Is It Right or Wrong?

Story Info
Wife acts on years of hints, but at what cost?
4k words
3.31
115.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
466 Followers

As a married man, is it right or wrong to want to engineer situations in which your wife of 20 years can flirt and tempt other men? Or in matters of lust and sex are there no rights or wrongs? I ask because as a loving husband I have spent several years doing just that. Encouraging and dropping hints with my lovely wife Toni that I wouldn't mind if she flirted more, teased men when we were out and yes, even let the right one, the man who really turned her on, caused her snatch to drip with excitement, to let him go further and perhaps get into her pants. But alas to no avail.

Not that Toni couldn't have had any man she wanted. Although now 42 years old, by a regime of gym work and running, Toni had maintained the body of a 30 year old. She is five foot six tall, 120lbs and had the longest legs that looked stunning in heels. And her long legs ended in that most intimate part of her body, a neatly trimmed pussy that just begged to be worshipped. Anyway, despite all my suggestions, dropped hints, continual nudging toward having a fling, nothing, no interest.

That was until a night a couple of months ago. Then everything changed and my world came crashing down around me. Why I hear you ask. Well I will tell you. My life has changed because my once faithful wife did as I asked and let a man seduce her. And more she let that man get into her pants and then into her once faithful snatch. How do I know? Well I got to watch it all.

After an umpteenth suggestion by me during a love making session, that Toni might like to try a larger cock belonging to a handsome stud, Toni pushed against my chest as my condom clad cock was buried deep in her sexy cunt. "Tom, what is it with this adultery thing? I just don't get it. Why would you want me, your wife to be unfaithful?" I was a bit taken aback, partly because I had been on the point of ejaculation and partly because my wife had also previously refused to engage with me on this subject.

I explained that it wouldn't be adultery or cheating if she had my blessing.

Toni was quiet for a minute as I held my erect cock inside her warm clutching pussy. "It wouldn't be right though would it? Another man being with me, seducing me and getting between my legs. Could you really handle another man making love to me?" The massive twitch of my cock inside her gave her the answer clearer than any words could do. "My goodness, it really does excite you doesn't it?"

"Yes" I gasped as my cock suddenly exploded into the condom as visions of Toni being seduced coursed through my mind.

"Oh you've come again haven't you?" moaned Toni, "You've no staying power. I bet a real stud could service me for hours and make me cum again and again. Not like you who leaves me high and dry!"

"Let me bring you off Toni" I offered.

"No forget it" hissed Toni, "I am going to sleep." So saying she turned over and ignored me. As I lay there I realised that we had got further talking about her with another man than ever before. I drifted off to sleep imagining scenarios where she got seduced.

Sometime in the night I was woken up by movements in the bed. I suddenly realised that it was Toni and that she had pushed the sheets back and in the dim light I could see her right hand furiously rubbing her pussy and clit. I could hear loud sloshing noises every time she worked a finger inside herself. As she brought herself toward orgasm she started to moan quietly "oh Johannes, fuck me, please I need it, oh yes, yes, ahhhhhhh."

With her final exclamation she exploded into orgasm with hips lifting off the bed and her hands still working manically at her snatch.

Slowly her breathing subsided and then she pulled the sheets up over herself and fell asleep. I was now wide awake and sporting another erection. Who the hell was Johannes I wondered? Toni had never mentioned a man of that name. Hmm, I thought I had better find out.

A few days later, I found out that I had to go away on business. I told my wife and she said that was a shame as she had hoped to go out for a nice meal at the weekend. I told her I was sorry and that I would make it up to her when I got home. Later that day Toni said she had something to ask me. "You know that thing that you have of wanting me to flirt with other men? Well would you mind if I went out for dinner with a work colleague while you're away?"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement! "Well sure" I said, "I guess so. Do you mind me asking who it is?"

"Yes, his name is Johannes."

Aha I thought, this is interesting. "When were you thinking of going out?" I asked.

"Oh, probably on Friday, that's ok isn't it?"

"Well yes I guess so", I said, "I won't be here anyway." As an afterthought I said "just be careful, that's all. You have never been out with another man since we got married."

"Silly" giggled Toni, "I'm not going to do anything apart from go out for a meal am I?"

"No I suppose not, I was just being silly that's all."

