gotten here she realized she was naked. Exposed to her dream man, save for he sheet that covered her left breast and her right leg.

Stanton choose this moment to come to her. He gently placed his large, strong, hand on her chin lifting her large brown eyes to meet his. His longing to dominate her evident in his smoldering hazel eyes. Stanton stretched out on the bed beside her never breaking eye contact or the gentle physical hold.

Kissing her tenderly he halted any questions she thought to voice. The only sound she offered were soft sighs of contentment. He tasted better that she previously imagined, His smell so rugged and manly of ocean and spice as she submitted to his kiss his hold deepened. His hand moved from her chin and trailed is way slowly, tenderly and deliberately down her body. Drawing out her pleasure by teasing the sensitive areas he found along his hand's path. First lightly tracing the line from the her collarbone to the join of her neck and shoulder and gently stroking down her arm until reaching her exposed right breast tracing concentric circle from the base of her lush sumptuous breast until he reach the apex her hardened brown pebble. causing Jordan's body to tighten with desire. Dragging his lips from hers he lowered his head to pay homage to the nipple begging to be adored. Whimpering her desire and need only stoked the fire that burned in his loins for her. As he suckled on the most delightful nub his mind chanced to imagine the reaction he could draw from her once he attacked the nub between her parted sex.

The sensation of Stanton's tongue on her nipple had Jordan's body singing a new song. It was as if there were hundreds of tiny suction cups being drawn over her nipple never had she dreampt of having an orgasm from breast play. But, at this moment a most intense tightening was occuring in her delicate nether regions. Her hips were swaying to the tone Stanton played with his tongue.

Just as Jordan began to cry out in orgasmic bliss Stanton traced his thumb across her lower lip begging entry. Shear desire and longing to satisfy Stanton drew him into her mouth wanting to prove that she would love to give his cock her full attention, she sucked his thumb from root to tip with a forceful suction and tender tongue lashes as she came for the first time.

'Have I met my match?' He wondered as her mouth doubled his urgency to sexually dominate her in every way.

Stanton pulled away from her tit, using his finger to continue to stoke the fire down below, to look into the eyes of the woman who had haunted his dreams for nearly a year now.

In his dreams this vixen had succumb to all his wildest fantasy; sucking his cock while he held business meeting in full view of her boss while lovingly nursing his balls in her delicate hands. Once she laid across his lap as he paddle he firm round ass with a wooden ruler, the kind he remember using as a school boy. He'd visions of her coming apart as he wrapped he strong hands tightly around her throat controlling her airflow as he drove into her with the force a madman. With each dream she became more and more submissive to him and his sexual desires. It was as if they were developing a bond.

Their eyes locked and no words needed to be said. they wanted this, they wanted each other more than anything else. This was what got them through long lonely days and what ignited their sleeping hours. There was no turning back. Dhe would be his to do with as he pleased. She knew he would do nothing to hurt her.

Somehow she knew that she mustn't say a word, she also knew that she mustn't reach out for him. Oh, how she long to touch him to feel the hard staff straining to be free the the confines of his tailored pants. She wanted, no she needed to feel the head of his enormous manhood slide down her throat. Oh, how badly she wanted him to fuck her into oblivion taking what was his.

While placing tender kisses in the cleft between her plush boobs he trailed he free hand to hers guiding her delicate fingers to the button on his trousers she immediately and deftly opened his pants and reached for the waistband, stopping her he brought her hand back over her head to fasten into the sateen cuffs positioned in the middle of the headboard.

Eyes wide she wondered, 'Is this really happening?' Stanton stood and removed his clothing. Never had she been so turned on at the sight of a man's nakedness. But, Stanton was no mere man. Standing 6'8" tall with a broad muscled chest and the abs of a professional body builder, Jordan's mouth watered.

However, all else paled upon seeing the dick that put her wildest dreams to shame. Jutting from his narrow waist was the prettiest penis she had ever seen. It had to be at least 11" long, as thick as her wrist with thick veins covering it and the mushroom shaped head facing skyward lunging at her demanded to be kissed.

'I'm yours!" she blurted in her mind.

'MINE' Was the only thought he could form.

Kneeling on the bed at her head guiding his cock to her mouth and locking her other wrist into the cuffs he feed her his mammoth meat and she savored every bit. First kissing the head, then running her tongue just along the ridge at its base. He suppressed a moan. She opened wide and swallowed his entire cock as he pushed into her. Tweaking her nipples as she masterfully face fucked his cock, her juices pooling between her legs her inner sanctum longing to be filled

'OH SHIT!!!' He thought as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. She held him in her mouth deep in her throat as her tongue did the same docile dance on his cock as it had performed on his thumb.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING TO ME?' No woman had ever taking him fulling into her throat much less give him a thorough tongue lashing. Jordan moaned into his manhood caused Stanton to pull out of her throat as he withdrew she continued her tonguing and added more pressure lifting her head from the bed to aid in the movement so that she could give him the best of her oral talent. Stanton was beside himself with sexual elation none of his other dreams felt so good.