During our conversation my cock had become hard as I dreamed of my wife being seduced. I suddenly realised that I couldn't be away during what might turn out to be my wife's seduction by another man. I quickly made plans to change my business visit, so that I could be around to witness any aftermath to the dinner.

On the Friday I made a great pretense of saying goodbye and took my empty case out to the car. At work that day I couldn't concentrate and by 4pm I had given up and decided to head home. I knew that Toni wouldn't be home yet so I hid the car a block away from the house and sneaked in. I decided that I would hide myself in my walk in closet and wait developments.

At around 5.30 my wife got home and eventually came up to the bedroom. I watched as she stripped down and headed for the shower. As she dried herself, I wondered what she would wear for her 'date'. I didn't have long to wait. I watched with growing excitement as she painted her toes and finger nails with bright red gloss and dressed in thigh high nylons, thong panties and a black cocktail dress that showed her legs off. She then slipped on some five inch heeled black sandals and as I drunk in her beauty she looked at herself in the mirror. Wow I thought, she looked a million dollars. I couldn't remember the last time she had gone to so much effort for me!

After checking her hair and putting some on perfume, she grabbed a wrap and headed out. I realised that I had no idea where she was going and so couldn't go and spy on her and her date. I had to hope that she might end up bringing him home if he dropped her off.

The next four hours were torture as I imagined what might be happening. Was he gazing into her eyes over dinner, perhaps letting his hand linger on her? Would they be dancing and if so would he hold her tight? Would she feel his cock against her tummy as they danced? So many questions and thoughts.

Eventually at around 11pm I heard the door open and voices. I had hidden myself on a balcony that over looked the open plan living space and just hoped that Toni wouldn't head upstairs. After a few minutes they came into view and boy was I in for a shock. Johannes turned out to be a black man! A big black man. He must have been six foot four tall and I could tell he was physically very fit.

Toni fixed them a drink and then they both settled into the couch that was directly opposite me. Perfect! They chatted away and as I watched Johannes turned so that he was looking at my wife. I noticed that his left hand had drifted up to the back of the couch and then settled across Toni's shoulders. I expected her to flinch at this, but no, she merely gazed more intently into Johannes' face.

"Toni, I have wanted to do this all evening, so forgive me if I..."

And so saying Johannes lent in and kissed my wife full on the lips. He lifted his head and she looked a bit stunned, but then when Johannes lent in again, I could see her open her mouth to let his tongue fence with hers. At the same time her left hand came up around his head and even from 30 feet I could see her wedding bands twinkling as her fingers ran themselves through his black wiry hair.

After some five minutes or more or less continuous kissing they broke apart. "My, my" said Johannes, "I knew you would be one hot lady. You kiss so well."

Toni looked flushed as she said "thank you Johannes. That is the first time I have kissed another man since I got married. I don't know what came over me; I shouldn't have been so forward."

"Nonsense" said Johannes, "you were just listening to your body. What's more I think you would like some more wouldn't you?"

"What, I er no, I can't, I am married, I..."

Johannes suddenly stood up. "Come on Toni, show me the way to your bedroom, it will be more comfy there."

This is where I expected the night to end. I expected my demure wife to say no thank you, you need to leave. But no, I was both shocked and excited to see my lovely wife stand up and as if in a trance take Johannes' large black hand and head toward the stairs!

I quickly made a dash for my closet once again and hoped that Toni would not notice anything untoward. As I stood there, my heart was pounding. I couldn't believe that my fantasy of my wife being seduced might really come true. But with a black man, where had that come from? I had no inkling that Toni might be attracted to black men!

Before I had time to ponder that further, the lovers appeared in the bedroom. Johannes grabbed my wife and turned her to face him. He then resumed kissing her with passion as his big black hands roamed all over bare back. As I watched I could see his hands working to undo the zipper on her dress. What would she do? As he slowly pulled it down her sexy back, he then slipped the shoulder straps off her and helped the dress to slip sown her lovely body, until it pooled around her sandals.

Instead of being shocked or panicking as I thought she would, Toni stood back and quickly undid the buttons on his shirt and then once his muscular chest was bared she ran her delicate fingers all over his muscles. Slipping his shirt off, she then bent and licked and nibbled his nipples, something that always gets me going. She didn't stop there however, as she slowly unbuckled his pants and then helped them down his legs. I could see an obscenely large bulge in his boxer shorts and I watched spellbound as my lovely wife knelt down and quickly pulled the last barrier to his manhood down.

What a sight it was and one I will never forget. My wife dressed only in thigh high nylons, thong panties and heels, kneeling in front of the finest specimen of black American manhood. Slowly, oh so slowly her fingers with red painted nails took hold of his rapidly erecting column of flesh. She slowly jerked his foreskin back and forth and this caused him to moan in delight. As she continued to play with his cock it gradually reached its full magnificent erected state. It had to be ten inches long. Ten inches of solid black muscle.

What happened next shocked me even more. Looking up into his eyes with a broad smile on her face, she opened her mouth and took his cock into her pretty mouth! She had never done this for me in all our marriage saying it was too dirty. And yet here she was stuffing several inches of another man's cock into her mouth! Again I was struck by the symbolism of her fingers adorned with the rings of her fidelity to me, stroking another man's cock, pleasuring him as I knew she could.

I felt so jealous and sick in my stomach. This was my idea, I had sown the seeds over many years and now I was watching the results. My wife was acting on my myriad of prompts, and was enjoying an illicit fling with another man. I began to wonder how far this would go? I didn't have long to wait for my answer.

Johannes put his hands on Toni's head and moved her sucking mouth from his cock. "That's enough for now, I want to save my spunk for later. Let me please you." Helping my wife to his feet, he then picked her up like a doll and laid her lovingly on the bed. Our bed. Our marriage bed! Johannes knelt between her splayed legs and reached down to remove her thong. As he pulled it clear of her legs he held it up and I could see that they were drenched in her sticky juices. Johannes took then and pressing them to his face inhaled her womanly essence."Mmm, I love the smell of a woman in heat, so damn sexy."

So saying, Johannes then dipped his head down and proceeded to use his tongue to feast on Toni's snatch. The effect on my wife was amazing. It was if someone had passed an electric current through her body.

"Oh Johannes, what are you doing to me, that feels sooo good, oh my god, yes please lick me there, just there, I am going to come. Yes make me come on your face, ah, ohhhhhh, yessssss." With a final screech, Toni's hips lifted off the bed and as Johannes continued to lick, she burst into a serious of load sobs and moans as a massive climax washed over her.

Her climax had obviously been spectacular, as it took her a good five minutes to recover and for her breathing to return to normal! When she opened her eyes she did so to see Johannes gazing at her face. "Thank you Johannes, that was fantastic, I have never had an orgasm like that before."

"Then your husband isn't getting it done is he?" said Johannes. "A lady should always climax like that."

As my wife lay back, with thighs spread, Johannes moved up and lay across her so that he could kiss her again. As they kissed, Johannes said "put me in Toni."

Through dreamy eyes my wife responded "do what, put what in?"

"My cock, put my cock into your snatch."

"Yes, no.. wait, you need to use a condom.."

"I'm clean girl, I don't need no condom."

"I'm sure you are, but I'm not on birth control, so you need to please."

"Look girl, if you want me, really want me to make love to you and make you feel like never before, then you will have to take me bare. I will pull out if you want."

I could see the doubt and conflict etched on my wife's face. She had not had unprotected sex since we had been trying to conceive our two kids. Since their birth I had always used condoms. Surely she would deny him, taking a risk over pregnancy with another man especially a black man, was unthinkable, wasn't it?

My wife's body was in control however. Even at the age of 42, her body was still fertile and ripe for breeding and her reproductive system was kicking in. It had no qualms about another man putting his unprotected cock into her fertile snatch. As far as her body was concerned it had spent the evening preparing for mating and now the final act would be to let this alpha male enter my wife's juicing cunt where it could deliver his virile sperm to impregnate her eggs.

In a whispered dreamy voice, I heard Toni say, "yes, ok put it in." I was gobsmacked.

Johannes however pushed home the advantage, "no girl, you put in, go on."