'If only...' He dared to image, as he was jolted by the nut he was about to BLOW. and blew he did deep into the back of her throat, all the while he jerked and rocked Jordan milked his shlong of all it's juices, her only regret in not getting to taste his spunk as it went down her throat.

"Shh." Placing his finger to his lips, he mouthed to Jordan as his kissed his way to her weeping sex. Jordan's mind was focused on one thing, release.

'Fuck me, Big Daddy.' was the only coherent thought in her mind and Stanton was sure to please.

Jordan opened wide to Stanton as he positioned himself to attack her grasping fuck hole. Jordan's love nectar was leaking from her. So hot was she that the sheets were moist with her desire. Stanton being an efficient man lapped up all the sweet treat onto his tongue and into his hungry mouth. drawing his tongue between her outer lips and delving deeper with each lick. Stanton's tongue found the entrance to her womanhood and slipped his tongue inside. He knew that the sensation would elicit a sound and was not disappointed when Jordan released a long staccato sigh. Writhing beneath his oral administrations Jordan came apart as he entered her for the first time with tongue.

'Ohhhhh. Please' She mentally shouted 'FUCK ME.'

But Stanton wasn't through with her yet, he was addicted. She taste so sweet and intoxicating he needed just a little more. His dick was eager to sample what had his mind and senses in a tailspin.

Stanton sucked Jordan's precious pearl between his teeth as his tongue sweeped swiftly across the tip. Jordan hips rose from the bed as she grit her teeth to keep from crying out. the suction cups were attacking her most sensitive nerves and causing her insides to melt. there was no way she could hold back the tide that was building in her. slipping a finger into you hungry hole sent Jordan over the edge. Jordan came with a silence scream on her beautiful face Stanton's face was awash with her juices. Cum ran into the crack of her ass and cover her pucker anus Stanton placed his pinky finger at the entry to her backdoor and pushed his way in. She welcomed the intruder with glee.

'Yes, Big Daddy. TAKE what is YOURS.' Jordan smiled into the eyes of her dream lover as he slid up her body bring himself in full contact with her entire body as he rose. His big beautiful dick tapped at her pussy asking to be let in. Removing his finger from you asshole cause the slightest of frowns to show across her face. Stanton smiled at her as he roughly pulled her legs up to his shoulders and slammed into her pussy fast and hard burying himself to the balls. "Aahhggggg." Jordan cried.

Stanton silence her with one look and she knew no other sound could me made.

Pounding into her hitting her g-spot and cervix with each stroke. Jordan was racked with yet another mind blowing climax. Shoving two fingers into her ass brought about another orgasm. Jordan's body was a bundle of pleasure nodes being tweaked and pulled by Stanton's Massive cock and skilled hands bringing his free hand down, Stanton toyed with Jordan's clit. Showing Jordan no mercy, Grabbing her by her ankles he pulled out of her pussy and forced his cum drenched, slick dick into your bunghole. Jordan swallowed a little of the blood that seeped into her mouth as she bit her lip. Seeing this set Stanton off. Drawing her legs behind his back he leaned in and licked the blood from her lip fucking her ass with deep, long strokes. Leaning back he pushed three fingers into Jordan's hot box and strummed her clit with his thumb bring her once again to a staggering climax this time he did't let go continuing his actions through out her climax.

"SPEAK." He demanded.

As he banged furiously into her ass and his hand went into overdrive fucking your soundly.

"Thaaaaannk yooouu, Big Daaddyyeeee." She bellowed

"I can't..,Pleeeaaasssssssssse..., It'ssssssssss Yooooooooooooooooooooooours. She shouted as cum squirted from her coating his stomach and running down his body.

She felt his cock throbbing deep in her as stretching her even further.

"Yess, Big Daaadddddyyeeeee, cum for me."

Stanton obliged pulling from her ass never releasing his hold on her clit and pussy.

"DRINK.' He ordered

Jordan lift her head and opened her mouth. moments later she was rewarded as he shot load after load of his hot spunk into her mouth and across her body. Collapsing beside her on the bed he removed the cuffs as his last action before drifting off.

'Umm, what a dream.' She thought to herself.

"If only it were real." She pondered out loud as she realized something was different about her bed. Opening her eyes she recoqnized the bed and room from her dream. Turning to her left she found herself looking into the smiling hazel eyes of your dream man.

"Are you telling me what happened, wasn't really real." He chuckled and pulled her into his arms.

Jordan wrapped her arms around her dream lover knowing that what they had was real.