And so I watched spellbound as her hand came down between their bodies and taking hold of his engorged cock directed it to her womanhood. I couldn't see but I knew she was rubbing the big bulbous head up and down her snatch, getting it greasy enough to put into her. When she stopped her hand movements I knew she had located the big head into the spilt of her womanhood. Johannes smiled, pushed his hips forward and I guessed slipped a couple of inches into my wife. This was accompanied by a load moan from Toni, who grabbed the muscular biceps of Johannes' arms as her lover continued to rock his hips as he started to bury more of his cock into her grasping snatch.

As he rocked back and forth Toni moaned and gasped "oh my goodness you are so damn big, it won't fit, you will tear me apart."

"Relax girl, you can take it, watch." So saying Johannes continued to rock back and forwards, each thrust burying a bit more of him inside her, until he had managed to stuff the whole length into her.

In an excited voice I heard Toni say "I, I can feel you big balls on my bum, have I taken you all?"

"Yes, you sexy slut, you have all ten inches buried in your married snatch, how does it feel?"

"Full, I feel so full. I can feel some pain, but good pain, erotic pain. Please, make love to me Johannes."

So it was done. My once faithful wife was now an adulteress. Her once faithful snatch was now a cheating snatch.

Johannes was eager to please this sexy wife and he started the slow in and out thrusting of the mating dance. I could only imagine how good it felt for both of them. For my wife his big cock had to be probing where I had never been and I imagined all her nerve endings being sensitized by his big fuck stick. For him, I imagined my wife's grasping rippling vagina felt wonderful, especially as he knew it belonged to another man.

As if in a trance I found myself furiously masturbating to the erotic scene in front of me. I knew it was all so wrong and I knew that common sense would have, no should have made me stop them since I knew he wouldn't pull out and pregnancy was a real possibility. This thought however excited me even more. Part of me got a thrill from the thought that I might have to watch my wife deliver a black baby as surprised nursing staff looked on.

I didn't know if Toni would have the strength and resolve to make her lover do the decent thing and pull out before it was too late, but I suspected she would be too wrapped up to stop him. I was suddenly aware of the noise level having increased and Johannes was now thrusting into my wife with real venom. I could hear the slap slap slap of flesh on flesh and could imagine his big black balls banging against Toni's pert bum, all the while tightening up just a bit more as they prepared to deliver their potent cargo into this white wife's womb. I knew how exquisite that feeling was.

If I wanted an answer as to whether Toni would allow her lover to pull out or not, I got it when she pulled her legs up and over Johannes's thrusting bum. It was fantastically erotic to see her sexy feet encased in strappy sandals urging her lover on, but also preventing an easy withdrawal should he want it.

Suddenly Johannes gasped out "I'm nearly there Toni, where do you want me to come?"

There was a silence and then in a husky whispered voice my wife stunned me by replying "come in me Johannes, I want to feel your spunk in me."

If I was amazed and shocked, Johannes sounded surprised. "Are you sure Toni, you are not protected. If you are fertile I will make you pregnant."

"It's ok Johannes I want another baby, give me your baby please."

I could see Johannes smiling. "Well little lady who am I to deny you a baby. I hope your husband will approve?"

My wife really shocked me by saying "A baby will serve him right for wanting me to flirt and sleep with another man. I can't wait to see his face!"

Johannes hadn't stopped his thrusting as he talked to my wife and now he had his answer, he got back to building to his orgasm. I could hear Toni's breathing getting ragged as well and knew she was close to another orgasm. Clutching suddenly at Johannes's back, she cried out as her orgasm hit her. "Oh Johannes, I'm coming again, yes make me come oh I love your big cock."

My wife's orgasm seemed to hasten Johannes. "Toni look at me, I going to come, do you want my baby, tell me."

Without hesitation my darling wife replied "yes Johannes, give me a baby, give me a black baby, your black baby, oh seed my married womb."

With that request, Johannes gave one last savage thrust into my wife and then every muscle in his athletic body seemed to go rigid as his big bum flexed and he gasped into his orgasm. "Take my spunk you cheating slut, ah yes have my black baby."

They both groaned and moaned in unison as jet after jet of his virile spunk was fired deep into my wife's waiting unprotected womb. I had no idea if she was ovulating or not but assumed she was least in her fertile period. They seemed to hold their mutual orgasms for ages until at last the lovers collapsed together, it was strange and erotic seeing this large black man lying covering my wife's smaller white body.

go4itnow
go4itnow
466 Followers
12